Shad282

Consciousness Fragmentation Repair?

Hi, I have been wondering if you ever experienced the different personalities/perspectives that exists within you. 

did you notice how life triggers shift you from one to another ? Some consider it as a fragmentation in consciousness, that happens when we experience a strong situation in the past and mostly in our childhood and so your consciousness would escape in itself by creating another self with a specific perspective of for example: fear.

When I meditate, i do reach a stage of presence and awareness and also I feel that my mind is empty of thoughts but when I have to some work like create something or solve a problem..., I cannot remain in that perspective of nothingness and oneness and such and my answer would be allow it to be as it is and i will be fired from work hehehehe.

I m now more like shifting between different perspective of life (sometimes consciously and sometimes triggers), but my question would be how to integrate them? or do I need to integrate them?

What is your perspective about this perspective?

• Like 1

Who is aware of all these different fragments? Be that one. That’s all the defragmentation we need. Abide as the witness to all manifestations :) 

• Like 4

Dwai had a really good response. I would add ...

In awareness ... let the fragments arise and dissolve ... just observe them and then let them pass. Remain still and let your true self become clear.

• Like 4

On 5/1/2019 at 11:28 AM, Shad282 said:

Hi, I have been wondering if you ever experienced the different personalities/perspectives that exists within you. 

did you notice how life triggers shift you from one to another ? Some consider it as a fragmentation in consciousness, that happens when we experience a strong situation in the past and mostly in our childhood and so your consciousness would escape in itself by creating another self with a specific perspective of for example: fear.

When I meditate, i do reach a stage of presence and awareness and also I feel that my mind is empty of thoughts but when I have to some work like create something or solve a problem..., I cannot remain in that perspective of nothingness and oneness and such and my answer would be allow it to be as it is and i will be fired from work hehehehe.

I m now more like shifting between different perspective of life (sometimes consciously and sometimes triggers), but my question would be how to integrate them? or do I need to integrate them?

Have felt similar to you for a long time. and will be working on it for a while.

That being said, i recently came to an idea that the body carries all the events in our lives, whether trauma or good. I would recommend trying to focus on what it would look like to have your optimal body posture. That means all the muscles responsible for your smile, moving your eyebrows, eating, sitting, standing, walking. Strive towards have the perfect body posture. Once you're mind body connectoin gets stronger, you will be aware of what it FEELS like to to have that optimal posture at all times. When you say you go back to your old self or way of being, be aware of how your physiology changes in those moments. Without fail, mines changes every time :). If you can be aware of that, you will have a tool that more easily reminds you that you're in that old state.

Try making yourself the greatest importance at all times. And i mean from the perspective of loving yourself. That means anything that goes against that be aware of.

TIP:
There's nothing wrong with using different anatmoy charts of muscles, and bone structure. There's nothing wrong with using mirrors to obesrve ones self. Just make sure to use them only as tools and not as a way of feeling or understanding your body.

• Like 1

Your true self is primarily non-physical, and it too is eternally in a process of ever becoming. However, to allow that to fully flow through you here and now, for the benefit and natural effortless re-alignment of your physical being's mind body and emotion's clarit and well-being, enjoyment, of natural healthy life experiences, you have to let go of resistance in your physical energy being, in order to allow the natural re-alignment that always happens naturally if you allow it to happen.

The resistance in your physical being is often in terms of energy, activated, causing this energy to gain momentum. It is activated initially as a thought form, wether you consider the thought form a perspective of something or the thing itself, it is simply energy pattern received by your creator minds mechanism to receive and translate energy into expanded awareness of thought form. When given attention to this idea or thought, it draws more energy momentum and thus power/influence. If this thought form is not in alignment with the Greater Non-Physical Consciousness of YOUR greater non-physical being and its infinite knowing, that you always have acces to, you feel the discordance of energy relationaship, relativity between your physical and non-physical being, as negative emotion.

This negative emotion, is the primary manifestation, and can be allowed to guide any healthy individual away from energetic perspectives of resistance, making it unnecessary to "repair" any discordance in your energy being that is caused by increased momentum and power of resistant thought patterns that serve to limit the consciousness and clarity of that individual, seperate and fragment, dis-integrate, for-get. The individual becomes for getting. No longer able to be for giving, due to being disconnected from their own Source of infinite non-physical well-being and greater ever expanding awareness, which can always be re-allowed easily and effortlessly.

