moment

Cognitive moderate are the real heroes

Is man or is it woman that is the enemy ?
Is it the system or the lack of system that is the enemy ?
Is it the left or the right ?

This is a great fun game that you can hold in any pub restaurant and cafe, with absolutely no consequence whatsoever.   Say whatever you feel and get a round of drinks !!!   

But ... for the few people who might actually want to actually understand something, you have to ask the question : well which man are you talking about ?   Or which system ?  Or which unsystem ?   What are the specifics ?   What specifically does this left or this right propose ?   And more to the point, what can they actually do ?   What have they done before ?    Asking these questions and answering them does lead to intelligent decision making.

Edited by rideforever
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

This is the general discussion forum, for "spiritual thought and practice" topics.

I have moved it to off grid.

I am going to have to put together something that outlines what topics go where even though every forum and sub-forum has a description that clearly states it already.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moment said:

extreme right and extreme left are the enemy

well said.

and even more troubling both seem utterly saturated in absolute certainty, and a pervading sense of Naive Realism.

• Like 3

great and humorous thoughts,

now lost to time. 

and good riddance.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Kar3n said:

I have moved it to off grid.

I am going to have to put together something that outlines what topics go where even though every forum and sub-forum has a description that clearly states it already.

Oops

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

Did you actually read what I wrote ? !!!!

Yes, and I very well might be the only one here who answers your many questions.  It's only a single data point but i hope it proves useful. 

I suppose its possible that instead of answering the OP, you were laying out your own system of Clarification through Inquisition.  If that's the case, then who's to blame for my semi-flippant answer, the writer or the reader? 

My writing professor would blame you, the writer, because you didn't make yourself clear enough and left room for ambiguity.  I, on the other hand blame myself for the misreading, though perhaps get points for humor and wit. 

I also don't quite understand why in the clarification system its so important to know right off if its a man or woman answering?   I don't see that as relevant in most questions.  Some small fraction maybe, but not most. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, moment said:

extreme right and extreme left are the enemy

Yeah, in the middle path lays virtue

• Like 1

This subject is quite central to actual spiritual attitudes and Daoism in particular. 

Certainly more so than looking through third eyes, which belongs in sci fi.

😁

But it doesn't really matter IMO,

But more on subject, What would be the extreme in a circular relationship? Rather than a polarized one.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Stosh said:

This subject is quite central to actual spiritual attitudes and Daoism in particular. 

Certainly more so than looking through third eyes, which belongs in sci fi.

😁

But it doesn't really matter IMO,

But more on subject, What would be the extreme in a circular relationship? Rather than a polarized one.

"But more on subject, What would be the extreme in a circular relationship? Rather than a polarized one."  Outstanding question!  Any further thoughts on that?

Edited by moment

3 hours ago, moment said:

"But more on subject, What would be the extreme in a circular relationship? Rather than a polarized one."  Outstanding question!  Any further thoughts on that?

Who me? 

Um it's not a quickie thing to explain or show. You can start with the tail chi symbol, and follow the idea straight through Lao n Chuang zi... Essentially, one cannot distinguish any center. 

The last becomes first. The fool can be understood as wise,

The leader sits looking south ,n so forth.

It's seriously a huge aspect one needs to get straight in their heads , and in getting there, lots of things begin to become clear. Such as all the confusing ironies , like um the horny hunchback , Like Li Peng vs the frog in a well...and it hints at death being a return to ones beginnings. 

.... Of you've never seen this explained, it's because one confused dipstick teaches the next tradition rather than understanding.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

A Daoist protester holds a sign that says "The end is"

• Haha 3