welkin

Does anyone know about talking to animals?

will try to keep this short. i was doing some yoga and meditation at the park. while sitting i noticed that a squirrel sitting at the edge of a branch of a tree that was a bit far from me. So i decide to stare at it, and we pretty much don't break eye contact for 5 minutes. So i decided to use my instinct and think the squirrel is calling me. So when i decide to put my shoes back on, a demon person decides to walk towards the very tree i've been staring at and walk right under it and stare at the branches, scaring off the squirrel. I say demon, because he probably doesn't know he's possessed by one, notices i'm talking to the squirrel, and little ole "mindless" decides to walk towards it. And if not, what an asshole... lol. Wasn't mad at all earlier as i was in complete bliss. But now, letting it out as a message for us all to be weary of. I dont believe these things are coincidences, it's done on purpose..

Anyways....

So i have faith that it does want me to talk to it. I walk towards the tree. And I remembered Earl Gray, said people can absorb energy from trees. So i said, "hey, maybe that sqiurrel is calling me to that tree for a specific reason". So i walk towards the tree, try to absorb energy, which i'm scared i very well might be able to. So i do it only for 30 seconds. To which the squirrel climbs down the trunk, almost like surprised i was there.

As he looked at me, i stared back and I tried to feel very calm and give it the feeling of complete love and trust. To which, it then looked very comfortable and started climbing down and getting incredibly close to me. Probably like 2 feet from my head. I was so scared i thought it was going to attack me :D. To which i calmed by breathing down, and let the squirrel feel trust again. At which point, i was drawing too much attention from 3 crowds near me. And i felt like the squirrel was saying 'not while they're watching.

Everyone seemed to want to talk to squirrels at that point, and one lady went to the very tree i was at, complaining the squirrel wouldn't come down. SMH. But low key isn't that hilarious? :D

I walk towards the edge of the park, where the side walk is. To which i find another squirrel in a tree looking at me. I decide to go to it again, and i believe it's the same squirrel because of its stare. I basically said goodbye, though the squirrel still looked worried about more people observing. So i started walking away towards the car as i also had a close friend who was picking me up. As my friend and i walked towards the car, the squirrel followed me, and then climbed to the tree closest to me. To which i walked to it again we looked at eachother for another 2 minutes and then said goodbye.

Not showing off, i don't care about other people knowing this. However, i would like to know any information anyone knows in relation to this. Does it mean anything? is it normal?. that's never happened to me and the only people squirrels were getting close to were people giving them food.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 2

Cool stuff! Squirrels are usually quite skittish, you must've been pretty relaxed for him to feel comfortable to get close.

• Like 2

ANIMALS LIKE Confucius anal(s)

translated to jiberish (gibberish)

Edited by NOONE
  • Confused 2

It is possible.  Similar to this video, we have a black horse here and at first I thought of naming him Diablo, but then the wife said not good, so I named him Spirit in honor of that panther.  Later I found out that the previous owners, who abandoned him, had named him Diablo (Juan del Diablo).  The shorter version of this was not available.

• Like 1

So go back and make friends then.   The mammals seem to have the same basic body shape and chakras as humans, and so in rare or very rare occurrences one of the mammals could easily be awake at some level.   Animals can certainly benefit from being close to the waves of consciousness of an awakened being and they can become awakened, and it is exactly the same principle as in Satsang.  Sitting next to the guru, you receive his consciousness vibration (the feeling of an awakened chakra) and you start also to have that vibration, then the vibration is partly within your structure, next you have to recognize it as your self.

Also it is true that animals in the urban landscape are very comfortable around people who fee them, which is a different thing!!

To be an awakened squirrel in the human world must be truly terrifying.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

Cool stuff! Squirrels are usually quite skittish, you must've been pretty relaxed for him to feel comfortable to get close.

They can definitely sense those things. I did leave out a part of the story where an angel number appeared on my phone. Maybe someone else will chime in later. But i think that maybe it's a message from elsewhere stating that they are watching over me. I will see if i can find the same squirrel again.

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

It is possible.  Similar to this video, we have a black horse here and at first I thought of naming him Diablo, but then the wife said not good, so I named him Spirit in honor of that panther.  Later I found out that the previous owners, who abandoned him, had named him Diablo (Juan del Diablo).  The shorter version of this was not available.

Haha wow. coincidence? who knows.

Maybe i'll try asking questions like the guy in the video.

5 minutes ago, rideforever said:

So go back and make friends then.   The mammals seem to have the same basic body shape and chakras as humans, and so in rare or very rare occurrences one of the mammals could easily be awake at some level.   Animals can certainly benefit from being close to the waves of consciousness of an awakened being and they can become awakened, and it is exactly the same principle as in Satsang.  Sitting next to the guru, you receive his consciousness vibration (the feeling of an awakened chakra) and you start also to have that vibration, then the vibration is partly within your structure, next you have to recognize it as your self.