When you experience this negative emotion, it always means there is some resistant thought pattern activate within you, right here and now, through momentum of consistent activation of resistant thought patterns which do not agree with your greater non-physical consciousness' perspective. And when you focus your attention fully and consistently, on anything that is not likely to induce thought, like your sense of sight or touch or sound, preferrable consistently, like a mantra or breath or sound, even counting your breath's, your thoughts become quiet. No longer thinking thought, the resistant thought patterns are no longer active. This is called meditation.

When no thought and thus no resistant thought patterns are active, your physical being and non-physical being effortlessly, naturally fall back into perfect alignment. Causing one to feel tremendous clarity, well-being, ease, relief, relaxation, peacefulness, joy, etc. You gain back your clarity of well-being.

It is the freedom from resistant thought pattern and energy which causes discord between our physical and non-physical being, that we all seek. Once you easily and effortlessly allow yourself to achieve this through meditation, the next time to you ponder a thought that does not agree with your greater non-physical awareness, perspective, and consciousness, and all of its infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom that YOU have become and are eternally in the process of becoming the evermore of, you will more viscerally feel this energetic discord. It becomes less tolerable, more uncomfortable in contrast to the clarity of mind you achieve through meditation, and thus less logical, to practice the energy of resistance, by virtue of your focus and attention which allows that energy through your free will to be expanded upon.

And thus it becomes easier to let go, ongoingly, from the first meditation, of any resistant energy in your mixture of energy of your physical being. It does not matter how long you've been practicing those energies of resistance, or how strong the momentum may be in any given moment, meditation is always the most universal tool to let go of that resistant energy and naturally re-allow your physical and non-physical being to re-align back into harmony and alignment. The primary manifestation and thus indicator of this re-alignment between your physical and non-physical being is the emotional feeling of relief. Wether you feel shivers on your back or simply a pleasing soothing sense running down your spine, or you feel the sense to yawn, all feelings of relief are indicators that you are releasing resistance. And as you keep your attention consistently upon a sound or mantra, the resistance naturally is no longer capable of maintaining itself, due to your full individed attention upon the sound or mantra, or whatever your object of attention that allows your to let go of resistant thought patterns. 

If one has trouble focusing, and letting go of thought, it may take some time at first, to meditate. Eventually over time, it becomes easier and easier. One can even become so accustomed and familiar with their natural state of being in alignment with the universal stream of well-being that is the abbounding source of all creation, that one can release resistance more steadily and more availably, as something you just know how to do, as one is always fully aware of how they feel, and thus fully aware of their always here and now relationship of their physical and non-physical greater beingness.

When this re-alignment takes place and is allowed to strengthen, over time, the primary manifestation of joy or bliss, or all good feeling emotions is allowed to naturally become reflected through them throughout the entirety of their physical life experience. The physical energy being, and natural thought patterns in alignment with their greater non-physical consciousness' knowing and awareness, causes a sort of energetic life trajectory alignment, one that is in alignment with the individuals original intended soul trajectory, meaning, one is fullfilling ongoingly more more their soul purpose in this life, primarily indicated by the emotion of joy, in every single here and now moment of their life, physical and non-physical, hand in hand, in harmony, as a whole fully allowed COMPLETE being and ever becoming.

For in essence, you did not come here to get anything done. You came here simply for the joy of your very own delicious moreness of your ever becoming, physical and non-physical. As you are an eternal being, existing in an infinite existance, so you will never get it done, and you cannot get it wrong. And only in this state of absolute alignment of physical and non-physical, can you truely begin to live the life you came here to live, naturally and effortlessly, with great ease and joy and certainty, empowerment, freedom, appreciation and love of all life and existance.

From your broader non-physical knowing, you already know all of this, and this knowing is always fully available for you here and now, through you. And is and can be more fully allowed by you, more, ongoingly. And you do not need to die, in order to achieve this alignment of totality of being and expanded consciousness and awareness. For there is nothing in this physical universe, that if it has the ability to inspire a desire within you, that you cannot achieve the energy of alignment with it for your personal and individual satisfaction of ever becoming and being evermore. But if the alignment is not there, you do not enjoy the journey, for you are not here to get anything done, and the joy truely is in the journey of ever becoming. And as one naturally allows themselves to re-align with their true nature of being, physical and non-physical in harmony, this joy is allowed to accelerate into the expansion of ones individual life naturally re-aligning with the accurate reflection of your original intended soul trajectory and purpose and reason for being here in this life body and personality that is you. And fully allowing the entirety of your being to flow fully through you here and now, for the purpose of evermore allowed inspiration, allignment, synchronisation, exciting life experiences of passion and more, evermore, one can simply no longer care about whatever is completely irrelevant. You'll be too knowledgeable and wise. You will have experienced too much goodness and truth and clarity to ever ask a question when you are here for the delicious receiving of ever allowed expansion of evermore flow of answers upon answers, evermore. That is only ever allowed through you. And meditation is truely one of the best tools to simply allow that effortlessly always here and now, releasing all thoughts of resistance, and begin receiving from your broader non-physical perspective and energy of who you truely are the extension of, always.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

On 5/1/2019 at 1:28 PM, Shad282 said:

I went back and re-read the OP ... There was something in what you stated that resonated with me that I felt I could speak to.

