KuroShiro

After Enlightenment - Sainthood, Personality,

On 4/29/2019 at 12:59 PM, dwai said:

Interesting concept. So you create something that didn't exist? Like creating butter from cream (through churning)? Or is it more like pulling stuff from the environment to produce something new?

Thanks for the heads up dwai, I went back and attempted to clarify what I was trying to say.:)

2 minutes ago, manitou said:

So the Sincere path is the one on the left.  Does one have to go through all ten phases during one's life and death?  Or is there also a connection between, say, 10 and 8 without going through 9?  Could you give a little bit of a verbal description of how one thing relates to the other?

I realy wish that I was that smart. I only used the kabbalah tree of life picture to illustrate the post, that was about my experience when passing through the gate of sincerity, it was quite a scary process, once I was inside the chamber I could clearly see the path that those who were entering through excising their wisdom/enlightenment where taking, my path was low and block with a wall of piercing light and sound while there's was high and easy on the discomfort. The way that the entire structure was set up reminded me of the kabbalah tree of life so I used the illustration. If it is to confusing I will delete the picture if anyone asks. Thanks. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 02/05/2019 at 11:47 PM, Starjumper said:

I have a fairly good idea what will come next.

What do you see coming next ?

11 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

I'm not  literate enough to speak to enlightenment, but after being trained to access my functional spirit body I have been working my way through the experiences of passing through the various earth chakras. This just seamed to be the correct course for me to travel, and hoping to learn how to avoid reincarnation/recycling.:)

To me enlightenment is the way of wisdom that some take, I chose to take the way of sincerity which is sometimes painful but you don't have to be so intelligent just determined.

kabbalah tree of life: this picture may or may not be helpful, showing the path across spirit death/recycling.

5cccee5d1ee35_TreeOfLifeWithLife-ETC.thumb.jpg.5ab59c5605055ed11adeccc7a49aa893.jpg

That diagram doesn't really do anything for me, possibly it would help if all the words were in English.

I think sincerity is an essential necessary ingredient for a person to have in order to experience enlightenment.  I call it ruthless self honesty (or ruthless honesty applied to all, but the other guys don't want to hear about it.)  Sincerity, ruthless self honesty, a pure heart, all required.

For me enlightenment is the initial experience and the wisdom is only a possible by product of this sincerity and honesty.

I'm not so sure about avoiding reincarnation.  The spirit realm where you have no body may be boring as hell, just blissed out like a heroin high.  Not that I've taken heroin, but I've done a codeine high and I can imagine what heroin is like.  Maybe it's better to maintain your 'self' awareness in the spirit realm and then chose how to reincarnate.  There's much to do here to try to save the environment from being destroyed by human overpopulation, so the big question is, what's the best way to do it?  (Note: answer is hidden in question)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rideforever said:

What do you see coming next ?

Well, first it will get real bad, then after 99.9% of the population is but a memory it will get really good, like the Garden of Eden.  The sooner the better.  The rulers will try to control it and interfere in order to maintain more slaves for themselves so it's going to get real 'interesting'.  Ideally enough of the slaves will go away in order to make technology unsustainable.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

The spirit realm where you have no body may be boring as hell, just blissed out like a heroin high.

Needs clarification.  The 'high' is for people who are, as they say, 'closer to the light' and not reincarnating.  For the rest it's like hell on Earth and then it's like hell in the spirit realm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Needs clarification.  The 'high' is for people who are, as they say, 'closer to the light' and not reincarnating.  For the rest it's like hell on Earth and then it's like hell in the spirit realm.

Which hell? The Viking hell or the Christian hell? :) 

i already am in the Viking hell, and it’s called Chicago ;) 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

This seems like the right thread to ask for helpful information on some recently developing questions that have come up in the course of my development toward enlightenment.

I so far didn't read anything about what is called the 1,000 petal lotus in connection with enlightenment. Can anybody share some experiences about this?

Also after I witnessed my 1,000 petal lotus had popped out I began working toward entering what I think is called by some the Jade Emperor, or what I call the 4th earth chakra, the gate keeper their humbled me by stating that I wasn't ready yet. Any help/cultivation toward me getting ready to make this transition would be appreciated? :)

Apologies whenever I say Fontanel that is the 7th center, the thousand petal lotus.

1st Kriya of Hariharananda can help you with this. 1st Kriya is all about purifying and energizing the 6 main centers below the 1000 Petal lotus.

From this practice you will develope.

Get with Donald Abrams he has online courses that quite frankly are very well done.

They get my approval and that is nigh unto impossible. I only wish Don has been doing this when I started.

He does not however accept many personal students maybe 1 per year and the dedication to practice must be there or else he will not waste his time or yours.

From the online courses you can learn what you need. https://www.kriyayogauniversity.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

He does not however accept many personal students maybe 1 per year and the dedication to practice must be there or else he will not waste his time or yours.

Now there's a good example

On 5/3/2019 at 6:36 AM, freeform said:

Actually if anyone is enlightened they are omniscient and have access to all knowledge. So they’d be able to tell us anything we’d like to know at whatever level of detail we’d like...

