Sign in to follow this  
Abzu

the way, the truth, and the light

Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”

jesus said

1:i am - the way, the truth, and the life 

2: no one comes to the father, except through me

;

all things can be an idol, including English words 

allegory is beautiful 

;

there is a stark difference between following the way, and riding on the backs of idols 

Edited by Abzu

from what is in the text, it would appear as jesus merely showed his area a purer form of the tao. amazing what this has been conflated with

the blood of Christ, a transmission of qi 

that it is shed is not what is important 

the qi of Christ - exceptionally clean

the qi of the eucharist ritual - dependent on the area in which it is performed 

Edited by Abzu

jesus basically said - these other teachers you've been listening to are idiots 

peter shared one vision and made everything clean to a group of people 

the entire old testament was the poison 

10/10 long term koan

Edited by Abzu

3 wise men - other masters. students of astrology at the least. giving their blessing to the work. 

the problem however, in the established construct stemming from manipulation of the way, are self evident, and reveal themselves with time 

Read "Christ in Egypt" by D.M. Murdock - an amazing tome on the true origins of Christianity. It's an academic analysis so a bit dry but I corresponded with the author several times. She was an independent scholar and died early - I suppose from all the stress of the brutal criticism she got. I criticized her a bit - but this topic of comparative religion is pretty intense. The book is free online but if can buy it - I think her family needs support as she left children behind.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Read "Christ in Egypt" by D.M. Murdock - an amazing tome on the true origins of Christianity. It's an academic analysis so a bit dry but I corresponded with the author several times. She was an independent scholar and died early - I suppose from all the stress of the brutal criticism she got. I criticized her a bit - but this topic of comparative religion is pretty intense. The book is free online but if can buy it - I think her family needs support as she left children behind.

fantastic, and good find; thank you 

although I am finding much value in the teachings itself. treating his individual words with the same discernment you would treat any other master of the way. hidden in the subtlety

this for example: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

breaks the entire manipulated western lens, and would afford one their right to the way on their own terms, or it's own terms 

and the conflation with "the father" and immortality. applied for a sense of urgency, but wholly unnecessary 

Edited by Abzu

he says "I am god," and I am the way, but never that that which is not him is not also the way 

manipulative, yet artistic 

inspirational precisely because it is an image of what the tao creeping through the closed door looks like 

Just now, lifeforce said:

Bill Donahue's videos are excellent. 

YES! the sun god. I must watch this 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Abzu said:

YES! the sun god. I must watch this 

Watch ALL of his videos, seriously. It will change your outlook on the Bible, and other ancient texts.

1 minute ago, lifeforce said:

Watch ALL of his videos, seriously. It will change your outlook on the Bible, and other ancient texts.

this sounds very healthy. it's a big piece I've been beginning to work through and see for what it really is, bar historical events. 

• Like 1

Just now, Abzu said:

this sounds very healthy. it's a big piece I've been beginning to work through and see for what it really is, bar historical events. 

Well, it is a huge undertaking. Bill has hundreds of videos. I've lost track of the one's I've watched and the one's I haven't.

I must get more organised lol.

The historical events may not be true either. The characters mentioned in the Bible, ALL OF THEM, probably never existed.

We've had a hatchet job done on us, spiritually and religiously. A massive conspiracy lasting 2000+ years.

The perpetrators remain elusive. I don't think we'll ever know the truth. All we have is written words and our senses, and the good works of other intelligent skeptics to try and decipher them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

Well, it is a huge undertaking. Bill has hundreds of videos. I've lost track of the one's I've watched and the one's I haven't.

I must get more organised lol.

The historical events may not be true either. The characters mentioned in the Bible, ALL OF THEM, probably never existed.

We've had a hatchet job done on us, spiritually and religiously. A massive conspiracy lasting 2000+ years.

The perpetrators remain elusive. I don't think we'll ever know the truth. All we have is written words and our senses, and the good works of other intelligent skeptics to try and decipher them.

i'd say this is very likely. this is why I mentioned the qi earlier. it's been set up as a streamline manipulation of qi utilizing people's subconscious. we're animals but most of the population is - not there, simply, and they are suffering for it. and spreading it around. we need more sun gods and less sun god worshippers. which is why breaking through these things is imperative.

I garner they wanted us all to be "sticky"

close but not too close,creates a sort of magnetic propulsion.

the senses, they cannot fool. the nervous system knows. 

instead of basking in the light of the tao, they want people pulling on the grass and the cloth.

remove the hands from the cold, and they will return to the warmth. 

Edited by Abzu
  • Like 1

On 27/03/2019 at 6:38 PM, Abzu said:

never that that which is not him is not also the way 

he said that this adulterous and sinful generation asks for a sign but will get nothing but the sign of Jonah

On 27/03/2019 at 6:34 PM, Abzu said:

and the conflation with "the father" and immortality. applied for a sense of urgency, but wholly unnecessary 

wide is the gate and broad the road to a headache destruction

On 27/03/2019 at 6:34 PM, Abzu said:

breaks the entire manipulated western lens, and would afford one their right to the way on their own terms, or it's own terms 

he said no-one comes to the Father but through me

On 27/03/2019 at 5:21 PM, Abzu said:

the entire old testament was the poison 

he said he came not to destroy the covenant (Mosaic law) but to fulfil (follow) it

On 27/03/2019 at 7:08 PM, Abzu said:

instead of basking in the light of the tao

he said that the seed that falls on the farmers' path is trampled under foot and eaten by the birds of the air;  and also that one should not law pearls before swine or they will trample it under foot and turn and rend you

But one thing is clear to me, that Jesus is unknown.
Because the people of the Earth know not the day.
Neither do they even know the hour.

Humans see everything except the depth of their dis-orientation.

Sign in to follow this