Two handsome fellas !

Great convo 👍

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Dwai, is that you in the video?

Yes 

18 hours ago, dwai said:

subscribed : - ) great chat, looking forward to further youtube content.

• Like 2

I got to twenty minutes so far, excellent discussion.  It's nice to meet you Medhavi, and I see some similarities in our stories.  Also your teacher is/was a wizard of sorts.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I got to twenty minutes so far, excellent discussion.  It's nice to meet you Medhavi, and I see some similarities in our stories.  Also your teacher is/was a wizard of sorts.

He IS totally a wizard! What we’ve discussed in this video is just the tip of the iceberg :)

• Like 2

I really appreciate the natural format of the video. Just two friends, having a chat in the park.  Very enjoyable to listen to. 

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing your stories. It's nice to hear from others that are on this journey where we are learning from all of these different sources. I have been wanting to raise the subject of how we are combining all of these religions/philosophies/techniques into something new. I was raised a Christian and still find much power in the teaching of Jesus. But, I saw him in a new light after reading Nisargadatta. Fundamentalists will say I'm supermarket shopping for religion. But, I think all religions have developed as a mish-mash of influences as people came into contact with new cultures and new ideas. Today, the whole world is connected and there is something to be learned from everyone. Now I am incorporating Buddhist and Daoist practices into my life.

• Like 1