Also it is true that animals in the urban landscape are very comfortable around people who fee them, which is a different thing!!

To be an awakened squirrel in the human world must be truly terrifying.

I can see what you're saying. I feel like animals are just like humans. Every one may have the ability to be conscious, but only a few are nowadays. A sleeping animal is no different than a sleeping human. You know it's interesting. Sometimes i'll observe dogs as i'm taking walks and see how far gone they are from consciousness. A lot of times since those dogs just happen to be dogs in the front lawn behind a gate, acting violent and hostile. You can only assume several are neglected. And some dogs seem to be happier, loving, yet still unconscious. And some dogs there's just something that exists inside.

Either way, it's better that most the animals stay asleep and just 'animals'. The way we treat a lot them today, i can only imagine what they would suffer through if they were awake.

11 minutes ago, welkin said:

Either way, it's better that most the animals stay asleep and just 'animals'. The way we treat a lot them today, i can only imagine what they would suffer through if they were awake.

The domestication of animals reduces the size of their brains by 50% apparently.   So these animals have been made extremely dumb by mankind, the wild animals that used to roam the earth where very wise once ... some ancient stories of them.   But most larger animals are now domesticated or affected by the human mass.

Once mankind has done away with the wise animals, then mankind tells itself that they were stupid.
In the same way, once mankind has burnt down all the libraries of the past, mankind tells itself that past eras were stupid.

Mankind seems to be in a process of domesticating itself through the global systems and technology, so that it can turn itself into a pet and the resultant degeneration.

Anyway due to the differences in anatomy and culture it may always be very difficult to have a verbal conversation with an animal, and you would do well to communicate energetically somehow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

Anyway due to the differences in anatomy and culture it may always be very difficult to have a verbal conversation with an animal, and you would do well to communicate energetically somehow.

I did try to communicate with my mind. That being said, i only tried to understand it intuitively, i don't actually know whether i understood things such as it telling me that now was not a good time due to people being around. i think i just got that feeling because it looked hesitant on continuing whatever we were doing.

So what i did want to try is asking specific questions, and seeing what i get back. like actually talking to an intelligent being. Not just thinking how i was like it's only a squirrel. 'oh this creature can sense me and wants to talk to me'.

• Like 1

I find that all one really needs to do is be what they are and recognize the Krishna within me is the same Krishna within the form of lets say a cat. We are one and the same expressing through our souls as man and cat, we are both most comfortable with our mutual yet different comfortable illusion and if you love that which is within both communications is assured.

So many times this has been shown to me even today as a stray black cat gives and receives love and lays at my feet. Today we watched the birds and the squirrels on the porch together. It was nice.

• Like 2

I can hear pretty clearly.   

Animals will make a sound (or humans will say something) and I hear very clearly in my head what they actually mean by their vocalization.  It's more strange with humans though as their intent can be the exact opposite (if not most frequently incongruent) of what it is they are saying.  Animals are nice as they don't necessarily want much from you and it's nice to watch natural beings be themselves.  

My cat however has been an interesting study.  The rapport is fun to see develop.  He also seems to be aware on the subtle plains as I catch him coming to me from where ever he goes out to in the neighborhood for two things.   1. is whenever I start my gong practice

2.  (and I have a suspicion this is instructed to him from my teacher or his accomplished wife as we live in close proximity) He comes to scream at me whenever I have subtle "pest" bothering me. As if to say "Don't listen to it, it's a pest, send it away". A good friend he is!

For practice I'd say if you sit in the early a.m. listen to bird songs with the appropriate neutrality and hear when/what they are trying to communicate.  They are literally sitting there screaming to one another.  I was delighted to sense the richness and range of each respective personal expression behind each little squeak and chirp.  

Edited by qofq
  • Like 4

On 5/4/2019 at 8:59 AM, Spotless said:

Anna below shares her experiences in an excellent interview.

The neutrality in the approach to animals and many other things she brings up has been my experience as well.

https://batgap.com/anna-breytenbach/

Thank you for this Spotless.

On 5/4/2019 at 5:32 PM, qofq said:

I can hear pretty clearly.   

Animals will make a sound (or humans will say something) and I hear very clearly in my head what they actually mean by their vocalization.  It's more strange with humans though as their intent can be the exact opposite (if not most frequently incongruent) of what it is they are saying.  Animals are nice as they don't necessarily want much from you and it's nice to watch natural beings be themselves.  

