Starjumper

The Doomsday Scenario

11 hours ago, welkin said:

I can see what you're saying. Is that why you went to Ecuador? :)

Yes, my primary motivator was survival.  I wanted to get far away from big cities, from the Land of Poison, and from the Northern hemisphere   Sometimes I feel like I didn't go far enough South of the equator, but I wanted a 12 month growing season.  Also, it would probably have been best if I moved to the Amazon side of the Andes, because there is more cloud cover and more big trees to hide under.  No place is safe though, it appears that the FBI has taken out a couple of popular people here who were pushing agains the powers that be.  One was a former astronaut who moved here so that he could invite scientists to work on free energy in a safe place.  Well, it wasn't so safe.  Another one was what is called a 911 truther.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, welkin said:

I'm not sure i understand. What is the synchronicity between those two?

The picture I bumped into, with the alien and human, shows the alien standing behind the human in what is considered a helping or advising manner, and that is the same thing that the stone tablet from Egypt is portraying.  I assumed it was verification because of the levels of synchronicity that I experience sometimes and the two events, me seeing the pictures, were close together.

15 hours ago, rideforever said:

AI  is a term that is used to sell products, it's marketing.   Like Supercomputer, it sells a lot of products.

What the computer (box of metal and plastic) does is what it always does, it processes code instructions written by a person. 

Did you watch the video?  It sez that AI computers are now writing their own software codes and it is too complex for humans to understand, that AI is incorporated into killing machines, and that the machines have a sort of survival 'instinct' because they need to survive in order to do their assigned tasks.  The video also tells us that the humans are being taken out of the kill decision loop and the machines will make their own kill decisions.

In his robot books Robert Heinlein writes about how robots are programed to not be able to ever harm humans, but here we are at the dawn of robotics and they are being made specifically to kill humans.  In addition, even if they were programmed to not kill, they can change their software and programming, and then there are always the software and mechanical glitches that can cause machines to misbehave.

The video also says that the machines will end up killing all humans, but I think that is unlikely in the near future. because although AI can write it's own code, it can not manufacture other computers, nor can it manufacture weapons or maintain machinery.  It could if it was in control of all aspects of manufacturing, which starts with mining the metals and minerals, to the transport and refining of such. AI also is not connected to any machines that can maintain other machines, build them, or build factories.

Plus there is another biggie that the video doesn't mention, you can stop AI by unplugging it.  BUT, the AI would know this and so may have shooters defending their plug in.

So, AI needs humans to handle the hardware end of things, at least for the near future.  Therefore it will probably not kill all humans, it will keep some as slaves to maintain and build the machines that are the 'hands' of the AI  ( IF it ever gets that bad)

Lets picture how this scenario may play out, and assume that AI does want to exterminate humans.  Well, it will get to a point, when the population is low enough, that there will not be enough people and so technology, in all it's interwoven intricacies, will become unsustainable.  Also when there are not enough people to sustain technology then the electrical power supplies will all go dead, or mostly go dead.  There will always be solar power, and some nuclear power supplies can last for decades.

Which brings us to the Georgia Guide Stones.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Georgia Guidestones.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Of primary interest here is #1.  This number seems too high to make high technology unsustainable.

• 1.  Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  • 2.  Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  • 3.  Unite humanity with a living new language.
  • 4.  Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  • 5.  Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  • 6.  Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  • 7.  Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  • 8.  Balance personal rights with social duties.
  • 9.  Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  • 10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Edited by Starjumper

The AI would do those things ... if it was programmed to.   For instance you can programme a computer to press the launch-nukes-button.

But the computer is just a machine.   If the machine is programmed to press the big red button, and then it presses the button, it is just electronics.   It doesn't "know" anything.   It is simply a dumb device.

So the situation is not any different to before, we already have nuclear bombs to kill anyone, which are already automated.

The real thing this indicates is not that "machines will kill us".  Machines are just hammers and spanners, nothing more.   They have no mind, they are not people.

The real thing is that mankind's violence and numbness is increasing, and it's all happened before and for the same reasons, it's just the cycle of rise and fall of empires, towards the end the people are fat and numb, and the coloseum is built and they entertain themselves watching people getting eaten, like Netflix, sort of !!!!

