J Warg

How to become less blind

After talking about elementals and other beings...

Ok, some of you see these invisible creatures; some of you see spirits, interact with them; some of you astral travel at will, talk to guides, visit other realms, etc.

How can a 100% unsensitive-to-the-invisible person can become more sensitive to these other realities?

That’s a genuine question, I’d like to change my perception of the world.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Good question! 

Do you have any sort of meditation practice you do right now?

Think of it like joining a gym.  At first you walk in the doors and you have no idea what your doing.  Then you start learning different techniques and workout routines.  Everyone tells you what they do, or what may work for you.  Some people lift heavy, some do cardio, others do pushups.  Some of it works for you, some of it doesn't.  Over time, you start to come up with your own style of working out, and you know how your body responds the best.

But the biggest thing is getting up and going to the gym everyday. If you don't walk through those doors, nothing happens.  In this metaphor, the "going to the gym" is meditation ... going inside. Closing your eyes and feeling energy, feeling your body and diving into your mind.  Relaxation is key.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

Think of it like joining a gym.  At first you walk in the doors and you have no idea what your doing.  Then you start learning different techniques and workout routines.  Everyone tells you what they do, or what may work for you.  Some people lift heavy, some do cardio, others do pushups.  Some of it works for you, some of it doesn't.  Over time, you start to come up with your own style of working out, and you know how your body responds the best.

Do you mean that any meditation practice, any internal work will do it?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J Warg said:

Just that it's the foundation.  Even if I connected someone to some powerful spirit, chances are they would not be able to perceive that spirit because their minds are too busy chattering away, and their inner senses are not developed.  The technique of "how to" is relatively easy... it's being able to discern the subtle realm that takes time.  The "how to" will be worth nothing if you aren't sensitive.

Meditation and internal work makes you sensitive.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, J Warg said:

To acquire psychic abilities requires no thinking, quiet mind, meditations, the zen hand posture is needed although that is a low energy version.  Avoid visualization meditations like the plague.  Thinking and awareness are mutually exclusive, and it takes some years or decades to turn thinking down enough.  Other people are 'gifted' with these abilities, but we need to work for it.  It also helps to greatly increase the energy in your head, but that is not good for people who are not well grounded first.  There are some practices that greatly increase energy in the head but I only show those to people who have been students for awhile ... and theres's no students, YAhahahaha.

Becoming more aware and psychic is one of my main directions of practice.  It makes your world into a bigger, much more interesting and educational, and dangerous place.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, J Warg said:

How can a 100% unsensitive-to-the-invisible person can become more sensitive to these other realities?

I'm not all that psychic, but from what I'm taught I think the biggest key is living a pure life.

Purify your home by always having it clean. Purify your body, through bathing, a very clean diet (as little meat as possible), making sure your bowel movements are normal. Maybe getting basti enemas. Purify your spirit through prayer, shunning any negativity in your life and in your reactions, practicing spiritual disciplines and being dedicated to that. Your mind through meditations which bring clarity and peace. Your location, by not living near other people. Etc. You have to learn from spiritual teachers, and diligently practice what they say, and there might be methods that are specific to developing abilities, or it might just be a side effect of doing all of this together.

Don't believe everyone who says they have abilities, and question what you hear about this stuff. Your experience is what's true for you, not some tall tales.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J Warg said:

No. 

1-4 hours a day since 1994, can't do any of that. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rideforever said:

If you wish to see invisible creatures then you as blind as they are.

Very helpful post. :(

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 1

This is one of those questions much easier to ask than answer :)

I do agree with Fa Xin that everyone kind of comes to it from their own spot (ie: what workout works for you).   I've known guys who are into magic, or healing, energy, etc and they would tell you different stories... and then there are those just gifted from the start; let's ignore those show-offs :P

Personally, I was never one to meditate.  I recall one guy telling me he had meditated for 20 years and still never felt energy as I would describe to him.  I don't think its that he was doing something wrong, it could just be that it wasn't in his cards.  I would not say that his lifetime of meditation was a waste as I believe it was very beneficial for him in lots of other ways.  But this brings up a few issues:

1. Is it in one's cards: This is kind of a destiny thing which seems more one's overall journey through lifetimes of existence.  I think there is some stock in this but it is very hard to ever discern unless one finds those cards in their hand... so best to have an outlook of accepting/allowing whatever comes (and doesn't). 

