KuroShiro

After Enlightenment - Sainthood, Personality,

On 5 May 2019 at 10:38 AM, freeform said:

Yes to both.

They are not well known and I can not say who it is.

In the lineage of this master, ‘Awake’ is considered just the start. The ‘first contact’ with the primordial self.

I’ve also met ones going through the Jhannas that have demonstrated similar gifts. For example as I’ve mentioned, one who’s training for the 5th can pinpoint everyone else at 4th and above. This is apparently something that all those at 4th Jhanna and above can do. As a result I’ve been told how many enlightened and immortal beings are currently on earth. Pretty interesting. (Not many!)

I myself have only stabilised the 1st Jhanna. My next meeting with my Buddhist teacher is in a few years. I’m meant to be able to sit in full unwavering absorption for 72hrs - before moving on to 2nd Jhanna transmission and training... (I’m managing only tens of minutes at the moment 😄 - even if the minutes seem like hours)...

The immaterial Jhannas require weeks and months in absorption (no food, water, any movement of body or mind etc)... Can’t really imagine that :)

I can kind of get my head round enlightenment, but the immortality thing still confuses me. Is this a form of spiritual immortality or a physical one? A physical immortality challenges my belief system a bit too much as if these techniques have been round for a few thousand years, then that would mean the number of immortals simply keeps increasing?

I just find it difficult to believe...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Personally I don't like the words open or closed because they are misleading and ... incorrect.  Rather than opened or closed think of it as a spectrum that goes from a little to a lot.  I prefer to use the words more energized or less energized.

I like to use "active" or "inactive". To answer @welkin, imho, part of it being active is the ability to 'see' beyond the normal sensory action of seeing. Like seeing energy (will be like white smoky fog/mist), etc. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Miffymog said:

I can kind of get my head round enlightenment, but the immortality thing still confuses me. Is this a form of spiritual immortality or a physical one? A physical immortality challenges my belief system a bit too much as if these techniques have been round for a few thousand years, then that would mean the number of immortals simply keeps increasing?

Very good point, it seems like the numbers should be increasing, but maybe they graduate to something else.

2 hours ago, Miffymog said:

I just find it difficult to believe...

That's just because of definition problems.  Physical immortals don't live forever, but they can live for a really long time.  It is because the Taoist definition does not match the Western definition.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Very good point, it seems like the numbers should be increasing, but maybe they graduate to something else.

That's just because of definition problems.  Physical immortals don't live forever, but they can live for a really long time.  It is because the Taoist definition does not match the Western definition.

I've just had a thought - if they achieve the 'rainbow body' where the physical body disappears, that is something that I can go with, and would explain why they're not all walking around as we speak.

Now, where they go when they do that is an aspect of metaphysics I'm happy to leave to faith and not worry too much about.

• Thanks 1

More post enlighten stuff.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:14 PM, Starjumper said:

Maybe because he never saw a wobbly old man with white hair do that kind of thing.

It is different now because my hair has started getting darker since I left the US.  Starting at the crown point and the darker area is getting bigger and darker so that now it covers more than half my head top.

I can see both far away and read close up without needing glasses.

Something I noticed recently which is very interesting I discovered while going to Ecstatic dances they hold at one of the intentional communities here, Chambalabamba.  https://youtu.be/udg6GZhw63I

When I go to these kinds of dances I take a bunch of green butter and I dance with my eyes closed, kind of a blend of tai chi and flowing chi kung like movements, some slow and some very fast.  I like to get wild and spin and jump around out on the grass, which when I have my eyes closed can lead to losing balance.  This then requires me to jump into a stable position to keep from falling.  There is a similar technique we use in our chi kung, but it's done without the music or the real fast moves - it is a way of training balance - not to keep from losing it but learning to recover balance from any unbalanced position - with eyes closed or in the dark.  The main point is that I'm often on the verge of stability and so am easily 'swayed'.  I also keep my distance from others so that I don't accidentally hit them with my eyes closed, learned the hard way.

The interesting thing I discovered happened first about a year ago.  This lady walked by in front of me around 10 feet away and it pushed me off balance so that I had to jump to remain standing and opened my eyes so I saw her.  Then this last time a guy walked by about twelve feet away and it pushed me off balance, then later another lady walked by about twelve feet away and that pushed me off balance so that I had to jump back and opened my eyes.  Then later I was once again pulled back abruptly.  I looked, and it was because a little girl walked by behind me and I almost fell on her.

