Sinai

Ultimate Inner Alchemy

13 minutes ago, pegasus1992 said:

I would also, but that wont happen.

I do not need to because I am making no claims about him, I am only referring to the testimony of those that have

And as for myths...

We have

A very famous anthropologist, who was well known long before he ever encountered Chang

A medical doctor

A physicist (Who is actually on Linkedin....feel free to contact him)

The former CEO of the Mind Science Foundation (Also a publised author and most certainly does exist)

Kostas Danoas (Books, and countless interviews)

Jim McMillan (Who is on video with Chang twice, also has pictures..book..interviews..and leaked the teachings)

mjjbecker (Member on here)

Andreas

Seandenty (Former member)

David Verdesi (Who brought people to see him, WHO HAD HIS OWN HIDDEN AGENDA)

There are but a few names, all of which who have given evidence or detailed accounts of their interactions with this man

But you are suggesting they are all liars? or in some kind of conspiracy together

What about all the people in the pictures with Chang?

tumblr_l4ygh95lch1qzguyn.jpg?resize=500,

All Liars too??? and i guess the picture is photo-shopped?

Please stop embarrassing yourself now...... there's no need for it

Oh great, another more pie jihadist!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, pegasus1992 said:

Im not even  a little surprised you cannot substantiate anything that you have said :rolleyes:

And a very poor attempt to avoid the question

2/10

I actually posted this before I read your question.

15 minutes ago, pegasus1992 said:

I would also, but that wont happen.

I do not need to because I am making no claims about him, I am only referring to the testimony of those that have

And as for myths...

We have

A very famous anthropologist, who was well known long before he ever encountered Chang

A medical doctor

A physicist (Who is actually on Linkedin....feel free to contact him)

The former CEO of the Mind Science Foundation (Also a publised author and most certainly does exist)

Kostas Danoas (Books, and countless interviews)

Jim McMillan (Who is on video with Chang twice, also has pictures..book..interviews..and leaked the teachings)

mjjbecker (Member on here)

Andreas

Seandenty (Former member)

David Verdesi (Who brought people to see him, WHO HAD HIS OWN HIDDEN AGENDA)

There are but a few names, all of which who have given evidence or detailed accounts of their interactions with this man

But you are suggesting they are all liars? or in some kind of conspiracy together

What about all the people in the pictures with Chang?

tumblr_l4ygh95lch1qzguyn.jpg?resize=500,

All Liars too??? and i guess the picture is photo-shopped?

Please stop embarrassing yourself now...... there's no need for it

I also haven't made any claims about JC.

I just don't believe all the myth and fantasy surrounding the whole issue.

That photo is of Kosta with JC and others. Remember Kosta wrote the book which gullible westerners believed, which resulted in wild goose chases around the Indonesian sub-continent. Looking for a man who survives 90 mph car crashes with his chi power and sets pieces of paper on fire with his mind. 

I'm outta here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Oh great, another more pie jihadist!

Umm no?  I am talking we, as in the public....thank you for assuming

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Oh, a picture of an asain man sitting meditating. This proves nothing. Parlour tricks and fanciful claims to sell books and send people on wild goose chases around Indonesia.

13 minutes ago, lifeforce said:

I also haven't made any claims about JC.

I just don't believe all the myth and fantasy surrounding the whole issue.

That photo is of Kosta with JC and others. Remember Kosta wrote the book which gullible westerners believed, which resulted in wild goose chases around the Indonesian sub-continent. Looking for a man who survives 90 mph car crashes with his chi power and sets pieces of paper on fire with his mind. 

I'm outta here.

Actually you made a pretty bold claim

So now if you want to substantiate that....you must provide something of greater magnitude than what we already have

In other words, go find John Chang, test him and come back and prove it was all false

Otherwise, you're spouting unsubstantiated nonsense

Edited by pegasus1992

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

I like these stories, but there is no foundation. May be he also breathes fire and walks 10cm above earth? Could you find just one recording of his ability? He must have shown something on his seminar? Ever?

