AstralProjectee

Is There Enough Information On The Internet How We Can Become Immortal?

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

?  I thought  one could remain  'spiritually immortal ', even with endless cycles of reincarnation  - if they go forever, go for  cycles and stop or have one life and not reincarnate again but continue 'spiritually'   -  that is all 'immortality'   ( if one believes in that sort of thing ).

Anyway .... according to ALL the sources BEFORE the internet , its a matter of practice and what you live ... not  reading .

Even the ' Gnana'  path to enlightenment.  ( through knowledge ) isnt just about information.

Of course, I want to find the practices that lead to spiritual immortality. Similar to what John Chang used to gain his enlightenment.

14 minutes ago, AstralProjectee said:

I want to find the practices

You should be looking for teachers, not information :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AstralProjectee said:

Of course, I want to find the practices that lead to spiritual immortality. Similar to what John Chang used to gain his enlightenment.

Do you want to end the cycle of reincarnation,  gain spiritual immortality or  gain the powers John Chang  claimed to have ?

Also, I am curious as to why someone would want to end their cycles of reincarnation  ?     I can understand someone wanting to end Samsara -  "cycle of aimless drifting, wandering or mundane existence".

IMO better to end the   'aimless drifting ' , the 'wandering' and the 'mundane existence'  .

There are very clear staged practices in some western traditions that lead one through ( incarnation ), birth, life, death ( the'3 degrees' ) , the world beyond death,  the 'astral world' /  realms of illusion  ,  annihilation   ( 2nd death or 'astral death' ) and a 'rebirth' into an 'immortal consciousness.   But this path isnt achieved via the internet . It is actually a  long time effort that requires study, practice  assistance and you need to offer assistance yourself , and make the achievements yourself .  Which is why it is so unpopular nowadays .

But since you have been sucked up into the world of John Chang's , et al   ,  I doubt this would interest you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Do you want to end the cycle of reincarnation,  gain spiritual immortality or  gain the powers John Chang  claimed to have ?

Also, I am curious as to why someone would want to end their cycles of reincarnation  ?     I can understand someone wanting to end Samsara -  "cycle of aimless drifting, wandering or mundane existence".

IMO better to end the   'aimless drifting ' , the 'wandering' and the 'mundane existence'  .

There are very clear staged practices in some western traditions that lead one through ( incarnation ), birth, life, death ( the'3 degrees' ) , the world beyond death,  the 'astral world' /  realms of illusion  ,  annihilation   ( 2nd death or 'astral death' ) and a 'rebirth' into an 'immortal consciousness.   But this path isnt achieved via the internet . It is actually a  long time effort that requires study, practice  assistance and you need to offer assistance yourself , and make the achievements yourself .  Which is why it is so unpopular nowadays .

But since you have been sucked up into the world of John Chang's , et al   ,  I doubt this would interest you.

Yes I want to attain John Chang levels of cultivation. Do you know how I can find a teacher to do that?

19 minutes ago, AstralProjectee said:

Yes I want to attain John Chang levels of cultivation.

(imo) In martial arts and cultivative arts with diligence and decade or 3 of study you are more likely to become like a master's top students then the master.  Thus you should look at what top Western students Jim Mcmillan and Danaos Kostas accomplished.  Mr Kostas has a very good Q & A session on the bums. 

44 minutes ago, AstralProjectee said:

Yes I want to attain John Chang levels of cultivation. Do you know how I can find a teacher to do that?

John Chang     levels   of cultivation  ?     John Chang's  level of cultivation ? 

Anywayz ... it should not take long, just keep practising ;

' Set paper on   fire " ;  see magicians handbook for chemicals required.

"Generating electricity" - this is normally done with the use of a small high-frequency, high-voltage, low-amperage device taped to the performer's body.

. Catching a "rifle bullet" - what is shown is the firing of a very low-speed pellet that can pierce the wall of an empty soda can. Then, Chang puts his hand in front of the gun. He is in no danger, and there does not appear to be anything extraordinary about what he is doing.