2. Acceptance and allowance: Part of the journey is to not get ahead of oneself as desiring an outcome is antithetical on some level.   So an open heart/mind to everything/anything is a good basis.

3. Worlds and paradigms:  One's mental framework may be important in the previous point of being open; thus, the smaller your world view, the smaller one's acceptance of things unseen, untouched, unfound.  It doesn't mean blind acceptance but it can mean you allow something that another may say is not possible.   Judgement is not necessary by allowing possibilities to be there.   There should not be a  boundary setup by the mind or heart.

4. Judgement and Distinctions:  A less cluttered mind (and world view) is likely a good thing.   The more one is caught up in distinctions, judgements, and mental straight jackets over this vs that... the harder it is to simply allow the ebb and flow of existence just be as it is (whether seen or unseen).   Some require much more 'work', 'practice' and 'effort' to get to a point where they abide/reside.  

5. Abide/Reside: This is an outlook that is helpful wherein one is absent and blind; This is maybe a little like Zhuangzi who talks of 'sitting in oblivion'.  While this is usually taken as a form of meditation, it is [as Livia Kohl wrote in a book on the same title], 'a state where one is naturally at home in the greater universe'... 'In other words, the ideal state of oblivion creates a sense of inner peace and openness, a freedom from emotions and evaluations, success and failure, and any sort of strife.'    Zhuangzi gives a everyday, practical picture:  One is oblivious of the feet when the shoes are comfortable.    Zhuangzi also talks of 'mind fasting' 

6. Empty the mind:

L. Koln cites this passage:

"Unify your will and don’t listen with your ears but listen with your mind. No, don’t listen with your mind, but listen with your qi. Listening stops with the ears, the mind stops with matching [perception], but qi is empty and waits on all things. Dao gathers in emptiness alone. Emptiness is the fasting of the mind." 

I came out of more energy work but most of the above issues were already a natural part of who I was.   When I did a form and was told to stop using the muscles and use the Qi to support the arms... and then told to stop using Qi and use the Spirit to support the arms... and then told to stop using the mind, muscles, qi, spirit and arms as an object of mastery...  and didn't I already know that clouds float effortlessly; water naturally flows downward, etc.   

Inward and outward were not two separated ideas, but One whole.   And then seen and unseen as well.    I think some of these ideas may work for others.    How this plays into deity or dimension visits is just a stepping stone.  One may get to such stones or not... in this lifetime. 

• Like 4

Well ... I better keep this super brief !

10 hours ago, J Warg said:

Ok, some of you see these invisible creatures; some of you see spirits, interact with them; some of you astral travel at will, talk to guides, visit other realms, etc.

To become  more sensitive to  ;

Elementals - spend more time alone in nature, meditate , observe and 'make offerings' to them.

'Spirits'  - use peripheral vision.

'Astral travel '  -   imagine your body being elsewhere, transfer your consciousness to it  and then practice something familiar in that imagined body.

Talk to guides -  first learn how to discern between 'guides' and  'others ' - most important .

Visit other realms  -  The best and most effective method I found was via Enochian ritual -  Enochian calls combined with travelling in and through the 'squares' and  entering the  individual Enochian 'pyramids' .

• Like 3

12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

There are no quick ways.

Out of 10.000 people with 10+ years of practice in qigong / neigong /meditation, only 1-2 are truly capable of seeing energy and spirits.

Technically, if you want an ability that vivid as you describe it, you would already have to be a saint, who would live in mountains, eat prana and walk in air.

Having an ability to see Qi is like having a lamborghini, get yourself some bicycle first.

Try to develop energy sensitivity to a level when you can walk eyes closed in the forest and not get hit.

Maybe a few zero's missing but I would agree that the years of practices doesn't seem to necessarily correlate.   Likely a better goal, or first steps is to just think in terms of health improvement.  

Hello guys, first of all, thank you all for your formative posts, I’m enjoying them and pondering on them very carefully.

So meditation is the foundation and the key.

Some of you talk about living in solitude but that’s not an option for me, nor is fleeing to the wilderness and living in a cave. I’m a layman with social responsibilities and I have nowhere to live but in a city. Are we seekers living in cities doomed?

