Apech

Assange arrest

'No Constitutional Difference' Between WikiLeaks And New York Times: Dershowitz

which would mean the new york times and CNN should be very very worried

pawns cant always choose how they are used ;)

• Like 3

I feel sympathy for Assange ... but his mouth is very big and he pushed much too much, which is not intelligent and serves little purpose.  Now he will suffer.

I wonder if he has information that would be released should what happened, did in fact happen.

Considering he claims to have many things that are not published. 

He also claims that none of his information was passed to him by russians,   would not reveal his sources.

If one happened to be one of his sources in the US ,  seems like they should be concerned about  now....

Should he be extradited to the US,  his sources will become part of a deal for him....

not good for "unnamed sources"    hopefully soon to be named 

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

I feel sympathy for Assange ... but his mouth is very big and he pushed much too much, which is not intelligent and serves little purpose.  Now he will suffer.

he might be an unpleasant person but he is clearly being hunted down by the deep state

• Like 2

If the US, I hope his life is protected while being held; and if he's convicted, he better get a pardon.

In fact, I was surprised that they were arresting him and that he wasn't simply killed. Certainly, there are many people who want him dead.

There was a lot of strange activity outside of the embassy for days prior to his arrest (if you follow Cassandra Fairbanks)...perhaps the good guys were ensuring that the bad guys couldn't get to him, and perhaps this is a protective move.

Or perhaps I'm too much of an optimist.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2019 at 9:33 PM, Apech said:

he is clearly being hunted down by the deep state

only because he was shilling for it

On 4/13/2019 at 6:54 AM, Apech said:

The last topic you started with these words...

Have the shortest best day ever 

:D