Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

TLUD aka Chinese Burner as Kang Bed-stoves as Daoist Neidan alchemy

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/04/kang-bed-stove-heater-and-tlud-stoves.html

You gotta scroll down a lot to get to the blogpost with images. TLUD aka Chinese Burner

5cVxL__LHPzvc0DUGULyMGThAr3Qi634HXlcdLAV

So as I explain in the blogpost - there are three stratified (or separated) energy centers in the TLUD stove.

The primary air inlet is the "bellows" just as the Huiyin or perineum is.

At first the oxygen is from above to start off along with the fire - then the Wok is put on top - so the primary air or Qi energy source is from below.

So as the bellows work - the air or Qi then circulates via the secondary air - or the extraordinary meridians.

The bellows pump is driven by the Waterwheel - just as the microcosmic orbit is called the water wheel.

440px-Yuan_Dynasty_-_waterwheels_and_sme

OK so the pump here for the Kang bed stove:

web-3011.jpg?format=1000w

So you can see the secondary air coming in from the top via the pump circulation:

web-3463.jpg?format=1000w

So that means the light on top is blue - just as in meditation - the blue light is the 3rd eye chakra or upper energy chamber (from the carbon monoxide being burned off in the Kang bed-stove

My blogspot has more details

So the Kang bed-stove plus bellows waterwheel alchemy is a simply PHYSICAL energy system that explains Daoist neidan alchemy in action. My blogpost gives the details

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this