AstralProjectee

Is There Enough Information On The Internet How We Can Become Immortal?

2 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

There are, and they left yet another book of seven seals...

Having the key is key! ;)

What does that mean in layman's terms as I am a newbie?

43 minutes ago, AstralProjectee said:

What does that mean in layman's terms as I am a newbie?

That means that, in order to understand the classical alchemical texts, you have got to study the multi-layered and multi-dimensional language of the Hermetic philosophers first.

It's as though you wished to read scholarly books on advanced quantum physics. Without having a firm base in math, you just won't get very far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

That means that, in order to understand the classical alchemical texts, you have got to study the multi-layered and multi-dimensional language of the Hermetic philosophers first.

It's as though you wished to read scholarly books on advanced quantum physics. Without having a firm base in math, you just won't get very far.

All this seems out of my league. I think I am going to cryonically vitrify myself and be reanimated in the space age when doing alchemy is common place then I can re-engineer my body and mind then live a very long time and attain spiritual immortality.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AstralProjectee said:

All this seems out of my league. I think I am going to cryonically vitrify myself and be reanimated in the space age when doing alchemy is common place then I can re-engineer my body and mind then live a very long time and attain spiritual immortality.

Hi!

From my point of view....all this stuff comes to one when the inner intent is right. I have met a neidan master who is earth immortal (meaning physical immortality). i also met an alchemist who made the philosophers stone and gave me a small piece of it (taking it every day will keep one young eternally). Yeah dzogchen does have more rainbow bodies than most other traditions but!!! most achive only the small rainbow body, meaning they die after a normal human life and then the dead body just shrinks.

It is a little like Michael Sternbach said....but there is no need to follow these obscure texts....one can get these achievements through different ways...inner intent and then follow the guidance that comes from within and without will do it.

there are neidan schools that have a strong alchemical principle that teach....the here on the daobums so hated "russians" are part of 2 chinese schools who teach these stuff (yes they are very boasty but the schools are very legit). If you look into another thread about the "christ oil" you could do that and your inner guidance will be very strong....so you can find the secrets yourself over time.

best

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Yes the pronunciation guide is in our group site and improves the guide from older editions of Thomas Ashley-Farrand’s books.

Chanting silently in the mind is most powerful actually.

Wait .... 

" but that it's only our intent which makes the mantras effective "

" Completely wrong. Sanskrit language mantras and Tibetan (and a couple other languages) are vibrational and frequency based languages--the sounds themselves carry power, ...

... Chanting silently in the mind is most powerful actually "

:huh:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, freeform said:

:lol:

no im sure you’re not an idiot.

Anything can be faked. But it doesn’t mean that it is.

Well, thats logical  but ,  even though I didnt add  "  and he fakes it  "   ... dont you get my point ?

Imagine I am an enlightened 'Chi Master'   , now I am going to demonstrate my power  ......

< lays cards out on table  >  ...  pick a card ... any card ....  

In other words , dont you find it a little curious that so many 'Chi Masters'  all do the same lame tricks ?   And those skills ( tricks) just happen to be easy to  do  ( fake ) ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AstralProjectee said:

The other day I read that people from the dzogchen in the tibetan nyingma tradition have been known to attain the rainbow body more than any more tradition.

Did   people from the dzogchen in the tibetan nyingma tradition  write that ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, AstralProjectee said:

Just stay cryonically vitrified ... thats sorta like immortality .

Or .... if interested in alchemy, you  could  try some simple beginner experiments ... why start at the complex visual symbols when you have  not yet learnt to interpret them ?   Also, with a simple process and substance,  you can fairly safely consume it ... and begin the transformations . 

57 minutes ago, Nungali said:

dont you get my point ?

Not really to be honest.

I think you’re saying that to you it looks fake and it can be faked so it must be fake... but again that doesn’t mean it is. 

So I’m not sure where this is going.

Something like projection of Yang Qi (it feels like being electrocuted) is not a particularly ‘high level’ skill. Projection of Yin Qi (affecting physical objects at a distance) is a bit rarer but also not particularly high level. Nothing to do with enlightenment or anything like that - just skill that comes about as a result of Neigong. 

7 hours ago, freeform said:

Not really to be honest.

Okay  ...  pick a card then  ....   any  card .

I think you’re saying that to you it looks fake and it can be faked so it must be fake... but again that doesn’t mean it is. 

