welkin

Who is Loneman Pai?

22 hours ago, Forwards said:

I dont really think anything spooks that dude lol

No, if you need to contact him you'll want to use the methods he has setup

@Forwards, what's the coolest/most usable thing you've learned from LMP? are you allowed to say?

10 hours ago, welkin said:

@Forwards, what's the coolest/most usable thing you've learned from LMP? are you allowed to say?

Well right off I'll say anything i want to.  Lmp and sotg aren't like that.  He asks us to keep things only in the school now, the egregore helps this, but if i had a really good reason to discuss specifics about what we do i have zero doubt sotg would be ok with it.  I have no idea what that really good reason would be, though.

The thing that keeps us silent is respect, not rules.  Respect for sotg, the school, the family that has grown and not least or last for myself.  

That ramble is to answer your question.  I can do some cool weird shit but the coolest and most useful thing I've gained is the school itself.  I have a great and loving relationship with my family and friends and so am used to healthyand supportive relationships, but having a tight knit group of others that have similar goals,  drive and ideas is amazing.  Yes we're cultivators but we're occultists also.  Most people you'll find involved in either will be at least a little bit isolated and odd lol.  Both?  That's potential psyche ward status.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Forwards said:

Well right off I'll say anything i want to.  Lmp and sotg aren't like that.  He asks us to keep things only in the school now, the egregore helps this, but if i had a really good reason to discuss specifics about what we do i have zero doubt sotg would be ok with it.  I have no idea what that really good reason would be, though.

The thing that keeps us silent is respect, not rules.  Respect for sotg, the school, the family that has grown and not least or last for myself.  

That ramble is to answer your question.  I can do some cool weird shit but the coolest and most useful thing I've gained is the school itself.  I have a great and loving relationship with my family and friends and so am used to healthyand supportive relationships, but having a tight knit group of others that have similar goals,  drive and ideas is amazing.  Yes we're cultivators but we're occultists also.  Most people you'll find involved in either will be at least a little bit isolated and odd lol.  Both?  That's potential psyche ward status.

That's fair. and the part about family, friends, and support is probably the most important part. I struggle with this currently, but for good reasons. Hey it just shows, the bad guys have families and friends too right? The movies don't show this side. Jk jk :)

Okay, i know i'm asking for a lot and it might cost you an ear. But would you mind asking SOG what he knows about that bone thingy in the back of the ear? He talks about it in those timeline videos. No particular reason i'm asking :rolleyes:, except it would answer one of the biggest mysteries of life.

21 minutes ago, welkin said:

That's fair. and the part about family, friends, and support is probably the most important part. I struggle with this currently, but for good reasons. Hey it just shows, the bad guys have families and friends too right? The movies don't show this side. Jk jk :)

Okay, i know i'm asking for a lot and it might cost you an ear. But would you mind asking SOG what he knows about that bone thingy in the back of the ear? He talks about it in those timeline videos. No particular reason i'm asking :rolleyes:, except it would answer one of the biggest mysteries of life.

I'm not a messenger boy dude

If you want to ask him something you need to ask him.

Yes, relationships are important.  They can be some of the best or worst parts of a person's life.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, welkin said:

Do you believe the continued "jokes" are helpful to you? 

I've known a couple people with this tendency - to say mildly disparaging things that hint at their own underlying feelings, and then claim they're just joking. 

May I ask, how much are you actually joking? And how much are you expressing your own fears?

And if you do fear, why do you keep poking?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Do you believe the continued "jokes" are helpful to you? 

I've known a couple people with this tendency - to say mildly disparaging things that hint at their own underlying feelings, and then claim they're just joking. 

May I ask, how much are you actually joking? And how much are you expressing your own fears?

And if you do fear, why do you keep poking?

Edited so that no attention is given to pointless events.

I'm only joking because Forwards was joking about taking over the world. Not to mention the mixed signals of ya you can trust lmp. next, "illuminati, taking over"

I know you are doing it out of concern for everybody. So I'll just leave it at that.

Edited by welkin

He's a dude with no direct transmission, no lineage or any real demonstrable power that's been spewing nonsense here for years and decided to make his own system in order to get a buck from gullible people. His older threads on this forum speculating about Mopai or other legit systems were absolute comedy gold. He also has a pretty basic level of video edititing/compositing skill and does clearly fake videos to entrap new "believers". The stuff he teaches at best has no effect and you end up wasting your time, or at worse will get you seriously sick

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, zOOm said:

He's a dude with no direct transmission, no lineage or any real demonstrable power that's been spewing nonsense here for years and decided to make his own system in order to get a buck from gullible people. His older threads on this forum speculating about Mopai or other legit systems were absolute comedy gold. He also has a pretty basic level of video edititing/compositing skill and does clearly fake videos to entrap new "believers". The stuff he teaches at best has no effect and you end up wasting your time, or at worse will get you seriously sick

Did you try his system then?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Whatever neigong system you do, it will affect the health condition, and this change can be in any direction, desirable or not. The proved lineages are good exactly because of this - you can trace back for at least three generations and see how people practicing the system were doing. Otherwise one may have impressive results at the moment but long term - not so much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, idquest said:

Whatever neigong system you do, it will affect the health condition, and this change can be in any direction, desirable or not. The proved lineages are good exactly because of this - you can trace back for at least three generations and see how people practicing the system were doing. Otherwise one may have impressive results at the moment but long term - not so much.