In spite of all that has been said, I think your issue is as you stated ... a question of integration. That is, of getting your meditative state to inform your involvement in the real world. This is a problem that I think Daoist practice is uniquely positioned to address. Because, unlike other religious/spiritual approaches, it is not really focused on transcendence,  extinction or salvation. The awareness that is sought is intended to help you be responsive in a natural way to reality. In a natural way means in harmony with the times and events.

So, when I suggested earlier that in awareness you should remain still and let your true self become clear what I am referring to is the process of learning awareness, letting this sense of fragmentation pass away.

I tend to look at this process of awareness as a whole body experience involving the physical,  mental and spiritual. It is your whole being that has to respond to your reality. Hopefully, through your meditative ... and other ... practices you are developing your whole being. So, in addition to meditation, you can benefit from physical practices that help bring your physical being along with your mental and spiritual being. You want to be able to present a whole self to your reality that can respond naturally.

Now, about work. It has been my experience that responding well at work is largely a question of having all the information at hand to see the solution, the right course of action, that is in accord with the times and circumstances. This is where your developed sense of awareness comes into play ... integration, as you put it. If you are having difficulty seeing the solution or right course, perhaps it is because not all of the information has presented itself. Of course, part of this is the training for your particular vocation. It sort of presumes that you have developed enough expertise to have all the tools at hand.

So, I guess what I am saying is, you don't have to be in a constant state of meditation for your practice to inform the other functions in your life. That is not the goal of meditation. The awareness is a developmental thing. Continue your practice and then return to the realities of your world and let the awareness inform your actions. It's the other side of your practice.

This approach is what has worked well for me over the years. Hopefully, it will resonate for you.

• Like 1

On 1-5-2019 at 8:28 PM, Shad282 said:

You are simply intended to feel your energy blockages so that you can lay a new pipe. 

Don't try to fix and ressurect the old pipe. Just lay a new pipe that allows your connection to your Source again. 

So you feel there is fear, for example, I feel the fear and feel that it is due feeling tired and weak almost impaired. The reason is because it is an old pipe, it once served me to be more tired, now no longer. It serves me no longer. So now I need a new pipe of feeling vital and alive. I simply focus on my vitality energy. Which allows thoughts that feel like that. Maybe imagine it more to feel it more and go from there see what in your life already feels like that. Having strength or enough energy oxigen fresh air. Be more in nature. Or atleast breath some outside air. Move a little. Allow blood to flow and oxigen to flow. Excersize. Ride my bicycle, I say all these things because they all feel healthy and vital and alive and energetic. I already layed this new pipe. I now need to let this flow. So I allow myself some fresh air and move. And I feel good again. Why? Because your emotions are always ACCURATE. 

If something feels vital and alive, going with it will make you feel more vital and alive. But often people don't understand how energy works, and they try to think their way to it and try to make stuff work. But it never works that way. Because you can only FEEL the path of least resistance. And the only true path is the path of least resistance. Wether the path is logical to your brain is completely irrelevant. Often the quickest route towards something is not straight dead ahead. And your ability to translate energy in motion, emotionally, the relativity between your physical and non physical being in alignment more or less, are literal your ability to translate the infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom of your greater nonphysical being. It knows exactly where you are and the path of least resistance towards everything and anything that you can possibly ever want.

And you have acces to everything here and now, when you think in terms of energy. But if you try to change a condition, ignoring the misaligned energy, nothing will change. You have to shift the energy, at the core root. Your connection to Source. And all things good. 

You change energy by shifting focus, focusing consistently allows energy to gain momentum and thus expand. Start with imagining, feeling, generally, identifying and expanding. 