My cat however has been an interesting study.  The rapport is fun to see develop.  He also seems to be aware on the subtle plains as I catch him coming to me from where ever he goes out to in the neighborhood for two things.   1. is whenever I start my gong practice

2.  (and I have a suspicion this is instructed to him from my teacher or his accomplished wife as we live in close proximity) He comes to scream at me whenever I have subtle "pest" bothering me. As if to say "Don't listen to it, it's a pest, send it away". A good friend he is!

For practice I'd say if you sit in the early a.m. listen to bird songs with the appropriate neutrality and hear when/what they are trying to communicate.  They are literally sitting there screaming to one another.  I was delighted to sense the richness and range of each respective personal expression behind each little squeak and chirp.  

Thank you for sharing this. It is definitely interesting to try to interpret what animals are trying to tell us. They're almost waiting to just talk to someone who's willing to listen.

I will try to listen to the birds in the am :)

Will report back when something actually happens. Couldn't find the same squirrel or spirit i met last time. It was for sure more conscious than the rest.

However, i have been making progress in being able to connect to more than just that one squirrel. 2 more of them decided to come close and "stare". It does take peace and focus on being relaxed in order for them to feel your calm.

On 4-5-2019 at 9:21 AM, welkin said:

will try to keep this short. i was doing some yoga and meditation at the park. while sitting i noticed that a squirrel sitting at the edge of a branch of a tree that was a bit far from me. So i decide to stare at it, and we pretty much don't break eye contact for 5 minutes. So i decided to use my instinct and think the squirrel is calling me. So when i decide to put my shoes back on, a demon person decides to walk towards the very tree i've been staring at and walk right under it and stare at the branches, scaring off the squirrel. I say demon, because he probably doesn't know he's possessed by one, notices i'm talking to the squirrel, and little ole "mindless" decides to walk towards it. And if not, what an asshole... lol. Wasn't mad at all earlier as i was in complete bliss. But now, letting it out as a message for us all to be weary of. I dont believe these things are coincidences, it's done on purpose..

Anyways....

So i have faith that it does want me to talk to it. I walk towards the tree. And I remembered Earl Gray, said people can absorb energy from trees. So i said, "hey, maybe that sqiurrel is calling me to that tree for a specific reason". So i walk towards the tree, try to absorb energy, which i'm scared i very well might be able to. So i do it only for 30 seconds. To which the squirrel climbs down the trunk, almost like surprised i was there.

As he looked at me, i stared back and I tried to feel very calm and give it the feeling of complete love and trust. To which, it then looked very comfortable and started climbing down and getting incredibly close to me. Probably like 2 feet from my head. I was so scared i thought it was going to attack me :D. To which i calmed by breathing down, and let the squirrel feel trust again. At which point, i was drawing too much attention from 3 crowds near me. And i felt like the squirrel was saying 'not while they're watching.

Everyone seemed to want to talk to squirrels at that point, and one lady went to the very tree i was at, complaining the squirrel wouldn't come down. SMH. But low key isn't that hilarious? :D

I walk towards the edge of the park, where the side walk is. To which i find another squirrel in a tree looking at me. I decide to go to it again, and i believe it's the same squirrel because of its stare. I basically said goodbye, though the squirrel still looked worried about more people observing. So i started walking away towards the car as i also had a close friend who was picking me up. As my friend and i walked towards the car, the squirrel followed me, and then climbed to the tree closest to me. To which i walked to it again we looked at eachother for another 2 minutes and then said goodbye.

Not showing off, i don't care about other people knowing this. However, i would like to know any information anyone knows in relation to this. Does it mean anything? is it normal?. that's never happened to me and the only people squirrels were getting close to were people giving them food.

Animals are always connected to Source Energy. So when you are connected, often animals will be the first one to show you evidence of your own alignment with Source Energy. In other words, there is endless synchronisity and evidence of your own alignment available to you in all of creation.

However, the primary manifestational evidence of your alignment with Source Energy always is your good feeling emotions like bliss and joy and love and appreciation and freedom and empowerment and knowledge. 

• Like 1

On 4-5-2019 at 1:04 PM, NOONE said:

ANIMALS LIKE Confucius anal(s)

translated to jiberish (gibberish)

So confucius is a "dimensional" (I don't have the correct word for it) channeler. So he is capable of entering and pouring his consciousness through any physical vessel, be it an animal or an insect or a human. 

However, he finds it difficult to remember which one he is. Difficult to ground himself. 

Maybe saying Anal to help himself point at root chakra to help grounding the energy consciousness to allow it to flow without hinderance/resistance or filtering. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Everything said:

So confucius is a "dimensional" (I don't have the correct word for it) channeler. So he is capable of entering and pouring his consciousness through any physical vessel, be it an animal or an insect or a human. 

However, he finds it difficult to remember which one he is. Difficult to ground himself. 

Maybe saying Anal to help himself point at root chakra to help grounding the energy consciousness to allow it to flow without hinderance/resistance or filtering. 