Thanks idquest, but this certainly doesn't answer the question I asked, or even come close to touching on my reason for asking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Did I try the ""system"" some roided-up tatted dude on the internet made up himself in order to try and capitalize on the electric qi gong craze that was going on some time ago and that is backed by nothing at all ? No, nor do i intend to, just like i wouldn't try to get operated on by a self proclaimed surgeon that developed his own type of medicine just on the off chance that he got it right

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, zOOm said:

No, nor do i intend to

Thanks for answering my question. 

Not for the over the top (and completely unnecessary) ad hominem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zOOm said:

Did I try the ""system"" some roided-up tatted dude on the internet made up himself in order to try and capitalize on the electric qi gong craze that was going on some time ago and that is backed by nothing at all ? No, nor do i intend to, just like i wouldn't try to get operated on by a self proclaimed surgeon that developed his own type of medicine just on the off chance that he got it right

Course.. it could be said you're willing to be operated on by one of 2 surgeons who took seminars to learn the art.  Got to level 3 or 4 out of 72, one died tragicly early, other quit the system.   So, not roided-up but not exactly studying in med school either.  Plus, I don't think SoG is roided up.

From a brief correspondence I had with him, he's into old school kettlebells, whereas Americans tend to keep the ball facing gravity side down, the 'strong men' have such strong grips that they keep the ball facing straight out.   Much much harder training.   I could be wrong but I think its an outer muscles shows inner discipline kind of thing. 

zOOm, It's not my cup of tea, but I bet you'd learn somethings if put down old animosities and studied with SoG.  Not that you would but if you wanted to criticize, and one or two who've studied w/ him has, from a point of knowledge instead hearsay then you should try a month or two.  I bet $5 you'd be surprised.  

addon> I never made the connection but for years Pandabearguy would have his people spam the site with pictures of him(??) shirtless (maybe pantless) wearing a rubber baby panda mask.  I don't know if that was Pandabear but now I know why he did it.  He was copying SoG, showing off his muscles. 

Thankfully my large muscles are the kind that hide behind the layer of fat protecting them.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, thelerner said:

Course.. it could be said you're willing to be operated on by one of 2 surgeons who took seminars to learn the art.  Got to level 3 or 4 out of 72, one died tragicly early, other quit the system.   So, not roided-up but not exactly studying in med school either.  Plus, I don't think SoG is roided up.

From a brief correspondence I had with him, he's into old school kettlebells, whereas Americans tend to keep the ball facing gravity side down, the 'strong men' have such strong grips that they keep the ball facing straight out.   Much much harder training.   I could be wrong but I think its an outer muscles shows inner discipline kind of thing. 

zOOm, It's not my cup of tea, but I bet you'd learn somethings if put down old animosities and studied with SoG.  Not that you would but if you wanted to criticize and one or two who've taken it has, from a point of knowledge instead hearsay then you should try a month or two.  I bet $5 you'd be surprised.  

Not sure what you're talking about but I'm not affiliated in any way with mopai nor have I ever been. I don't train in it nor have I ever trained in it. Nor do i have any "old animosities" towards SOTG, as I never seen or talked to him, neither directly nor here. Nor do I intend to, after reading what he has written around here I am 99,9999%  sure he's talking out of his proverbial ass.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zOOm said:

Not sure what you're talking about but I'm not affiliated in any way with mopai nor have I ever been. I don't train in it nor have I ever trained in it.

I seem to recall a post where you were giving up on the search for the rainbow body, and looking into mopai - which wouldn't be the same as practicing it, admittedly.

Nor do i have any "old animosities" towards SOTG, as I never seen or talked to him, neither directly nor here.

One can develop animosity without direct interaction.. 

Nor do I intend to, after reading what he has written around here I am 99,9999%  sure he's talking out of his proverbial ass.

I know this feeling well.. :lol:

• Haha 2

I seem to recall a post where you were giving up on the search for the rainbow body, and looking into mopai - which wouldn't be the same as practicing it, admittedly.

:lol:

Then maybe you should check your memory, because I have no idea what you're talking about. In fact this is my 6th post ever on this forum

1 hour ago, zOOm said:

Then maybe you should check your memory, because I have no idea what you're talking about. In fact this is my 6th post ever on this forum

Oh my stars! There are two of them! 

A Zoom and a zOOm.. 

Apologies to newbie zOOm; I thought you were the other one. 

Edited by ilumairen

58 minutes ago, zOOm said:

There was/is another member, Zoom, who has changed his name numerous times.