So I feel fear, I imagine what confidence might feel like. Becoming a supersayan and flying in the air? It doesn't matter! As long as you allow yourself to FEEL it, then imagine whatever feels most like how you prefer to feel. Then you can identify the energy where you already have acces to it, by feeling your way to it. So this super sayan feeling, if I ride my bike real hard or run real fast untill I'm absolutely out of breath and fall on the ground and themn I'm satisfied and relaxed. And comfortable. All blockages in my blood vessels are gone. Everything is open ventilated fully allowed to flow again and I feel vital and alive. Every fiber of my being is revitalized re oxiginized. 

Am I super sayan? No... Am I happy vital and alive more now than I was before? Yes. I simply allowed the feeling to expand by feeling where I already had acces to it. And this vitality now benefits me all throughout my life. 

So bless the fear for reminding me that I had something like that knocking on my door waiting for me to open it. In terms of energy. 

And everything works this way. Wether you want abbundance, love, freedom, vitality, whatever. You just feel it more and you become a better antenna for it, feel it where it already exists in your life. And go with it. Takes such a short time, to achieve absolutely anything that is important to you ever. 

But thinking instead of feeling. You might be on mars, and still feel tired. And constantly wonder why and when it is going to change, only perpetuating the energy grid of being tired. Instead of just shifting focus towards abbundance of energy. And then suddenly feeling inspired to move or dance. And then the mind will say, "uh dance? Haha my emotions are crazy. No I will probably become more tired if I dance... Pfff, my emotions are stupid..." and thus you would in that case remain tired untill you die.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

No answers.
Well, the fact is that many "great sages" after achieving awakening, did no further work on themselves and when they died they still had those voices and feelings arising inside themselves.  In fact some, like Mooji, during satsang notice there is a voice going in their head and ridicule it.  "There it is again, ha ha ha ha ha".
But isn't it dumb to carry on like this.   With voices in your head that you do not control.   Don't know where they come from.   And ridicule what occurs inside you every 5 minutes.
Even if you are "awakened", to carry on like this, to die like this is pretty poor.

I notice you use buzzwords of "experience" and "perspective" ... these are common for people who believe they don't exist. 
Well, if you don't exist then you can't repair anything.

If you do exist you can look for the origin and cause of such disharmony within yourself and take appropriate action.

This voice in your head that talks.   Do you not use this voice usefully every day ?
And so what does that tell you ?

• Like 2

On 5/3/2019 at 1:20 PM, Everything said:

Your true self is primarily non-physical, and it too is eternally in a process of ever becoming. However, to allow that to fully flow through you here and now, for the benefit and natural effortless re-alignment of your physical being's mind body and emotion's clarit and well-being, enjoyment, of natural healthy life experiences, you have to let go of resistance in your physical energy being, in order to allow the natural re-alignment that always happens naturally if you allow it to happen.

But isn't meditation a form of resistance ?

4 hours ago, rideforever said:

No answers.
Well, the fact is that many "great sages" after achieving awakening, did no further work on themselves and when they died they still had those voices and feelings arising inside themselves.  In fact some, like Mooji, during satsang notice there is a voice going in their head and ridicule it.  "There it is again, ha ha ha ha ha".
But isn't it dumb to carry on like this.   With voices in your head that you do not control.   Don't know where they come from.   And ridicule what occurs inside you every 5 minutes.
Even if you are "awakened", to carry on like this, to die like this is pretty poor.

I notice you use buzzwords of "experience" and "perspective" ... these are common for people who believe they don't exist. 
Well, if you don't exist then you can't repair anything.

If you do exist you can look for the origin and cause of such disharmony within yourself and take appropriate action.

This voice in your head that talks.   Do you not use this voice usefully every day ?
And so what does that tell you ?

I believe that I exist, but existence is a projection. and reality changes based on your perspective. Because the same situation is scene differently by different people, based on their past experience and different perspectives.

So essentially there is this subjective reality perceived by the mind. once you cannot touch, see, smell, hear objects. for you, nothing actually exist.

I don't resist the voice in my head and I don't see it as something to get rid off or wrong or right. At the end it is pointing to something. 

My main question is when you have different thoughts that are conflicting, the voices that are conflicting, how to integrate them.

16 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

My main question is when you have different thoughts that are conflicting, the voices that are conflicting, how to integrate them.

I´m reminded of the Healing Tao practice of fusion of the five elements, as taught by Michael Winn.  Five main organs of the body -- associated with the five elements (lungs/metal, spleen/earth, heart/fire, liver/wood, kidney/water) -- each have their own spirit.  These spirits are in turn associated with different emotional states and can have different agendas.  One way to think of conflicting voices is to imagine that they are spirits of your different organs that want different things.  In fusion of the five elements, these energies are brought together and harmonized, literally fused, in a single pearl in the dan tien.

