Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Brown

Experiments in Sexuality - Transgender people who regretted changing sex

Posted (edited)

No doubt I'll get a torrent of abuse for this but I feel it's a valid topic for discussion especially for those with children. Whereas we all may wonder about our sexuality when younger how much more confusion is thrown into the the mix with the media spotlight and political activism aimed at LBGT? 

I've only watched part of the following video as I find it quite disturbing. When I say disturbing I mean very sad as people should be encouraged to just be themselves and not conform to any stereotype! I mean if guys want to wear dresses and wear makeup it doesn't phase me but people wanting to mutilate their body is a great concern and a worry. If people are inter-sexed of just not the stereotypical male/female form then isn't that a good thing? But feeling you must conform or even being pressured into conforming is akin to a sin in my book. 

People are not just male and female and never have been. Biologically yes but emotionally and mentally we are all as diverse as the stars. To revel in our uniqueness is true freedom of expression and not the Frankenstein media driven dystopia that is being feed to the populace as a truer way of being.  

Edited by Patrick Brown
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Cutting parts of your body off is not changing genders.
And putting your genitals into other beings creatures and places neither is that sexual.

"Stereotypes" are not a bad thing as long as they map closely to reality which they used to do.

But during the decline of a culture everything becomes destroyed.

Following old and traditional ideas and established patterns, you will not go far wrong.
I feel sorry for young people, because although I was similarly abused with stupid new ideas when young, it was still somewhat sane.  Today .... I could never imagine such degeneracy.

For human monkeys, it is when life becomes too "easy" that everything goes wrong.
Like it or not a good life is a hard life because it saves you from your perennial stupidity ignorance laziness and self-aggrandisement.

The wise seek out a hard life to prevent them living as a fool.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I don't think what he has to say is always the case for every trans person, but I think there is more truth to his testimony than people would care to believe.

i was abused as a child and as a result felt like somehow I was gay my whole life even though I've only ever been sexually attracted to females. 

Pair this with being teased for being too effeminate and sensitive most of my life by my father/peers, and it causes a ton of confusion about your sexual identity well before you're even having sex...

Luckily I never repressed the things that happened to me to the point where I just started to believe that I actually was supposed to be a girl, but I think it is very plausible that these kind of scenarios do result in a lot of gender dysphoria and etc..

some food for thought anyways.

Edited by kyoji
  • Thanks 1

Trying to solve inner problems through outer change is never a good idea. Besides that i hear from friends that sex change seriously helped other people get their life together. Their was this school teacher who was very violently and angry, after the change he was a chill dude who could talk openly about his feelings..  So it's not that easy.

Edited by Yonkon

Sign in to follow this