Starjumper

The Doomsday Scenario

23 hours ago, manitou said:

Both of the deities are carrying aunks in their right hand.  Immortality.  Despite my tendency to analyze, I doubt that the artist was unintentional in dong that.  Granted, everything was about immortality in that civilization, but maybe it explains the two vials being held by the king.  And there is definitely an energy tapped into this.  It gives me butterflies in the stomach when I touch the screen.

she said hello, mother, and now I'm wearing her hat :lol:

I'll share some personal stories about aliens later, but it seems that a lot of 'all this' points back to the Egyptians, who appear to have some advanced technology and contact with aliens.

I'm sure there are countless people who would like to learn more about all facets of Egyptian life, their technology, their spiritual path, their knowledge of aliens and astronomy.  It turns out much of this knowledge was stored in the Great Library in Alexandria, Egypt.

The early crusaders burned the Great Library and so all that knowledge is gone.  In my mind that is the beginning of what I call the Great Stupidification, which is accelerating even now as we speak.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, manitou said:

As to the hat, maybe the pope's hat is reminiscent of the Bird man's hat...

An expert on comparative religion told me that the those hats represent open fish's mouths, because the 'church' ruled during the age of Pisces, a water sign.  Jesus was said to be a fisher of men, holy water, and much more.  Aprox 2000 years.

The age before that was the age of Aries, of Judaism, the Ram.  Aries is a fire sign, and so it is that the Western religion of the time used fire on their altars, were goat herders, god appeared as a burning bush, etc.  Aprox 2000 years.

The age before that was the Age of Taurus, the bull. Taurus is an Earth sign, and so it is that the Egyptians, who were cattle ranchers and built great earth works like the pyramids and much more, were 'the power' of that time. Aprox 2000 years.  

Now we are in to the age of Aquarius, which is an air sign, and so we have vehicles and information flying through the air and onwards into space.  Air signs also stand for knowledge and so it is that this is an age of information and mind, information about everything is growing exponentially  ... for some, information does not trump stupidity for those who are blind.

The symbol for Aquarius is a person pouring water on the Earth, which represents nurturing the Earth, and this is indeed the time when there is a great groundswell of sentiment about preserving nature and the environment.  The age of Aquarius will last another 2000 years, and so it seems that it will take that long for the planet to heal, and it can only heal if there is a drastic reduction in human population.

The big question is how bad will it get before it gets better.

... and the alien involvement.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Nice, Starjumper.

Can we use this thread to talk about alien involvement?  I just finished a book, The Day After Roswell, and it was truly an eye opener.  I've never given much thought to this.  Apparently you have.  What do you think will happen, or is this already on another thread?

4 hours ago, manitou said:

Nice, Starjumper.

Can we use this thread to talk about alien involvement?  I just finished a book, The Day After Roswell, and it was truly an eye opener.  I've never given much thought to this.  Apparently you have.  What do you think will happen, or is this already on another thread?

Sure, please share ideas you have about alien involvement here, that's part of the purpose of it.  What will happen is difficult to say for sure, but it looks like it will get kind of bad for awhile.  Well, it's already bad in some ways, so I mean 'worse'.  I admit I have not researched the subject much and am going on things I've heard from those with experience and info that has sort of fallen in my lap, perhaps synchronistically.

There seems to be some reason for hope that the space people may help in some way, but I don't see why they would want to try too hard to save us from ourselves, they have reason to save the environment though.

Edited by Starjumper

One of the things I was told by a person who was abducted and who has a pure heart (not a psychopathic liar) is that the Earth is like a park for them.  Not a state park, national park, or world heritage site, but an interstellar park, to which space people come as tourists to see some beautiful nature, because they already destroyed nature on their planets.

If this is true then it implies that they may not allow humans to destroy nature.  It's the environment they like, not the humans who are just getting in the way.

Edited by Starjumper

This is a story from a different friend than the one mentioned in the post above.  

I have an American Indian friend in Seattle, who goes by the first name of Mink, that I shared a house with for about a year, and he was the kind of guy that would sometimes live in remote locations far from civilization.  He often prayed to the space people to take him away from the evil Earth.  At one point he was living in a very remote cave high up on a cliff in Northern Arizona and he went outside to pee and found himself slowly levitating up the face of the cliff.  He thought in his mind "what's going on?" and a voice came into his head that said "we have come to give you the ride you asked for".  So Mink asked "can I bring a friend?" because he had a new girlfriend in the cave that he didn't want to leave behind.  The voice in his head answered "no, just you", and so Mink said "well I'm not ready yet".  So then he was gently lowered back down the cliff till he was back on solid ground, and that was the end of that.

I told this story to Mr. Yueng, who was essentially omniscient,  and he said "Ya, they only take people with pure hearts".  :o  Mink didn't have just a pure heart though, he is one of those Indian shamans with what is called crazy wisdom.   So Mr. Yueng knew all about the aliens, but would never have told me if I hadn't told him first about Mink.  