Thanks Everything and noone. looks like i may have overlooked something.

Edited by welkin

Nature is always communicating.  Empathy and simple presence seems key to establishing a link and allowing animals to be at ease.  They sense energy and read body language.  Animals and insects do not dissemble and lie. 

I've had in home animal companions my entire life, dogs, cats, fish, ferrets and parrots.  I've also befriended wild raccoons, hawks, ravens/crows, seagulls, pigeons and songbirds by the hundreds.  There was the time my Father went ghost white when he realized I'd been freely wandering amongst, petting and feeding the neighbor rancher's horses who he informed me, were all wild, unbroken and notoriously angsty around people.  They were never anything but curious and courteous around me.  Perhaps the heart zone is key... I don't know.  It's not a left brain thing, it's a presence, a raw intention that allows me to connect. 

I do know one thing, it's a poor man indeed who, not listening declares nature mute.  All of nature is talking nonstop.

I call it spherical listening.  Or whole being listening, when I tune in.  A softening of mind and an opening of presence (i suspect from the heart).  Then the images and notions arise in mind and in time it becomes quite evident when images are arriving from 'outside' me or from within.  In time, one begins to see the response to offered intentions in animals as well. 

I recall the night, sitting on Black Mountain when it suddenly occured to me, the soothing sounds of the forest I'd been veggin out to were predominantly the sounds of millions of little buggers all desperately trying to get laid...  I nearly laughed myself out of my chair. 

Happy hunting mate.  It's a wide world and it's all of it, communicating reams of stuff all the time.  A veritable Rabbit Hole of depth and wonder.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I recall the night, sitting on Black Mountain when it suddenly occured to me, the soothing sounds of the forest I'd been veggin out to were predominantly the sounds of millions of little buggers all desperately trying to get laid...  I nearly laughed myself out of my chair. 

Funny.  I have an accidental recording of just that thing.  It's on this video I made of fajin, which is actually not one inch nor is it a punch.  The cool part is during the slowed down sections when I sounds like thousand of the bugs are singing in harmony.  You've probably seen this one already.

I wasn't even aware of that background sound until I heard it on the slowed down sections.

https://youtu.be/r03Avhb74xY

• Like 1

Today the beautiful black cat who has decided my lady and I as well as our home outside belong to him which of course we have welcomed and even encouraged as this cat is one of the most affectionate souls in a cat body we have met in a long time. This morning having coffee on the porch the cat came to visit. I was not outside yet and evidently he was looking for me. 

I know this because my lady took a picture of him looking at my chair, Like okay you are here now where is he? This is how it works these are the rules.

Cats are very disciplined in a way, they are rule followers things are a certain way and they are expected to be so. She sent me the picture and I came out. Sure enough there he was and was talking to me.

So I sat down and he did his happy leg rub thing turning upside down making me smell good like a proper cat should as I scratched his head and was treated to purrs and a smile. Satisfied with this he then lay at my feet for a while leaning up against my right foot while he watched the birds and the squirrels. 

The morning past and he made sure to give both his new humans an equal share of his love by alternating whom he will lay down next to. He stretches and when he does the most marvelous long sharp white claws come out. Yet he is very gentle with us.

A little later in my clumsiness getting up I accidentally stepped on his tail. I felt something so eased up the pressure immediately and I heard the poor cat screaming like crazy as only cats can do he was circling around like crazy trying to  get away from what had his tail. I jumped spilling coffee all over myself exclaiming Oh God I got his poor tail! 

Never once did he hiss, Never once did he attack my foot which he very well could have. Instead as I got off his tail and apologized to him he was offended and gave me his back at first, After rubbing his back  he just turned around with the calmest demeanor I have ever seen in a cat.  I bent down further apologizing for getting his tail and he allowed me to rub his head and back.

Impressed I went inside and got him a special treat and came back out to him, he talked to me a little and then he took the treats out of my hand knowing I was trying to make up to him for hurting his tail.

All was good understanding was had, I sat back down and he again laid down at my feet but this time the tail was kept closer to the body :)  This time I was much more careful getting back up and hopefully will remember to look from now on.

• Like 5

I have spoken to cats in perfect English.

Cats and horses are among the easiest to communicate with.

Most communication is quite simple and direct.

Dogs are easy and birds are fast and fun - squirrels are often very open.

Everything is alive - absolutely everything. This attitude will help to understand this awareness.

Awareness in a 20 million year old rock May be different than a cars or a rug or a bug - but each has awareness.

Humans tend to be loud and in want of something - our energy is often oppressive and bossy.

We are extremely well exercised in willfulness and me-ness.

And we approach communicating with Other as though they are lower - or Angels and Higher Beings.

Very few exercise neutrality - Very Few even comprehend the idea of neutrality.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 6