Starjumper

The Doomsday Scenario

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

SO  .... Nungal's sterilisation plan would not make 'Chinese babies' . There would be groups and extended families, but not all would be breeding.   Also we could cut down on the number of men. Only a few are actually  needed for  maintaining a sensible population .  . .  I mean , a sensible level of population ......   no ,  I  mean both   :) 

Ya, one solution I envisioned is if all the women in the world rose up and killed 99.9% of the males.  That would solve the population problem and it would solve a bunch of other problems too.  Not likely to happen any time soon though.  Of course they wouldn't want to kill little old ME :) , or us.   It's my/our duty to teach the survivors, it's no use teaching the un-survivors, that would be a waste of time and energy.  Besides, we aren't so easy to kill anyway - compared to 'them'.

Then there's the 'matriarchal society' idea.  Some say those societies are kinder to the Earth and others, but not so sure if that is true.

Edited by Starjumper

One little thing about our rulers.  The word government is composed of two root words: govern, which means to control, and ment, which means the mind.  So the true original meaning of government is to control the minds of the people.

• Like 3

Killing 99.5%  of the men is a bit harsh .  We could just send them to Mars instead ... thats a blokey place . 

Meanwhile, down on Earth / Venus  I be  .....     takin' care of business

MV5BMTY3MmYxOGMtMGI3Ny00YjVkLWJkNTYtZWMy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Nungali said:

Killing 99.5%  of the men is a bit harsh

It sure is, and I wrote males instead of men, but it looks like it's going to get pretty harsh anyway.

Continuing to do the 2 + 2 thing, we find descriptions in both the Western and Hindu bibles that depict what appear to be nuclear wars. We are told by genetic researchers that around 50,000 years ago the human population was reduced to the point where there was only one woman, who has been called Eve.  (maybe that is old misinformation).  In addition we find that in many megalithic? sites all around the world that whole bunches of huge stone blocks are broken as if by a gigantic hammer.

So that's 2+2+2+2 =  this has all happened before, it's not the first time.  Who would do something like that?  <_<

In fact there is very credible information that an atomic bomb was detonated over Moscow long before the atomic bomb was 'invented'.  I'll see if I can find a link to that.

Edited by Starjumper
to change neolithic to megalithic

I believe there are things happening that none of us truly understand, though some are slightly closer to the truth. There's a lot of phenomena that a lot of people around the world are experiencing. Including.... Loneman Pai :):

I'm not saying go support and believe everything he says, but there is truth in this video i have personally experienced, and i think anyone who listens to it should know that this is really happening.

I believe it is connected to the cern machine, and they are merging timelines with black holes. Idk what's going on, but something tells me it's not natural.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, welkin said:

I believe it is connected to the cern machine, and they are merging timelines with black holes. Idk what's going on, but something tells me it's not natural.

:lol:  Amen, friend.  If We are The Consciousness, and The Consciousness is experiencing itself through Us, then aren't we the Big Wizard who is going to blast us into another black hole or something??  I've had a funny feeling about that whole operation with the collider since they started blasting atoms together.  Maybe this is exactly what happened last time around - the big bang was caused by a bunch of scientists sitting around wondering 'what if....?'

• Like 1

I could not find the video about the nuclear bomb in Moscow so I will relate it here.

When the German's approached Moscow during WW1 the Russians abandoned the city.  When the Germans reached the city there was a huge daytime explosion described as being brighter than the sun.  It tells that a big area of the city was destroyed and that buildings made of stone had melted stones.  It tells that the Germans who went into the city started loosing all their hair and getting sick and dying, so the Germans abandoned Moscow and retreated.  During the retreat many more German soldiers and their horses became sick with classic signs of severe radiation poisoning, and more died during the trip.  I think soldiers died of direct exposure to the blast, but I can't recall that for sure.  It would be nice if someone could find that video.

Edited by Starjumper

26 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Definitely not Greek Fire.  The video described a single large explosion brighter than the sun which melted stone and then soldiers and horses dying of what had to be radiation sickness.  Assuming that the video was telling the truth it had to be nuclear.

3 hours ago, welkin said:

I'm not saying go support and believe everything he says, but there is truth in this video i have personally experienced, and i think anyone who listens to it should know that this is really happening.

Comments in that video are turned off so I thought of informing SOTG about this thread to see if he could see any connection.  I don't know how to look up people on this forum though so maybe you could do that.

My feeling is that these things are not due to Cern, but I've been wrong before.

31 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Definitely not Greek Fire.  The video described a single large explosion brighter than the sun which melted stone and then soldiers and horses dying of what had to be radiation sickness.  Assuming that the video was telling the truth it had to be nuclear.

It would not be too surprising if radiation was involved, nor early attempts at something far more lethal sounds like they got a dirty bomb on top of it all.

BTW. This may or not be of interest I have a client who is closing in on 92 years old. He is German and was stationed on the Russian front in WWII.  His job was to carry something similar to a Bazooka and plant mines on Russian tanks. He recently related a story to me where he was in a foxhole in the hellish cold winter and would wait for Russian tanks to roll by.

