Kar3n

PSA- Frying pans and shrinkage

On 4/12/2019 at 8:32 PM, Kar3n said:

https://trib.al/ihpIda7

Nonstick frying pans can make your penis smaller, study says

Holy Mackerel Batman.. how did I miss this non-Mantak Chia penis thread...

Well... you may not know enough about the stick (ie: stickiness) thing... stickiness likes to stick.... so a nonstick would go against procreation B)

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Very large amounts of cows milk in one’s diet will also adversely effect penis size and bone strength.

I wrote a paper on it many decades ago after hearing about a high school student breaking his bones frequently and finding the cause was too much milk in his diet.

The research brought up the penis effect as well.

What is interesting is if those studies have been washed from the Internet by the big lobbying efforts or not. Internet “washing” is big business that few are aware of.

(and that is not a conspiracy theory)

😎

It may also be that the findings then are why “cleaner” cows milk is in vogue. But the bone effect still remains and is much better known.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea cow's milk is a strange one, looking back I wonder that it took me as long as it did to climb out from under the propoganda thumb of "milk does a body good".  It doesn't.  Cow's milk in humans is a hormonal shit storm as it's a reproductive growth enzyme from another mammal's endocryne system that even that mammal no longer uses when it's digestive system matures as an adult.

Took a while to convince my gal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 18/5/2019 at 7:21 AM, Spotless said:

Very large amounts of cows milk in one’s diet will also adversely effect penis size and bone strength.

You guys are probably right but I´d happily sacrifice a few inches for a thick wedge of aged cheddar.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

You guys are probably right but I´d happily sacrifice a few inches for a thick wedge of aged cheddar.

Interestingly milk products do not have the same effects - though cheese and cancer appear to have a correlation above certain thresholds just as red meat and arterial sclerosis.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Spotless said:

Interestingly milk products do not have the same effects - though cheese and cancer appear to have a correlation above certain thresholds just as red meat and arterial sclerosis.

Interesting.  An ayurvedic practitioner recently advised me to give up all dairy except for hard cheeses.  Not sure what makes hard cheese an exception.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like you caught my original reply, Spotless, where I questioned the link between red meat and heart disease.  I later edited that sentence out because diet is kinda like religion -- people tend to have pretty fixed ideas and there´s not much use talking about it.  And when I say people I mean me.  I readily admit that it´s an area of "willfulness" for me.

That said, I will mention an intelligent and pretty exhaustive critique of The China Study in case anybody is interested in digging into the science: https://deniseminger.com/the-china-study/.

Edited by liminal_luke

15 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

lol I so love you Brother!  you nearly made me spit coffee all over my monitor with that one.

I still enjoy a nice sharp white gruyere swiss from our local alpine village market now and then...  If I am cheesing at all I usually go with aged goat cheeses.  My wife, can't tolerate even a bit of dairy any longer, no matter the source.  Her body, after taking a break from it, flatly says no every time now.  She still grieves this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

Looks like you caught my original reply, Spotless, where I questioned the link between red meat and heart disease.  I later edited that sentence out because diet is kinda like religion -- people tend to have pretty fixed ideas and there´s not much use talking about it.  And when I say people I mean me.  I readily admit that it´s an area of "willfulness" for me.

That said, I will mention an intelligent and pretty exhaustive critique of The China Study in case anybody is interested in digging into the science: https://deniseminger.com/the-china-study/.

Actually I missed your original content but probably came across it in the air 😎

I will check out the critique - what most miss is the “threshold” level.

Meaning that dairy and meat are fine up to a threshold level.

The threshold level is far below typical USA diets and many elsewhere.

But unless you already have problems showing up - a bit of meat and dairy is fine. And if you are prone to cancer or arterial sclerosis then the threshold should be considerably lower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Another book supportive of the China Study and backed up as well be decades of study is the work of Dr. Esselstyn

I was was able to reverse arterial sclerosis with this and chelation therapy and then several years later my Master from Shaolin Temple recommended the exact same solution - no meat / no oil

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just lost of frying pan here, mulling over what to get.

One of my lodgers arrived today with an aluminium / ceramic pan from Aldi for £3.  I told her about Alzheimers and I won't be eating from it.

But what to get for me ?  Is it necessary to have a non-stick pan ?   What for ?   For what things can't stainless steel be used ?
Pancakes have been made since 400 ish AD, and I am sure the celebrity chefs back then did not have teflon.

Let's tackle this differently.

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2019 at 10:54 AM, Spotless said:

Another book supportive of the China Study and backed up as well be decades of study is the work of Dr. Esselstyn

I was was able to reverse arterial sclerosis with this and chelation therapy and then several years later my Master from Shaolin Temple recommended the exact same solution - no meat / no oil

what does your diet look like when following these guide lines? congee, rice / veg, and bread?

Edited by kyoji

3 hours ago, kyoji said:

what does your diet look like when following these guide lines? congee, rice / veg, and bread?

It takes about a year or two to get all the new diet works into place. 

I also live in the SF Bay Area in California so everything is a step away for this and that helps.

Still - it simply takes awhile to become at ease with finding everything “without trying”.

There are tons of interesting proteins out there.

The strict no meat no oil diet was much tougher but everything very soon tastes better, smells better and looks better - it has some amazing effects on one very soon and oily things pretty soon really feel gross and tongue coating.

(can’t eat most bead - they are made with oil)