Since you are new to the boards I assume remaining in good standing is of some importance. It is with this in mind I encourage you to read the insult policy, the founding principles as well as the terms and rules. All can be found here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And I think tonight.

Who is Loneman Pai? and the answer is who the fuck cares?

Sonofthegods has his own site his own system.

Quit being a nibbling rat and either contact him or not! Either learn from him or Don’t.

Reading insane disparaging comments only makes me think yeah he does have something and he upset some jerk system that relies on lineage more than results!

• Like 1

The Earth has had many many sages and seers and teachers and so on.

Why would you choose someone in an orange horror mask, and what does that say about you?
It's not really about "him", it's about you.

If you want to take lessons on life from someone who lives in a horror mask ... what does that say about you?

If a student says "you know what, let me try a whole bunch of other people first, people who's face I can see, who aren't shifty and weird, people who are in touch with nature and harmony and so" ... well I would say that is wise.   

This planet is full of really fked up sht.
And you know it can very enlightening to have  a little explore at some time in your life.

But ... that's not the right place to get your lifeboat from.

But these days society is very degenerated ... if you refuse to eat your own sht, you would have "justify your reasoning".

That's where society is at.

• Like 1

Basically all of the rambling seems to go back to the point where lmp is not, as has been mentioned, an older taoist or eastern based lineage. 

Again, we are a magick based lineage that uses energy cultivation and neidan.  You could do the neidan on its own and still receive results obviously, but you'd be missing out imo

Also, lmp is pretty open about being roids free.  Not sure how this is even a thought really... sotg isnt roid yolked at all.  Yeah he's big but he wouldn't be plowing the fields with those nonjuiced traps lol

• Like 3

Very possible to get that physique naturally these days, with the advanced training, nutrition and supplementation that we have in 2019. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Very possible to get that physique naturally these days, with the advanced training, nutrition and supplementation that we have in 2019. 

There's some pretty big nattys lately!

Yeah, some lie about it, but there's some beefy and cut fellows out there all natural

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, zOOm said:

There are two "false statements of fact" in the above, and both are meant to be damaging to the character of SOTG as perceived by other members here. 

As they have been presented as fact there is the potential for them to fall into the legal category of defamation - the relative ease of this case (should it be presented to court) would be largely dependent upon whether sotg presents as a private figure or a public figure. 

If the person defamed was a public figure, the person making the defamatory statement can only be held liable for defamation if he/she knew that the statement was false or if he/she acted with reckless disregard as to the truth or falsity of the statement.

You can see that, ultimately, the difference between defamation of a public figure versus defamation of a private person is that a private person who claims defamation only needs to prove that the defamer acted negligently, while a public figure who claims defamation has to prove that the defamer acted intentionally or recklessly.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-libel-slander-key-elements-claim.html

There is a post (perhaps in this very thread) in which @joeblast mentioned the membership fees on SOTG's website and how they eventually came about - which could be woven in such a way as to indicate "reckless disregard."

To act in reckless disregard of the truth or falsity of a statement means that the person making the statement had serious doubts as to the truth of the statement, but they went ahead and made it anyway.

Particularly in light of:

20 hours ago, zOOm said:

His older threads on this forum speculating about Mopai or other legit systems were absolute comedy gold. 

(which would indicate an intentional looking into the person of lmp as lmp hasn't posted here in years - unless, of course, the individual making the statements is simply a "rebirth" of a previous poster) 

20 hours ago, zOOm said:

He's a dude with no direct transmission, no lineage or any real demonstrable power that's been spewing nonsense here for years and decided to make his own system in order to get a buck from gullible people.

20 hours ago, zOOm said:

He also has a pretty basic level of video edititing/compositing skill and does clearly fake videos to entrap new "believers".

The stuff he teaches at best has no effect and you end up wasting your time, or at worse will get you seriously sick

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

There are two "false statements of fact" in the above, and both are meant to be damaging to the character of SOTG as perceived by other members here. 

As they have been presented as fact there is the potential for them to fall into the legal category of defamation - the relative ease of this case (should it be presented to court) would be largely dependent upon whether sotg presents as a private figure or a public figure. 

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/defamation-libel-slander-key-elements-claim.html

There is a post (perhaps in this very thread) in which @joeblast mentioned the membership fees on SOTG's website and how they eventually came about - which could be woven in such a way as to indicate "reckless disregard."

Particularly in light of:

(which would indicate an intentional looking into the person of lmp as lmp hasn't posted here in years - unless, of course, the individual making the statements is simply a "rebirth" of a previous poster) 

Lol, I stand by what I said. He's more than welcome to go in front of a court and present his lineage and from what accredited source he learned neigong/internal achemy, his blood works,  to manifest his powers and justify his fees for teaching an diy (or maybe not) system. GTFO here with you defamation bullshit. But hey, if he goes to court, maybe he will have to take that ridiculous mask off, so at least that will be a plus.

Or would indicate that I was checking out older threads that interested me in some way and that are easily available even for non users and his comments just stand out as some of  the most ridiculous shit I've ever read.