welkin

Healing Hands - Maybe?

Hello,

So just last week i found out i can move another person's muscles/skin/fibers by touching them. I can do a mix of either me consciously moving them how i want to with my mind, or i can also let the area my hand is touching heal on its own. The longer my hand is on it, the better it heals.

Does that even mean my hands can heal? Is this something common? I guess to a certain degree it "heals", but it's more like i'm manipulating the muscles so they go back into a proper or better position. Therefore creating better blood flow and activation in that area

I also realized that my hands heal whether i want to or not. whether touching myself or another person. However, i can prevent myself from sending energy off i believe. it's actually easier to let it send off then keep. Is there something about this i should be cautious about?

Are these the beginnings of being able to heal with hands? typically i think of putting hand on an area and energy being sent to it and the area heals. I don't think of me moving the muscles (although sending energy to them) considered as healing necessarily. more like i can give an area energy.

If these are the beginnings, what would be the next step?

Thank for your response.

10 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

1) Don't mix your healing with your earlier introductory post with cannabis and other stimulants--they create holes in your aura and also pollute the people you heal. 

So I used cannabis regularly because i liked it and because i thought it could help with understanding my consciousness or unconscious for that matter. Got into it as a result of listening to Joe Rogan's podcast years ago.

I would say the healing came from obsessing and practicing mind muscle connection or to feel dormant muscle groups after injuring my lateral nerve. I did this for hours at a times some days, but did this for 2 years straight non stop. Maybe my obsession in healing myself, thinking i'm different, and wanting to help people was the precursor to learning to heal.

So i wouldn't say i mixed cannabis and healing. However, i would say that while on cannabis i able to feel my body more, and i felt like my mind was either more creative, or i was being given messages on how to heal myself. (maybe both)

Can you explain more what holes in your aura could do, and what do you mean pollute the people i heal? is it a result of being high? a result of being a continual cannabis user? or do you mean just healing while i'm high?

2) Get a formal practice to control it. I recommend Flying Phoenix Qigong as it's a healer's qigong style (the group topic can be found in the PPJ of zen-bear).

I will definitely look into this. I appreciate the recommendation.

Also, there are so many warnings on this forum about frauds, that i have taken a lot of precaution to that.

You may consult me for an Akashic Records reading if you so desire should you wish to explore this. PM me or go to my personal practice journal for details. 

I read your previous post on that. I appreciate the offer, and do think i am willing to do that sooner or later. There are things about me that i think is different from others. i'm always scared to realize it. i guess i've been my whole life.

Are there any side effects, effects, anything at all as a result of having someone else read my records?

On a side note:
I have a question in regards to consequences of powers/energy. I know that there are side effects of bad practice, spirits trying to manipulate, and ancestors of teachings such as mopai who don't want you to learn.

That being said, what if i happened to coincidentally Epiphanise some practices or techniques that other schools teach by complete coincidence. Is it therefore their practice then? Why would anyone disallow that. Because i believe that just with science or anything else passed down in this world, they are simply just practices someone learned and passed down. So i dont believe that technicially any teaching is anyone's teaching.

Also, i'm not dumb as far as being cautious and being careful with not doing wrong things. However, for some reason I'm good at learning practically anything. I can sometimes learn things as a result of just watching a video or someone/something in person.

I know there's not necessarily a thing such as fairness or logic with these teachings. My question is should i be careful about just learning anything (not like dark magick),  even if it's instinctual? I believe i have good intentions. But i don't want to do the wrong actions that would bring regrettable results.

Edited by welkin

23 hours ago, welkin said:

I also realized that my hands heal whether i want to or not. whether touching myself or another person. However, i can prevent myself from sending energy off i believe. it's actually easier to let it send off then keep. Is there something about this i should be cautious about?

Judging from what you already said in your introductory thread, you are using your own lifeforce to heal because you don't have your LDT activated to store or accumulate energy. If you want to keep experimenting no one is going to stop you, it is your funeral.

12 hours ago, welkin said:

Can you explain more what holes in your aura could do, and what do you mean pollute the people i heal? is it a result of being high? a result of being a continual cannabis user? or do you mean just healing while i'm high?

What he means is that you can be targeted by astral parasites and you will transfer them to the person you are trying to heal. The aura changes (for a few hours to a day) along with the energy signature of the body when using alcohol or taking medication or drugs. Some practices are not even compatible with sex for males because they result in Jing leakage.

I am not an expert but if i were to be considered cautious i would drop either cannabis or energy work if i were you. You can't do both.