I understand the necessity of a spiritual master but if finding a real master in the world is difficult (as @GSmaster put it) imagine how hard is to find a half decent teacher in the city or even in the country one lives in. So the sources most of us can rely on are only books or on-line media like this forum.

In other threads some members in this forum mentioned the book Awakening the Third Eye (available for free) by Samuel Sagan (Clairvision School). I read it a couple of years ago and I found it interesting, very down to earth. Any of you have an opinion on this book or school?

23 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Avoid visualization meditations like the plague.

Why is that? 

15 hours ago, dawei said:

1. Is it in one's cards: This is kind of a destiny thing which seems more one's overall journey through lifetimes of existence.  I think there is some stock in this but it is very hard to ever discern unless one finds those cards in their hand... so best to have an outlook of accepting/allowing whatever comes (and doesn't). 

And wouldn't it be nice to know what's in one's cards to avoid wasting time in this life? 

I hate all this journey without a map! :D

Nice post by the way ;)

Edited by J Warg

14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Having an ability to see Qi is like having a lamborghini, get yourself some bicycle first.

Try to develop energy sensitivity to a level when you can walk eyes closed in the forest and not get hit.

What book, school, etc would you suggest to start by?

4 hours ago, J Warg said:

Avoid visualization meditations like the plague.

Why is that? 

There are many reasons.  One is that the kind of meditation needed is no mind meditation while visualization meditations are non stop blah blah blah blah, ad nauseum, ad infinitum. People learn by listening and not by shooting off their amateur yaps.  It's like a bunch of idiots directing energy to the wrong places in their bodies for the wrong reasons because they read about it in some book written by a fundamentalist moron who is clueless as to the real purpose and origins of what they are doing.  It creates energy patterns and channels in the body which are not only useless and bad for health but it absolutely prevents true cultivation of the kind needed to cultivate chi power or abilities.  There are other reasons.  Anyone who does those things isn't even allowed on the property here.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, J Warg said:

Some of you talk about living in solitude but that’s not an option for me, nor is fleeing to the wilderness and living in a cave. I’m a layman with social responsibilities and I have nowhere to live but in a city. Are we seekers living in cities doomed?

I understand the necessity of a spiritual master but if finding a real master in the world is difficult (as @GSmaster put it) imagine how hard is to find a half decent teacher in the city or even in the country one lives in. So the sources most of us can rely on are only books or on-line media like this forum.

There are some wizards and immortals living in cities but they stay hidden.  Here's some of the best advice my teacher ever gave me: "Look for what is hidden.", and I'm no longer hidden.  The best chance of finding one of those is to know someone who knows someone who knows where the immortal lives, and each of those someones must have no ego problems in addition to being your friend.  It works best if these 'friends' are advanced master of the old school internal arts and you love learning from them and they love the way you learn.

Concerning meditation, it isn't the meditation so much as it is the body's energy field that results in abilities.  I'll demonstrate my meaning with some pictures here.  When your aura looks like this then I guarantee* you will have special abilities and psychic abilities.

( *   lifetime, 100% money back guarantee)

gautam-buddha-31.jpg

buddha-aura.png

9a0e8fb0a2d498d3a94418c44b9bdb2d.jpg

(don't let any morons tell you that full lotus is required)

So it's not the meditation itself that makes such a difference, it's that the energy work that does this requires a lot of meditation ... AND EXERCISE.

These exercises and meditations are found in systems that used to be called nei kung, but the definition of nei kung has been bastardized to the point where it now means Horse Shit.  No one will ever find real nei kung in a book or a video, the closest that a book or video can get you to real nei kung is like a 0.01% verbal snapshot of a non verbal thing.  Also, these books and videos are not so well hidden, are they?

Therefore, the real meaning of nei kung now reverts back to one of its original definitions which is as follows:  The Taoist Path of the Wizard.  I wonder how long it will take the money suckers to start selling the Taoist Path of the Wizard in weekend seminars?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

On 4/15/2019 at 12:52 PM, J Warg said:

Ah wonderful, when someone finally wakes up, and opens their inner mind to the truth of the infinite reality of creation.

