J Warg

To those with the ability to see invisible beings that surround us

16 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

I did not mean to confuse you or offend you in any way.

Oh, don't worry, no offense taken, I just did not undertands what you meant ;)

10 hours ago, Nungali said:

"Really' ?   Well, they are 'out there' , depending on what you really mean by really  :)

Or what you consider 'reality'

here ya go ;

Hi Nugali,

Yes, all this is ok, informative, but theory nontheless. As I said, I'm more interested in the experiences by those with the ability "to see", experiences in a first person point of view.

46 minutes ago, J Warg said:

Yeah, well, about this, I think he belongs to some Western school of occultism, he has his own vocabulary. For astral projection or OBE he calls it exomatosis.

I just found this:

http://www.paulkiritsis.net/_blog/Down_The_Rabbit_Hole/post/the-magus-of-strovolos-glossary-of-terms

You mean exosomatosis? The links i have found for Magus of Strovolos say exosomatosis unless i get something wrong.

What he talks about, i have found to be mostly true. Whether thoughtforms are autonomous entities or not, i don't know but it is not important IMHO. If you are damaging someone in some way does it matter if the cause is an entity or a thought? Or rather it is more important to avoid the thought altogether to prevent the damage in the first place?

Control of thoughts is important in magical cultivation in general. There is an actual step of magical development concerning "thought self-censorship" (not the actual term he uses) in Franz Bardon's initiation to the hermetics.

4 hours ago, J Warg said:

Hi Fa Xin,

I find Daskalos' teachings quite clear and straightforward in this book, and definately he definitely does not speak figuratively.

But what interests me is that this is not your experience. 

So why some psychics-clairvoyants see things differently?

Perhaps EVERYTHING out there is subjective... always dependent on the viewer ... never concrete? :huh:

Im not too sure. I think things are subjective to the point that everyone has different levels of clarity to perceive stuff. Different points of view and different filters for translating things. 

Ive read many books which don’t line up with my experience. Not that the books are wrong in any way - just not how I see things. 

But your question is a good one. 😊

Edited by Fa Xin

2 hours ago, Zork said:

You mean exosomatosis? The links i have found for Magus of Strovolos say exosomatosis unless i get something wrong.

Hello Zork,

Probably the right root term would be exo-soma-tosis (I'm not a linguistic though)... But that's not the way presented in the book (not in the link I provided). They say EXOMATOSIS.

37 minutes ago, Fa Xin said:

Ive read many books which don’t line up with my experience. Not that the books are wrong in any way - just not how I see things. 

I see... This world (visible and invisible) seems very complicated for a mortal's mind ...  

Thank you for your input  ;)

14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You must be trying to murder someone with that wall of text, do you.

:)   I usually only just put up the link, I am sure very few have read it , so I thought to post a part of the relevant section I was referring to ; just in case some people can deal with reading  more than  a few lines.

I bet you do when you read a book ?    But internet forums seem to have 'educated '  us   away from longer responses.

If its from a known dork ... I tend not to read half page posts from 'certain people' .... wait  !    am I 'certain people' now ?

:D 

Murderous intent?   Little old me  ... murderous intent  ...... nah !

sworddoom-nakadai.jpg

Edited by Nungali

I feel like the author whom you quoted in original post, does not know what he is talking about / did not have any education in that field, which is why he tries to make up his own terms for the things that have been already known for ages.

Elementals are beings made of an element, elemental of fire, would be a plasma being or a living fire. It could also be called salamandra, those elementals can cause macroeffects (burn the house). I have never seen anyone capable of truly summoning and controlling an elemental being from an elemental world. Ofc, there is a lot of "talk" about this. Imagine if there is a magus capable of controlling such being at will, how will anyone protect themselves? No qi arts, no qigong arts, no neigong arts can possible save you from a ball of fire that has consciousness. [/QUOTE]

Meh .... just invoke an Undine .    Its the sylphs that are harder to deal with as the element air has no opposite   ;)

It is always funny to see, how every 20 years we have a new genious spawn, who explores the world, and finds those things and comes with a new name for it.

As for why many people cannot recognize Larvas or do not know about them. It is same with Candida, how many people know that they have candida? How many people could see it? You cannot truly see it without some highend lab tests. Candida lives inside the body of every living human being.

11 hours ago, J Warg said:

Hi Nugali,

Yes, all this is ok, informative, but theory nontheless. As I said, I'm more interested in the experiences by those with the ability "to see", experiences in a first person point of view.

I guess you missed this bit :

" Its a huge subject and I have a lot of experience , sometimes, daily, so what do I write about ? probably better if you ask specific questions about what you want to know . "

To be clearer' from my point of view and from my experience ...