• Like 2

For me personally the largest internal conflicts arose from what was deeply seeded when I was young by often conflicting parents. First I "married" the conflicting ideals as masculine and feminine. 

And then I realized this wasn't really the answer either, although the "marital peace treaty" did initially supply some relief. 

Quieter and deeper beneath the unintentionally learned thought patterns was "my own" voice.. 

The "learnings" began to unravel. 

I would suggest if you believe you are in conflict with yourself that you look to where the ideas that are conflicting were woven into your sense of who you are. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Shad282 said:

I don't resist the voice in my head and I don't see it as something to get rid off or wrong or right. At the end it is pointing to something. 

If it's not wrong or right, why do anything ?

On 5/1/2019 at 1:28 PM, Shad282 said:

I have been wondering if you ever experienced the different personalities/perspectives that exists within you. 

Once I was standing at the top of the stairs at the Vilcabamba Sunday market wearing sun glasses and a farmer's hat and a Gringa lady came up the steps and then said:  "Oh it's you, I didn't recognize you."

I said:  "We ninjas never show our true face! ...

... well, except in the bedroom."

Lady:  "WAhahahaha"

Edited by Starjumper

56 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If it's not wrong or right, why do anything ?

Perhaps because he believes it to be an indication that there is something for him to look more deeply into?

21 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Perhaps because he believes it to be an indication that there is something for him to look more deeply into?

true

Edited by Shad282

On 4-5-2019 at 6:13 PM, Shad282 said:

But isn't meditation a form of resistance ?

Meditation is just a tool to release resistant / contradictory energy in your physical being. Universal tool, easiest tool.

Meditation itself has nothing to do with your energetic state of resistance or allowance in your physical being. 

The energetic state of resistance, of your physical being, towards the eternal and infinite stream of well-being that is the non-physical Source of All that which exists, physical and non-physical, is always accurately indicated by your current here and now amount of negative emotion that you feel. Your state of allowing that, is clearly here and now indicated by the amount of positive good feeling emotion that you feel. 

When you place your attention on a mantra for example, you cannot at the same time think a thought and hold your attention on the hearing of the mantra. When you hold your attention and focus and continually replace and hold your attention on your experience of sight, visual experience, of for example a candle flame or a spot on the wall, or even a mental image, and as you hold your attention there, you cannot at the same time think. So you are in essence letting go of thought. If you think, you just re place your attention and awareness back on whatever your object of focus, breath, sight, sound, internal, external, doesn't matter. And as your attention and awareness stabilizes upon the object of attention, and awareness, it means your thoughts are ceasing. 

When you have no thought, you have no contradictory / resistant thought. When your awareness holds no contradictory / resistant thought energy pattern, you become clear. When you have no resistant thought, your energy of your entire physical being returns back to its natural default state of being. AUTOMATICALLY. As long as you do not think a resistant thought that causes your energy to pinch itself off and choke it from your connection with your greater non-physical being and soul and source of your being.

This natural state of being of your energy state of being of your physical life extension, when you release all resistant thought during meditate, is in full alignment with your non-physical greater consciousness, which is the source of your physical being. 

The resultant feeling is bliss and joy. And the benefit is you gain acces to infinite intelligence. You have acces to the energy which creates worlds. The Non-physical Source of All Creation, your life, all life. When you are in allignment with that, you are able to see good in everything, because your are energetically a match to it, which means you are capable of perceiving it, acknowledging it, knowing it. You can think in alignment with the Source of you and of All. 

If you ever wonder, where does it all come from? You and the Source are the same. It is your very own greater non-physical consciousness. But if you have thoughts that causes contradictory and >> resistant << energy in your physical being, you no longer are able to perceive your conscious connection with your very own greater non-physical counterpart. Only a small part of your non-physical greater consciousness is poured here flowing through the physical lens of your body. And you are in essence looking at your own creation. However, you do not understand your own creation if you do not allow yourself to reconnect to your non-physical source of being. You are always connected to that, but sometimes you think thoughts which have a certain energy pattern and that no longer allow you to benefit your own conscious connection and alignment and awareness with your own non-physical greater consciousness. 

And again as you meditate and release thought, you also release resistant thought, and then you return to your natural state of being in full alignment of allowing your very own conscious alignment, acknowledgement and connection with your very own greater non-physical consciousness. 

So I am talking about resistant energy, contradictory energy, caused by contradictory and resistant thought patterns. Without this, your physical energy naturally re-aligns back into perfect alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation and Existance. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

On 4-5-2019 at 6:21 PM, Shad282 said:

I believe that I exist, but existence is a projection. and reality changes based on your perspective. Because the same situation is scene differently by different people, based on their past experience and different perspectives.

