AstralProjectee

Is There Enough Information On The Internet How We Can Become Immortal?

On 17/04/2019 at 2:23 AM, AstralProjectee said:

Humans are fragmented. 

If you fix that fragmentation you don't need spiritual awakening, as you will be whole right here and now.   The fragmentation is caused by the interaction between the animal and the human part of us, the subconscious and conscious.   The book Inner Bonding by M.Paul teaches you how to fix this.
You have to understand that humans are quite deranged so be cautious what information/media you put into you, and also what food.  Emotions and the internet become your food, so eat healthy.
If you eat too much sugar, you will not be able to taste a healthy carrot salad - you just won't feel it as all you feel is the sugar.
It is the same for sugar-emotions of hollywood, and the sugar-thoughts of the internet.
Be careful with these things or you won't feel anything any more except sugar.

Practices must be physically grounded, people who talk too much just get nowhere, you have to do things with the body or it's all hot air coming out of the mouth.

In terms of the awakening of consciousness and so on, it is largely a question of the transmission of the state,  as words alone just won't allow you to feel what it means inside you.
So ... you must find a teacher who is awakened, and sit next to him and feel the transmission.
Most teachers are not awakened or anything, mostly they are complete morons.
Others feel blue and purple energies and so on ... avoid them.
Look for a solid healthy grounded wise person who has awakened himself and wishes to teach you personally.

The book "I Am That" is good, in as much as a book can.

It is also good to read about the life journeys and struggles and search of awakened teachers, what they did, where they went, what they tried and so on.

If you read the parables, and try to really understand what they mean ... then you can become more intelligent and appreciative of life giving wisdom ... becoming truly intelligent is also important, because without becoming more intelligent how can you understand ?   Try the Parable of the Sower.   What does it mean for your life ?
Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Haters are not seeking a conversation, they crave the expansion of their hate.

Haters do not engage in communication, they vomit bile in the hopes of spreading misery and killing joy.

Killing joy in others is of paramount importance.

My response is usually to not merit such with any response

Sometimes it seems prudent to listen, or read what they have to say and then respond without malice, without escalating in a way that then disengages and removes further connection.

My usual response if one seems merited is a simple "ok." 

It's ok for you to think and feel this way. 

I acknowledge you, your thoughts and your feelings.

I hear you and acknowledge such.  This is the extent of it though.

No need to defend against or engage further. 

Don't engage or acknowledge repeats or rephrasing of same.

Disengage toxicity.  Life is precious and short.

When I realize I've wandered into a toxic bog, I don't stick around.

I move on.  I don't blame the bog, or my perspective of it.

When I step in dog shit, I move on and wash.

I don't step in it again and again to show it who's boss...

And remember, it's not possible to have a conversation with someone seeking to create conflict and argument. 

Edited by silent thunder
added 'response' to 4th sentence.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, AstralProjectee said:

The other day I read that people from the dzogchen in the tibetan nyingma tradition have been known to attain the rainbow body more than any more tradition.

If you are into creating a functional spirit body from your existing spirit, then as a newbie, you could try alchemy lite for a bit. It is a new internal energy system that I have bin creating for some time now. You could focus the harvested energy and focus it toward opening up your chakras one at a time, or use it to just self energize your internal spirit. If you use Alchemy lite, please post any comments on how I can improve it or clarify the writing.

Note: I am still perfecting the wording. You can find Alchemy lite :it in the rabbit hole section by clicking the link below. 

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/44876-visualizations-stories-the-mage/ :)

PS I need to mention that any type of creating (functional spirit body, etc...) requires Energy, there are a number of ways to obtain and focus this energy, most of which require decades of training. Alchemy lite only gives you a taste of this energy that can be focused toward creative purposes).

Edited by mrpasserby
added PS
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

If you are into creating a functional spirit body from your existing spirit, then as a newbie, you could try alchemy lite for a bit. It is a new internal energy system that I have bin creating for some time now. You could focus the harvested energy and focus it toward opening up your chakras one at a time, or use it to just self energize your internal spirit. If you use Alchemy lite, please post any comments on how I can improve it or clarify the writing.

Note: I am still perfecting the wording. You can find Alchemy lite :it in the rabbit hole section by clicking the link below. 

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/44876-visualizations-stories-the-mage/ :)

PS I need to mention that any type of creating (functional spirit body, etc...) requires Energy, there are a number of ways to obtain and focus this energy, most of which require decades of training. Alchemy lite only gives you a taste of this energy that can be focused toward creative purposes).

I have used and can get psychedelics. Can I use them to speed up cultivation?

10 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Haters are not seeking a conversation, they crave the expansion of their hate.

Haters do not engage in communication, they vomit bile in the hopes of spreading misery and killing joy.

Killing joy in others is of paramount importance.

My response is usually to not merit such with any response

Sometimes it seems prudent to listen, or read what they have to say and then respond without malice, without escalating in a way that then disengages and removes further connection.

My usual response if one seems merited is a simple "ok." 

It's ok for you to think and feel this way. 

I acknowledge you, your thoughts and your feelings.

I hear you and acknowledge such.  This is the extent of it though.

No need to defend against or engage further. 

Don't engage or acknowledge repeats or rephrasing of same.

Disengage toxicity.  Life is precious and short.

When I realize I've wandered into a toxic bog, I don't stick around.

I move on.  I don't blame the bog, or my perspective of it.

When I step in dog shit, I move on and wash.

I don't step in it again and again to show it who's boss...

And remember, it's not possible to have a conversation with someone seeking to create conflict and argument. 

When I was a child my mom and dad taught me how to interpret dreams and parables in the Bible so I am familiar with how it works. 

I feel an immortality option may be available soon -- in order to counteract the rising student loan debt.

The irony is you'll probably have to take out a loan to get the immortality...

• Haha 2

it comes down to there being only one of us, (and the price paid to realize that) meaning that a whole bunch of ego's running around are not going to become a whole bunch immortal ego's running around.

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1