Sign in to follow this  
de_paradise

questions on kundalini and also matak chia

hi,

im new to kundalini, and its been about 3 months since "it" started. if i didnt have the good karma to find taobums and subsequently bill bodri and master nan's book, i think i would be totally f***ed right now. ive looked on the net, the so-called kundalini info sites, and they seem to have no clue that its just a process of jing refining to chi and chi opening lots of channels. Most sites pay so much attention to the negative parts, spontaneous awakenings, lost, fearful, or delusional people, its like watching the disasters of the evening news. So my question is.....why dont more people actually understand and welcome this energy and then do the right thing to help it along?

Also, at the moment, my experience is so weird, and i havent found any info that I can relate to. Lately for example, my body is being dredged by a kind of silky cuccoon weave, also my head is being penetrated and cleaned by little straws, and it gets ejected from my head like spent fuel rods, falling out of my ears, nose, and forehead. Well, wherever. Even though Bodri's book is pretty stingy on giving details for this low level stage, im fairly sure where i am in the process. Anyone know of other souces that one can trust?

Next question, is that i am in Thailand at the moment. I see that Mantak Chia is respected, but it seems like his universal tao school is a high class resort for lifting cash off of new agers, not for humble meditators. Any reason one should go there in Chiang Mai?

Regards

Can't give you my opinion in the last part of your message. Regarding the first part: avoid accumulating chi in the head. Store it below the navel also called Xia Tantien or Hara.

Chi needs to be moved around and too much of it in the upper centres leads to mental disaster.

We already think too much on our technlogical society. Ground yourself well and keep chi where I just said.

I would stay away from Kundalini; however and spontaneous kundalini raises are normal if the spiritual practice is done correctly but don't pay too much attention to them either. They lead to nowhere.

GoodL.

Sign in to follow this