The best place to start, when re-aligning your physical being with the greater totallity of all that you have truely become, non-physically, is to start feeling your emotions. 

You cannot see your emotions, you cannot touch it, but you can always feel it. And every single thought you think, causes you to relate to your VERY OWN greater non-physical being and it's consciousness and infinite intelligence, let's call it your soul. When you offer a perspective that does not agree with the greater knowing, that you always have acces to, you feel bad. When you offer a perspective that fully agrees with your soul's perspective in that moment, you feel good.

The emotions are not about the conditions of your life, but about your perspective of them. When you align your perspective with your own greater non-physical being, then you will find the freedom you have always been looking for.

So now you can begin to perceive your world through the eyes of Source of All Creation. As you are always fully connected to your Soul. And you can always feel how well you are allowing that connection always fully in the now moment to flow/agree more or less. And your soul is always fully connected to the Source of All Creation.

And everyone has this personal individual emotional guidance system.

Your soul knows everything that you want, has literally become it energetically non-physically, and is evermore even yet becoming the evermore of it evermore! And is always guiding you through the path of least resistance towards YOUR full blown realisation of all of it, evermore. When you clearly hear the calling of Source, then you feel absolute love, joy, knowledge, freedom, clarity. Then you feel inspired, effortless action, accomplishing more than millions who are not, always fully in alignment with the path of least resistance towards the evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are evermore.

So how can a blind person become less blind? Care about how you feel, and understand the infinite intelligence you have acces to through your most sophisticated energy translator of your being, your sense of feeling emotion. Energy in motion. And every emotion you have ever felt, is only about your relationship with the greater totality of all that you have truely become, non-physically. So now you can see truth, unconditionally. Meaning, under any and all conditions. Why? Because you can feel your way to the greatest truth of all that you have truely become, always here and now. Always, here and now.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, J Warg said:

Yes, meditation is the most universal tool, to ALLOW your individual connection with your own greater non-physical being. That connection is natural to you, just as it is natural for you to feel good, if you do not offer any perspective that causes resistance/discord/tension between your connection with your own greater non-physical consciousness' knowing. So meditation is the art of releasing resistant perspective/thought, in order to naturally allow the greater allowance of all that you have truely become always here and now to fully flow through you. And indicators of releasing resistance are, you feel better, relief.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

buddha-aura.png

This is what my aura looks like, in my dreams.  :)  I like the black/violet part in the middle because I've been told my spirit comes from the void (or else it was hidden from one of the best psychics), and the focus on my energy cultivation is above my head like that, with meditation and exercises.   Another person with psychic sight told me I have a beam of violet energy going out from head top and out to top of picture +  ...  25 years ago.  I imagine it might be stronger now.  I can only feel it as far as my arms can reach and I can't see it.  That real nei kung is good stuff, you can't beat it.

thumbs-up.jpg

Now there's a healthy one!

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

violet-beam2.png

I did some art work.  Kind of like this?   :)  ... and I'm not all that psychic.  Crown point energy is more related to knowing stuff without knowing why you know that stuff.  Thats done with physical methods, ya know.  Physical meaning movements and postures.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

On 4/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, lifeforce said:

In my experience, I don't 'see' them, but I sure as hell know that they're there.

Sort of difficult to put into words but I can 'feel' them.

Yes, this is important. Since it's a subtle, energetic thing we're talking about - there's many ways to "interpret the data".

Many times I'll refer to "seeing" spirit, but really it is a combination of my WHOLE BEING. 

Call it Energetic Listening, would be a closer description.

It's feeling, intuition, a knowing, sometimes seeing in your minds eye, sometimes seeing with physical eyes, sometimes hearing and even smelling.

• Like 3

On 16/04/2019 at 8:45 AM, GSmaster said:

There are no quick ways.

Out of 10.000 people with 10+ years of practice in qigong / neigong /meditation, only 1-2 are truly capable of seeing energy and spirits.

Technically, if you want an ability that vivid as you describe it, you would already have to be a saint, who would live in mountains, eat prana and walk in air.

Hey .... I'm walking in air !   and I live in mountains ...   2/3 of the way to a saint !  :) 

Spoiler

It sure beats what I was doing before !

580d911af63ddc1b96416b3e93c1e0d0.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2