Therefore, it seems possible that if you have a pure heart (are one of the chosen ones) and want to escape the evil ones here, then there is a chance, however slight, that your wish may be granted.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Steve I gotta tell you I was doing good until one night when the wolfs-bane bloomed scary_werewolf_head_grinning1.thumb.png.02764ec9d0afdbdbbf78d4e3a92bdf6e.png I even said my prayers by night but 

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1

“Someday the earth will weep, she will beg for her life, she will cry with tears of blood. You will make a choice, if you will help her or let her die, and when she dies, you too will die.”

Hollow Horn Bear
Lakota
1850 – 1913

• Like 1

There was another old Indian living with Mink and I for awhile, and he was kind of like an informal 'police force', in charge of enforcing the ceremonial customs, that they be done correctly.  His name was Xatud Firestarter, because he would start the ceremonial fires.  He was also a bodyguard for Arvol Lookinghorse, who is the Lakota chief and considered to be the 'pope' of all the indians.  I had a chance to meet Arvol a couple of times and talk with him.

Here is Xatud's mask:

Xatud-s-Mask.jpg

Got to run along now, I'll finish this story later.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

“Someday the earth will weep, she will beg for her life, she will cry with tears of blood. You will make a choice, if you will help her or let her die, and when she dies, you too will die.”

Hollow Horn Bear
Lakota
1850 – 1913

I once went to a sweat lodge with Chief Wallace Black Elk back in the late 1980's He was Chief Medicine Man for the Lakota Nation back then.

We sat outdoors with Pine Trees all around in the Florida Summer down In Jupiter Florida while he told the stories and shared the talk of the people with us and then the thunderstorms came rolling in like crazy huge Booming gout's of lightening all around and here we were in the middle of nowhere.

I was there for a sweat lodge and new darn good and well before the day was done I was going to be soaking wet so it did not matter to me and I stayed and listened to his stories. 

People got up and ran to their vehicles as the huge fat rain drops fell soaking us from head to toe and he momentarily stopped speaking and waited for the people to leave. He sat there silent and we who remained waited. Then he said Ahhhh now I see who I came her to speak for,  this talking is for you who are not bothered by nature come closer.

So with allot of people gone we got the chance to be very close and hear his words. He was very pleased that we stayed that mattered allot to him. He was not impressed with those who left saying they were obviously too use to being indoors which is unnatural.

He spoke of the Earth and the people and made allot of good sense and he was sad just like us because we all knew no one running things gave a damn beyond their own short greedy grabbing time on Earth.  

The sweat Lodge was the hottest thing I ever experienced no Sauna or Steam room in a commercial GYM ever came close. Those rocks heated in a pit with timbers making a triangle over them and carried in then placed in the pit and water being put on them while we were all in a large rounded dome of a ten made of the materials at hand and animal skins was amazing and he chanted the whole time.

Being young at the time and growing up out doors in the sun I lasted longer than most but in the end that old man outlasted me by quite a margin.

Being with that old medicine man and spending time in his company up close and personal has been one of the highlights of my life. The things he said were truth and you could feel the truth in your bones. A very amazing man.

I share him here with everyone now. I fear later he became New Aged and commercialized but here he still seems ok.

• Like 2

Here's a picture of Arvol.  I met Arvol a couple of times in Seattle.  Arvol's message was pray for peace and then run for the hills if you want to survive.  He is holder of the sacred pipe which was gifted by a spirit to the tribe long ago. All the future holders of the sacred pipe were named at that time, and Arvol Lookinghorse is the last one.

Arvol.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, welkin said:

@Starjumper

Why is your name starjumper? :)

A black dragon named Starjumper?  That's my name from the other side of the veil.

It first came to me because I learned a method of astral projection in which, in the final stages, you jump in to the center of stars.  When you do that can you hear the song of the star?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

A black dragon named Starjumper?  That's my name from the other side of the veil.

It first came to me because I learned a method of astral projection in which, in the final stages, you jump in to the center of stars.  When you do that can you hear the song of the star?

ah ok that makes sense.i want to learn to astral project. maybe for another thread :)

So what do you know about end times? It's gonna happen, so what do we do? Do we find a tall mountain like where you live and pray to God that it's high enough?

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, welkin said:

So what do you know about end times?

I can't say knowing is the correct word, but I've been doing the 2 + 2 thing and trying to get a handle on it.  That's what this thread is for, for people to share ideas.

Well, I do know what my teacher told me about it.  He said "many will die", and he was a master of understatement.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, welkin said:

Read the "Stargate Conspiracy" by Prince and Picknett -

For the UFO/Nuke b.s. - read how Eric Carlson was lied about - by his son James Carlson.

