welkin

Who is Loneman Pai?

1 minute ago, zOOm said:

Lol, I stand by what I said. He's more than welcome to go in front of a court and present his lineage and from what accredited source he learned neigong/internal achemy, his blood works,  to manifest his powers and justify his fees for teaching an diy (or maybe not) system.

Unfortunate.

This isn't about his lineage (which is irrelevant in this forum anyway), his alchemy, his powers, or any fees.

This is about you making false statements and presenting them as facts.

He didn't create his system to capitalize on the "electric qigong craze", and didn't initially charge anything. 

Your claim is false.

You also referred to him as "some roided-up tatted dude."

How pray tell, did you come upon knowledge of roid use? And what grounds do you believe you have to state such as fact? 

1 minute ago, zOOm said:

GTFO here with you defamation bullshit.

It's no bullshit.

If you don't want to read about it, then don't engage in it. 

You are in legal violation, whether lmp would care enough to act or not, and you're also in violation of what Kar3n set forth for you here.

12 hours ago, Kar3n said:

I encourage you to read the insult policy, the founding principles as well as the terms and rules. All can be found here.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

You are in legal violation, whether lmp would care enough to act or not, and you're also in violation of what Kar3n set forth for you here.

In which legal system of which particular country would that be, genius? US, UK, India, Finland, Romania, Pakistan?  I get it that this forum is strict with this sort of thing but don't try to intimidate me into silence with bullshit

This isn't about his lineage (which is irrelevant in this forum anyway), his alchemy, his powers, or any fees.

It is, as he is presenting himself as something he is not and leads people to potentially harm themselves" over his "diy" system. The fact that he's associating himself with neigong and internal alchemy is even worse for the general image of these arts which are already watered down and filled with myths and hearsay. 

You also referred to him as "some roided-up tatted dude."

Well, he is a dude presumably(although he might be some freaky girl, you never know, with the mask and all.), he is tatted up like he's about to drop an album with MGK. Is he also roided - debatable, but perhaps he can take me to court on that one and we can sort it out if he's cruising on test or nah . Quick, inform the Interpol 
tenor.gif!

Edited by zOOm
fixing grammar

4 minutes ago, zOOm said:

In which legal system of which particular country would that be, genius? US, UK, India, Finland, Romania, Pakistan?  I get it that this forum is strict with this sort of thing but don't try to intimidate me into silence with bullshit

It is, as he is presenting himself as something he is not and leads people to potentially harm themselves" over his "diy" system. The fact that he's associating himself with neigong and internal alchemy is even worse for the general image of these arts which are already watered down and filled with myths and hearsay. 

Well, he is a dude presumably(although he might be some freaky girl, you never know, with the mask and all.), he is tatted up like he's about to drop an album with MGK. Is he also roided - debatable, but perhaps he can take me to court on that one and we can sort it out if he's cruising on test or nah . Quick, inform the Interpol 
tenor.gif!

Since you can not take a hint, I will explain things to you in a more forward manner.

You are violating the rules of TDB. This is an official warning that should you continue in this vein you will be suspended for 3 days.

A good policy to avoid this type of interaction with the mod team is to attack the system not the person who in this case happens to be a member of TDB.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, zOOm said:

I get it that this forum is strict with this sort of thing but don't try to intimidate me into silence with bullshit

:lol:

Share whatever opinion you want, hell make a video of you "whistling dixie" with farts for all I care - but I'd recommend not stating your opinions (of others) as fact. 

"Intimidate me into silence" - how wonderfully melodramatic. Thanks for the laugh. 

Edited by ilumairen
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

This zOOm reminds me of someone who has gotten banned coming back with a new name or just perhaps someone using two accounts to be obnoxious, pretty rare to see a newbie that is this rude.

Whatever the case they are just making good advertisement for SOG and making him look good by comparison to their own behavior.

Seriously who uses that particular pie system as a measuring stick anyway?

Oh my how about more of that nice Key Lime pie from Publix?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Sounds delicious!

• Haha 1

I'll bet they dont properly zest fresh limes when making it, though - which makes all the difference when you need some serious citrus flavor :ph34r:  That zest, it gets people talking :lol:

I got into the habit of adding some of the zest from the lemons into the iced tea, too - yumz B) 

Edited by joeblast
  • Haha 3

I'm not sure who you people think  I am nor am I sure if my email is public but if it is, give it a go in a search engine and see if the result you get are who you think I should be. If my e-mail address is not public, then a mod can go and do that and clear this whole thing up, as it's starting to bug me

• Haha 6

51 minutes ago, zOOm said:

I'm not sure who you people think  I am nor am I sure if my email is public but if it is, give it a go in a search engine and see if the result you get are who you think I should be. If my e-mail address is not public, then a mod can go and do that and clear this whole thing up, as it's starting to bug me

Nobody needs your email, and mods and admin can check your ip address.

As for me I thought you were Wells at first. If you go to his profile and click the little icon right next to it (his name), you can see the names he's used. 

The rest..

Well, you invoked "mo pei" when discussing legitimate systems, and there is an "interesting" history with mo pei on this site.

And banned mo pei practitioners have returned with new names and similar attitudes (of attacking other members here) in the past.

Edited by ilumairen
clarify
  • Thanks 1

Glad you're not vindictive towards SoG,  and curious you you knew that the Mo Pai gang laughed and laughed at SoG's posts from years and years ago.  Hope you don't create dozens of pointless circular posts, which they tended too. 

