CloudHands

Contradiction ?

33 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

mmm.

paradox for breakfast... again.

Eat well

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

As soon as you see something, you already start to intellectualize it. As soon as you intellectualize something, it is no longer what you saw.    ~Shunryu Suzuki

Hi Creighton,

When you see A as A, it is A (without words).

When you start to intellectualize it, it becomes B (with words).

Thus A and B are not the same because of words?

th?id=OIP.hXbSAoBdMofgcUbdSYYxSQHaDf&pid=Api&P=0&w=353&h=167

- Anand

• Like 1

relishing the heat in the paradox hot tub!

i find i don't mind... that it's actually soup!

who's the main ingredient?

when i eat of the world, it becomes me?

so the land is now me, from the fruit of the tree?

is it cannabalism if i'm consuming me?

relishing the heat

in the paradox hot tub

i find i don't mind

i find i don't mind

that it's actually soup

comprised of just me

for all that i eat

transforms into me you see

not i into it

yet are we not we?

2 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

relishing the heat in the paradox hot tub!

i find i don't mind... that it's actually soup!

who's the main ingredient?

Qi

4 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

when i eat of the world, it becomes me?

so the land is now me, from the fruit of the tree?

is it cannabalism if i'm consuming me?

No... you are consuming your... being...

Jing Qi Shen

30 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

yet are we not we?

Hi Creighton,

relishing the heat

in the paradox hot tub

i find i don't mind

(nice Qi)

i find i don't mind

that it's actually soup

comprised of just me

(Jing Qi Shen)

for all that i eat

transforms into me you see

not i into it

(transforming is not the same as transformed)

yet are we not we?

(we are not we... we are be-com-ings)

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Thanks 1

not things but happenings?

be com ings?

th ing

happen ing

becom ing

ing.  My ancestors had a symbol for ing.  They named it 'inguz'.

Inguz.png

It symbolizes the force flowing through our bodies and minds, driving us to connect through our personal innate pleasure of being alive and bring the next generation to manifestation. 

be    to exist

come  movement                             relational/subjectivity

ing   a process                                    an unfolding presence

un

fold

ing

perhaps we are ings, inging ings...

Edited by silent thunder
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

ing.  My ancestors had a symbol for ing.  They called it 'ing'.

Hi Creighton,

th?id=OIP.R_v0l_OKl-Vs98aNejyRZwHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

My ancestors too were very proud of our family ing genes and image...

th?id=OIP.xKYr58SkBn9iwRasQi-TjQAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=250&h=64

I am go ing to sleep... yawn ing... will be dream ing of you... see you in the morn ing

Good night.

- Anand

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, silent thunder said:

My ancestors had a symbol for ing.  They named it 'inguz'.

Good morning Creighton,

I have noted that your ancestral ing symbol has two perfect ten in your 'inguz'...

Inguz.png

It is really uncanny ~ my Chinese ancestors too have our ing symbol rooted in double ten thus...

th?id=OIP.d4JqfKif7SnnvlthwoiLbgHaE7&pid=Api&P=0&w=240&h=161

Every year we celebrate our "ingUS" destiny together in Taiwan on 10 October...

th?id=OIP.7Yfcfg_NmalOl0A41j0y7gHaEk&pid=Api&P=0&w=260&h=161

th?id=OIP.7pTV4kjKGnCKernUwhUzyAEsCh&pid=Api&P=0&w=298&h=161

Re your "inguz" you have indicated...

8 hours ago, silent thunder said:

It symbolizes the force flowing through our bodies and minds, driving us to connect through our personal innate pleasure of being alive and bring the next generation to manifestation. 

Again it is very uncanny ~ our "ingUS" symbol is also rooted in our personal innate pleasure - our Double Happiness...

th?id=OIP.vME9wUNhhFEJiPBPiPi5lAHaFL&pid=Api&P=0&w=229&h=161

Our ancestors and US celebrate our happiness with 9+9 crackers...

th?id=OIP.bpiWdJKnB0AynmAE_ME94QHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Why? For our familial posterity ~ we also pray for many descendants... 子孫滿堂...to keep "ingUS" alive... as we strive for perfect ten...

th?id=OIP.lvp_RPj6RJw42zJjkuFPwgHaHa&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

diwali-crackers.gif

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, silent thunder said:

perhaps we are ings, inging ings...

Hi Mate,

You have the knack of seeding me with a new energy that keeps me go ingings, inging ings...

