Sign in to follow this  
roycee00

What to do About Insufficient Kidney Essence

Three years ago, I experimented with Mantak Chia's Scrotal Compression (compressing air into testicles) and Microcosmic Orbit exercises to increase my energy. However, since then, energy has been leaking out of my kidneys and Ming Men in the form of heat. I've gotten treated by many healers since then, but the energy continues to leak. What solutions do you think would be the best fit for me?

10 hours ago, roycee00 said:

I experimented with Mantak Chia's...

It’s very common to develop serious problems using Mantak Chia’s system.

These sort of things are difficult to fix and take a long time.

Firstly stop all cultivation practice (whether Chia’s or any other). 

Secondly focus on really perfecting the fundamentals of a healthy life:

exercise, sleep and diet and stay away from unhealthy habits.

Exercise: regular, not obsessive, but intense at times. Cardio, bodyweight based movements and mobility and stretching all good.

Sleep: not too much, not too little (7 to 9 hrs). Wake up at a regular time every morning. Be asleep by 11pm.

Diet: freshly cooked food. No processed food. Look up blood nourishing foods. Plenty of leafy greens, beans, buckwheat, nuts and seeds, seaweed etc. Healing with whole foods is a good book.

Unhealthy habits: no smoking, no weed or other drugs. Minimal alcohol. Moderate sexual activity - not too much, not too little! Don’t try complete celibacy/non ejaculation.

It will take some time to really dial these in. They sound obvious and basic, but few people really manage to do this properly. 

Once the above are stable you can start supplementing with nourishing herbs. Specifically: goji, gynostemma, spirulina and chlorella and medicinal mushrooms.

It can take many years to recover fully - but you will - and you’ll probably be even better off than before you started the Chia stuff :)

Good luck :)

• Like 6

Freeform had some great advice there.

Also, it's not good to diagnose yourself with Chinese Medicine. I would hazard a guess that your issue isn't kidney essence deficiency.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this