All I know about this, is that there is a well of information, not known previously to my brain-thoughts, that will bubble up when needed.  All this talk of enlightenment is subjective.  Some would give the impression that there is only one path.  Surely this is not the case.  The well of information, as I know it, is actually like a channel.  The words are drawn from you almost without your consent, they just come.  It's just a matter of stilling the mind and waiting for the answers - and it's immediate.  This is all such mysterious stuff.  I went through a period of time where I would have lucid dreams where ancient scrolls were being 'downloaded' into my brain.  The scrolls were right in front of my eyes, moving, unfolding.  Everybody's experience is different out of necessity.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Well, first it will get real bad, then after 99.9% of the population is but a memory it will get really good, like the Garden of Eden.  The sooner the better.  The rulers will try to control it and interfere in order to maintain more slaves for themselves so it's going to get real 'interesting'.  Ideally enough of the slaves will go away in order to make technology unsustainable.

As dwai brought up the Vikings, albeit playfully. I saw a documentary regarding how the Viking culture as we know it arose, and it was suggested that in their prehistory a very large percentage of the Nordic population died out. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

The high is the god realm, and it is said we can only "escape" samsara through the human realm - since you're talking reincarnation and Buddhist ideas. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

The high is the god realm, and it is said we can only "escape" samsara through the human realm - since you're talking reincarnation and Buddhist ideas. 

I didn't know I was talking about Buddhist ideas :)   I think these kinds of things are not limited to a religion - other than the definitions they use.

I'm reminded of a couple of examples from Taoism:  one is that it is said that some immortals can become more advanced than gods and can not even be seen by gods.  The other is that a very capable channeler came here and said Mr. Yueng's vibration was too high and he could no longer communicate with this level.  I assume they are describing similar things.

By the way, I know the recpe for becoming a god = )

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You know a recipe.. There seem to be many.

:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

You know a recipe.. There seem to be many.

Dayum, I thought there was only one way.  Now we could compare notes, except we shouldn't.  Not that I'm interested in that mind you.  Being a god would be a gigantic pain in the posterior.  It's for people who like popularity, and popularity is longhand for pain.

• Thanks 1

Many rivers lead to the same ocean and the more I read on this site the more convinced that the ways and means are numerous yet they all have so much in common.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I used to live in Zacatecas where rata del campo, country rat, was sometimes sold outside the market.  Although generally an adventurous eater, I never sampled. 

The video below is in Spanish but the pictures tell the story. :lol:

Dude I keep thinking this is going to need some serious hot sauce!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, manitou said:

All I know about this, is that there is a well of information, not known previously to my brain-thoughts, that will bubble up when needed.  All this talk of enlightenment is subjective.  Some would give the impression that there is only one path.  Surely this is not the case.  The well of information, as I know it, is actually like a channel.  The words are drawn from you almost without your consent, they just come.  It's just a matter of stilling the mind and waiting for the answers - and it's immediate.  This is all such mysterious stuff.  I went through a period of time where I would have lucid dreams where ancient scrolls were being 'downloaded' into my brain.  The scrolls were right in front of my eyes, moving, unfolding.  Everybody's experience is different out of necessity.

That's very important. I think there's a misconception with regards to "know everything". What does "everything" means in terms of non-dual realization? Is there even an "everything" in nonduality? :) 

The saying "The realized sage knows everything without going anywhere" doesn't mean the sage becomes omniscient (though that is a siddhi that can be cultivated). The "knowing everything" means the realization that there is nothing that needs to be known, nothing to be sought after anymore, as there is completeness in non dual realization.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Dayum, I thought there was only one way.  Now we could compare notes, except we shouldn't.  Not that I'm interested in that mind you.  Being a god would be a gigantic pain in the posterior.  It's for people who like popularity, and popularity is longhand for pain.

Oh and here I thought it was for people who were dissatisfied in some aspect of their life.. [mostly joking].

4 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Apologies whenever I say Fontanel that is the 7th center, the thousand petal lotus.

1st Kriya of Hariharananda can help you with this. 1st Kriya is all about purifying and energizing the 6 main centers below the 1000 Petal lotus.

From this practice you will develope.

Get with Donald Abrams he has online courses that quite frankly are very well done.

They get my approval and that is nigh unto impossible. I only wish Don has been doing this when I started.

From the online courses you can learn what you need. https://www.kriyayogauniversity.com/

I am embarrassed by my poor posting skills, I was looking for examples of gaining access to 4th earth chakra :blush:. Thank you for this exceptional information, however I am fully committed to my current course of action. :)

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

I didn't know I was talking about Buddhist ideas :)   I think these kinds of things are not limited to a religion - other than the definitions they use.

I'm reminded of a couple of examples from Taoism:  one is that it is said that some immortals can become more advanced than gods and can not even be seen by gods.  The other is that a very capable channeler came here and said Mr. Yueng's vibration was too high and he could no longer communicate with this level.  I assume they are describing similar things.

Big Thanks for this, it is exciting to know about immortals that can go about being unseen. Recently I have had a few friendly visitors to my domain bubble that I could perceive but I could not see. I was trying to decide if they were using a dream viewing *technique, but now I get it that their vibration was just to high. :)

*not traveling in spirit bodies

Edited by mrpasserby
added happy face

38 minutes ago, mrpasserby said:

I am fully committed to my current course of action. :)

May I ask what that is? is it Kabbalah ?