When the Tanks rolled by he had a magnetic mine, he would arm it as it was spring loaded and then magnetically attach it to the Russian tank and blow it up.

The Russians caught on to this and started painting the tanks with thick cement to make it more difficult for a magnet to stick by making the metal further away.

Sure enough a tank rolled by, Jochen armed the mine which once armed there was no going back, attempted to affix it to the tank and the next thing you know it slid right off!!! and fell in the foxhole with him!!!!

According to him he made a mad scramble to get the damned thing out of his fox hole ant threw it as far as he could he barely got down in time as it detonated.

• Like 1

It was pig shit, dammit.  Remember when Tyrion Lannister threw it all out into the bay and remember what happened next????

If you guys remember the movie Angels and Demons, it was released May 15th, and it has to do with pretty much what seems to be going on now :) . Peace deal was said to be done by may 15h, but instead was postponed June 9, after Ramadan :).

"Noah was 600 years old when he entered the Ark. It is exactly 600 days from September 23rd 2017 Revelation 12 sign and May 15th 2019, which is the 1st day of the 71st year. 7 days later is the 17th of Iyyar, when God shut the doors of the Ark. (The peace deal reveal was moved to June)"

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Comments in that video are turned off so I thought of informing SOTG about this thread to see if he could see any connection.  I don't know how to look up people on this forum though so maybe you could do that.

My feeling is that these things are not due to Cern, but I've been wrong before.

@SonOfTheGods

14 hours ago, welkin said:

It looks like he hasn't signed on in over two years, unless it was anonymously.  I wonder if this thread would even interest him?

Once I asked Peter Ragnar, who claims to be a Taoist wizard, what he would do if the slaves were to revolt since he lives in the US.  He said he's not concerned about it because he stays far away from the slaves.  Maybe he needs a little more 'awakening' :)

Concerning the Cern/black hole scenario, if they did or were to create a black hole there is no risk of it gobbling up the Earth.  They only have enough power to create a black hole smaller than an atom, and since it has no gravity it would evaporate in a millionth of a second.

For those that still think the rulers are friendly here is a little bit of history, and if you think this isn't coming to a theater near you then remove your rose colored glasses.

The Bengal famine, how the British engineer the worst genocide in human history for profit

The British did the same thing to Ireland, and they did similar to the American Indians, and there is evidence that the crown is pulling the strings, or at least allied with, the rulers on this side of the pond.  The Spanish did the same thing to the South American Indians.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Maybe people were scared away from this thread, but in the analysis of the video Pet Goat 2 it says that there is a big awakening going on all over the world and that this will change things for the better.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 2:56 PM, Starjumper said:

The British did the same thing to Ireland, and they did similar to the American Indians, and there is evidence that the crown is pulling the strings, or at least allied with, the rulers on this side of the pond.  The Spanish did the same thing to the South American Indians.

I think you guys were involved in that :)

• Like 1

On 5/17/2019 at 12:13 PM, Starjumper said:

It looks like he hasn't signed on in over two years, unless it was anonymously.  I wonder if this thread would even interest him?

Once I asked Peter Ragnar, who claims to be a Taoist wizard, what he would do if the slaves were to revolt since he lives in the US.  He said he's not concerned about it because he stays far away from the slaves.  Maybe he needs a little more 'awakening' :)

Concerning the Cern/black hole scenario, if they did or were to create a black hole there is no risk of it gobbling up the Earth.  They only have enough power to create a black hole smaller than an atom, and since it has no gravity it would evaporate in a millionth of a second.

In regards to the black holes. It's not necessarily that those are the end of us. It's more like, they are comining timelines. And therefore poeple's consciousness is being affected into merging with their other self. If energies from another timeline want to do things here, who's to say they don't want to destroy what's here.

at the end of Pet goat 2 video, pyramid on his forward head represents mt kailash or maybe shamballa. swastica symbol in reverse is the same as shamballa symbol. Germany and hitler were in talks with spiritual beings, and people from Tibet. Mt kailash, is shiva's mountain. there is a statue of shiva at cern headquarters. and back to pet goat 2 video.

What the hell is going on...

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, welkin said:

In regards to the black holes. It's not necessarily that those are the end of us. It's more like, they are comining timelines. And therefore poeple's consciousness is being affected into merging with their other self. If energies from another timeline want to do things here, who's to say they don't want to destroy what's here.

What the hell is going on...

Well that's the million dollar question, isn't it?   Concerning the time lines stuff, I don't know anything about those things so I can't comment.  The concept of 'timelines' is meaningless to me, and it feels like a lame attempt at defining something which is undefinable - I suppose all attemts would be lame?

Some people say there is a sort of a quickening, that a lot of new people are starting to awaken, whatever that means.  I only look at awaken as a person realizing they are a slave and deciding to do something about it.  Which would imply that a lot of people who claim to be awakened should polish off theri glass belly buttons.

There is a great increase in knowledge that the spirit world is real and more people are getting that good old non materialistic attitude.