So.. just to clear the air @zOOm, what are you interested in, any cultivation arts?  Join a discussion, post something positive, that's what the site is for.  

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Not sure why but Lmp or Sotg changed his name on this forum years ago. He used to use the name "Disabled Not Broken." Posted on literally all the same topics. Was the author of all the same PDFs that Sotg is also the author of.

When I welcomed him back to the forum he told me he wasn't the same guy and rambled about the NSA. 

I thought it was strange to lie about something so obvious. Never looked any further into his system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, theurgy said:

Not sure why but Lmp or Sotg changed his name on this forum years ago. He used to use the name "Disabled Not Broken." Posted on literally all the same topics. Was the author of all the same PDFs that Sotg is also the author of.

When I welcomed him back to the forum he told me he wasn't the same guy and rambled about the NSA. 

I thought it was strange to lie about something so obvious. Never looked any further into his system.

Neither account registers a name change. 

Disabled Not Broken joined:

July 11, 2012 

And last posted 

September 24, 2014

Sotg joined:

July 28, 2013

Which would indicate an overlap, with neither account having been deleted. 

The "one person one about rule" was posted January 27, 2012, and in effect when sotg joined. 

As this is actually a serious allegation you are making, and a violation of this site's TOS should it be true, I trust it will be looked into and cleared up either way by the mods/admin. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Neither account registers a name change. 

Disabled Not Broken joined:

July 11, 2012 

And last posted 

September 24, 2014

Sotg joined:

July 28, 2013

Which would indicate an overlap, with neither account having been deleted. 

The "one person one about rule" was posted January 27, 2012, and in effect when sotg joined. 

As this is actually a serious allegation you are making, and a violation of this site's TOS should it be true, I trust it will be looked into and cleared up either way by the mods/admin. 

Disabled was banned in 2012. There is nothing connecting the two.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Disabled was banned in 2012. There is nothing connecting the two.

I erroneously typed "last posted" when it should have been "last visited." 

In any case, the pertinent information is your, "There is nothing connecting the two."

edit to add: Thanks for being so quick on this Kar3n.

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 2

On 5/30/2019 at 12:52 PM, zOOm said:

tenor.gif!

Interpol recommended a ban... following orders ;)

• Thanks 1

On 31/05/2019 at 3:07 AM, Pilgrim said:

This zOOm reminds me of someone who has gotten banned coming back with a new name or just perhaps someone using two accounts to be obnoxious, pretty rare to see a newbie that is this rude.

Whatever the case they are just making good advertisement for SOG and making him look good by comparison to their own behavior.

Seriously who uses that particular pie system as a measuring stick anyway?

I was thinking ... this guy doesnt read like its his 6th post  ..... actually, he reads rather  .....  'familiar'       image.gif.fef5f1b0f3ac0bdc3dd49209b07a3e68.gif:unsure:

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, pegasus1992 said:

That's incredible footage :blink:

People freak out if they see 1 orb....here's SOTG swimming in a damn ocean of them

Also OP Hes legitimate, I've seen similar (Not the exact same) to his techniques in very expensive neigong, neidan and magick books..these are basic techniques in his system, whereas they would be seen as more advanced in others...hes also streamlined them and stripped down a lot of the "mystique"

I know damo mitchell doesnt teach students alchemy for years, yet SOTG basically starts the "firing process" immediately...go figure

Also all of his students report the same experiences.....so objective results do happen,  and the logs kind of speak for themselves really

How come Lonemanpai is wrong about electricity and qigong?

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/08/why-lonemanpai-is-wrong-about-john.html

I don't believe that Chi, though it feels like electricity? acts like electricity. OK? I tried to light LEDs and stuff, it doesn't work. I can't do it.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, voidisyinyang said:

How come Lonemanpai is wrong about electricity and qigong?

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/08/why-lonemanpai-is-wrong-about-john.html

Honestly Drew, I dont think what he is doing is comparable  to what Chang was doing....you may correct me if I am wrong but the basis is different from what I gather...he is using energy gathered to complete magick and whatnot...I dont think he is fusing chi in the LDT or the like.

That is, he is drawing power from somewhere , and able to achieve certain things via this, but I do not think it is a "traditional" system of nei gong or nei dan....it seems more based on  a convergence of things like Vamamarga tantra,  LHP occultism and Hermetics with some Qabala and other esoteric underpinnings, whilst also applying some exercises from some Taoist practices regarding energy circulation...a hybrid, if you would.

While these are relative in some ways...they have their divergences which are often quite pronounced

As to whether he is right or wrong....I don't know the exact underpinnings or mechanics of what he is doing. I can only make the claim that whatever that it is he's doing...it is not made up and he can "do things" that others cannot. 

Regards his opinion on electricity, I couldn't tell you where his opinion lies....but regardless...I don't claim him to be an authority on neither qigong or electricity...I would only reiterate the point that he can " do certain things " , as can some of the people who follow him..

I'd leave my opinion there because I honestly don't know enough about the mechanics of what he does to say any more...but those who do his practices might be able to?

1 hour ago, pegasus1992 said:

Seeing as we are in the business of recommending readings, perhaps go back to my last post to you and address it, rather than simply ignoring it....

Psst .. wrong "V" name.