Tesla3

Living Anandamayi Ma Disciples

Does anyone on here know of any disciples of Anandamayi Ma that openly teaches, or is taking disciples? Preferably in America. I feel such devotion for her and like she is continuously trying to call me towards her. Thank you

• Like 2

I just discovered her a few days ago after seeing a tiny picture of her in raja and kriya yoga by stephen surgees , soon as i saw it i was intrigued by this tiny woman standing next to yogananda and set about trying to discover more about her , i have just received a nice book on her life and her teachings, such a presence,

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 2:05 AM, Bruce Qi said:

, i have just received a nice book on her life and her teachings, such a presence,

Such a presence indeed! About six months ago I was scrolling through photos of her, and her eyes on one photo sent a shock throughout my body. Her presence is still with us today very much. I hope you liked the book. I always get the impression that her teachings come from her own realization. For so many people I feel they are just repeating what they've been taught or heard elsewhere. Maybe this is the mark of a true Saint. 

• Like 1

0C644A34-F551-4A46-93CF-3B2E063C4328.thumb.jpeg.34c8e31df183a3ece81ede1a42698006.jpeg

i sat and meditated here this afternoon. The room is still

vibrating with her presence! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dwai said:

0C644A34-F551-4A46-93CF-3B2E063C4328.thumb.jpeg.34c8e31df183a3ece81ede1a42698006.jpeg

Woah!🙏

• Like 1

22 hours ago, dwai said:

What is there, chi? She left a chi vortex or ghost there?

18 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

What is there, chi? She left a chi vortex or ghost there?

Any place where ever great masters used to spend time in gets charged by their presence. The energy of the room is tuned to their frequency. If you can't feel the energy, but only know how to meditate, you will be able to meditate much better in such a space.

Edited by dwai

13 hours ago, dwai said:

Any place where ever great masters used to spend time in gets charged by their presence. The energy of the room is tuned to their frequency. If you can't feel the energy, but only know how to meditate, you will be able to meditate much better in such a space.

Very true.

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, dwai said:

I feel a bit ASMR from this pic very quickly and much slower and I looked her up the first time long ago.

So I am wondering what energy it is.

55 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

I feel a bit ASMR from this pic very quickly and much slower and I looked her up the first time long ago.

So I am wondering what energy it is.

I don’t understand what you mean. What is ASMR?

4 hours ago, dwai said:

I don’t understand what you mean. What is ASMR?

Good feeling, feeling soft and mellow. Like when a child is put to sleep by his mother.

Edited by EmeraldHead
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

Good feeling, feeling soft and mellow. Like when a child is put to sleep by his mother.

Ok then that IS her energy/presence. It induces great stillness and clarity, as I found sitting in that room.

What do you get when you connect with that feeling, and meditate?  

1 minute ago, dwai said:

Ok then that IS her energy/presence. It induces great stillness and clarity, as I found sitting in that room.

What do you get when you connect with that feeling, and meditate?  

I haven't meditated in months haha.

Seems to bring my Yi to a focus. But doesn't purge impurities like proper energy. So acts like a chi for my chi or.. the awareness my chi is for me.

I would think if it has an effect, then, its an energy. But this is like a magnet? It simply magnetises my energy.

Still don't get, what is it doing that.

I haven't meditated in months haha.

Seems to bring my Yi to a focus. But doesn't purge impurities like proper energy. So acts like a chi for my chi or.. the awareness my chi is for me.

I would think if it has an effect, then, its an energy. But this is like a magnet? It simply magnetises my energy.

Still don't get, what is it doing that.

Your chi is just the active aspect of your awareness.

By resting as awareness, your mind will become stilled.

If your mind is stilled, then your chi will be focused. 

Her presence makes it easier to still the mind, resting as awareness. That is meditation. Just be, as awareness.

How about binging on the picture for minutes a day? Will I gain permanent effects from it?

Why don’t you try? Effects will be permanent after you learn how to meditate properly. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dwai said:

Your chi is just the active aspect of your awareness.

-Yes :) . I would say it is. Even the wind without a vessel has some, because chi is there.

By resting as awareness, your mind will become stilled.

If your mind is stilled, then your chi will be focused. 

Her presence makes it easier to still the mind, resting as awareness. That is meditation. Just be, as awareness.

So this makes chi change? Why only dipa ma is like this? Is it like a spectrum of this stilling effect? If so what is on the ends of the spectrum?

If I am going off topic or nagging you bro, ignore me and I leave it :D.

EDIT: Ooops dipa ma is a different person :p. I noticed similar calming effect from dipa ma as well.  :1

Edited by EmeraldHead

32 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

So this makes chi change?

It changes with your mind. More scattered your mind, more you expend your chi. More still your mind, more focused your chi becomes. Think of it like light through a prism becomes scattered, and light in form of a laser, concentrated and focused to a powerful point. 

Why only dipa ma is like this? Is it like a spectrum of this stilling effect? If so what is on the ends of the spectrum?

I’m not sure what dipa ma is. 

But if I understand what you’re asking, Your mind is either still or not. 

On one end is stillness of the mind, and the other end is scattered mind with thoughts flying through it all the time.

If I am going off topic or nagging you bro, ignore me and I leave it :D.

I think it’s best to start another topic if you have other questions wrt mind and Qi. The OP was about Anandamayi Ma. 

• Like 1