Sinai

Ultimate Inner Alchemy

13 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

We have filled this thread with some ultimate alchemy, indeed.

But did you know that voice in your head could be used as a service function? It can be programmed?

Surely, you have phone with Siri / Bixby / Alexa

as someone who prefers to not hear my self think, I like to opt for it's service functions and informational capabilities without the internal dialogue exchange, when possible ;)

58 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

So how many neigong teachers do you know, who attained siddhis or reached immortality?

Agreeing or disagreeing does not matter, reality does not change.

I cannot name even 5 people who attained with neigong, out of millions of practitioners.

So what does a practice matter?

"attained siddhis or reached immortality?" - Are these your goals?

If they are - can you describe these goals in more detail?

-VonKrankenhaus

19 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Well, forget thoughts.

I use it to play music instead of smartphone.

And I can also watch video clips.

oh it's been my second mp3 player for years, before I started doing this 

even that got annoying to me

its helpful to a point

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

my goal is to leave this planet and explore the boundless cosmos.

These two are the goals of neigong.

How do you know they are?

Can you display any examples of this?

What would those things do or be for you that you do not have now?

-VonKrankenhaus

Just now, GSmaster said:

Siddhi is an evidence of successful neigong practice.

What kind of siddhis are goals and evidence?

And again I will ask - How do you know they are?

-VonKrankenhaus

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is sad that people practice for 40+ years and get no results, but this world is brutal.

If you mean to imply that I do not have results from my training, then you are incorrect.

I haven't seen people training for decades with no results ever.

Even fake teachers are getting results - attracting students, and so on.

To take such an adversary or nay-sayer attitude here is strange when you do not know.

I asked what purpose you want to study Neigong.

I could also ask what is the purpose for the negative attitude?

I have merely been trying to clarify some basic things about this training.

And I asked a couple questions about people's motivations and the purpose of their interest in Internal Cultivation.

You can build up only bad luck with negativity.

-VonKrankenhaus

12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I don't read esoteric books ;)

Especially on yoga. 

I am too old for this ;d

I have some books on neidan / neigong but only as reference.

Advanced practice that I am talking about is beyond human mind, human words and human understanding, that will never be written in a book and never be sold. The closest you can get is some ancient sutras, but how many millions people read sutra and how many grasp the true meaning?

The only way to transfer such knowledge is through telepathy and recipient must have completed all prerequirements, otherwise it would look like transferring a 256 bit encoded file of unknown format.

That is why direct transmission is important and nobody becomes a master by reading books.

You are absolutely wrong dear GSmaster ... just want to understand and you will understand you got no idea about those advanced practices as it seems ... who said is beyond human mind ? at least as i read pure mathematics and pure physics specially string theory i saw nothing beyond human mind ... mind is unlimited it is you who put boundries around it ...

Edited by Sinai

12 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

no no, you gotta use the full title, otherwise its just wrong

Plant-Based Lifestyle: Part 3 – We Qigong

“The Old Man Searching for the Reflection of the Moon at the Bottom of the Tide Pool 

Thanks for the Tip friend ... but what i wrote was from a JAJ master ...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sinai said:

JAJ master

The origin of this exercise is a Chinese legend about a poor old man who went to look for sea crustaceans for feed his family.  It was a full moon night, and he took the moon’s reflection in the water for a giant pearl.  As he tried to pick it up in vain, the water made sound “Sh-sh-sh.” Then, as the old man gazed at the full moon in the sky he said “Ha-a-a,” realizing that he was trying to grab the moon’s reflection.  He was disappointed and said “Whoo-o-h” in despair.  Hence, the three sounds that are used in the Old Man exercise.

so....poor, old, vain, disappointed, despaired, does not know the diff between a reflection and a pearl

hmm, i am not sure what this master is a master of.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

so....poor, old, vain, disappointed, despaired, does not know the diff between a reflection and a pearl

Hi dear Taoist texts :D where did you get that description ?!!