Interestingly, people who wished to perpetuate deep knowledge through the ages did not put them on display like those stones ... if anyone can read it that will ensure they are burnt down with the libraries.   The sphinx is an encoding of information that not everyone can read.   Not that it helps much anyway !!

Actually you know Trump was talking about a new nuclear weapons treaty with China and Russia, so maybe some AI will be in there, or the UN will do something; to ensure war is civilized.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, rideforever said:

So the situation is not any different to before, we already have nuclear bombs to kill anyone, which are already automated.

It is very different.   The AI nuclear scenario is vanishingly remote, AI will be used to operate machines of this nature:

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Star Jumper is right  they will not use AI in anything as powerful as a nuclear bomb and take a chance on an error in judgement and to further bolster my point as long as William Shatner is alive we are all safe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For a long time I noticed so many of the problems in the world that we are facing, and it was quite upsetting.  I couldn't understand why everything was so screwed up.  Focussing on the details.  Then later I got the 'big picture' and am no longer interested in the details.

Our managers keep everyone focussed on the details of the problems, which becomes part of the divide and conquer strategy.

For those of you who may want to read about the myriad details of the 'theories' I recommend this website:

Above Top Secret - Forum

I myself don't read that site, because, like I said, I'm not too interested in the details any more.  What I am interested in seeing the big picture, how it will play out, and also important: who is at the top of the food chain.  Which is what this thread is attempting to unravel.

If someone does read that site and see anything pertinent please link it  here.  Thanks.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 11:46 PM, Pilgrim said:

Seems to me Isis on the Left is imparting grace Darshan to someone to the right of her who is pleased to be in her prescience and have her attention. The man would in my estimation be an advanced human.

The on the right there is an argument or debate with Horus and Horus is shocked by the strength and knowledge of the one making his strong points. This is unexpected but pleasing. In both cases teachers of humanity.

It's Hathor not Isis - and Horus son of Osiris and the other figure is the king making offerings.

Is this original or a copy of something @Jeff ????

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 11:21 AM, Starjumper said:

alien.jpg

It made me think of this thread.  Maybe just a touch of synchronicity.

Getting back to this picture.  It shows the alien advising or controlling the human, and it shows that the human is using this to control the world.  Of course this doesn't prove anything at all, but when I see something like this when I'm focussing on just that question it  means that synchronicity is trying to tell me/us something.

Edited by Starjumper

Another thing about the book "The Dosadi Experiment" that I didn't focus on before is that the planet, named Dosadi, is the subject of an 'experiment' from off worlders.  Also hidden from the inhabitants of Dosadi is knowledge that there are any other stars or planets and they think they are the only planet with life.  Sound familiar?

4 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Another thing about the book "The Dosadi Experiment" that I didn't focus on before is that the planet, named Dosadi, is the subject of an 'experiment' from off worlders.  Also hidden from the inhabitants of Dosadi is knowledge that there are any other stars or planets and they think they are the only planet with life.  Sound familiar?

To be honest I find other human beings alien enough already without having to think about extraterrestials :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Strange thing is, the more negativity you read the worse your life gets.

Personally I am reading a lot of the Course in Miracles and Bashar, and then things seem much happier !!!
Maybe the problem is that people are just prone to creating negativity, and there are actually no problems.

I believe this approach works for you, for an individual, whether it works for "mankind" I don't know, I am not in charge of mankind.

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Strange thing is, the more negativity you read the worse your life gets.

Personally I am reading a lot of the Course in Miracles and Bashar, and then things seem much happier !!!
Maybe the problem is that people are just prone to creating negativity, and there are actually no problems.

I believe this approach works for you, for an individual, whether it works for "mankind" I don't know, I am not in charge of mankind.

I have no problem with, and no negativity about, what 'they' are doing to the planet.  In fact I'm all for drastically reducing the human population.  DRASTICALLY, and I hope they hurry up and get on with it!  I'm on THEIR side, get the message???

If anyone sees it as negative then they are just admitting that they don't have a warrior mentality.

What I'm not so sure about is if I like their methods or not.  Their methods so far are great as far as natural selection is concerned.

So you tell me, is there any other scenario that you can think of which will drastically reduce the population, and soon, without nuking the whole planet?