The adults I can understand may have a bit of an unconscious problem with someone like me dancing there, you know, a chi kung teacher in a yoga town.  So it appears that I am automatically pushed away from ego, but I was attracted to the innocence of a pure heart.  It's all very interesting because I'm not aware of feeling any energy from those passerbyers and getting no psychic impressions but I react physically to it anyway.  Seems strange yet interesting.  More seeing of the mystery?

Edited by Starjumper
to correct the distances
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Your third eye can open before you are ready for it and you will see but be unable to comprehend what is seen based upon which dimension opens.

For example early on in my Kriya practices of Hariharnanda when Kechari first came the third eye activated very strongly and with both eyes open I had to look around the Shimmering ring and the portal of what appeared to be deep space with stars.

It was so strong I went to the bathroom to see if it were reflected in the mirror and it was not I literally had to look around the portal opened with my physical eyes because it was so strong and in the way.

Finally discerning there was no practical reason for this and somehow knowing it a gateway that I lacked familiarity with it was best to leave it be.  I said now look I appreciate the astral vision but these are not the senses I need active and distracting me while in the physical so off the damned portal already this is getting in the way of being able to see here with the senses of this body I need now.

With that it shut down.

Now the feeling in your forehead is indeed communications going on on a different level and that is fine. Sometimes it will be stronger than others and if you are quiet enough inside you will hear divine sound through it.

Remember astral organs are only analogous to physical organs but not limited to them in regards to specific function so hearing with your foreheads eye is not so strange nor is feeling. When it is noticeably stronger just be relaxed and receptive for whatever may be pertinent or not there are communications going on and conversations other levels of yourself are engaged in. If you get a hunch then best to observe it. For example if you feel like driving right now is a bad idea then do not hang back a bit and feel for the it is okay now to come to you then go.  

Have avoided many accidents this way.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 3

On 5/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Pilgrim said:

Is it safe to assume then that your work is to become as a guide like Anubis perhaps?

Thanks for asking, and thanks for the new handle 'spirit guide', my personal experience exploring the domain of Anubis and his techniques is limited. I try to take a more positive approach in becoming a guide, my efforts are focused on healing and choice. Until recently I didn't know that such a calling was in my lineage. It is of course controversial to discuss. :)

Edited by mrpasserby
clarify comment

11 hours ago, dwai said:

I like to use "active" or "inactive". To answer @welkin, imho, part of it being active is the ability to 'see' beyond the normal sensory action of seeing. Like seeing energy (will be like white smoky fog/mist), etc. 

okay, then it is open. I must be a very emotional wreck for my third eye to have been open this long and still let myself act the way i do.

Anyways...

So in another thread i posted how i saw myself releasing undeniably visible black smoke. That was the first experience

In the past 1-2 weeks, i have actually been experiencing both white and black energy/smoke, not sure. I try to wait several days before i know i am experiencing something. I'm beginning to think that i am becoming aware of the 2 different energies when they are around me.

My instinct is that what i'm able to see are signs to make me aware and bring things back to presence.

Any other things i should think or take action upon when experiencing this?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

okay, then it is open. I must be a very emotional wreck for my third eye to have been open this long and still let myself act the way i do.

Anyways...

So in another thread i posted how i saw myself releasing undeniably visible black smoke. That was the first experience

In the past 1-2 weeks, i have actually been experiencing both white and black energy/smoke, not sure. I try to wait several days before i know i am experiencing something. I'm beginning to think that i am becoming aware of the 2 different energies when they are around me.

My instinct is that what i'm able to see are signs to make me aware and bring things back to presence.

Any other things i should think or take action upon when experiencing this?

@welkin apologies for not looking but what are your practices?  Reading these words I would say you are finding your balance your equilibrium.

May I suggest the 9 Breaths of Purification  as an aid?  

very powerful, Hmm very powerful!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Now the feeling in your forehead is indeed communications going on on a different level and that is fine. Sometimes it will be stronger than others and if you are quiet enough inside you will hear divine sound through it.

Remember astral organs are only analogous to physical organs but not limited to them in regards to specific function so hearing with your foreheads eye is not so strange nor is feeling. When it is noticeably stronger just be relaxed and receptive for whatever may be pertinent or not there are communications going on and conversations other levels of yourself are engaged in. If you get a hunch then best to observe it. For example if you feel like driving right now is a bad idea then do not hang back a bit and feel for the it is okay now to come to you then go.  