As a force ~ it is flow ing through my body and mind, driv ing me to connect through my personal innate pleasure of be ing alive and bring the next generation to manifestation.

Where is your force from?

- Anand

Well, contradictions will always exist, but always become more precise, fine tuned, highly detailed and expansive in resolution, and variety. 

Everything is energy. The structure and foundation of creation, is infinite, like a fractal. But beause you perceive through a linear spacetime framework. You simply perceive this contrast of good and bad. Because that gives you choices. Choices to choose from. 

So you don't wanna be sick, you choose place your consciousness and awareness on well being. 

You are bored, you choose to place your awareness of fun. And whatever you focus upon, is like zooming into one particular aspect in a fractal. You can go infinitely deep. 

And you are always free to do this. 

Dying is like zooming out. But you are still even while alive, looking at your own consciousness. The contradiction only comes from us humans, who then realise what they want, and then, instead of going with what they want, and enjoying it, they suddenly become "human being" and ignore their infinite and eternal nature, and now they feel "seperate" from reality. And now they fear reality. And they sort of create sickness within themselves, and then they try heal the sickness, which becomes like making yourself even more sick so that you have got more ability to try and heal yourself more fully, immersed, in the state of being of "trying" which is like thinking you are doing something when you are not actually doing that, most likely the opposite infact. 

Instead of just listening to your own energy motional, most sophisticated sense of all your senses of translating energies into the sense of emotion. And simply recognizing that what you are focused upon, does not harmonize with your greater intention and so shift your focus towards that which does, which contrast helps you do. Ability to focus. But instead of all of that, they denie their own feelings and continue to focus on that which feels bad, and they thus continue creating their own suffering, and expand upon it, untill they die, and realise, oh, I didn't really had to do that. There was goodness everywhere. 

However, in all of this suffering, they do clarify the improvement of this eternal and infinite aspect of all that you are. And so, less of that needless suffering needs to happen. And that simply feels free. And so people no longer feel the need to die before allowing themselves to simply enjoy all the aspects of life they came here to more fully allow themselves to be the enjoying of all of that which you enjoy. 

And you need the contrast to focus. You need to be able to tell the difference. Otherwise there can be no experience. No awareness. So consciousness creates resonance within itself, like fractal resonances, so as to reflect upon itself. As the infinite one reflects in such a way within itself so as to create a more highly fine tuned, more expanded in resolution, experience of itself. Such as physical reality. 

And here you are then. Looking at all of this variety. And you get lost in all of that, if you don't focus. If you don't allow the contrast to serve you, as that is what it was designed to do. 

So lets say life is like being in a supermarket. I would look, at products. I see milk. I think meh... Too sour, for me, in this kind of warm weather. I want something less thick... Because your emotional guidance system always connected to your greater non-physical consciousness or Source of All Creation, or Joy. And always hold fast and steady everything that you want evermore, becomes it energetically, non-physically, and beams it to you relentlessly, always here and now, so that you can feel, emotionally, always, your relativity to it, as the path of least resistance towards everything that you want evermoee, so you can always feel your current relativity to and with that in terms of emotion. ALWAYS. And so contrast is wonderful. Because now you are free! Free to focus on what you enjoy and so allowing yourself to be more fully all that is who and what it is that you truely are. And so evermore joy to you! Nothing can ever go wrong! 

So I feel, that milk is too thick. I want something more light. That would feel better and so you think light... And feel that. More transparant. That feels more clear. You think clarity. I want to drink something clarity. Something pure. Yeah that feels good. Like water. And what about sparkling water. Ah yes, now that feels better. Ah my guidance system is working. So appearantly dao always knows what I want, and is constantly reminding me of it, 24/7, as the evermore path of least resistance towards all that I want evermore! So personal is Dao intertwined into my being that I can never be seperated from it! 

And now you get the ball rolling, and you play with your own connection to dao. And now you think, pure! Clarity! I want water! I love freshness of water. That feels really good. The energies are aligning, I am on my path! Oh cool water. Like a cool moisty grape. Ah yes, pure clear liquid. Inside a grape or a watermelon. Pure water. Pure water! Pure clarity. How clear minded I feel. I go out in the beautiful clear open wide sky, and in the pureness of fresh pure oxigen from the fresh pure green lush trees in the fresh pure open wide clear sky and wind and taste the extacy and fresh pure oxigen in my tongue delighting my senses of these pure clear watery grapes of pure delicious juicy sweety cool freshness!