If you are serious about pursuing this path then drop cannabis and any other abuse and find a system. Experimentation will leave you on your own. Look at the following thread for qi deviations. You could be experiencing some of these effects already and they are not a sign of progress.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2019 at 3:40 AM, Zork said:

Judging from what you already said in your introductory thread, you are using your own lifeforce to heal because you don't have your LDT activated to store or accumulate energy.

On 4/14/2019 at 7:55 AM, Earl Grey said:

Come this way if you're serious about having some guidance moving forward. Or ignore it and do what you will, and I'm sure others will chime in and say the curt but necessary caution I am advising now could be a little more gentle. Unfortunately, I can't be soft now because your safety and others you may potentially heal are at risk here, and it is my duty as both a mystic and professional to inform you. Whether you listen to this or not is all on you, because my job is to inform you that drinking and driving is wrong, which is exactly parallel to what you're doing now. 

Apologies for the late reply. It's taken me a quite a lot of research these past couple of days just to confirm the things both of you talked about. And I want to say thanks to both of you for giving me better direction. At first, my ego got in the way, because i didn't understand how something that i felt was responsible for helping me cure myself over the course of 2 years, could be seen in such light. And i still believe there are lots of benefits to it that are both known about and also not understood yet. But both the research and your responses have convinced me to be  very cautious and a lot more mindful of how i do everything in regards to my practice, energy, and medicine consumption.

I am no longer going to use cannabis while healing or meditating. I am going to pause all healing until i can further understand the subject and probably heal my chakras, meridians through meditation first.

I also didn't mention in my previous post of something specific i did. I tried to learn how to do telekinesis. About a month ago, the exact same day, i watched the john chang video. i used some of the concepts i had heard on the video, in order to make the telekinesis work. Although, it didn't work i realized i had learned how to send energy to my hands, because i can make them feel "electric" whenever i want. However, it wasn't until 4 weeks later that i realized i can send energy out of my hand and into someone else. Today, i put the pieces together, and i think that is what led me to be able to do this.

Earl Gray, to respond about it being easy. For the past 2 years, i had mentioned that my body was completely destroyed due to bodybuilding, pulling my lower back after deadlifting, and somehow messing up my left lateral nerve. I didn't go to the doctor. I don't believe i know anyone who would've done what i did was to commit to healing myself somehow and doing it through the means i did. Which was trying to stay conscious of holding my left side of my body up all day while awake. This meant focusing on every single muscle, at times all together, and at times 1 by 1 when i first began recovering. This then evolved to epiphanies of muslce movements, relationships between muscle groups, theories of how the body works back and front, and breathing techniques. I would say that i had a feeling this was all going to lead to somewhere because what i had experienced was not normal. And so here we are.

Therefore i theorize that the only reason it's been easy and coming so quickly, is because it wasn't for 2 years of doing all these things.

That being said, this thread has humbled me in understanding that things happen for a reason. And with great power comes great responsibility. And i am excited to go down a more structured and knowledge based direction, even if that means not developing as quickly as i know i can.

A few things i would like to report:

-  I believe you were right Zork, when you mentioned leakage. I felt energy constantly radiating through my hand and leaving anytime i touched someone, including myself. Leakage is definitely the right word. So what i did was to try to retract the energy from my hand and placed it back into the lower dantien (there's probably a lot i haven't mentioned, my story is a bit complicated. But i did practice mopai level one meditation and do believe i filled the dantien because i had this rock thing in my lower abdomen at some point). So i believed i was able to close my hand from leakage through a breathing technique. Qi isn't coming out anymore, and only happens after using my hands a lot such as typing.. So i'm constantly closing it. The more i do it, the longer the it stays shut.

- this brings me to my next point I also found out this weekend, that i think i can absorb energy into my hand. Whether from the air itself or touching someone. Scary idea. but i'll leave this for my questions below.

- i read eveything you guys mentioned 5 times. And based on that, i began feeling the energy running through my body. In retrospect, i guess last year when i told peopel i can move my muscle groups. i actually think i can move chi or energy. (keep in mind this is before i knew anything about chi, john chang, anything) So now, that i understand things more i believe i was actually only shifting energies around my body. so i would fix one thing, and then the other hting that i had previously fixed goes back to messed up. My theory is that i learned how to control energy, before i even built any energy storage. Maybe the only extra real energy i could store is when i exercised.

- I meditated today at the park. and after coming back and doing further research, i realized i do have some blockages in my chakras, based on the idea that i can feel energy flow through my body including my spine. And i felt some "blockages" during flow. However, i did open a couple i realized about. So i am going to focus on opening these up during meditation.