So essentially there is this subjective reality perceived by the mind. once you cannot touch, see, smell, hear objects. for you, nothing actually exist.

You don't need to integrate them. You just allow them to be reintegrated, by allowing your conscious connection with the Source of All that which exists. Which causes you to naturally reintegrate every single aspect of your being. You experience the full true integration of your entire life, all thoughts, of your being, of all life, your connection with all life, your purpose, your joy. All of it is allowed. Your clarity, your knowingness. It's all there, you just allow your conscious awareness of your own individual connection with your very own greater non-physical consciousness. 

Then you can ask your own Source of being anything, and you will receive an answer perfectly for you. But if you focus on the question, you do not allow the answer, why? Because as you say, everything is consciousness. When you focus only on the question, you only perceive questions which are of likeness to that question, energetically. That answer and conscious communication takes place at the high frequency energy wave length that are indicated by emotional indicators of joy, extacy, bliss, when your physical brain is focused on these energy thought patterns, thus becoming as likeness to it. You always have acces to that, this is always pouring to you. But it requires you to meditate to lift the veil so to speak. No one else can ever do that for you. Not even your own Source, because you are a free being. So free, you can choose to think a thought that does not agree with the thought your Own Source is thinking about that same subject. This causes you to Ask. But this asking, when done unconsciously, is automatic. You don't need to ask anything, when you ARE THE ANSWER. Does that make sense? Your existance is the evermore answer upon answer upon answer, if you will but simply allow it. And to allow it, easiest tool of releasing resistance, is releasing all thought through meditation, then, you also release all thoughts of resistant energy and contradictory energy. Then the highest state of allowance is naturally re-established.

There are different ways, there are other tools. But meditation is often tye easiest and most universal. So, you and you and you and you, can all use it. Years from now, you and you and you and you, 5 billionth of a second from now, you and now you and now you can ALL USE IT. 

It is a universal tool for all physical humans. That's why I recommend it. But there are infinite other tools for your specific intention, and you can even be a creator of infinite other tools for integration of contradictory thought, if you tap in to your own Source of Being. 

When you sleep, you allow that connection, but not consciously. When you die you allow that connection consciously. But when you meditate, you allow that connection consciously and you are still here focused in your physical body. That's the point. 

The only thing that causes you to experience a "lesser" connection, are energetic thought patterns of resistance. That's it. And then all negative experiences that stem from that are always accurately indicated by the negative emotions that you feel, first and foremost, and primarily. That lack of understanding, lack of integration, lack of wellbeing, lack of clarity. All of it. Is just the result of thought patterns which are not in alignment with the thoughts of who you truely are. The totality of your being. Physical and non-physical, hand in hand, in harmony. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Shad282 said:

true

Feel free to share specific contradictory thought if you wish to receive specific suggestions to integrate these specific contradictory thoughts. 

And if it's something you wish to keep private, you can pm, or generalise the specifics out of it untill you feel comfortable to share it here aswell. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

If I can't breathe out contradictory thoughts, I'll write them out.  Somehow getting things out on paper- ink to cellulose, not editing or being 'logical', just letting the pen write.. gets me clear.  Allows me insight or at least files it away for a bit, either way my mind's quieter after. 

Sometimes I don't know what I think til I start writing. 

• Like 1

On 01/05/2019 at 7:28 PM, Shad282 said:

You'll find a lot of information to get you started here https://selfleadership.org/about-internal-family-systems.html

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 4:49 AM, thelerner said:

If I can't breathe out contradictory thoughts, I'll write them out.  Somehow getting things out on paper- ink to cellulose, not editing or being 'logical', just letting the pen write.. gets me clear.  Allows me insight or at least files it away for a bit, either way my mind's quieter after. 

Sometimes I don't know what I think til I start writing. 

Then you are not focusing. Your mind has the ability to focus into a singular fashion of awareness and attention, so as to RELIEF or RELEASE any contradictory thought whatsoever.

Now, here is the key to understand when your focus is powerful enough, when you are actually utilizing the full capacity of your minds ability to focus, your own freedom of choosing where to place your own awareness. And when not.

It's very simple... HOW YOU FEEL EMOTIONALLY.

If you are having contradictory thought, that does not agree with your own greater non-physical consciousness and it's infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. You feel less than absolutely extatically rapturously blissfull. If you even have to wonder wether or not you are feeling good energy motionally? You're far and beyond from that.