From experiencing what i'm experiencing. It seems like i blocked my third eye when i was 11-12. Being at that age and having been aware of almost everything, i know i closed it. becuase i rememebr thinking it a long time ago. I want to be less aware.

it seems that i couldn't keep closed much longer. Yesterday night was the first actual full physical manifestation of it that i had.

Over the past year, i dont know why i didn't just trust my intuition. but i realized that when i would focus on looking/listening with my right eye, my perspective on whatever i was listening to or watching would change in a second. And i would hear things, see, things, feel things more clearly.

Yesterday, i was using the technique i had mentioned in my stargazing thread. But decided it was time or something..

so i began doing it, and at the end of it all it got to a point where both eyes were in sync and balanced, and then i felt this literal third eye feeling on my forehead. It felt sideways/perpendicularly open.

I am going to begin experimenting with this new finding, and will try to listen as you stated. thank you

I did see some weird shapes or patterns forming. I think that is the portals you are talking about. i didn't want to go fully through out of fear. LOL seems to be with anything i get close to.

22 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

@welkin apologies for not looking but what are your practices?  Reading these words I would say you are finding your balance your equilibrium.

May I suggest the 9 Breaths of Purification  as an aid?  

very powerful, Hmm very powerful!

Thank you for this. Now that you mention equilibrium, i think you're right. Looks like i had an imbalance of this for over 10 years.

If so, i think my third eye might have been open with a messed up equilibrium.

I haven't really started any practices yet as i have something personal i need to get over first. I did dabble in flying pheonix though.

Please don't judge me. I don't dabble, i go 150% for anything that i do. But dabbling for now.

Though i can't say i'm not practicing anything. I'm just practicing everything i learned on my own. I practice breathing while walking consciously, breathing while laying down in bed, while running. And i meditate at the park in half lotus. Though, not sure what real meditation is yet because like i said i'm getting past something right now. What i do when meditating is just try to breathe correctly from head to tailbone.

EDIT:
Holy crap, thank you for this

Edited by welkin

I will never judge you, clearly you are sincere and trying very hard.

The 9 Breaths will take you far and the teacher doing them is highly recommended. 

Be cautious about tailbone to head this comes from Kriya and there are auxiliary practices that must be done.

If you find this to be your way practice the 9 breaths first.

Then sit in stillness after the route you are describing.

Then go out an take a nice long walk.

If you have trouble PM me. Just take it slow and trust your feelings.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, welkin said:

Do you feel like an emotional wreck? 

I’d say if that’s the case, you can try releasing any heavy energies into the earth. 

Stand with feet shoulder width apart, with toes pointing slightly in, like if you drew a line straight from each toe, they will intersect each other about 4-5 feet in front of you. 

Imagine your crown (top of your head) is suspended from a point above you. Like a puppet. 

Relax your shoulders and waist and knees and ankles, bend your knees slightly. If it helps, imagine you are sitting  on a giant beach ball. It’s top half reaches your waist and bottom half is buried in the earth. 

Let your hands point down to the ground, like you were inside a beach ball and the hands were resting on the surface of that ball (2-4 inches away from your body).

The  fingers should point towards the ground. Let your mind slowly sink to your navel region (if you can feel your (LDT) lower Dantien, even better). 

Just stand like that, as if you are a wet mop suspended from the sky. Breath naturally, without controlling. Let your mind rest in your LDT or navel region (inside the body, not on the surface). It should feel like resting  your palm on a table top...no effort, just resting your mind on that region. 

This is a powerful draining drill, which will release all the “heavy/junk” energies into the ground. Only the good stuff will remain and filtered good energy will fill your body. 

If you can stand like that for 10-20 mins, you’re doing well. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

The 9 Breaths will take you far and the teacher doing them is highly recommended. 

Be cautious about tailbone to head this comes from Kriya and there are auxiliary practices that must be done.

If you find this to be your way practice the 9 breaths first.

Then sit in stillness after the route you are describing.

Then go out an take a nice long walk.

I was pretty messed up physically. My rib cage crooked both on right and left, stomache heavily siding on the right. The left abs go over to the right side, big tension in injured areas in the shoulder chest area, and bad neck, and face.