- it looks like i will be practicing Flying Phoenix Qigong for the next several months and am excited to finally begin.

Questions:

- should i do anything specific about my hands based on everything i mentioned above?

- what is this absorption my hands can do?

- Idk if any of you heal. But when healing myself, the technique i use in order to heal an area, without screwing up another area now, is to focus on sending the energy from the lower dantien. Please let me know if this is right. I would like to at least be able to heal myself if not others.

- If you guys know the reverse breathing technique or mopai breathing techinique. is that  the same method of how you open the other chakras? I can do this same technique from hips to my head.

- As far as the telekinesis, did i fuck up in doing this? Assuming you learn correctly, are there dangers with learning this type of "Magic". I'm scared to even go down that path, because i think i can learn these things very quickly. That's why the first time i even attempted the telekinesis i stopped that same day. I think there's a lot of bias as far as what's safe or not safe. Like healing i would assume is in the same realm. So i just want to know your opinions. 

If you want me to clarify anything above or if you have any questions, please feel to ask.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, welkin said:

It's taken me a quite a lot of research these past couple of days just to confirm the things both of you talked about.

Good that you're researching rather than just taking things blindly. You can't be sure who to trust and who claims to be an expert too, many of whom are on this forum. 

I am going to pause all healing until i can further understand the subject and probably heal my chakras, meridians through meditation first.

Try to have a serious meditation instructor who is qualified. I don't mean going to YouTube or downloading an app--try to actually learn Golden Flower meditation (my teacher offers it but charges and arm and a leg) or do the long Gayatri meditation as it cleans and expands the chakras while also downloading from the higher realms: Om Bhur Om Bhuvaha Om Swaha Om Maha Om Janaha Om Tapaha Om Satyam Om Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dimahi Dhiyo Yonaha Prachodayat. This is the one you use, not the shorter one as the shorter one is only root, navel, and solar plexus. 

tried to learn how to do telekinesis. About a month ago, the exact same day, i watched the john chang video. i used some of the concepts i had heard on the video, in order to make the telekinesis work. Although, it didn't work i realized i had learned how to send energy to my hands, because i can make them feel "electric" whenever i want. However, it wasn't until 4 weeks later that i realized i can send energy out of my hand and into someone else.

VERY bad idea. You can strain your head and cause blood clotting in the head as well as congestion at this early stage of discovery. STOP.

But i did practice mopai level one meditation and do believe i filled the dantien because i had this rock thing in my lower abdomen at some point

Unfortunately, the leaked instructions online are missing information as well as have been meddled with due to people adding things into it that don't belong to it. The actual instructions are a closely guarded secret in Java, and the instructions from Jim and Kostas are being held by the Western Mo Pai group, an informal name of students who learned from Jim McMillan before he died and have his notes for practice. What you are doing is not only dangerous, but also not even Mo Pai, strictly speaking. Mo Pai alone without the guidance of the actual teachers is dangerous, and Mo Pai mixed with the distorted instructions that have been leaked online are worse, and one place people here can be in agreement with is that you should never get the leaked instructions and practice on your own. 

The sensation you feel is not the thing you should be looking for either. 

that i think i can absorb energy into my hand. Whether from the air itself or touching someone. Scary idea.

This is not as uncommon as you think. Wang Liping's lineage sucks energy from trees via the palm (lao gong point). 

My theory is that i learned how to control energy, before i even built any energy storage. Maybe the only extra real energy i could store is when i exercised.

Without a scan it's hard to tell, but most people who think they stored energy or opened the dantian may be simply aware of their chakras and don't have jing or qi, but li (strength). 

- If you guys know the reverse breathing technique or mopai breathing techinique. is that  the same method of how you open the other chakras? I can do this same technique from hips to my head.

Don't bother with reverse breathing now--let it come naturally if you have a qualified teacher. Mine says it comes on its own after enough practice of seated and standing meditation (Golden Flower and Zhan Zhuang plus proper breathing before reverse, mindful, and intentional breathings).

As far as the telekinesis, did i fuck up in doing this? Assuming you learn correctly, are there dangers with learning this type of "Magic". I'm scared to even go down that path, because i think i can learn these things very quickly. That's why the first time i even attempted the telekinesis i stopped that same day. I think there's a lot of bias as far as what's safe or not safe. Like healing i would assume is in the same realm. So i just want to know your opinions.

Yes, you did. STOP. Don't focus on "parlor tricks" as Paramahansa Yogananda calls these psychic techniques, focus on being One with the Divine. The psychic techniques are gifts to be taught and used properly by those deserving of it and to help others improve their relationship with God/Tao/Allah/Oneness/Source. Otherwise, people worship techniques, not God, and become separated from Oneness by focusing on Ego. 