Why is this important to know, and how does it relate to understanding how to focus your mind, and more importantly, why do you even need to focus your mind?

Meditation. When you focus your mind, unto one singular thing, and dive deep deep into it. Like a sound. For example, focusing your attention, placing your attention and holding your attention CONSISTENTLY FOR ATLEAST 20 SECONDS, on for example a sound (can be imaginary or inner voice) like a mantra. Let's use oooohmm, in this example. Your awareness, your consciousness will be fully immersed in the experience of hearing the auditory experience of the sound OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmOOOOoooooooohhhhmmmmm..

If your focus is singular enough, you will feel emotional relief. Why? Is there power in the mantra? NOOOOO!!!! All mantra's are designed to mean as little as possible. Completely meaningless, so as to prevent people from worshipping the mantra. What is really happening here, is that you cannot think a thought and fully immerse yourself in the experience of the sound of OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohHHHHhhhhhhhMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... 

And since you cannot think a thought, your energetic thought patterns are no longer expanding, your mind is quieting down. Which means you no longer have thought. Infact, you cannot even feel your emotions, because you're too immersed, too focused on that sound. So your experience is pure and singularly focused unto one single thing, and what happens? All thoughts just are no longer there. And it just requires WILLINGNESS and DESIRE to be free from pain, in order to do this. You don't need to die in order to focus yourself entirely and singularly in order to release contradictory thought!? You just need to decide a consistent object of attention, and place your attention on it consistently for atleast 20 seconds, with zero flaw or distraction from it, 100% your entire full awareness and consciousness simply gently held unto that object of attention. And I do mean PURELY experience NOTHING EXCEPT the awareness of the object of attention, like a breath or mantra, or even sound. Usually the more consistent, the easier it is. Because you need atleast 20 seconds to release energetic resistant / contradictory thought patterns. Why because it takes ~20 seconds for your contradictory energetically resistant thought patterns to expand and therefor lessen your consciousness. So if you focus consistently for 20 second, and you offer no thought for 20 seconds, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE EMOTIONAL RELIEF GARUANTEED. And more after that aswell.

So you may meditate 20 minutes on a music with several mixed jumbo conflicting sounds, and it will be difficult to hold your attention unto one thing as it keeps changing into another, as it jumps from one thing to the other to the next, and then a thought comes, and your awareness falls into that thought, and gets thrown and tossed around... See what I mean? Make it easy for yourself, + go all the way 100%.

You need to find your own object of attention that you can easily place and hold your your awareness upon consistently, and I recommend it be something you always have with you, like for me it is my imagination, simply my inner voice, the one with which I read, but some people use there breath, however, I find the breath is not always easy, especially when you are in a crowded place like a night club for example, where the sound is so loud you will hardly hear the sound of your own breath, I know it's even funny to think of that but that's the world we live in today, I'm just saying, this tool and technique is a condition pointing at your own unconditional nature.

You can for example visualize a dot, and focus your inner eye, your inner vision. If you find it easier to hear your own inner voice (which is the case for me) use a mantra. And the reason I recommend this, because you will be using this powerful tool and technique in many cases and conditions and circumstances, for the purpose of ensuring your absolute unconditional alignment in the moment where it matters the most, for the purpose you need it the most, and when you need it the most. Which is when you feel bad, indicating contradictory thought/energy. So you're always gonna use it to what? FEEL BETTER! Because that is the PRIMARY INDICATION that you are in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness and your TRUE UNCONDITIONAL NATURE OF WHO YOU TRUELY ARE AS ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE as that which this entire physical universe is merely a tiny little extension of! So you wanna not care so much about it, except the emotions you feel in this physical conditional existance. As that is the only indication and guidance you need towards everything that you want and your purpose for being here and all the knowledge you can ever ask for ever.

Now back to why this is so valuable. Your own non-physical greater consciousness and being and soul is the all of who you truely are, and it is always in that high pure positive energy, and it is in full connection with the Source of All Creation, and it has acces to infinite intelligence, and you (physical you) have acces to your own greater non-physical consciousness! AT ALL TIMES. Unless you lessen your connection to it, by offering thoughts which are in contradiction to your own nature (which is an extension of your unconditional nature, no matter how much you pinch your self off from it, (indicated by negative emotion)). So when you stop that, by meditating, as I just explained, and stopping thought, your physical being NATURALLY AUTOMATICALLY EFFORTLESSLY aligns back into full alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness and you become one who allows fully to flow through your very own life force, good feeling, true unconditional nature of all that you truely are again, simply... Put.

