Sign in to follow this  
2ndchance

Looking for Chinese Wikipedia and Chinese Spiritual Forums

Hey all, I am trying to communicate my energetic spiritual problems to a few old chinese masters but the depth of my chinese vocabulary in regards to spiritual terminology is limited and I am having much difficulties in communicating to the old chinese masters.

Terms like "Shakipat" "Prana" "Kundalini" "Chakras" are difficult to find and understand in the Chinese language as they all stem from Indian Culture.

It is just very difficult to communicate to the Chinese people in Chinese and they don't understand English.

Edited by 2ndchance

9 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

Terms like "Shakipat"

夏克緹巴

"Prana"

普拉纳

"Kundalini"

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/昆達里尼

"Chakras"

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/查克拉

are difficult to find and understand in the Chinese language

:wub: :D

So are there any chinese practitioners in here who frequent chinese spiritual forums? I would love to study from them. I still use mdbg frequently though.

Edited by 2ndchance

10 hours ago, Kar3n said:

If they are true masters you will not need words.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very few masters can read my true mind. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I am really looking for any chinese practitioner or chinese spiritual master who can combine hinduism teachings with their buddhist/daoist practices.

Edited by 2ndchance

1 hour ago, 2ndchance said:

Very few masters can read my true mind. :rolleyes:

That's because there are very few true masters.

And, it's not about mind reading.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

Hey all, I am trying to communicate my energetic spiritual problems to a few old chinese masters but the depth of my chinese vocabulary in regards to spiritual terminology is limited and I am having much difficulties in communicating to the old chinese masters.

Terms like "Shakipat" "Prana" "Kundalini" "Chakras" are difficult to find and understand in the Chinese language as they all stem from Indian Culture.

It is just very difficult to communicate to the Chinese people in Chinese and they don't understand English.

Chinese masters I know also do medicine . I dont need to tell them anything. They diagnose and then they explain to me what I am feeling or experiencing . Then  give remedy .

When I go to western master of medicine , I have to tell HIM what I am experiencing  and feeling , but often he does not seem to be believing me , or even listening .   

:huh:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Kar3n said:

That's because there are very few true masters.

And, it's not about mind reading.

read   eyes, pulse , breath, skin ,  'behaviour '  ( ie, sometimes ask questions ; " .... "You wake up on  a  3 am ? ....   what work you do now ? ...how many time a sex you have ?"  )   'demeanour'     (is there a Chinese word for that ? ) .

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

I am really looking for any chinese practitioner or chinese spiritual master who can combine hinduism teachings with their buddhist/daoist practices.

article-2059084-002DBEE900000258-815_468

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, 2ndchance said:

So are there any chinese practitioners in here who frequent chinese spiritual forums? I would love to study from them. I still use mdbg frequently though.

At 漏尽阁 http://xiulian.cn/Discuz/forum.php, some members can speak/write English, but most posts are in Chinese. 

If some questions are posted at 漏尽阁 in English, the administrators might want to setup a English forum there.

Google Chrome has a translate function built in, so tops and posts can be translated in-browser from Chinese to English. 

Hope it could help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this