Sign in to follow this  
Yue

Retrograde Ejaculation

I'm experimenting with retention for Kunlun's 100 days, and I've gotten input from a few people. I've also looked at various threads. No matter what the source, I'm getting conflicting views and mixed messages. I'm fairly sure this has been discussed before, but I typed "retrograde ejaculation" into the search bar and found only a few topics, all of them mentioning what it is, but I'm still a little confused. Is it caused during ANY kind of non-ejaculatory orgasm (the alledgedly-safe PC squeeze comes to mind) or only the ones where you use manual locking techniques? Also, is the PC squeeze dangerous in any way aside from the retention dangers listed on Trunk's site?

Also, is the PC squeeze dangerous in any way aside from the retention dangers listed on Trunk's site?

yes, largely because it does not work.

Can you elaborate on that? WHY doesn't it work, if so many people use it for retention?

Can you elaborate on that?

*** Eh why not indeed.

WHY doesn't it work,

***If you have to do it with your muscles whether manually locking or PC squeese means that you are handling something tangible. If it is tangible it is already too late it is already post -heaven. Keeping it will give some temporary small benefits at most and soon they will be lost too.

if so many people use it for retention?

they dont know any better. because of 3 intrinsic traits of ppl - they dont have a teacher, dont read books, and dont think for themselves.

dont read books

Well you're a little wrong here, if people didn't read books how would they know about this way of retention? :lol:

Well you're a little wrong here, if people didn't read books how would they know about this way of retention? :lol:

from these little commercial thingies, some of them look like books but really are not

it has been a while since i decided to stop any posting regarding sexual practices, mainly because people keep understanding only what they want

i will try to give it another go, in respect to Procurator's kind advice offered here

- books only come to complete and sustain what you learned with a GOOD instructor. if on their own, the books should be taken only as "Did you know this stuff exists?"

And not because they are bad, but because people are not ready.

There are many sets of prerequisite to master before engaging in sexual cultivation practice.

They are well advised from many of the introduction notes, but that is usually the part that most of us skip when reading.

After they blown it, they come out complaining: "This is not good, that is pop-daoism, this is dangerous etc etc"

Prerequisites:

Inner Smile, Six Healing Sounds, Opening the Microcosmic Orbit, Iron Shirt 1. These will take up to 10-15 years to REALLY learn and master. But... who is commited to that amount of practice these days? Specially if they're not called Level One, Level Upteen...

Point to remember: If you didnt master the prerequisites necesary for this kind of training, dont do it.

- the muscles of the pelvic floor need as much training as any other muscle in the body, but we usually neglect it. it doesnt have to do with any sexual practice. it's just naturaly healthy to tone those muscles too.

Point to remember: PC muscle training requires both exercise and relaxation, with moderation; done this way, it should only bring out benefits.

- why is it that all the people talk about is only the Big Draw and the Finger Lock? There are other sexual special exercises to master BEFORE you go into that.

Like:

Testicle Breathing (important! it cools down the system if you are working with awakened sexual energy),

Secret Urination Technique (important!, especially for those that play around with the Three Finger Lock)

Scrotal Compression (important! an important decisive step before even thinking of going for the Big Draw)

Testicle Massage (together with Testicle Breathing, really important!)

The Big Draw - it has to be mastered first in solo practice, and it takes many years.

These exercises alone should keep a student busy at least a good 10 years. Of course, together with the practices of refining the energy, first for health, then for restoring the lost jing, and qi, then for enpowerment. One needs to be at least 10-12 times the average man/woman, in resources, if he wants to go ahead with transforming the material into imaterial. Otherwise you play a dangerous game with your health.

Mastering the first set of prerequisite, and the sexual practice, would make advancing in the higher practice like a piece of cake. The really important practice is the basics.

The human mind has other plans, and it wants to go as fast as a bullet. And bullets they go.

Then, they find other practices, which only teach the basics of the basics. That is, to relax, enjoy, let go. And guess what, they start to get it. They feel the energy, they feel good.

What do you think would be their logical conclusion? "Oh, I was wrong to be in such a hurry, look how things grow when you have the proper attitude" ??? Noo...

They go more like: "Oh, that then was pop daoism, yikady-smakady..., this here is the Real Daoism"

Like i said (shrug): Whatever, people, do as you please

I like to post this in response to many of the questions that have been adressed on this subject.

