Sign in to follow this  
satyagraha

Precum?!

Okay, i searched precum on the board and didn't find anything. So here is my question...I notice that when i wake up, get even the slightest bit turned on...am just sitting there that i start getting precum, I have been practicing celibacy for a while (almost a month, thats a while for me...) and was wondering what affect this has on that and if i can stop it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you! its tough doing this young :rolleyes:

I am new, so please forgive my ignorance if I am rehashing old topics.

Edited by satyagraha

folks here dont have a clue so you are not.

if i can stop it.

it depends. if you can cut out meat, hydrocarbs and water and stop eating after 3PM then yes.

folks here dont have a clue so you are not.

it depends. if you can cut out meat, hydrocarbs and water and stop eating after 3PM then yes.

Hydrocarbs....? these include? thank you for your help.

anything that tastes sweet in you mouth..sugar potato bread fruit honey

yeah, i realized the stupidity of the question after i asked it. :blink:

No water? What are you supposed to drink instead? I can only think of tea as juice would fall under simple carbs.

No water? What are you supposed to drink instead? I can only think of tea as juice would fall under simple carbs.

I think hes just trying to illustrate how impossible it is to eliminate precum

No water? What are you supposed to drink instead?

it depends who is drinking:). by water i meant liquids in general.

I think hes just trying to illustrate how impossible it is to eliminate precum

hmmm . wrong guess)

Okay, i searched precum on the board and didn't find anything. So here is my question...I notice that when i wake up, get even the slightest bit turned on...am just sitting there that i start getting precum, I have been practicing celibacy for a while (almost a month, thats a while for me...) and was wondering what affect this has on that and if i can stop it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you! its tough doing this young :rolleyes:

Are you differentiating between being legitimately turned on and just having morning wood? Either way, seal the locking door. Do reverse breathing and draw the qi/blood back into your body. Stiffy goes. Dont let lustful thought linger. Problem solved.

Are you differentiating between being legitimately turned on and just having morning wood? Either way, seal the locking door. Do reverse breathing and draw the qi/blood back into your body. Stiffy goes. Dont let lustful thought linger. Problem solved.

thank you.

is there an information source i can read on reverse breathing?

Its covered pretty well in Yang Jwing Ming's Embryonic Breathing book, but there are plenty of other books that talk about it. That one's the one I learned from; Yang's theories are pretty solid in their applicable scope, imho.

When you inhale, gently pull your abdomen in. When you exhale, relax and let it return to normal.

To cut it off while living in society is impossible. Just regulate sex and follow Taoist recommendations for those living in society. You can download Mantak Chia's Taoist Secrets of Love from here.

Other stuff you need to bear in mind:

1. Diet: consume more Yin than Yang foods especially during Yang months. Stop eating meat. Fish is OK.

2. Sleep: go to bed before Yang starts rising at night, which is at 11pm.

3. Make sure your leg meridians are open to allow chi flow to the ground and stagnation in the genital area which will rise your sexual instinct. Mabu stance is an awesome exercise to perform and will open them.

All the best.

Sign in to follow this