Healing is an honor and sacred duty. Do not take it lightly. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Try to avoid learning from online instructions or experimenting. Chang has mentioned for example that mo pai is not compatible with microcosmic orbit meditation which itself is not compatible with other systems.

Visualising energy can lead to qi deviations if you are not careful. This is further complicated by the fact that you don't know what to heed.

There is a reason why we suggest you find a comprehensive system.

I won't suggest any system, there are many legit systems out there to try. Find one that suits you.

Earl gray is a little harsh on his response but not needlessly so. He is trying to prevent you from damaging your energy structure beyond repair.

PS. Don't rush. It is not a sprint, it is a marathon. Be patient, dilligent and true. Then you will reap the fruit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your responses. I know how much time they ca take up time of your day. so really, thank you.

The message seems to be clear that I need to find a system,

A few questions:

- just to clarify, do i also need to find a master? If so, does it have to be in person or can it be online?

- By Earl Gray's suggestion, i may try Flying Pheonix in order to learn how to heal. Is this system enough to work on my chakras/meridians? Does it also cover meditation? If not, Would i combine this with a certain form of meditation to work on any issues i may have?

- Other Qigong practices for healing i should compare before making a decision?

- What are the systems you guys practice? I'm curious to know a bit more of where your understandings come from.

-

21 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I've had a lot of my training remotely from my teachers, but at a certain point, I had to meet them in person because for the deeper practice especially in martial forms, in-person is most crucial, especially for transmission. I can recommend three:

how it really works wonders. 

Thank you for all of that! I am really going to look into all this tomorrow. And thank you for the info on your background. I think it's honorable to have done all of these practices for so long. I hope to have the discipline to do something similar.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

It's my honor and duty to serve. That is why amidst my own issues with this forum, I remain to help seekers go in a direction that helps them avoid many pitfalls that are unnecessary if they are willing to heed those warnings. My own students call me hardcore as well, but I am impartial because I serve the planet and the universe, all sentient beings, the greater good and the balance. Choose your path wisely by knowing you must have a good teacher, good lineage, good style, and good community for four of the five pillars, but most important is being a good student, and what criteria makes a good student is not just the style but their character development, which includes not just ego deflation but soul work, something separate from spirit work. 

I appreciate you sir. You have already helped me a lot.

Can you let me know who the Ayurvedic intuitive is? How do they read you? Would they also recommend a specific practice or tell you what direction of practice to go?

19 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

www.ayurvedicintuitive.com

Earl Grey, So i just bought the Flying Pheonix DVD set and should be getting it tomorrow. Incredibly excited to begin this journey.

Any advice before getting started, considering any of our past conversations?

This is more of a fun random question, but.. Is there any benefit of practicing ones own cultural practice? For example my family is from Okinawa, is there anything about being more connected to your own cultural practices objectively speaking? I honestly don't care, it's more curiosity.

• Like 1

FP is a good system to explore energy. And the fact that Sifu Dunn, Earl Gray and other advanced FP people are here, not only to answer questions, but have provided many insightful posts to browse through, is a great resource and can help you tap deeper into the system. Simply by having that conscious connection with them, will help you relax and accept the energy that comes - which is very important. Have fun! 😊

• Like 1

On 4/17/2019 at 7:02 PM, Earl Grey said:

Have fun and read through the Flying Phoenix thread, introduce yourself to the community, and keep a personal practice journal either in a notebook or even here. Read through others and share your experiences, you'll get support and insight that way.

Thank you for the suggestion. Definitely getting a journal. S

On 4/17/2019 at 7:02 PM, Earl Grey said:

If your family is from Okinawa (not sure if you're Nissei, Sansei, or even American to begin with even), it might help to understand metagenealogy too (look up the book by Jodorowsky). 

i always heard my mom and grandma constantly use the word Nikkei. So it might be that. I'll definitely being doing more research and getting the book you suggest to see what my connection is to all this.

19 hours ago, Fa Xin said:

FP is a good system to explore energy. And the fact that Sifu Dunn, Earl Gray and other advanced FP people are here, not only to answer questions, but have provided many insightful posts to browse through, is a great resource and can help you tap deeper into the system. Simply by having that conscious connection with them, will help you relax and accept the energy that comes - which is very important. Have fun! 😊

Thank you for the wise words Fa Xin. I am more easily able to be aware of my unconscious thoughts as a result of 'being' in this forum, communicating with you all and am able to make a flip more easily now. Definitely grateful to be here.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, welkin said:

Thank you for the wise words Fa Xin. I am more easily able to be aware of my unconscious thoughts as a result of 'being' in this forum, communicating with you all and am able to make a flip more easily now. Definitely grateful to be here.