I hope at least one or two out there would get the message.

^_^

L1

Hello little one

Thanks for your post I liked it.

It's allways feels good to here the whole story about the sexual practises. To take them seariously and to se that they are part of a bigger picture.

I will safe this a reprint it on paper to my own yoga group that meet twice in a mount for taoist yoga practises from Eric S Yudeloves books.

F D

Procurator, Little1,

Thank you so much for the warnings. I would have been furious with myself if I had caused any injury to myself by practicing unsafe methods, especially without having the basics down. I had done the PC squeeze a few times, and just from the sensations I began to think that maybe it wasn't very safe, especially since urinating began to burn at first after doing the PC squeeze. That's why I figured it was causing retrograde ejaculation. Thanks again.

In my trials, even mentally stopping the ejac had adverse effects. In my opinion, at least when not sure one has this thing down the proper way, don't even get near the point of ejaculating. I don't think there are any shortcuts or quick, always working techniques. Just don't get excited down there in the first place.

Edited by freesun

I'd do that if I didn't have a girlfriend :) But I'm trying a new method recommended to me by a couple people where I stop all stimulation at the point of no return and just let the energy subside. No assistance of any kind, just relax and wait. I haven't been able to find anything dangerous about that method so far, so I'm fairly sure it's nice and safe.

the point of no return is like the event horizon of a black hole - once you are there, you've already gone too far. its gotta be well before :)

Really? I read that the point of no return was the literal half-second right before ejaculation (I found that somewhere online, but now my computer's acting up more than usual and I can only get onto a few websites, TTB being one of them thankfully). That's when I stop and wait, and the feeling of orgasm just goes away on its own after a little while.

Thanx for that nice post little 1. Yust had a question left .. i never heard of the secret urination technique ? Can you describe it in short yust so i know what you mean with it ?

If its a practice on itself wich is indeed confidential nevermind then :) but i read the name and thought: are there secret ways to go to the toilet ? so i became curious :)

im not the expert here :lol:

i can shed some light on some of the questions though, not too much, just enough to make you want to keep searching, if this is ok with you, that's the only game i can play.

yes, there is a secret for everything that is taught. every little practice that endured for millenia, although it may seem simple at the first glance, it hides behind a lot of study and work.

practically, in order to make it function within yourself, you have to kind of re-trace it to it's beginnings, to really know what you are doing.

no, they were not designed especiallly for the ones that had many wives, although this has been stated and reported. it was designed to return one to the state of fullness that we once had, and to keep a sacred attitude towards the treasure of the life force. the road of the Tao, it is said, is going back, to the state of an infant. eventually you get there.

two issues here: jing is not sperm, and the second, sexual practices dont work with just the sexual jing. they work with a larger variety, i belive someone posted sometime ago a good reference about what types of jing exists. this is another really interesting subject worth the search.

most important, Lin Aiwei put some nice thought about methods and mindset.

If the mindset is not right, no matter how good the practice is, you will get trouble. It's that simple.

Up until now, from what i shared, it is only not even 2% of the logistics and strategy of the practice, i am only at the beginning. Because, yes, without logistics and strategy we are... well, blind. You cannot go ahead and put the practices together as you want to. Most of the people that get trouble, is because they practice sometimes perfectly safe methods, but they dont know HOW to do it, what is the CONTEXT. I wrote some things about the prerequisites, even they, the basics of the basics, have other prerequisites you have to built on. This is why it takes so long, 10-15-20 years.

The alchemy practice is practically building one brick on another. The stronger the foundation you have, the higher you can go. So now, this is basically what i'm in right now. Even if there are people around that are very pleased with blisfull sensations and kundalini awakenings and whatnot... this time i know, if i want to go on, i need to really know what i am doing.

in response to minkus's question, you will find that practice in the book mantak wrote together with william wei.

L1

EDIT: you have Procurator to thank for this, he started it ^_^

Edited by Little1

But I'm trying a new method recommended to me by a couple people where I stop all stimulation at the point of no return and just let the energy subside. No assistance of any kind, just relax and wait. I haven't been able to find anything dangerous about that method so far, so I'm fairly sure it's nice and safe.

If you are having success with that you could also look into something like Dr Lyn's Anal breathing, if you wanted to have an orgasm without ejaculating. It's not too hard to learn to do that.

Sign in to follow this