But instead of that, you most humans go into a supermarkt. They say, ah there is too much stuff here... I can't decide. Well I don't like this. Oh look here is another thing I don't like! Something I do like? Hell no! Screw that! LOOK HERE! I REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS THING! THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE SUPERMARKET. THIS IS OUTRAGIOUS! WHO EATS THESE THINGS? THEY SHOULD BE JAILED. DAO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME! DAO IS BAD! AND IGNORANT AND STUPID! 

All the while your emotions feel bad, and you just ignore it stone cold dead. 

Really? Why not let contrast serve you, in the way it was ment to serve you. By giving you the ability to more finely tune define your ability of focus. In order to reap the eternal benefit of reality. In order to come to ever more realisation of all that is who it is and what it is you truely are in your evermore here and now ever being and ever becoming evermore? Simple and easy right? 

You simply feel your way to your very own ever greater more fully allowed realisation of all that you truely are in your evermore becoming. You simply feel your way towards all of that evermore. And so all the more joy to you. 

Edited by Everything

5 hours ago, Everything said:

Well, contradictions will always exist, but always become more precise, fine tuned, highly detailed and expansive in resolution, and variety. 

Hi Everything,

Yes, to me life itself is a contradiction ~ I live to die. But I like to be positive/honest by living well so that I will/can die better.

Everything is energy. The structure and foundation of creation, is infinite, like a fractal. But because you perceive through a linear spacetime framework. You simply perceive this contrast of good and bad. Because that gives you choices. Choices to choose from.

I believe too that everything is energy and it is dynamically interchangeable into something, nothing or anything ~ a spectrum to be embraced as ONE. I accept it without action and I need not have to choose.

Because now you are free! Free to focus on what you enjoy and so allowing yourself to be more fully all that is who and what it is that you truly are. And so evermore joy to you! Nothing can ever go wrong!

For me freedom pertains to the feelings of being liberated from words, conceptions, definitions, expectations...

I beg to differ that "nothing can ever go wrong". On the contrary ~ everything can go wrong but I am always learning. Lifelong learning gives life meaning ~ learning from sunrise and reflecting at sunset.

You simply feel your way to your very own ever greater more fully allowed realisation of all that you truely are in your evermore becoming. You simply feel your way towards all of that evermore. And so all the more joy to you. 

Yes ~ simply feel... simply feel... differently moment to moment... for the better.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Correct errors.

8 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Mate,

You have the knack of seeding me with a new energy that keeps me go ingings, inging ings...

As a force ~ it is flow ing through my body and mind, driv ing me to connect through my personal innate pleasure of be ing alive and bring the next generation to manifestation.

Where is your force from?

- Anand

From my be ing... ? 

I appreciate that in english we call ourselves human beings, not human doings, or human havings...

that seems significant to me.

The life/decay contradiction is a palpable one. 

Part of my body is always decomposing, while others are still growing.

Life energy is nourished by the decay of other life.

life and decay are what comprise my being?

47 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

From my be ing... ? 

I appreciate that in english we call ourselves human beings, not human doings, or human havings...

that seems significant to me.

The life/decay contradiction is a palpable one. 

Part of my body is always decomposing, while others are still growing.

Life energy is nourished by the decay of other life.

life and decay are what comprise my being?

As the existential Sartre said... our be ing [ness] is because we are become ing :)

And he concludes this ends with die ing :blink:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

From my be ing... ? 

Hi Creighton,

'ing' is a part of 'feeling' and it is not found in 'words'. It bring words to life and is energizing.

How do feel when you add 'ing' to words like woo, chase, kiss, f...?

These are instances of what you get if  when you think of 'ing'...

Related image

Related image

Image result for ing gif

Henceforth peeling/eating a banana will not be the same...?

Image result for ing gif

Image result for ing gif

Dizzling ~ please cut out the 'ing' !

Image result for ing gif

- Anand

• Haha 2

On 5/11/2019 at 4:55 AM, CloudHands said:

Dao doesn't give a shit about human life.

There is no hazard.

Hi CloudHands,

If I cannot find what I want/need (or don't know what I want/need) within myself ~ can/should I blame the TAO on the outside?

IT has provided life with sunshine and rain ~ apple trees give apples, orange trees give oranges...

th?id=OIP.48yqDTWog8FBYK9OHukh9AHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=251&h=157

th?id=OIP.wx5EC1-GnjIs4GjIXs1t_gHaE7&pid=Api&P=0&w=240&h=161

What fruits do I give in return?