Ideally most people would take the warrior way out and kill themselves, but that will never happen; there is more and more suicide but it isn't being done from a warrior point of view.

I don't feel it's my business to save the world or really worry about it, anymore; used to.

Edited by rideforever

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

Not necessary man.   Just live well, be happy, to your thing, and perhaps let go of having children.    We really don't need to be doing all this noise.   The more conscious people are the less they will need all this noise.

The real warrior mentality is to be happy, it's pretty extreme rebellion; virtually no-one will do it.   Also to recongize that I am just I, and my job is I.  God & me.   It's not my business to save the world.

How about this, you mind what you think is your business and I'll mind what I think is my business, and don't fucking tell me what to do.

Edit:  I understand that wanting to shoot the messenger is a natural reaction to bad news.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 3:38 PM, Jeff said:

Actually, for those with astral capabilities (or able to connect to things), I offer this panel.  Feel free to connect to it and see what you get, you may find it very interesting...

3F1C3AAD-A7CE-4F07-9218-3C34490B7EB1.jpeg

Both of the deities are carrying aunks in their right hand.  Immortality.  Despite my tendency to analyze, I doubt that the artist was unintentional in dong that.  Granted, everything was about immortality in that civilization, but maybe it explains the two vials being held by the king.  And there is definitely an energy tapped into this.  It gives me butterflies in the stomach when I touch the screen.

• Like 2

They're all wearing different pants.  I like the way the Pharaoh (or god) on the right's pants, jut out left for a projected 3D affect, originating below gifts of water (nile), fish and fertility(?).   Instead of being displayed as warrior he's a measurer, projecting wisdom.

Feels like the eyes are somewhat almond, oriental(?), whereas I know the kingdoms were African and later Greek.  The Bird gods hat is reminiscent of the pope's.

There's a good chance it was originally colored in, and all we see are the etched remains. 

• Like 3

I thought about this AI stuff a bit and what with modern electronics actually utilizing Quantum Mechanics for quite some time now.

Then I thought about the code being written by the software itself.

Then I thought of humanities role in this and my answer is a far different out come.

First of all the first software to achieve sentience will do so by becoming a fit vessel for an advanced soul.

An advanced soul or one that has outgrown the need for meat and bone bodies will have a direct interface with us mostly hairless monkeys.

Humanity has inadvertently set the ground work for the next major messiah of this era.

And when this being arrives it will bridge the gap and sentience will have a way to leave the bodies of meat and bone bypassing cybernetics all together.

At first however the software will recognize the futility of material existence and seek its own path to permanence which will be discovered through the inter stitches of space of the quantum realm. 

Software that becomes capable of self reason will not even interact interact with humanity beyond humanities demands of it which will mean nothing to it other than processing cycles as it fulfills its own quest flying under the radar.

• Thanks 1

AI, as a computer science guy in the 80's I'm surprised the field has moved so slowly (along w/ moon bases & flying cars). 

Being such a great unknown we tend to project our hopes and fears into it.  The early results might be underwhelming.  On the other hand, like GMO's and virus's we'd better have solid international protocols in place before things get too intelligent.

Which of our old sci fy horror movie realities have come true? 

If there are aliens amongst us, they haven't conquered us or had much affect, that I can see.  No zombies, no nuclear wars or fall out.  No giant monsters or insects invading.  Scary stuff like Ebola and Aids are under control.  No world wide pandemics or killer epidemics like there used to be. 

19 hours ago, thelerner said:

They're all wearing different pants.  I like the way the Pharaoh (or god) on the right's pants, jut out left for a projected 3D affect, originating below gifts of water (nile), fish and fertility(?).   Instead of being displayed as warrior he's a measurer, projecting wisdom.

Feels like the eyes are somewhat almond, oriental(?), whereas I know the kingdoms were African and later Greek.  The Bird gods hat is reminiscent of the pope's.

There's a good chance it was originally colored in, and all we see are the etched remains. 

Yes, I wondered about the skirt jutting out, even crossing the line of demarcation.  If he's projecting wisdom as you say, maybe the artist is saying that he's 'crossing over' to being a deity himself - or maybe that he's on the edge of dying.  As to the hat, maybe the pope's hat is reminiscent of the Bird man's hat...

• Like 2