Evidence of releasing resistant thought / resistant energy / contradictory thought? You feel RELIEF. Now, you cannot feel relief while meditating with a singular focus, why? Your awareness is simply only experiencing that singular stabilized vision or sound mantra. But I promise you, if your focus is singular, the moment you drop your focus, you can even notice and feel REAL PHYSICAL EFFECTS ON YOUR HEART. If you feel despair, (indicating contradictory thought) and you focus singularly on a mantra, and thus you let go of EVERYTHING in that moment, because your focus is so powerful you have literally dropped all awareness of anything that is physical, except your object of singular attention and awareness on whatever your stabilized mantra or vision or whatever you use to meditate. Then you will experience the emotional relief. And this emotional, energy motional, relief, is indicating the natural realignment of your physical being with your greater non-physical consciousness and your TRUE UNCONDITIONAL NATURE WHICH IS INFINITE. thus it is also infinitely valuable for you to do this.

You may think, well, I feel better now, so what? Well... Again, the feeling is just an indication, and it is indicating THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS OR WILL EVER MATTER (MATTERIALIZE LITERALLY CREATE MATERIAL OUT OF NOTHING FOR YOU, THE POWER OF MANIFESTING ANY DESTINY YOU WANT) IN YOUR LIFE> Which is what? Your physical being energetically in alignment with your VERY OWN greater non-physical consciousness of your own soul of which YOU are an extension of. And again, you don't need to die to do it. Just a simple meditation of 20 seconds can do it.

Now doing 40 minute lazy meditations, sitting on a chair, thinking about this and that. Is not gonna do it. Because you will just think, meeehhh.. I have to do that in order to feel good. That is conditional. And the whole point of this tool and technique of meditation is to help you have PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND EVIDENCE that your power, leverage, is UNCONDITIONAL. YOUR TRUE BEING IS NON-PHYSICAL. UNCONDITIONAL.

It is not an electricity spark or thunder that you can see. It is literally non-physical energy, that is DEEP at the foundation of everything that exists in this universe, and it is 99% greater than this entire universe. But it's not big, because again, it's non-physical. But it is multidimensional.

I'm just blattering out words here, cause if you can use this technique, in tandem with your ability to feel your emotions, and see how your life unfolds, when you feel not so good, and sense contradictory energy, and then witness the shift that happens when you make the energy shift of releasing contradictory thought / energy, and naturally re allow your connection back with your own greater non-physical consciousness, without dying, but just 20 seconds of pure singular focused awareness on anything in order to release all thought, therefor having no thought, therefor naturally allowing the automatic re-alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness and all the knowledge and perspective and viewing your world through the eyes of the Source of All Creation in absolute bliss, and you see the power, leverage, influence and effect that THAT has on your life? Then hopefully my words have been useful.

But again, you're not gonna find that in these words. You have to care about how you feel, and meditate, with a powerful singular focus, and just see if you feel emotional relief, it means your focus is consistent enough that you are letting go of thought. And being without thought, your energy of your ENTIRE physical life is re-aligning back into harmony with the Source of All Creation, and the ENERGY THAT CREATES WORLDS. And from that, you achieve anything, untill you think a thought of contradiction, which will instantly be indicated by negative emotion, which is indicating you are blocking your own consciousness from fully flowing to you! And your own greater non-physical consciousness and life force at that! You block it with contradictory thought, and no one can stop you from doing that, ONLY YOU! Or a huge brick wall moving at 200 mph straight at you. Surely, then you will no longer offer contradictory thought and off you go expanding in bliss again. And you simply don't need to suffer your entire life just to wait for a miracle like that in order to understand that you have the ability to allow yourself to open up to the greater non-physical consciousness that is you, which always feels like emotional relief, into absolute bliss and rapturous extacy. Plus you get the benefit of having whatever you want and enjoy your life under any and all conditions.

And all of that, in just 20 seconds. You can meditate 1 minute, go higher. 5 minutes. 10. 20. It doesn't matter. You don't have to meditate, it's just a tool and technique to help you understand how to allow your own true nature to come forth. And once you learn to do it, you don't need the meditation anymore. You can just do it at will. You can release all contradictory thought at will if you want after that. Just in the snap of a finger. Or with one deep breath and intention, and woooooohhhh, breath out, and you can be in absolute despair and bad health and go into perfect well-being and good health in just so few seconds. It's really easy, simply a matter of letting go and letting "god" or soul or greater non-physical consciousness.

Edited by Everything