I heard he takes everyone as student, as long as they pay 5000$ for 5 day seminar, and come in bulk. The more the better, 100 students? perfect income.

Have you read "OPening the Dragon Gate" - Wang Liping was tied down to stay in full lotus for 4 hours without moving - of course his masters probably sent energy into him and Wang was only 9 years old at the time - so his channels would open up much more easily.

So as for your legs getting sore - yes this is just the initial channels opening up. So if your mind is strong enough then if you STAY in full lotus, as Master Nan, Huai-chin explains - then you get an internal orgasm and this clears out the energy channels. So in other words - the sympathetic nervous system is being pushed to the extreme and if your mind can handle the pain, then a dialectical OPPOSITE extreme of parasympathetic energy occurs to "store up" the charge.

So - for an experiment - I asked for $20 donations to do 8 hours of full lotus. So a person would donate $20 and I would sit full lotus for 8 hours in one day. Sometimes I took an hour break - but I noticed the hardest was on the knee channels opening up. So then it's good to mix in the standing exercises between the full lotus sessions.

After about 6 sessions of 8 hours of full lotus - alternating right and left legs on top - then I saw lots of bright blue purple light, etc. And people also reported feeling the energy - people would send me photos. Also I would get information healing signals - so I would tell people ideas to help them heal.

But even that is not the same as 4 hours of full lotus without moving. So as with Chunyi Lin - anyone can pay to attend the conferences and retreats - and the information is one thing - but being at that energy level is another. So to be a real student is only based on what the student is ready to receive.

37 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

So, I should stay in pain through will power,  and it will work through?

I get pain around ankles mostly.

This is interesting, i am going to try today.

Master Nan, Huai-chin:

The most difficult area to unblock is waist-down, to the toes. The two feet are especially difficult. Once unblocked, a sensation of comfort will come to the feet, followed by a joyous sensation. Sensation will gradually move from feet to brain, at which one experiences a huge ecstasy. In this case, the body is no longer an impediment....you will have a strong internal orgasm from your feet and legs upward to your waist and back, and even throughout your entire body. Rest assured. You would then not want to release your legs and stop your meditation prematurely."

https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Tao-Longevity-by-Huai-Chin-Nan.pdf

Edited by voidisyinyang

42 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

hmmm - although what voidisyinyang says may well be correct, the stronger effects he describes may well require a number of full days of meditation, rather then just extending one daily sitting.

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

What I recommend is using the "small universe" meditation of http://springforestqigong.com as then you get cardiorespiratory synchronization (heart-mind and breathing) and then listening to music - the motivation is to keep going as the music keeps going.

So there is a one hour meditation - that's what I use.

As for the ankles - you just want to make sure to get the heels up on the thighs.

Then as the channels open up and the hips stretch out - especially the lower body - then you can get the feet farther up on the thighs.

So the photo of me in full lotus is from when I was doing those 8 hours sessions!

mqdefault.jpg&f=1

So if people want to donate to me again - then I will do 4 hours of full lotus meditation nonstop for $20 per donation.

You can email me at ecoechocultivation@ g ma il

or just send a donation to

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

and if you email me and send a donation - then you can email a photo if you want.

So then I can visualize energy into the photo as I meditate.

thanks

4 hours ago, pegasus1992 said:

Actually Substantiate what you are saying, or else stop claiming false nonsense

Chang has been verified...countless students...students of his students....he's been examined by a physicist and a medical doctor on camera in a  loosely quasi-experimental type manner. His own patients are the reason he was even found. His students have been recorded testing. And a new generation of teachings is coming to the forefront basically confirming everything he said as true

And what evidence have you?? Idiots posting videos online in an attempt to discredit a person WHO NEVER WANTED any publicity, money or fame because their mind is unopen and stuck in a westernized materialistic reductionist paradigm that dies by the day

Wild goose chases?? scores of people have been to see Chang. What planet do you live on?