10 hours ago, GSmaster said:

It is sad that people practice for 40+ years and get no results, but this world is brutal.

i agree with you dear GSmaster , we need kindness as we practice we need compassion , generosity , love , and humanity toward our own world not only our kind but animals and plants and our living environment also that's why this world is brutal , no practice could bring us humanity , no practice can brings us love , no practice can bring compassion to us but our heart , a loving heart :wub:

if you like to know more deeply in Nedan and Nei Gong Read Eva wung books

please check them all and read the descriptions and details

then come here and tell what you understand

Edited by Sinai

4 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

those are nice sounds 

• Haha 1

just realize that Ultimate Neidan is Yuan Qi - total Yuan Qi of the body and mind. Poof back into the formless Yuan Qi of the Universe. haha. If you doubt me - then just study the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

• Like 2

another possibility

rather than us being reincarnations of OLD alchemists and masters, is it likely we are siphoning or downloading the current and paths they left behind?

like a library of maps 

or a library in general 

Edited by Abzu

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

This is dao bums forum, not dao immortal forum, it is fine if you attained nothing in neigong, you would rather stand out if you attained any siddhis.

How would anyone stand out here if they have attained "something" in Neigong?

And why?

Achievements in Neigong would seem invisible to people who cannot recognize them.

What is going on here that would motivate anyone to show or describe any?

Who here has even trained beginner stuff to know what they are seeing?

I came here to discuss Neigong training after nearly 50 yrs of experience with it.

But I have no needs. Not selling Neigong or myself.

Just discussing experiences and details and facts.

If you don't want this, that is interesting to me too and good to know.

Before I join this list I was in a forest. Came out, got computer, and join this group a few yrs ago.

First 50 yrs I was only doing. Now I am discussing and learning how to discuss things like this.

It is going very much as I had expected it would, and I will continue.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Technically, that is immortality at its best. You vanish from physical plane without going through death process and you can come back.

The whole trick here is that Westerners don't realize WHO decides that you come back!! The more "immortal" that a person "becomes" then the less of an individual ego the person possesses - so that the Yuan Qi is increasingly deciding what the person does.

So for example after my "enlightenment experience" I then realized that EVERYTHING is made of Yuan Qi - even a piece of shit. So then I thought now I am FREE - and I began eating meat and dumpster diving for food while hanging out with homeless people. What I didn't realize is that to develop the SECOND HALF of the alchemy training (the yang shen) - then there has to be an increasing harmonization and purification of the body-mind.

So to develop the golden yang shen body then requires a person to be in isolation in the mountains or a cave, etc. Especially in today's modern Westernized world that goes completely against this type of training.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Technically, that is immortality at its best. You vanish from physical plane without going through death process and you can come back.

Apparently, while Damo Mitchell was on a Daoist retreat he saw someone partially disintegrate, which kind of goes along these lines.

However, energy and matter can neither be created or destroyed. If you turn any mass into pure energy, in accordance to Einstein's equation E=mc2, it creates incredible amounts of energy which is very hard not to perceive - just consider a nuclear bomb which converts very little mass into incredible amounts of energy.

For a physical body to disappear but not leave any traces ... well it's not easy see how this energy still exists but is not perceivable.

(apparently there is one answer - it just changes it's 'frequency', from what to what and how is not really clear)

1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

How would anyone stand out here if they have attained "something" in Neigong?

And why?

Achievements in Neigong would seem invisible to people who cannot recognize them.

What is going on here that would motivate anyone to show or describe any?

Who here has even trained beginner stuff to know what they are seeing?

I came here to discuss Neigong training after nearly 50 yrs of experience with it.

But I have no needs. Not selling Neigong or myself.

Just discussing experiences and details and facts.

If you don't want this, that is interesting to me too and good to know.

Before I join this list I was in a forest. Came out, got computer, and join this group a few yrs ago.

First 50 yrs I was only doing. Now I am discussing and learning how to discuss things like this.

It is going very much as I had expected it would, and I will continue.

-VonKrankenhaus

thank you dear master ... We are very happy to have you between us ... you are truly a jewel ...^_^

53 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

This, you are hitting the nail here.

As evolution progressed for me, Its like this Yuan Qi produced several mutations what I once was, no longer exists, so when people speak about some "values" read in books, something like you should be that or should be this, I cannot understand them.

There is still small part of me that is human, but larger part is non-human. It is hard to explain, tbh. I am like a part of global system.

I do have memories of a human life, but they do not relate or feel like my own memories.