'Moving a knife' - Chang carefully balances a knife on its sheath. It is shown moving slightly in one direction, twice. With such a precariously-balanced object, the slightest breeze will move it readily. All Chang has to do is wait a bit. In the first movement, he has his mouth close to the knife, "talking" to it. In the second, he has leaned back, so either he's caught a breeze, or he started the knife in a position that would naturally swing away, or else he's using his knee (either one would work, but it's hard to tell from that angle which, if either, is in position), to slightly lift the glass tabletop.

"Fooling the experts" - they have a CEO, a doctor, and a physicist. They really needed an electrical engineer. They try to use an ordinary volt meter. If he's using the high-frequency device, of course they will not get readings from this! Some experts they are! :) Maybe they actually do use the metal detector on his back and feet to check for the device, but this is not shown. :roll: Chang seems to be flexing his back to produce his electricity. I would check between his shoulder blades. I mean, they strip him almost naked, but they let him leave his shirt on?!? 

:rolleyes:

. "Chopstick through the table" - has anything ever looked more like a set-up magic trick? First, he takes them to his local restaurant. Then he can't make the "chi" work on Formica, so he needs to use the bottom of the table. This trick requires nothing more than a cheap table with a seam in the wood.

There ya go !   Internet search not even needed .

TDBs supplies all !

B)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, AstralProjectee said:

If you have loads of cash, you might want to catch the Wang Liping train if it is still available. 

Or, if you keep them posts going, the hidden members of the WMP will PM you sooner or later. 

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

see magicians handbook

Whether John Chang is faking it or not, I can’t be sure.

But I’ve experienced some of these things myself. They’re not fake and quite possible. The result of mastering Yin and Yang Qi through authentic Neigong.

But this is just the beginning - things get even stranger with authentic alchemists. 

• Like 1

I would not worry about reincarnation if one chooses to do immortality training, life and death solving methods. Also no need to worry about enlightenment.

If interested in enlightenment or reincarnation a buddhist based practice would be a better suit to wear.

If interested in immortality training one must have a teacher that has verified the methods and one must have the destiny, the bones of an immortal. This practice is not for everyone and words are not helpful. Endless words are a sign of non attainment and lead to confusion.

wizard points the way

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, freeform said:

Whether John Chang is faking it or not, I can’t be sure.

But I’ve experienced some of these things myself.

What ?  You experienced some of the things I mentioned ?  Like the chemicals and the   cheap restaurant table  and fooling the experts ?

Dude !  I been a practising ritual magician for over 30 years - its not that I  haven't experienced some far out shit either .

But practising ritual magic didnt turn me into an idiot that gets fooled by the simple parlour tricks that Chang demonstrated .

They’re not fake and quite possible. The result of mastering Yin and Yang Qi through authentic Neigong.

Nope  - its clear that they can be faked - heaps of people can do them , and mostly all badly .  It doesnt take much to fool your average 'seeker' .

But this is just the beginning - things get even stranger with authentic alchemists. 

Different kettle of fish ,   and  ' authentic'  ?    -  by what standard , the AAA   ( Authentic Alchemists of America )  ?

I practised alchemy too for a  while  - agricultural alchemy -  professionally ... ( meaning , it was a job and  I got paid for it ) , Chang never did any alchemy .

• Like 2

14 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Here we go again.

Chang is soon to approach the level of  ' The Lobsang Rampa of Dao CHI ism '   :)

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

If you're avoiding reincarnation, several Sanskrit mantras are chanted to burn off karma. Planetary mantras are good too and can be found in Thomas Ashley-Farrand's Healing Mantras and Chakra Mantras.

This may be a naive question but under that system if you avoid reincarnation, what happens to you? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

If you have loads of cash, you might want to catch the Wang Liping train if it is still available. 

Or, if you keep them posts going, the hidden members of the WMP will PM you sooner or later. 

note* Wang Li Ping has a book on Amazon- Ling Bao Tong Zhi Neng Nei Gong Shu.  It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.  It's $29.. cheaper then a seminar and it might give you some crumbs to follow.