I only did some of the 9 breaths because it was late, and will do it today. But man...

I did the circulation of left to right, right to left, and towards the middle. I shifted my stomache to the left again, creating alignment. Fixed my rib cage to be more even. Shoulder and chest tension, greatly reduced. head tension greatly reduced.

I would be able to fix these through various forms, but they would always come back, most likely because i didn't understand the breathing and transfer of energy. I could do it, but didn't understand as a whole.

i appreciate this a lot.. It's funny that sometimes the simplest methods work. Not because it is superior to other methods. But, because it was specifically related to what i had.

Thank you for having seen this.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, dwai said:

Do you feel like an emotional wreck? 

I’d say if that’s the case, you can try releasing any heavy energies into the earth. 

Stand with feet shoulder width apart, with toes pointing slightly in, like if you drew a line straight from each toe, they will intersect each other about 4-5 feet in front of you. 

Imagine your crown (top of your head) is suspended from a point above you. Like a puppet. 

Relax your shoulders and waist and knees and ankles, bend your knees slightly. If it helps, imagine you are sitting  on a giant beach ball. It’s top half reaches your waist and bottom half is buried in the earth. 

Let your hands point down to the ground, like you were inside a beach ball and the hands were resting on the surface of that ball (2-4 inches away from your body).

The  fingers should point towards the ground. Let your mind slowly sink to your navel region (if you can feel your (LDT) lower Dantien, even better). 

Just stand like that, as if you are a wet mop suspended from the sky. Breath naturally, without controlling. Let your mind rest in your LDT or navel region (inside the body, not on the surface). It should feel like resting  your palm on a table top...no effort, just resting your mind on that region. 

This is a powerful draining drill, which will release all the “heavy/junk” energies into the ground. Only the good stuff will remain and filtered good energy will fill your body. 

If you can stand like that for 10-20 mins, you’re doing well. 

@Pilgrim @dwai

I guess I'm not an emotional wreck. I'm choosing to be because i'm struggling to let go a deep part of me (9 year relationship, for another thread).

I will test these instructions asap. It makes a lot of sense.

I do have a question in regards to releasing energy from the feet and hands. i am able to move energy through and out of my body. Based off Pilgrim's advice, i tested just trying to feel the energy from my hips and release it through my feet. which worked. Is this dangerous? or is it ok? if it is okay, is it okay to just lay in bed and release it that way? or should i be on the ground.

i have issues in my arm too. I can probably assume how to fix this as well. But can you guys recommend something to fix the limbs? or where i should shoot that energy out? i'm able to take it out through my mouth my hands.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, welkin said:

I was pretty messed up physically. My rib cage crooked both on right and left, stomache heavily siding on the right. The left abs go over to the right side, big tension in injured areas in the shoulder chest area, and bad neck, and face.

I only did some of the 9 breaths because it was late, and will do it today. But man...

I did the circulation of left to right, right to left, and towards the middle. I shifted my stomache to the left again, creating alignment. Fixed my rib cage to be more even. Shoulder and chest tension, greatly reduced. head tension greatly reduced.

I would be able to fix these through various forms, but they would always come back, most likely because i didn't understand the breathing and transfer of energy. I could do it, but didn't understand as a whole.

i appreciate this a lot.. It's funny that sometimes the simplest methods work. Not because it is superior to other methods. But, because it was specifically related to what i had.

Thank you for having seen this.

Thank you for letting us know this has been beneficial, when we share what we know instead of hoard knowings we never know who can be helped. Pleased to hear you are doing well with this.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, welkin said:

@Pilgrim @dwai

I guess I'm not an emotional wreck. I'm choosing to be because i'm struggling to let go a deep part of me (9 year relationship, for another thread).

I will test these instructions asap. It makes a lot of sense.

I do have a question in regards to releasing energy from the feet and hands. i am able to move energy through and out of my body. Based off Pilgrim's advice, i tested just trying to feel the energy from my hips and release it through my feet. which worked. Is this dangerous? or is it ok? if it is okay, is it okay to just lay in bed and release it that way? or should i be on the ground.

i have issues in my arm too. I can probably assume how to fix this as well. But can you guys recommend something to fix the limbs? or where i should shoot that energy out? i'm able to take it out through my mouth my hands.

Just standing and draining will help. But you have to relax and not overstrain. 

• Like 2