There was no fanciful claims....there is plenty of evidence on the video and testimony

And you have?? As the person above does...absolutely nothing

But heres an idea...seek him out...his address is online so it will save you the countless hours it took the others.

But you wont...you'll sit there in your chair...regurgitating unsubstantiated nonsense just like the other individual.

There is no debate here

Have you been to see Chang? have you tested him? have you experienced what the others have?

The answer to all 3 is most likely no...therefore you're unqualified to form any worthwhile opinion of what he is doing, unless it is based on the testimony of others....and because you literally ignore that....your opinion is  actually based off of nothing

No evidence

No experience

No understanding

So wheres the debate to be had?

Jesus fucking Christ!

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Jesus fucking Christ!

No, just a person who doesn't like people trying to debunk someone with no evidence

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pegasus1992 said:

No, just a person who doesn't like people trying to debunk someone with no evidence

Not convinced.

I've read the script too many times to not recognize it when I see it.

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, silent thunder said:

where!?  where!???

oh fer fucks sake!!!

did I miss him again!??

Not to worry -- he´s coming back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So if people want to donate to me again - then I will do 4 hours of full lotus meditation nonstop for $20 per donation.

You can email me at ecoechocultivation@ g ma il

or just send a donation to

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

and if you email me and send a donation - then you can email a photo if you want.

So then I can visualize energy into the photo as I meditate.

thanks

Four hours of focused full lotus meditation for just $20 is a great deal but not everybody has $20.  I offer a more economical alternative -- one hour of nonstop meditation for $5!  The meditation will occur on a chair and my mind may wander a bit, but hey, ya get what ya pay for.

:lol:

(no disrespect meant, voidisyinyang.  If you can heal people by meditating with their image in your mind and people want to pay you for it, more power to all concerned.  I´m just having a bit of fun on a hard day.)

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Meditation without slight movement, when you get in touch with principles of earth are very cool.

Sometimes even sitting in a crowded city you get lost, and feel yourself on top of the mountain.

I´ve read about some widely respected teachers who recommend "meditation without slight movement" and have always been intrigued by this idea.  Does movement dissipate energy that would otherwise build in stillness?  I´d be interested if people have experience/knowledge to share about the benefits of meditating without even slight movement.

Edited by liminal_luke

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I´d be interested if people have experience/knowledge to share about the benefits of meditating without even slight movement.

The secret about no movement is based on complementary opposites.

So for males in full lotus - the left leg is yang and so should be on top or "embrace" the yin lower body. Then as the image of John Chang shows - his right hand is on top and left is below the navel. So the yang left hand is against the yin lower body and yin right hand is against the yang upper body.

Same with Yiquan - the Western teachers tell people to stand without moving but don't tell the Westerners the secret of why the energy builds up without moving! The right hand is to be visualized as connecting with the left foot and the left hand with the right foot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I am gonna go pay myself a 20$ to do a 4hour full lotus meditation :P

Yes Chunyi said that 1 hour of full lotus meditation equals 4 hours of any other type of meditation. So if you can do 1 hour of nonstop full lotus meditation then that would be the same as sitting in a chair meditating for 4 hours. So then if it is $20 for 1 hour - that would be $20 for 4 hours of sitting in a chair or $5 for 1 hour of sitting in a chair. haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2019 at 10:35 AM, pegasus1992 said:

Chang has more credibility than any publicly known master to date (Wang Liping might be on par, but I've only heard stories)...So to call him a fake...you are either (A) A Liar (B) Have substantial evidence to prove it (need i remind you of all the testimony, of which you would need even more of the refute those claims)

Im gonna go with A...and I could literally care less how much experience you have....theres too much evidence to suggest that Chang is authentic...one need only read damo mitchells last book to realize he literally laid out level 1 of mo pai, and confirmed further things about the later levels....three decades after chang did the first public demo

Please, feel free to tell us all about how great you and your system are in this thread:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

So after sitting in full lotus quiet alot yesterday,

I get cold needles shooting in my legs upon walking today,

do you know anth about this

Pressure damage to nerves due to trying to hard? 