Doomed? Try studying real ecology - not CIA propaganda!

On Roswell? Read Nick Redfern's books. Or Greg Bishop - or Mark Pilkington - "Mirage Men."

• Like 1

On 12/05/2019 at 12:37 AM, Starjumper said:

I have no problem with, and no negativity about, what 'they' are doing to the planet.  In fact I'm all for drastically reducing the human population.  DRASTICALLY, and I hope they hurry up and get on with it!  I'm on THEIR side, get the message???

If anyone sees it as negative then they are just admitting that they don't have a warrior mentality.

What I'm not so sure about is if I like their methods or not.  Their methods so far are great as far as natural selection is concerned.

So you tell me, is there any other scenario that you can think of which will drastically reduce the population, and soon, without nuking the whole planet?

Ideally most people would take the warrior way out and kill themselves, but that will never happen; there is more and more suicide but it isn't being done from a warrior point of view.

An  air born  contraceptive virus  .....

pesticide-spraying-farm-spray-drone-4-ro

• Like 2

On 13/05/2019 at 10:25 PM, Starjumper said:

I'll share some personal stories about aliens later, but it seems that a lot of 'all this' points back to the Egyptians, who appear to have some advanced technology and contact with aliens.

I'm sure there are countless people who would like to learn more about all facets of Egyptian life, their technology, their spiritual path, their knowledge of aliens and astronomy.  It turns out much of this knowledge was stored in the Great Library in Alexandria, Egypt.

The early crusaders burned the Great Library and so all that knowledge is gone.  In my mind that is the beginning of what I call the Great Stupidification, which is accelerating even now as we speak.

Nooo . ... all the knowledge is not gone. A lot went to another 'Hermetic centre' at Harran via the 'Sabians '  before the main destruction at Alexandria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harran#Early_Islamic_Harran

http://www.annine-pansophia.nl/annine_van_der_meer/wp-content/uploads/THE-HARRAN-OF-THE-SABIANS-IN-THE-FIRST-MILLENNIUM-ad-DEF.hermesharran3.pdf

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

Nooo . ... all the knowledge is not gone. A lot went to another 'Hermetic centre' at Harran via the 'Sabians '  before the main destruction at Alexandria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harran#Early_Islamic_Harran

http://www.annine-pansophia.nl/annine_van_der_meer/wp-content/uploads/THE-HARRAN-OF-THE-SABIANS-IN-THE-FIRST-MILLENNIUM-ad-DEF.hermesharran3.pdf

I don't have time to look at the links yet, but ya know what's funny; about 5 hours before you posted that I was talking with a buddy who was helping me with the brakes on my car and I had the realization that the contents of the Great Library were not burned but were moved before the fire.  The fire was a cover up.  I assumed that the scrolls were taken to Rome, to the Vatican catacomb library.

You know why all roads led to Rome?  Because Rome built the roads.

Then my buddy sez there was a fire in the Vatican underground library and it destroyed a most important section of that library, which made me think that maybe that was also a cover up, and the contents were moved to another, more secret place.

Edited by Starjumper

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

An  air born  contraceptive virus  .....

pesticide-spraying-farm-spray-drone-4-ro

All those things are being done, but not all together like that.

Creating and releasing viruses - yes.

Endocrine system disruption via toxins - yes.

Air born spraying of toxins - yes.

... and mucho mas.

One solution to overpopulation would be that every woman only have one child.  China did that for a while.  Not something that would be tolerated in "The Land of the Free"

Edited by Starjumper

We have a 'Chinese baby' here. meaning, one baby and a whole heap of people. It used to be common to have a gang of kids here, sometimes more than one gang, in different ages. But not now.  This kid has  2 parents, 4 grandparents about 4 surrogate grandparents and a bunch of 'dotter overs' .  What a princess !    Just as well there is a kids playgroup nearby.

( Parents are a bit 'precious' too. Saying how hard it was to have a baby, I say, " What ?  Just one ?"

Or look all tired and worn out and;   " Ohhhh , I am sooo tired, the baby kept me up wailing all night !

Me; " Serves you right for buying her a harpoon. " )

'Chinese babies' end up having a childhood like  Salvador Dali , if not careful .  ( Dali was treated like an emperor in a mansion, waited on and pampered. The servants had to play along and treat him like the king.  When it came time to go out into the real world at school, he could not understand why others didnt treat him the same way, leading to some rather strange antics on his part to gain attention. )

SO  .... Nungal's sterilisation plan would not make 'Chinese babies' . There would be groups and extended families, but not all would be breeding.   Also we could cut down on the number of men. Only a few are actually  needed for  maintaining a sensible population .  . .  I mean , a sensible level of population ......   no ,  I  mean both   :) 

A drone/s probably couldnt do the job

86c5c6e8d9b07eab5d10f13473cd9acf.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1