Sinai

Ultimate Inner Alchemy

2 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

He has pierced holes in his cheeks. 

That's a piercing just like an EAR RING but larger, that's all.

This stuff is meaningful to you, and you think it indicate "spiritual development"?

Ha! Everyone can trick you.

-VonKrankenhaus

Oh my you have such a limited understanding of science and spirituality...its utterly baffling

There's thousands of videos of said festival online.....watch how it happens

Now for the gate theory of pain...ill make it simple for you

Two types of receptors...small and large...

small = gate open = pain felt

large = gate closed = pain not felt

sometimes when you stimulate the large after stimulating the small.....it can ease the pain, and stop it ( this is the idea behind rubbing yourself  when injured.

Pain is perceptive...but it is intertwined with both consciousness and the nervous system...that is why I am using this example ( if you prick a person in a coma with a needle, it wont register)

So....there's no evidence any of these people are sedated, or under any type of anesthetic ( go there yourself and see, the go into trance and then these things begin happening to them) and they are not actively stimulating large receptors ( not to mention it's incomprehensible to any scientific mind how much stimulation would be needed to even begin to diminish the pain from some of the things you see in Phuket)

Now what does this have to do with spirituality....very simple really...because pain is unique in that it is tied to all these....we can deduce that if nothing is being done to these individuals...then we can remove any nervous system manipulation

So what these people are doing is invoking deities....this leads to a shift in consciousness where they are no longer themselves but an embodied version of these "entities"  One can then deduce that it is this shift in consciousness that allows the overriding of the nervous system and thus, pain perception

Take note of how said individual never even flinches..

Now I know you, you're a skeptic to the bitter end...so lets go one step further. 

Now if this was only one person, we could argue trickery...but this happens to dozens and dozens of people simultaneously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_i5rCYDFI&t=236s

Now check that one out.....the guy at 1.30 running his lips and tongue all over the blade

I could get countless more.....you'll also see people eating glass and whatnot, and not preformed pieces....they will be chewing on fluorescent bulbs....and they wont flinch either

So....as this defies all physiological explanation...where do we turn to? trickery? Nope, they don't go around pretending to do this....the blood is real, the wounds are real, and the pain oddly enough...is absent

If we take their word for it....they are channeling entities....or rather, deities should I say.

We are talking about the understanding of spirituality in general, something you seem to have zero grasp of....nobody used the word progress except you...these people are vessels, not practitioners.

On the contrary, nobody is fooling me, least of all you, rather, the only person being fooled here is you.....by yourself.

I have enough of a scientific background to understand when its time to call something a bluff, and when it's time to say, ok this isn't as easily explained as one might think....and as far as John Chang goes he falls directly into the latter category.

You would do well to go and experience these things...for someone who claims to be familiar, its almost painful to note how ignorant of these concepts you really are

2 hours ago, pegasus1992 said:

So what these people are doing is invoking deities

Sure.

But in the video you posted, it is a guy who has pre-made piercings in his cheeks having some cloth passed through them.

Might as well be a video of someone putting in really big ear rings. 

In terms of pain receptors, any video of someone giving birth or passing kidney stone would do.

If that "spiritual development" to you, any hospital must be FULL of that.

-VonKrankenhaus

2 hours ago, pegasus1992 said:

you'll also see people eating glass

Kid in my school used to do that at parties.

No big deal. 

Nothing to do with Qi Work or spiritual development.

-VonKrankenhaus

3 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Sure.

But in the video you posted, it is a guy who has pre-made piercings in his cheeks having some cloth passed through them.

Might as well be a video of someone putting in really big ear rings. 

In terms of pain receptors, any video of someone giving birth or passing kidney stone would do.

If that "spiritual development" to you, any hospital must be FULL of that.

-VonKrankenhaus

Now kindly show me a video of a dozens of pregnant women unmedicated  who feel absolutely nothing simultaneously, and then you might begin to have a point...otherwise more conjecture and nonsensical claims from your side. These people are completely immune to consistent pain that far exceeds what humans can consciously perceive without any response from the nervous system

That is the key here, and that is exactly what you are missing...and again this is a basic discussion about spirituality..not development....so please read my posts in their entirety if you want to respond...the selective addressing is not a good way to talk about anything

Just now, vonkrankenhaus said:

Kid in my school used to do that at parties.

No big deal. 

Nothing to do with Qi Work or spiritual development.

-VonKrankenhaus

Nobody mentioned qi work...this exercise was nothing more than to get you to understand, that paranormal things do exist, and they are readily available to perceive...and to deny that is to be ignorant to just how powerful these things are

Let me see the children eating glass please, with their tongues ripped open and bleeding, also let me see them not react in any way whatsoever....start bringing some evidence to your claims please....you've offered nothing in any case whatsoever