Sign in to follow this  
GoFoSho

Crawling out of my rock after so many years of darkness

Hey,

I'm just going to be as honest as I can since I don't really do this type of thing and this is a community I want to be apart of. So long story short, I've started meditating again lately and have been surfing YouTube after work for information on relaxing the mind and what not. I ran into an old video about "John Chang" which I had seen a very long time ago and somehow ended up here after reading up on Mopai. I forgot to mention that I had been delving deep into the Tao Te Ching recently and just Daoism in general so when I started digging information about Mopai the Taoism information that came with a thread on this forum really caught my attention.

I just wanna make it clear that I am not here just for information about Mopai but I consider myself a student of life and I feel that my past lives have some sort of connection to the Daoist way of life(if i can call it that). I am an asian in my thirties living in Australia, single and have my own business but I honestly feel like I would drop everything to find a real master to teach "the way"

jc

• Like 1

Hello, GoFoSho, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi JC,

Welcome.  The Tao Te Ching is deep and a good place to start.  I hope you find what your looking for!

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin 

Welcome, this place is not so much garbage in, garbage out, as much as.. get involved.  Add to a few discussions.  Create a topic; ask questions.  Talk about yourself and your aspirations and see if others are on a similar path. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this