I just bought a copy.. again.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

If you're avoiding reincarnation, several Sanskrit mantras are chanted to burn off karma. Planetary mantras are good too and can be found in Thomas Ashley-Farrand's Healing Mantras and Chakra Mantras.

I will list two of the most crucial here because humanity needs them.

Om Sri Rama Jaya Rama Jaya Jaya Rama and was used by Gandhi. It also eliminates fear, desire, anger, and anxiety, while carrying you across the ocean of rebirth.

Om Bhur Om Bhuvaha Om Swaha Om Maha Om Janaha Om Tapaha Om Satyam Om Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dimahi Dhiyo Yonaha Prachodayat. This is the supreme mother of all mantras and goes up all seven major chakras and downloads information from beyond and into the crown, expands the chakras and cleanses them as well as energizing them. It can not be emphasized enough that this is different than the shorter more popular version, Om Bhur Bhuvaswaha Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dimahi Dhiyo Yonaha Prachodayat. This latter shorter version only does the root, navel, and solar plexus chakras. 

You will need at a minimum 125,000 repetitions to burn off significant karma and achieve the first level of siddhi for these two mantras and for any Sanskrit mantra. But your karma will be burnt off and your need to reincarnate will be lessened as well as your experience in this incarnation will be mu h better. 

Ocean of rebirth? Where did you learn of this ocean of rebirth? How does it work?

Also IMO when I think of how mantras work I tend to think that they do nothing by selves but that it's only our intent which makes the mantras effective if effective at all. Thoughts?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Sanskrit language mantras and Tibetan (and a couple other languages) are vibrational and frequency based languages--the sounds themselves carry power, 

Doesn't that imply proper pronounciation? 

And, in some cases, that you "move" the vibration of the sound through your body? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

But practising ritual magic didnt turn me into an idiot

:lol:

no im sure you’re not an idiot.

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

its clear that they can be faked

Anything can be faked. But it doesn’t mean that it is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 17.4.2019 at 6:28 PM, Mudfoot said:

Some of the imagery are very nice. 

Do they come with a practice manual, or how will the wannabe alchemist walk the road to Immortality? 

There are loads of practical instructions in the classical alchemical literature, however, much of it is presented in a symbolical language and with some omissions and/or - in some cases - purposeful deceptions. Sometimes the author may have been describing what was still a work in progress and substituted some speculations for the part he didn't know yet from practical experience.

While this may not sound too encouraging, oddly enough, while you are trying to find (or to chop) your way through the alchemical jungle, every once in a while, you will find some nuggets of real gold rewarding you for all your efforts. In a fashion, the way is the goal, and few will be in a position to follow it to its ultimate destination, but what would you expect, if that destination is supposed to be immortality.

Having studied alchemy for some twenty years, I still enjoy the process of unravelling this noble art, and myself along with it... :lol: 

Then again, I for one am at my best when I can mess with ambiguous mysterious stuff that allows for a good deal of creativity. Which is definitely not going to appeal to everybody, though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michael Sternbach said:

There are loads of practical instructions in the classical alchemical literature, however, much of it is presented in a symbolical language and with some omissions and/or - in some cases - purposeful deceptions. Sometimes the author may have been describing what was still a work in progress and substituted some speculations for the part he didn't know yet from practical experience.

While this may not sound too encouraging, oddly enough, while you are trying to find (or to chop) your way through the alchemical jungle, every once in a while, you will find some nuggets of real gold rewarding you for all your efforts. In a fashion, the way is the goal, and few will be in a position to follow it to its ultimate destination, but what would you expect, if that destination is supposed to be immortality.

Having studied alchemy for some twenty years, I still enjoy the process of unravelling this noble art, and myself along with it... :lol: 

Then again, I for one am at my best when I can mess with ambiguous mysterious stuff that allows for a good deal of creativity. Which is definitely not going to appeal to everybody, though.

I would imagine that there have been people that have already distilled this jungle of rubbish and made a path out of it, and put it into a book. 

17 minutes ago, AstralProjectee said:

I would imagine that there have been people that have already distilled this jungle of rubbish and made a path out of it, and put it into a book. 

There are, and they left yet another book of seven seals...

Having the key is key! ;)