Cameron

Sean and Lezlie's Youtube Debut

The stuffed omelette is kind of dissatisfying. Not it in the Buddhist sense, really, it's just ... well, it has little bits of bacon and sausage and ham but you end up just wishing you chose a full piece of one meat after a few bites. Dipping in ketchup helps, but my recommendation is the ham, egg and cheese biscuit ... or you could embrace the full blown South like Lezlie and just order two biscuits, take them home and dip them in maple syrup. :mellow:

I just remember those cinammon rolls from Hardee's being among the best things I have ever eaten. Don't you get like a 6 pack of them?

Ok, cinnamon rolls, ham, egg and cheese biscuit.

I live in Atlanta bro not the deep south. I still have Whole Foods down the street :)

Hehe, I remember Leslie saying she hated Atlanta.

Actually it's amazing how much my neighborhood has grown in 5 years. Honestly, I would be suprised if they don't have everything here they had in Az(except desert and stuff).

i do hate atlanta, but i would visit it since you are there, cam...

and i don't DIP my biscuits in maple syrup... i slice them in half, open faced, and drizzle it atop of them!!!

:lol:

Hehe, well I'll make sure to eat some biscuits with gravy, gritz or whatever other percieved traits of the deep south so as to blend in!

Hehe, seriously this is my neighborhood...BJJ school, Trader Joes, Whole Foods. I am happy :lol:

That's awesome that you guys are documenting your trip down there. Regardless of what happens, you'll have plenty of memories captured to look back on and smile at over time!

Hope this turns out to be everything you guys are looking for and more :) I'm sure Jen and I will make a trip down! This year is looking pretty packed already, we'll see how everything goes :D

What kind of beer is that anyway? ...looks delicious.

Looks like Hoegaarden to me. Mmmm.

This thread is scrumptious! I am now on a see-food diet, if I see food I eat it...

Beer for breakfast is a rock'n'roll tradition! And one worth protecting by decree or at least practice... :rolleyes:

I loved Costa Rica when i was there in the mid-70's - Cauita, (east coast) Gulfito (west coast) and the Capital San Jose were my favorite spots back then...

Try to make the road trip acroos the country on a crisp clear day... there are a few peaks in the mountains where you can see both the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean, the only terra firma in the world where that can be done...

Bless you both for yr vision and grace! B)

May you keep dancing with ease and grace. :)

Do find some all-natural tobacco in Costa Rica. I don't expect American Spirits to be available where you are now? It's the additives that's the devil.

Aids comes from above. You know who we have above, right? (No, I don't mean god.)

Smoking & barby? *gasp!* :blink:

May you keep dancing with ease and grace. :)

Aids comes from above. You know who we have above, right? (No, I don't mean god.)

Say, have you taken ThetaHealing before?

And are you talking about aliens? Which ones?

Smoking & barby? *gasp!* :blink:

Say, have you taken ThetaHealing before?

And are you talking about aliens? Which ones?

What's ThetaHealing?

No, I mean the shadow government. And no, I don't call myself a "conspiracy theorist," I call myself an "alternative historian." But let's not steal Sean and Leslie's show. :D

Gorgeous, you two are.

Lezlie is her usual sexy self but Sean has gone from hottie to adorable. You guys are too cute.

I look forward to seeing footage of Sean and Lezlie lounging about their crystal palace.

Yoda

more of what everyone 's said:

cute, endearing. :)

Looking fwd to the pura vida adventure.

B)

You're joking right? :rolleyes:

No, but I am waiting for this to happen for making that comment:

72u7v4.jpg

LOL!

:lol:

Luckily Sean isn't that sensitive. But still I'd be careful about opening packages from unknown senders. :P:lol:

omg... that photo must be Cam's evil twin brother... the taoist/BJJ one. :lol:

I'm desiring to have video editing abilities so I can cut and splice different shots together for youtube, but I'm wondering if doing so is cheap and easy to learn? My daughter wants to put out some gymnastics instructional vids.

I applaud you guys for using the opportunity of filming the video, to upgrade your choice of beer from Miller High Life to Hoegaarden :D Seriously, I just got in from a business trip to the oil country of Eastern New Mexico/ Texas panhandle, some places just aren't hip. Now that I'm back home, I just may have to swing by a nice little bar that's tucked away in the arts district and enjoy a Hoegaarden.

How do you say -Where do you live ? In Spanish...?

Is it: Donde es ustedes casa?...?

Is it east or west or central Costa Rica?

Hasta Manana, B)