Sign in to follow this  
LAOLONG

?15

☆

☆   ☆

☆  ☆   ☆

☆  ☆  ☆   ☆

☆  ☆  ☆  ☆   ☆

You have got to stop creating topics like this.  I believe I created a PPD for you. If you want to post crypticly, use it or I will start moving all of the topics like this to it.

• Like 1

saturn-square-15.jpg

With the magic square of Saturn, all numbers add up to 15 in any direction (even diagonally, which the picture doesn't show).

Not that I have any idea what this means, but it has to do with 15.

Also, this magic square is the same exact thing as the luo shu square. I have even less of an idea what that means.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

☆

☆  ☆                   3

☆        ☆               ☆

☆              ☆         ☆  ☆

☆  ☆  ☆  ☆   ☆

; ? 25  

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

16     +        8   +        1  

•  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪      

▪             ▪       ▪  ▪  ▪

▪             ▪       ▪     ▪        ●

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

55 minutes ago, NOONE said:

; ? 25  

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

16     +        8   +        1  

•  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪      

▪             ▪       ▪     ▪        ●

▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪

file-20180531-69508-1oenzpj.png

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Aetherous said:

saturn-square-15.jpg

With the magic square of Saturn, all numbers add up to 15 in any direction (even diagonally, which the picture doesn't show).

Not that I have any idea what this means, but it has to do with 15.

Also, this magic square is the same exact thing as the luo shu square. I have even less of an idea what that means.

Try 'joining the dots '   ie, draw a line from 1 - 2 -3  .... back to 1 ... and get a surprise  works best with a larger number . like one of Benjamin Franklin's  2 8  ;

f70299affc0bd40a3b486a629d97320d.gif

If we attribute the numbers  that make up the  mathematical formulas  or same totals present  to a colour  and then rotate them (  many squares which seem different are a 90, 180  or 270 deg. rotation );

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5bnYhIrG2EunDMv0UGmr   

and to get the 'bigger picture' ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5bnYhIrG2EunDMv0UGmrimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5bnYhIrG2EunDMv0UGmrimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5bnYhIrG2EunDMv0UGmr

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5bnYhIrG2EunDMv0UGmrimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5bnYhIrG2EunDMv0UGmrimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5bnYhIrG2EunDMv0UGmr

They also remind me of 'Enochian Squares'

plate_6_watchtower_of_north%20300dpi.jpg

In this case ^ this square  is elementally related to water  and instead of each square relating to a number - as in a magic square  - and hence their relationships and patterns making mathematical formulas,, each   Enochian square relates to a combination of energies ( Kabbalistic, zodiacal, planetary elemental ) and sounds (via the letters in the middle of the squares ) - and hence their relationships and patterns making a language   -  to speak to the 'angels'  or  'activate these energies by sounds ' ;  ' call ' ,  chanting , mantra , etc . ;

- a bit like one's computer keyboard, except each  button has a 4- way modulation;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD0eIvQHWUqQFipftvkIV

5f464504b58fccbecb037dbaabf03275.png

and when they all  squares fit together ;

plate_6_watchtower_of_north%20300dpi.jpg

( which still isnt complete .... it needs to have this placed   within it , the right way

plate_8_black_cross%20300dpi.jpg

... which I aint gonna show here )

Spoiler

... or here   :) 

Edited by Nungali

7 hours ago, Kar3n said:

You have got to stop creating topics like this.  I believe I created a PPD for you. If you want to post crypticly, use it or I will start moving all of the topics like this to it.

Good luck - he doesnt usually answer  or respond, to anything .  

I've tried  ...  all sorts of stuff   :) ...  but he be like (after his initial post )  one of them  'buskers'    ...   

silversteve.jpg?1541510875

• Haha 2

On 20/04/2019 at 8:59 PM, lifeforce said:

These posts are even more cryptic than Drew's. Well at least he's using only a few lines of text and not The Encyclopaedia Of Abtruse Taoist Yoga & Bushmen Harmonics.

Bazodemelo i ta pi-ripesonu olanu Na-zodavabebe OX.

Casaremeji varanu cahisa vaugeji asa berameji balatoha: goho IAD. Soba miame tarianu ta Iolacis Abaivoninu od azodiajiere riore. Irejila cahisa da das pa-aox busada Caosago, das cahisa od ipuranu telocahe cacureji oisalamahe lonucaho od Vovina carebafe?

NIISO!

Bagile avavago hohon. NIISO! bagile momao siaionu, od mabezoda IAD oi asa-momare poilape. NIIASA! Zodameranu ciaosi caosago od belioresa od coresi ta a beramiji.

:P

Sign in to follow this