On 12/04/2019 at 8:13 PM, J Warg said:

@Starjumper mentioned the book The Magus of Strovolos somewhere in this forum; I happened to find it in the internet so I started reading it and I’m really enjoying it (thanks ;))

The “magus” mentions beings like elementals; I have also read about these creatures in other books / articles under the names of thought forms, larvae, etc.

In the book Daskalos says:

We give birth to such elementals with our thoughts and sentiments. Once 'projected' they have an existence of their own and can affect those around us that 'vibrate' on the same frequency

So I'd like to ask those with the ability to see these (and others) invisible beings that supposedly surround us on a daily basis:

Are these beings really out there interfering in our lives?

Some are 'out there '  , yes I have experienced them, I have a thread here about it and how I made a 'spirit house' for them. This is a good thing to do and many cultures make them.

There are elementals 'out there'  but anything we create ourselves and then project that out there. or , it becomes alienated from us, usually comes from some part of us that we can describe under the elemental hierarchy ;  fire spirit, water emotions, air mind,  earth body.  ,  so they can have an elemental association, even though they are 'averse'.

How is that even possible?

see the links I posted . Which are not my personal experience but someone elses, and certainly NOT a theory.  BUT my person experience seems to back up what they say .

Do we human beings really create beings with an independent existence that easily? Are they somehow intelligent beings? Do they have feelings?

see answers above , again formulated from my personal experience and others which seems similar.

I’d be more interested in reading about your experiences, not the theory of this topic.

The two main ones that come to mins are when I lived up on the mountain and made the spirit house, and my long running evocation ritual. I have posts and photos here about it .

It was hard to see anything in the ritual, until I came upon a novel way of using the 'Ring of Solomon' , which is supposed to help one see spirits. It didnt work, then,  I thought to use it a different way, and it did .

I won't write more about this now as I am due for chiropractic appointment ., I have already written a lot about it on TBs and what I have written here so far seems   ... unreceptive .   Also one cannot ignore the qualifiers I put in earlier about ;reality .  That is all part of it and should be address as well .

OR  if you want quick uncomplicated answers, ask direct questions.

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

To be clearer' from my point of view and from my experience ...

Some are 'out there '  , yes I have experienced them, I have a thread here about it and how I made a 'spirit house' for them. This is a good thing to do and many cultures make them.

There are elementals 'out there'  but anything we create ourselves and then project that out there. or , it becomes alienated from us, usually comes from some part of us that we can describe under the elemental hierarchy ;  fire spirit, water emotions, air mind,  earth body.  ,  so they can have an elemental association, even though they are 'averse'.

That's what it was expected from the begining and I appreciate it :D

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

I won't write more about this now as I am due for chiropractic appointment ., I have already written a lot about it on TBs and what I have written here so far seems   ... unreceptive .

Not unreceptive ... but you tend to be very 'prolific' in a single post (or even in a series of them in a row!) and that saturates our little minds ^_^ 

On 4/12/2019 at 5:37 AM, Jeff said:

Another had been chained and tortured hundreds of years ago as a power source for more negative magic. It was kind of crazy like a storm and needed to be released.

Jeff, did you hear  anything mentioned about a debtors prison? :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

Jeff, did you hear  anything mentioned about a debtors prison? :)

No. Not sure what you mean?

This was more of a pure elemental (and not some form of human spirit) that had been trapped.

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2019 at 3:49 PM, Nungali said:

The two main ones that come to mins are when I lived up on the mountain and made the spirit house, and my long running evocation ritual. I have posts and photos here about it .

Nungali, making a spirit house is a very kind thing to do, as long as there is no binding of spirits. Thanks for the good feelings. :)

• Like 1

Nungali, making a spirit house is a very kind thing to do, as long as there is no binding of spirits. Thanks for the good feelings. :)

No 'binding' . They are built due to 'appreciation'  and to give thanks for bounty provided .

They even got me to construct their 'front door' differently  :)      I had  an open doorway  ...  I thought, for an entrance . But they wanted a 'baffle entrance'  .

Anyway , here are some  pictures of Yoruba  spirit houses

4b411c7d9042329f22ce8a5e4abd36c3.jpg

Osun-Osogbo-Sacred-Grove-Nigeria.jpg

3D2BBF4D00000578-4221100-image-a-32_1487

Osun-sacred-grove.jpg

The dense forest of the Osun Sacred Grove,now a UNESCO wrld heritage site ,  on the outskirts of the city of Osogbo, is one of the last remnants of primary high forest in southern Nigeria. Regarded as the abode of the goddess Osun

Osun_Sacred_Grove,_Osogbo_Osun_state.jpg

c917e58f47a296d410b7479d88aa7708.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Very very cool. I meant no offense by the binding spirits is not OK comment. I have some experience with a sourcer who thinks that binding spirits for his use is OK. I release spirits from bindings, and I work with totems that are bound to the spirit for their use, giving them functionality.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
rephrased wording to say what I meant