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

The question is should I continue or give it a rest for few days.

It's a make or breake situation. 

Either you make it, or you breake. 

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I´ve read about some widely respected teachers who recommend "meditation without slight movement" and have always been intrigued by this idea.  Does movement dissipate energy that would otherwise build in stillness?  I´d be interested if people have experience/knowledge to share about the benefits of meditating without even slight movement.

So a few things: first, in the beginning, trying to remain still in Zhan Zhuang or seated meditation will be very difficult for most people. Perfect stillness isn't likely from day one and takes years of practice to achieve, as the body is removing physical, emotional, and mental tensions. 

FORCING stillness is not recommended in our school. This creates more tension. A few movements may erupt sporadically and involuntarily, and ideally, you minimize them, but don't deny them either. Eventually, they will stop on their own and it becomes much more natural to be still to the point that only a serious practitioner will understand when I say that you appear to be completely still even when your body is moving, such as when you are out walking and not even practicing directly

The caveat to this is to have the right meditation style for you and the proper guidance into it and through it. Otherwise, it's hard to make those adjustments as you go along and measure your progress. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Eventually, they will stop on their own and it becomes much more natural to be still to the point that only a serious practitioner will understand when I say that you appear to be completely still even when your body is moving, such as when you are out walking and not even practicing directly

I recently participated in a Bon meditation workshop online with TWR.  One of the practices taught was to meditate on stillness.  Your post reminds me of what TWR called the stillness of being  -- a stillness that is not dependent on an absence of movement.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

So after sitting in full lotus quiet alot yesterday,

I get cold needles shooting in my legs upon walking today,

do you know anth about this

So Chunyi says how when the legs are numb that means the qi energy is in the upper body. Then as the qi cycles back down it opens up the leg channels again. So for me - if I go out of full lotus BEFORE the leg channels get open up again - then my legs can have that tingling numbness. But if I stay in full lotus longer - then the leg channels open up again.

So other teachers say - yes the point of full lotus is to close off the leg channels so that the qi of the legs then opens up the upper body. But as John Chang emphasizes - you take in the energy of the Earth as yin qi - this in Earthing is known to cause internal tingling also. That is the negative ions neutralizing free radicals inside the body (like as caused by sugar). So free radicals from sugar cause inflammation of the nerves - as increased sympathetic nervous system cortisol spikes

So as you go deep into the tingling - this is actually the deeper Parasympathetic vagus nerve energy that is storing up the energy into the body as yuan qi. And so as Master Nan, Huai-chin states - then the orgasmic energy gets stronger and the bliss and joy gets stronger then the more full lotus meditation you go into.

So I describe this a bit from the 49 day full lotus cave meditation - in the training manual I have linked below - at Mt. Qingcheng. This is what the traditional Daoist alchemy training is that Chunyi did. Also http://qigongmaster.com does this training.

21 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

It really depends on what that is in reference to.

One teaching is the gap between thoughts. That leads to quite mind which is an expansive no movement experience.

Another example that I thought was much more powerful and was taught to me as part of a Mahamudra empowerment was the mind during mindfulness.

With mindfulness we observe our thoughts . 

Now to explain this I will use a common experience in meditation using the breath. We focus on the breath but the mind will all of a sudden take over and we will find ourselves lost in some thought or daydream.

The mind is taking over, it wants to be active. I will repeat that last part the mind wants to be active.

With mindfulness while we might be observing, the mind is focusing, being active, noticing every thought that arises. A thought arises and the mind is drawn to that thought. It becomes active to notice the thoughts. Your movement.

The next step is to be like the sky, to let whatever arises, arise without the mind taking over to notice, to focus, to engage in whatever thought is passing through.

That to me is meditation without the slightest movement.

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 2