Sign in to follow this  
welkin

Look Towards the Stars

Look towards the stars and breathe. Everyday life is becoming more and more about looking down or straight. Whether looking at a laptop, a book, people.

There is a reason looking up exists.

edit: safety reasons

Edited by welkin
safety reasons
  • Like 2

If you even have acces to a computer, most likely, the air in the sky, is reflecting the city lights, making most of the night heaven invisible. Tho some stars here and there are visible, and sometimes allot of them are visible depending on where you live in relationship to the cities. 

Holding your eyes still, yes, that is truely inducive of entering the receiving mode. So if you lay on the grass and look at stars, and gaze at your favorite star, you will begin to enter hypnagogic state very easily as your eyes are still and the sky is dark, and stars are small. And these non-physical energetic vibrational thought patterns becomes consciously recognized by you. Endless beautiful harmonic patterns of light of many harmonic colors and resonances. Relax and enjoy. 

The beauty and endless variety is very enjoyable. When enjoyed, certainly, great realisation is capable of being received and downloaded. 

You can also close eyes but it is more difficult to keep your eyes still when closed. Some people use a candle and gaze. I used to think it is too bright. However, to be honest. If the candle is inside a room, and since you even have acces to a computer it means rooms are in abbundance, so you can find a windless room for a stable candle flame. In theory, tho, I didn't try it, the candle should be bright enough to allow tremendous hypnagogic state without losing vision of the stable candle light, and thus maintain your eyes focus and stillness for further benefit of allowing yourself to enter the receiving mode. 

Now I would, make sure you feel relaxed and good. Otherwise you'll just be receiving human thought forms, and those are not always in harmony with your greater non-physical consciousness. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Everything said:

If you even have acces to a computer, most likely, the air in the sky, is reflecting the city lights, making most of the night heaven invisible. Tho some stars here and there are visible, and sometimes allot of them are visible depending on where you live in relationship to the cities. 

Holding your eyes still, yes, that is truely inducive of entering the receiving mode. So if you lay on the grass and look at stars, and gaze at your favorite star, you will begin to enter hypnagogic state very easily as your eyes are still and the sky is dark, and stars are small. And these non-physical energetic vibrational thought patterns becomes consciously recognized by you. Endless beautiful harmonic patterns of light of many harmonic colors and resonances. Relax and enjoy. 

The beauty and endless variety is very enjoyable. When enjoyed, certainly, great realisation is capable of being received and downloaded. 

You can also close eyes but it is more difficult to keep your eyes still when closed. Some people use a candle and gaze. I used to think it is too bright. However, to be honest. If the candle is inside a room, and since you even have acces to a computer it means rooms are in abbundance, so you can find a windless room for a stable candle flame. In theory, tho, I didn't try it, the candle should be bright enough to allow tremendous hypnagogic state without losing vision of the stable candle light, and thus maintain your eyes focus and stillness for further benefit of allowing yourself to enter the receiving mode. 

Now I would, make sure you feel relaxed and good. Otherwise you'll just be receiving human thought forms, and those are not always in harmony with your greater non-physical consciousness. 

Thank you always for your detailed explanation. i am going to try what you said looking at the stars probably from dark mountains and further look into hypnagogic state using the candlelight.

Can you be inside the eyes themselves as you see, feeling the energetic movement in the eyes themselves.
Take some time.   The eyes are a kind of "centre".

Be in the eyes.

Then ....

Withdraw slightly so you are just behind about 1", and be there be in the centre that is just behind the eye balls.

In that centre, rest, be.

Resting in that centre, you watch the eyeballs, and those eyeballs look at the world.

World/Light >>>>> Eyeballs >>>>> VisionCentre

5 hours ago, welkin said:

Thank you always for your detailed explanation. i am going to try what you said looking at the stars probably from dark mountains and further look into hypnagogic state using the candlelight.

Oh it's just a meditation, anything you can place your attention on that doesn't encourage thought. The more neutral the better. You release thought you also release thoughts of resistance. And then you feel better. 

Some people focus on their breath some count their breath to ensure they maintain their intention and focus on their breath. This helps them let go of thought. The more consistently your attention is on the object of attention, like breath or mantra, the more ensured you can be of having released thought. And you will always feel when you release resistant thought. Relief. 

Its not any different than people who count to ten when they are angry. 

It's very simple, but if you're willing, it is the only thing you will ever need to release resistance. You can count your breath to ten over and over again. 

The benefits are endless. And universal. Wether you are in absolute terror or despair, and meditate and feel tremendous relief and even love and appreciation. Or you feel bliss and you meditate and release even more resistance, and suddenly you find yourself feeling rapturous extacy. 

It doesn't matter who you are or where you are from or what your physical condition is. You can meditate and receive emmediate and immense benefit. 

So, you don't need to go to the mountain and find a hole in there, enter the hole, and wait for further instructions. :lol:

Just need to let go of thought, and in so doing, reconnect with well being automatically.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Ah ok i see. what you mean. I really love not thinking. Though what i find interesting is that being in that state doesn't mean you're not thinking. It just means you're thinking subconsciously on a different frequency.

I went to your intro and saw you started with interest in Tao. Is there anything you currently practice? goals?

1 minute ago, welkin said:

Ah ok i see. what you mean. I really love not thinking. Though what i find interesting is that being in that state doesn't mean you're not thinking. It just means you're thinking subconsciously on a different frequency.

I went to your intro and saw you started with interest in Tao. Is there anything you currently practice? goals?

I practice sleeping. It's so difficult. Everytime I start my practice, I fall right asleep.

• Like 1

Stars here in the outback desert - wow .

There is more stars than spaces. Much Aboriginal astronomy / astrology is based on the dark areas between stars as so many stars are visible in some areas , its just a mass of light .  You can easily see and walk through the dessert on a cloudless Moonless night ... its very a beautiful  and specific illumination.

048516599ba4d8925406a7bf81fc5e8a.jpg

Big emu walking

Screenshot146.crop_1023x768_171,0.previe

Friend was crossing the centre by bus, a japanese guy was sitting next to him by the window and he had pulled the curtains over , he thought the guy was wanting to sleep and had jet lag. During the night the bus stopped and everyone got out to look up .

The Japanese guy collapsed and was freaking out, they helped him back inside and he recovered. he explained he had lived in Tokyo all his life and had never really seen a natural distant horizon  or a 'vast star field' .... apparently it was all to much for his system and it shut down .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Stars here in the outback desert - wow .

There is more stars than spaces. Much Aboriginal astronomy / astrology is based on the dark areas between stars as so many stars are visible in some areas , its just a mass of light .  You can easily see and walk through the dessert on a cloudless Moonless night ... its very a beautiful  and specific illumination.

048516599ba4d8925406a7bf81fc5e8a.jpg

Big emu walking

Screenshot146.crop_1023x768_171,0.previe

Friend was crossing the centre by bus, a japanese guy was sitting next to him by the window and he had pulled the curtains over , he thought the guy was wanting to sleep and had jet lag. During the night the bus stopped and everyone got out to look up .

The Japanese guy collapsed and was freaking out, they helped him back inside and he recovered. he explained he had lived in Tokyo all his life and had never really seen a natural distant horizon  or a 'vast star field' .... apparently it was all to much for his system and it shut down .

You live there!?....

I want to see that one day

Sign in to follow this