There is a great population here now on Earth, which means many spirits have reincarnated at this time, these soon to be much more interesting times, they have all come here for a big event.  Like this is their last chance in 50,000 years to either crap out again or become ass-ended masters.

As is the nature of things, things will divide into their opposite extremes, which is happening now, they go far away .. and then they return, which is the action of Tao.

Fundamentalism is being fomented around the world at a dizzying pace.  Fundamentalist is another word for stupid, infantile, selfish, uneducated, asshole, immature, crybaby slave.  Christian fundamentalism is being fomented in the US, and the flat Earther's are actually a piece of that.  (It's like, lets see how fucking stupid we can make our people, it's a test)

Christian fundamentalists made outstanding slaves:

"Here's the bible, gimme the gold, and If you don't believe in god we'll chop your head off".  

But then, to the great dismay of the 'church', people started rejecting that.  So the ever resourceful rulers thought, "gosh, we should foment Muslim fundamentalism, they'll make fantastic slaves".  and so it is that now we have them going around:

"Here's the Koran, gimme the gold, and If you don't believe in Allah we'll chop your head off".  

So, getting back to things diverging into their opposite extremes, the worldwide rise in fundamentalism is balanced by an equal worldwide rise in spirituality and awakening.

But the bad guys have all the guns.

Edited by Starjumper

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Well that's the million dollar question, isn't it?   Concerning the time lines stuff, I don't know anything about those things so I can't comment.  The concept of 'timelines' is meaningless to me, and it feels like a lame attempt at defining something which is undefinable - I suppose all attemts would be lame?

Some people say there is a sort of a quickening, that a lot of new people are starting to awaken, whatever that means.  I only look at awaken as a person realizing they are a slave and deciding to do something about it.  Which would imply that a lot of people who claim to be awakened should polish off theri glass belly buttons.

There is a great increase in knowledge that the spirit world is real and more people are getting that good old non materialistic attitude.

There is a great population here now on Earth, which means many spirits have reincarnated at this time, these soon to be much more interesting times, they have all come here for a big event.  Like this is their last chance in 50,000 years to either crap out again or become ass-ended masters.

As is the nature of things, things will divide into their opposite extremes, which is happening now, they go far away .. and then they return, which is the action of Tao.

Fundamentalism is being fomented around the world at a dizzying pace.  Fundamentalist is another word for stupid, infantile, selfish, uneducated, asshole, immature, crybaby slave.  Christian fundamentalism is being fomented in the US, and the flat Earther's are actually a piece of that.  (It's like, lets see how fucking stupid we can make our people, it's a test)

Christian fundamentalists made outstanding slaves:

"Here's the bible, gimme the gold, and If you don't believe in god we'll chop your head off".  

But then, to the great dismay of the 'church', people started rejecting that.  So the ever resourceful rulers thought, "gosh, we should foment Muslim fundamentalism, they'll make fantastic slaves".  and so it is that now we have them going around:

"Here's the Koran, gimme the gold, and If you don't believe in Allah we'll chop your head off".  

So, getting back to things diverging into their opposite extremes, the worldwide rise in fundamentalism is balanced by an equal worldwide rise in spirituality and awakening.

But the bad guys have all the guns.

I think people are becoming more conscious as in they are aware. There is mind created consciousness which is not being conscious. i keep hearing all this awakening stuff recently, couldn't it be as simple as people are just getting more information due to the spread of info through web 2.0?

Anyways, i've gone away from all this stuff recently. I got too much info too quickly, and now i'm seen as a crazy person. So, i'll just keep everything to myself moving forward. Save my own ass i guess.

dreaming about the crown of thorns burning/steaming because of holy water the same week as the Notre Dame falling means nothing i guess. This was before i even know the crown of thorns existed and was kept in notre dame.

Yes, it's tough when you wake up and realize you're surrounded by sleepers, best to keep a lot profile and work your plans for survival as best you can.  Also, I agree, the internet is helping a lot, and attempts are being made to quiet that down

One thing to note is that in many other parts of the of the world people are much more awake so you aren't alone.  For example South Americans know their governments are mostly corrupt, and they also know that's because the non corrupt ones are assassinated by the CIA.  All the people from previously communist Europe know exactly what's going on, they've seen it all before.  Most of the world also knows that the US is the bad guy because the government is owned by foreign interests, and domestic interests as well.  There are also many Americans who have escaped and many others who are planning their escape.

I guess I was just trying to say that the feeling of being surrounded by sleepers who adamantly do not want to know anything is strongest by far in the US, with maybe Canada following a close second, and the EU playing catch up.

Friend sent me a text picture couple years ago... it was mono-tone, orangy amber color.  Nothing distinguishable in it.

I was confused and asked what it was...

His reply:  This is the view of the building across the street.  Taken from the 10th floor of a corporate office building in Beijing where I am currently teaching Qi Gong to a group of corporate slaves.  This is the quality of the air here today.  One cannot perceive a building 100ft away due to the particulates present.

• Sad 1