redstratus

Hello, I am redstratus :)

Have been lurking for a while.  Decided to sign up because I may have something to say or ask.  Love the community -- I don't see too many forums like this still active on the net with a thriving user base.

If anybody wants to chat about Spring Forest Qigong, pranayama, or astral projection, I'd love to talk.  I generally don't post online, or on social media... mainly just read, but I'm friendly.

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to join the conversation. :)

• Like 2

Hello, redstratus, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi RedStratus,

Welcome.  I'm glad you decided to say Hello, the more members to contribute, the better our conversations usually go.  I'd love to hear your input.  Thanks :) ... and enjoy ! 

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin 

On 26/3/2019 at 10:18 PM, redstratus said:

If anybody wants to chat about Spring Forest Qigong, pranayama, or astral projection, I'd love to talk.  I generally don't post online, or on social media... mainly just read, but I'm friendly.

Hello @redstratus

I love those topic :)

What is your experience with Spring Forest Qigong?

@J Warg yes it's a lifestyle!

Spring Forest Qigong is incredible.  The benefits have been subtle and gradually got into my face more and more.  I could feel the qi between my hands and traveling around the small universe.  It's more than worth the price of admission, but of course you have to actually practice regularly!  Haha... I read the book as soon as it came in the mail, but the DVD just kind of sat there, and didn't do much automatically.  Few months later I saw Master Lin's video on 100 days of SFQG challenge and took it on.  Finished about a week ago.  My emotional health improved substantially, blockages are real and can be easily and gradually resolved.  If you sign up for the newsletter you can get invited to the free monthly phone healing... the energy transmissions are palpable.

@voidisyinyang has had quite a bit to say on Spring Forest Qigong.  Would highly recommend reading his posts.

I've been doing a lot of pranayama again through self-study.  No real teacher or course like SFQG, so it's guesswork for me.  But pranayama feels like a totally different energy system somehow, where I pack energy and turn myself into a coiled spring.  Haven't figured out how the channels are related.  But kapalbhati is just magickal for weight loss and a long lasting serotonin buzz.

• Like 3