Lotus Flower

Good Day!

Just wanted to say hello.

I am new here, but if you are reading this and know joeblast, oolong rabbit or Lin you have seen my picture from the cultivation weekend

heehee you will have to send me a copy of the Kuan Yin hand picture so I can resize it so its not all distorted!!

hearty welcomes for my very best friend :)

I am new here, but if you are reading this and know joeblast, oolong rabbit or Lin you have seen my picture from the cultivation weekend

Can you tell I was in a hurry? hee hee3

I will send that to you soon though..that is what happens when I don't have the proper tools either hee hee

Thank you

Welcome aboard :D . Just a few helpful tips:

1. Don't talk about Empty Force to Buddy

2. Don't talk about Kunlun to Starjumper.

3. Don't talk about... well don't talk about anything to Procurator.

Glad to have you join us!

Hi Lotus Flower,

Glad to see you here. Your picture is one of the many Lotues Flower Hand and Eyes of the 42 Hands and Eyes of the Great Compassion Dharma...the mantras to each of the 42 Hands and Eyes are within the great Compassion Mantra.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

LOL. Nice guide.

Welcome Lotus Flower. :)

Sean

Oolong - just got back after having been away for a while. Like the "new" avatar!

V.

Oolong - just got back after having been away for a while. Like the "new" avatar!

V.

Hi Veecee,

That is THE original Oolong rabbit. I accidentally googled my own handle (if you believe in accidents) and discovered that there is a famous rabbit in Japan that used to balance stuff on his head :-). His name was Oolong. Weird eh? I must have channelled him.

Hi Lotus Flower,

Glad to see you here. Your picture is one of the many Lotues Flower Hand and Eyes of the 42 Hands and Eyes of the Great Compassion Dharma...the mantras to each of the 42 Hands and Eyes are within the great Compassion Mantra.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

Hopefully next time you can share the 42 Hands and Eyes Lin. Did you pick that avatar "randomly" Jen?

Hopefully next time you can share the 42 Hands and Eyes Lin. Did you pick that avatar "randomly" Jen?

I actually own that piece of artwork, so I took a picture of it for the avatar :) Dan bought it for me this Christmas..had it shipped from China.

Amazing how things happen like that. He know I would love it, so he bought it as a nice gift and now there is even more of a connection with it since I met Lin and found out more about it :)

Thank you for the tips also. Intrigued me already ha ha

hahaha :D

Hopefully next time you can share the 42 Hands and Eyes Lin.

When I do make a full return to NY, I will pass it to those who showed up to our Feb 16-17th Dharma Cultivation. But it would have to be for more than 2 days, and we will have to have the Great Compassion Dharani Sutra on hand. It will be more intense than those 2 days we had. when Dan, Jen and you can coordinate about 7 days free from daily life when I return, I'll do it. :D

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

When I do make a full return to NY, I will pass it to those who showed up to our Feb 16-17th Dharma Cultivation. But it would have to be for more than 2 days, and we will have to have the Great Compassion Dharani Sutra on hand. It will be more intense than those 2 days we had. when Dan, Jen and you can coordinate about 7 days free from daily life when I return, I'll do it. :D

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

I think with how much we all want you to share that we can definitely free up 7 days :)

I think with how much we all want you to share that we can definitely free up 7 days :)

With that in mind, after I return, and have a place settled with a guest room purposely for students,

you 3 would live with me to cut your expenses on hotel and outside food for a week. I would rather us altogether, and eating altogether, maintaining the state of the Great Compassion Dharma straight for a week.

Hopefully, it will hold and you all can go on your way with great momentum and a deep resolve to attain the fruit of the way.

Before anything, let's keep things in our emails regarding the time and date. Also, there is one condition inwhich I can pass them to you all. Lots of stuff. ^_^

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

With that in mind, after I return, and have a place settled with a guest room purposely for students,

you 3 would live with me to cut your expenses on hotel and outside food for a week. I would rather us altogether, and eating altogether, maintaining the state of the Great Compassion Dharma straight for a week.

Hopefully, it will hold and you all can go on your way with great momentum and a deep resolve to attain the fruit of the way.

Before anything, let's keep things in our emails regarding the time and date. Also, there is one condition inwhich I can pass them to you all. Lots of stuff. ^_^

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

I believe that being all together is very important.

I know that even after only two days I have seen changes in my life, so I do believe that after 7 days it would make enough of an impact for me to carry it with me after leaving.

Thanks Lin. I got your email :)

I believe that being all together is very important.

I know that even after only two days I have seen changes in my life, so I do believe that after 7 days it would make enough of an impact for me to carry it with me after leaving.

Thanks Lin. I got your email :)

:)

heehee but of couerse I will!!!

I dont know if I'll want to come back after it hahahahaa

Yeah, I think that will be the hardest thing to do after a full 7 days :P