Sign in to follow this  
2ndchance

If You Desire, I Will Not Give You & If You Don't Desire, I Will Give You

If You Desire Anything, Then I Will Not Give You That Anything. 

If You Don't Desire Anything, Then I Will Give You Something.

That is unfortunately the mindset of the minders which are minding me right now.

:o

I am reminded of the wise and magical Nanny McPhee-  “When you need me, but do not want me then I must stay. But when you want me but no longer need me, I have to go”

I was taught one of the secrets of life was to turn desires into preferences.   Ie you may prefer chocolate but vanilla or strawberrry are just fine.  And the more fine we are with stuff we encounter the happier we tend to be. 

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing that thought. It appears to me a deeply wonderous and puzzling, while also deeply true axiom, and it certainly does resonate with me.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:53 AM, 2ndchance said:

If You Desire Anything, Then I Will Not Give You That Anything. 

If You Don't Desire Anything, Then I Will Give You Something.

That is unfortunately the mindset of the minders which are minding me right now.

:o

You're talking about yearning. You can yearn something, and so you insist that you don't have it, and so you cannot be given something that you insist you don't have. Because you have a very powerful mind. And no one can or will ever even want to try to assert themselves to you.

The desire itself, is the enjoying of that thing which life has caused you to realise for yourself.

When your habbitual patterns of thought, and believes, are waaay far far away from your desire, then you will feel that yearning for something you believe you cannot have. The believe has to be respectfully allowed to change, by mere enjoyment, non-physically, because it has nothing to do with physical reality. So instead of letting go of desire, you almost wanna say let go of disbelieve, but that's also not possible, unless you focus on the desire, which contains the believe in and of itself, unconditionally, meaning under any and all conditions, because you contain everything, and your nature is primarily unconditional.

This  resistant pattern of thought and (dis)believe always starts at some point of misunderstanding, supported by some other misunderstanding, and then is carried along the physical trail of humans, as resistance to their own greater true nature of eternal being.

So basically, this reveals the truth of the fractaline nature of eternity and infinity. You can never ever have something, or anything, that you do not already have. It will never ever be possible. And this includes the desire.

That doesn't mean you cannot have it. It usually means you do not want it, except in thought. Because changing the believe, requires so much change, that the desire would also change. Especially if the gap between the desire and believe is big. But this doesn't mean you are trapped at all, because you contain everything! If you were not of same nature to it, you could not be able to perceive it. So it just means you are not allowing yourself to perceive the desire as it already exists in your here and now and where it already exists here and now, and usually that is internal. So this internal discord causes people to try and change the conditions of their life to compensate, which never works and causes more discord.

That is why the best place in creation, is when you have a desire, strong desire for something, that you also believe you can have.

You basically get what you want, and want, and want, ongoingly. And so you live in harmony with the truth, forever more. And I do mean more, and never less.

You cannot change your desire or stop it or make it go away. You can only focus your attention on the thing you can have, you believe, and you want, and so you enjoy, and thus you experience that, more, ongoingly. That is the alignment that people seek. And it doesn't require one to change anything. Because change is the only constant, and so trying to change anything, only serves as resistance to your own eternal being, that is the truth of ever expansion and becoming, that is always perfect and becoming better, evermore, in every single here and now moment, always and alltimes.

But if you try to block the desire, in order to get it, you are still moving towards the unatainable, and the laws of creation will thus yield to you the everlasting expressions and experiences of unattainability in the infinite varieties that is of its eternal and infinite ever expanding nature.

So why? No freaking reason. Because you're free to choose to do so and focus yourself in that way, of discord to your own true nature, and believe me it requires absolute tremendous intelligence to even create such an experience of "less than" truth. And even in that everlasting failure, to simply stop and say, well, this other thing feels like more fun, I'm gonna focus my expansion on this. And done, you can shift 600 thousand years worth of discord, doing nothing, and thus leaving nothing undone. Because you can never get it wrong, and you will never get it done.

And out of the unattainability you can draw out the attainable, and the joy, and the attainable and the joy, ongoingly. That is easy. That shift takes place so easily and so fast, so effortless, that it goes unnoticed, unless if one understands the nature of existance. Because it is all contained within you. You do not need to change anything when you already contain everything. You already are existance. You exist right? So you just change what you choose to experience and how you choose to experience it, that's it.

Whenever you say "I want to have this" usually their heart is saying the true words that they are speaking in that moment, and the words are false in nature. They claim "I do not have this thing that I want" 

The truth is, you already have it. Most people think, well, the only version I have is the imaginary one. And that's not enough! ...Well? It is enough, if you see the bigger picture that your soul has acces to, which sees that that desire is only the smallest and one-est of the endless many other desires you also have, which are manifest in much greater fashion ALL around you every single day every day. And your soul knows how all of that relates to all of that. And usually, people are so stuck up on one single desire that they do not allow themselves to see the manifestation of all of that greatness, and so it goes unnoticed. It is thus not allowed to come to full blown realisation, untill they appearingly "let go of the desire." When in reality, they didn't let go of the desire, they let go of the resistance, and allowed themselves to fall INTO THEIR TRUE DESIRE, that is of all the things they already have full acces to and they enjoy. And that ongoing life of joy and bliss is the true desire. And it brings along with it the full blowns realisation of all things wanted evermore.

For everything that mankind has ever wanted, is because they thought they would feel better in the having of it. This assumes that what you already have doesn't feel good, and so this idea will never feel good, because it runs counter to your eternal wisdom and infinite intelligence, that you always have acces to. And depriving yourself of that, is always gonna feel bad and exhausting. An no one else can do that for you, or to you. Even if you trace it all the way back to the birth of resistance. It will always be based upon the smallest tiniest of misunderstandings. That's it. So trying to fix that, is like trying to make the sun come up by drawing circles on the sand. Unnecessary. It will just cause you to look and sand circles all day, untill one day, you accidentally look up at the sun, and allow yourself to believe that you have accomplished what you wanted to accomplish. Which was, to simply enjoy your desire. For that is why you are here. To enjoy the experience that is layed out before you, eternally and infinitely.

Your life is eternally tied to infinity and all that exists and is being in its everbecoming evermore. So whenever you say that your life isn't good enough, you are basically saying that all that exists isn't good enough. And you can never win that battle. And yet, that doesn't mean that your life isn't becoming better, yet. For even the joy of that battle is improving and becoming more and better, evermore. So let life show you how wonderfully you can lose that battle. And how joyous the return home to your true being is aswell. Your life is always unique, and will be evermore accomplished in its own uniquely everexpanding values evermore. And it doesn't even require you to know how or why, that's how loved you are by all that is, how important, and valued you are. So the temporary discomfort will be revealed, why. If you let it happen in perfect timing. Otherwise, it you will temporarily experience the lack of it. That's it. And the presence of it will always triumph over that. Eventually. Because existance is too great for it not to. It simply cannot be any other way.

Sign in to follow this