Nope, I am saying ; it might not  necessarily   look  fake  ,   it is faked ,  and if some one had such real 'chi powers, why can't they come up with a better demonstration of them ?

I got one this morning actually . . .   an excellent demonstration of chi powers   .... on me !  ( ... and I   such a bitch ! being all over rationaland critical and all that )

So I’m not sure where this is going.

Spoiler

yeah  ... I like some music while I read on  DBs   :) 

Something like projection of Yang Qi (it feels like being electrocuted) is not a particularly ‘high level’ skill. Projection of Yin Qi (affecting physical objects at a distance) is a bit rarer but also not particularly high level. Nothing to do with enlightenment or anything like that - just skill that comes about as a result of Neigong. 

I have never felt 'electrocuted'  (more than 'static' ) ... I have felt 'heat'  , and being  'levitated' and thrown across the room ., once so far across the room I hit the wall about 2 metres up  ... but it was an old 'Ju-jitsu' room at an old school  'Police Boys Club' , with tatame half way up the wall , just as well.

I can effect  (certain )  physical objects at a distance . ..  especially people and other  animals .  But I have never witnessed a convincing demonstration of , what might be called, 'telekinesis ' .

No, nothing to do with 'enlightenment' .

• Like 1

No, it was a reference to  your ''completely wrong''  answer relating to the statement about ''only intent  making them effective''  then giving an explanation that the actual sound of the words themselves carry power ... yet  ' chanting silently' in the mind has the most power .

The silly ....  sorry  ...  MY silly emoticon ... is about ;  if they are VIBRATIONAL and the sounds carry power how can the silent form of them be the most powerful ?

Not ;  that  'chanting in the mind is the same as intent '.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

if some one had such real 'chi powers, why can't they come up with a better demonstration of them

Oh I see. Well I’m not sure what demonstrations you’ve seen. Sounds like you’ve seen a lot.

What I’ve experienced was not in a ‘demonstration’ sort of context, but more often in a healing context, during training or at certain ceremonies (Bai Shi ceremonies, some shrine ceremonies etc). 

I would generally avoid teachers that set up these big showy demonstrations... not necessarily coz they’re fake but because that suggests a certain approach to their practice that is not of interest to me.

Incidentally I’ve seen fake demonstrations too. Not to name names, but it involved water, paper towels and aluminium foil sheets... completely fake (the water was not water). All done in a circus performer style in front of big audiences for money... just the context can give it away :) 

On 4/17/2019 at 12:26 PM, Zork said:

Hi everyone, I want to become immortal. Is there enough information on the Internet that would allow me to attain immortality? And what are the best resources that would allow me to do that? Thanks. 

yes of course there is ? why it shouldn't be on the internet ... you may use some websites which share their information for free and some books ... not all of them are accurate ... if you like contact me and i will tell you ... first i must know what did you do and read during your previous experience...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sinai said:
On 4/17/2019 at 2:56 AM, Zork said:

Hi everyone, I want to become immortal. Is there enough information on the Internet that would allow me to attain immortality? And what are the best resources that would allow me to do that? Thanks. 

Xcuse me, but Zork would not say something like that, he knows better.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If it was easy, everyone would do it. 

actually even if it was hard, very hard, we'd still see a higher percentage and life insurance rates would go way down. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sinai said:

yes of course there is ? why it shouldn't be on the internet ... you may use some websites which share their information for free and some books ... not all of them are accurate ... if you like contact me and i will tell you ... first i must know what did you do and read during your previous experience...

I never said anything like that. You are reffering to the OP not me.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Zork said:

I never said anything like that. You are referring to the OP not me.

yes i know

i assumed that he saw your message and wanted to answer him thoroughly....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sinai said:

yes i know

i assumed that he saw your message and wanted to answer him thoroughly....

So you can buy inner alchemy online?

Nice to know that......

On second thought....

No just no. It isn't available online. End of story.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Zork said:

Nice to know that......

On second thought....

no that wasn't i supposed to say ... i mean u can get the information about how and where you an start it ... but that doesn't mean me or anyone else must reject everything ... some practices could be learned from books ...

38 minutes ago, Zork said:

Yes, but we are not supposed to change text in quotes, that's bad form. 

35 minutes ago, Zork said:

Nice to know that......

On second thought....

But Chia's material is... 

• Haha 1