That is great to hear 😊

On 4/19/2019 at 10:40 PM, Earl Grey said:

Nikkei just translates to a person of Japanese heritage who is not considered Japanese because they were not born and raised in Japan even in spite of having ethnic Japanese parents. Even if one were born to Japanese parents and left as a young child for another country to grow up in, usually they wouldn’t be considered Japanese anymore but Nikkei. Working at a Japanese heritage foundation, this was a common issue that is difficult to explain because of cultural values and identity, especially for Asian Americans.

If your grandparents came from Japan, your parents were born in your country, and you were too, the term would be Sansei for third generation and the numbers go up each generation.

Hey Earl,

Sorry for the very late response. Been doing a lot of research recently. I will need to do more research on my heritage soon. Talked to my parents a bit, and they don't too much on our family history in Japan. Most likely because they were actually born in Peru. Will have to talk to grandma.

I've been going through the flying phoenix thread... it's full of gold! I spent every day on it, and i haven't even made a dent :lol:

Sifu Terry's stories along with gold nuggets on Flying Phoenix are just priceless.

Though i've been practicing the videos to a certain degree, I will be starting a very dedicated practice this week, and will be creating a separate thread on my progression.

Do you happen to know if Sifu Terry Dunn still lives in Los Angeles?

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

There are a lot of Japanese Americans who have ties to Peru--in the Second World War, even Japanese Peruvians were taken from their country and brought to American internment camps. Yes, little known fact is that it wasn't just Japanese Americans who were interned, but Japanese Latin Americans. This I learned from a Japanese Peruvian woman who is the editor of Nikkei Heritage magazine. I also worked with NJAHS (National Japanese American Heritage Society in San Francisco) when I was in college, so I have a few tidbits of information since I used to be active in Asian American affairs in the 90s and 2000s. It is in an atrocious state right now in my view and I am distanced from it as well as my other community of Third Culture Kids. 

Sifu Terry has been living in Massachusetts for a year and a half now working on something and also teaching at Eastover Estates. He will return within the year to Santa Monica. I'll be visiting him for some in-person training soon too. 

Do try to at least sit for 10-20 minutes in silence after Flying Phoenix practice as an advanced but essential training tip. This will really affect flow of FP qi. 

Holy crap, that is incredibly interesting. I knew nothing of this. Thank you for providing all the info! I agree, i sense asian culture is not in a good state. It hasn't been good as far as i can remember. A lot of Asian Americans have lost their identities and pride to be asian, but more importantly a powerful human being. Makes me sad.. Which is why it's so important to realize we're more than just our physical appearance.

Haha ok. I figured he had moved. I remembered reading massachusetts somewhere. But good to hear he will be returning.

That is great to hear you will be training with him. What practice will you be training?

Thank you for the tip on the 10-20 minutes of silence. I will make sure to do it.

You are offering the state of being already healed, healthy, and this is of benefit. Contact can increase the awareness of an individual of your healthy state of being, however, if there is resistance to a healthy state of being, then contact is counter productive, and sometimes it takes time to let go of resistance, in order to naturally re-align oneself with your own natural state of being already healed.

You are, as an energy worker, not actually working with the energy of other people, but rather your own energy alignment, which is necessary for you to be healthy and thus also offer a healthy state of being, which is sort of leading by example. And often it takes many approaches, towards you, in order for the individual to find a perspective that allows them to perceive the well-being that you are offering. But in every case, every individual already has acces to that healthy state of being that is of their own true nature, physical and non-physical.

So this co-creation you would be doing, is most enjoyed when one can recognize the different frequencies, unique path ways of least resistance, that is of you and the individual you are co-creating with, as these two can benefit eachother, and expand the awareness thus of their own unique path of least resistance, by being offered a mutually expanding awareness of either unique path of least resistances that is already present within themselves.

And thus the appreciation of expanded well-being from both perspective, amplifies it that much more so.

Thus one can benefit a greater expanded awareness of health, with any individual, by recognizing this. Sick or not sick, is irrelevant to this equation, which dominantly expresses the unique present of unconditional well-being for both individuals and their unique pathway towards the greater allowed realisation of all of it, evermore, in infinitely many varrying ways, which are all the valid ways that existance has of coming to know itself from all the unique points of view that existance is.

• Like 1