The TAO is not human ~ so there is no human hazard from IT.

I am human ~ am I humanly hazardous?

The TAO has footprints?

I have ~ carbon footprints.

- Anand

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

On 5/12/2019 at 4:53 PM, CloudHands said:

and being so, it (dao) is great,

otherwise couldn't be... ultimate

Ultimately The TAO is great?

4302007-Laozi-Quote-The-Tao-is-great-The-universe-is-great-Earth-is-great.jpg

TAO  Universe Earth Man

Now what/who is the contradiction?

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

Having a direction is great. The Tao has a direction

Two legs moving in different directions one forward, one back, one back, one forward, contradiction, opposition, conflict but wait there is a direction created by the "one" moving the legs. 

Do birds wake up and say to themselves I am not going to fly today? It seems by the nature of being a bird it is to fly,

So does the Tao not give a shit but also provide, care and nurture all things? Of course any thing else would just be just silly, it is not a thing, Why? because  birds fly.

On 6/14/2019 at 12:52 PM, Fa Xin said:

Maybe an illusion of being separate?

Zen Koan #8: Parable of Great Waves - Buddhist Teaching on Mindfulness

The wave springs from the ocean and when you observe the phenomenon of the wave, … Before arising it seems that the wave did not exist, and after going down, we don’t see it existing either. … But at the same time we know the wave is also water.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Having a direction is great. The Tao has a direction

Hi Ming Jen,

Thank you for pointing our attention to direction... it is not a straight line path re everyday living on the ground...

tao-of-the-zentropist-deck-feb09-8-728.jpg?cb=1235077401

Two legs moving in different directions one forward, one back, one back, one forward, contradiction, opposition, conflict but wait there is a direction created by the "one" moving the legs. 

I cannot imagining  ~ "two legs moving in different directions one forward, one back, one back, one forward". I was in military service for about three years and my Sergeant Major on the parade square would scream at me if I moved thus .

Luckily I was directed by the "one" moving the legs.

Do birds wake up and say to themselves I am not going to fly today?

This morning... as a non-bird I said to myself ~ I am not going to fly today by Singapore Airlines on Flight XYZ at 1500 hrs.

So does the Tao not give a shit but also provide, care and nurture all things? Of course any thing else would just be just silly, it is not a thing, Why? because  birds fly.

But of course.

- Anand

• Like 1

6 hours ago, windwalker said:

The wave springs from the ocean and when you observe the phenomenon of the wave, … Before arising it seems that the wave did not exist, and after going down, we don’t see it existing either. 

Hi windwallker,

Everything is energy...

On 6/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, Everything said:

Everything is energy. The structure and foundation of creation, is infinite, like a fractal. But because you perceive through a linear space-time framework.

6 hours ago, windwalker said:

But at the same time we know the wave is also water.

But of course... the wave is also water... as in ONE and ONEness.

giphy.gif

- Anand

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 10:44 AM, dawei said:

Dao is but a three letter word. Get over it.

Hi dawei,

Get over it ~ and The Dao Bums: Forums will be over too?

- Anand

On 5/14/2019 at 9:14 PM, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Impossible for it to give a shit about anything, it is none of the Daos concern to care and especially not care more about something than something else, especially by human distinctions.

Hi Rocky,

The Tao follows only itself...

16 hours ago, Limahong said:

TAO  Universe Earth Man

Human distinctions give rise to contradictions?

Contrasts%20&%20Contradictions%20Video.jpg

On 5/14/2019 at 9:14 PM, Rocky Lionmouth said:

It grinds the land like corn, and turns the stars over within a heartbeat and with no remorse.

Any different from God ~ whatever I respectfully/humbly perceive Him/Her/It... to be?

God only helps those who help themselves?

- Anand

• Like 1

Incidents seem like events, which seem like... a mental concept, a bit of a story, with a beginning middle and end that are utterly arbitrarily assigned by the storyteller and thus, not a reflection of reality, but a reflection of the storyteller's interpretated projection of its impression of reality.

From the perspective of what is.. what transpires and co-arising shift... not for me, there are no longer accidents, incidents, or events.  There are the co-arising stimuli that I respond to... my response, is my personal reality, but it's mostly story.  No real substance.  It's all one interwoven fluid unfolding.  Any demarcations I perceive are generated by the storyteller and inherently unreal.

eta:

Guess i just admitted that my reality, is not reality... again.  I wonder how i can tell that? 

hmm... paradox for breakfast again!!... table of one??

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1