Patrick Brown

Sequential Iterations of Universe as Consciousness

Just a passing thought as I've been revisiting sacred geometry and Phi/Pi, and was wondering if there are thresholds that we pass which are somewhat akin to initiations leading to an expansion of conscious? I was wondering if patterns are seen and then transcended as a move into a more complex reality? 

So we see the pattern of day and night and then the seasons but we also begin to extrapolate and realise that there are patterns within and without which are independent yet interrelated! So I'm wondering if mankind, or the individual, reaches a point of insanity where the current sphere of patterns are seen everywhere, sometimes called the oneness, and this causes the mind to breakthrough to another level of perception? So we can look back on evolution and understand it's unfolding but realise that consciousness is integral to this evolution and so our consciousness must at some point outgrow it's current womb! 

Hope that makes sense, just a passing thought. I mention it as I've found myself several times on the threshold of something that seems to unravel the whole of existence and consequently I have to close it down as it simply blows my mind. One way I would explain it is that it's like outgrowing your current perception of reality but in so doing the patterning, or your perpetual narrative, is perceived (watch "Westworld" the TV show to understand this). It's like realising you're in, or are, a mantra that's a monotonous perpetual state of being!   

So to conclude:

Is god, the infinite or whatever you would call it, eternally striving for greater and greater perception of reality? What if the only cure for ever expanding and complex states of being is stillness and peace? Does one relinquish the complexities of reality for simplicity and perhaps comply and return to the endless hum or do we just grow more conscious for eternity? 

it is to pure  and simple to be a thing or a mind, but it does know itself beyond regular knowing.  (otherwise all would be like the vanity of vanities)

• Like 1

This video may simplify what I was trying to explain above. The author seems to suggest there are paths of growth and evolution/creation that exist as potential and we can unlock them. This reminds me of the esoteric idea of the "Ring Pass Knot" although it may not be the same thing. Basically what I'm getting at is the idea of an evolutionary leap both personal and planetary. By the way no bullshit in the video it's just what is. 

It is only humans (on this planet) that search frantically.
What is wrong with them ?  Several things :

1. They avoid pain, and in so doing parts of their identity-consciousness becomes fragmented off, so that as they age they become smaller inside, with many lost parts this leads to :
2. Fragmentation : instead of a person being 1 person, they have many sub-selves inside, this is due to 1. and also due to 3.   In the end a person is quite mad and lives in a fictitious paper thin sense of themselves unnable to constructively deal with life.

3. Distraction education : instead of thinking being thinking, children are taught incorrectly by adults who mix in Hollywood emotions into it which damages the thinking.   Then when people wish to use the bathroom, educators mix in punishment and discipline into it, which damages the physical part of us.  Then when people have feelings, educators explain it away with technical ideas about hormones and whatnot. 
The result of this is that all the natural functions are interwired and messed up.   Thinking becomes trained to be mixed with feelings, feeling with the physical body, the physical body with thinking.   When you have sex, you probably are joined in bed by your parents, Jack Sparrow, Beyonce's ass, and David Attenborough.   Sex is no longer just sex, these associations are wired into your experience.

The result is insanity.   Hence it is said by Buddha that enlightenment is when seeing is just seeing, hearing is just hearing, and thinking is just thinking.   Jesus says he who has ears to hear, and eyes to see.  And that they know not the day nor the hour.

Humans are monkey-plus and with a low level consciousness they are quite vulnerable to distortions, especially if every other adult monkey+ is so gleefully ramming in shit into your head from a young age.

Progress !!!  Then they talk of progress, right after discussing overpopulation, nuclear waste, soil erosion, and the illuminati.

Then it's the time to talk about love love love compassion and world peace and a bit more love, "isn't George Clooney nice?  I've got his new book, and do you know about his wife, well .... "

What a place !!!

I wish you good luck, you're gonna need it.

Oh yeah this thread was about the growth of intelligence in the universe.

Well when you are insane, there are priorities that come before such lofty subjects.

• Like 1