So chapter six of the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains how the Tao is experienced as the Yuan Qi - the "first half" of alchemy training. But then a person can "fall out of enlightenment" or "fall back into worldliness" - still there can be some stabilization where the "ancestral cavity" of the third eye is permanently opened. And so whether it is psychic (siddhis) or spiritual (yuan qi or shakti) depends on the intensity of the energy developed internally. So the yin qi does not have any substance and the yin qi is aligned with the yang shen via the left eye - and the heart.  So then even with the eyes open - there can be a Yuan Qi connection via the pineal gland but as psychic energy via the yin qi of the left brain intentions via the yang shen (the physical body). We create another yang shen via the "yin matter" that is superluminal and therefore golden matter - or virtual information as mass that turns back into yuan jing. So in this sense the pineal gland can be permanently opened but if a person just sees light internally that is still the "relative void" of the yin qi and yang qi. Only once the internal energy is built up and restored via purification does the yuan qi manifest again as the "absolute void" - seeing light externally. So once the pineal gland is permanently open - this is like a tiny taste of the yuan qi as the yuan qi emanates of the pineal gland via the heart. So then that tiny taste of Yuan Qi can be built upon fairly quickly to increase the body's yuan qi and yuan jing through further meditation.

So it's a matter of what level of purification a person wants to maintain  - one of the other posters mentioned this recently. How as a "master" gets older then their abilities decrease. Actually this is based solely on how much healing they are doing and teaching - versus how much energy they are storing up inside their bodies via the Yuan Qi. So the Yang Shen manifesting STILL has some yin qi blockages within it and so the Yang Shen is then sucked back inside the body - and these "red light" (lower body) yin qi shen blockages are then purified via the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi into yang qi blue light. So just as Gold is a relativistic quantum phenomenon - the golden light is from the Blue light as a spacetime shift of the future being absorbed.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So chapter six of the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality explains how the Tao is experienced as the Yuan Qi - the "first half" of alchemy training. But then a person can "fall out of enlightenment" or "fall back into worldliness" - still there can be some stabilization where the "ancestral cavity" of the third eye is permanently opened. And so whether it is psychic (siddhis) or spiritual (yuan qi or shakti) depends on the intensity of the energy developed internally. So the yin qi does not have any substance and the yin qi is aligned with the yang shen via the left eye - and the heart.  So then even with the eyes open - there can be a Yuan Qi connection via the pineal gland but as psychic energy via the yin qi of the left brain intentions via the yang shen (the physical body). We create another yang shen via the "yin matter" that is superluminal and therefore golden matter - or virtual information as mass that turns back into yuan jing. So in this sense the pineal gland can be permanently opened but if a person just sees light internally that is still the "relative void" of the yin qi and yang qi. Only once the internal energy is built up and restored via purification does the yuan qi manifest again as the "absolute void" - seeing light externally. So once the pineal gland is permanently open - this is like a tiny taste of the yuan qi as the yuan qi emanates of the pineal gland via the heart. So then that tiny taste of Yuan Qi can be built upon fairly quickly to increase the body's yuan qi and yuan jing through further meditation.

So it's a matter of what level of purification a person wants to maintain  - one of the other posters mentioned this recently. How as a "master" gets older then their abilities decrease. Actually this is based solely on how much healing they are doing and teaching - versus how much energy they are storing up inside their bodies via the Yuan Qi. So the Yang Shen manifesting STILL has some yin qi blockages within it and so the Yang Shen is then sucked back inside the body - and these "red light" (lower body) yin qi shen blockages are then purified via the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi into yang qi blue light. So just as Gold is a relativistic quantum phenomenon - the golden light is from the Blue light as a spacetime shift of the future being absorbed.

excellent information, thank you 

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

As evolution progressed for me, Its like this Yuan Qi produced several mutations what I once was, no longer exists, so when people speak about some "values" read in books, something like you should be that or should be this, I cannot understand them.

There is still small part of me that is human, but larger part is non-human. It is hard to explain, tbh. I am like a part of global system.

That isn't about Internal Cultivation.

That stuff is just about ideas.

You'd have worked through that kind of thing in any basic Gongfu trainings - ideas about what you thought you are vs what you really are, etc, etc.

Did you ever do any kind of traditional training with an established teacher who studied Internal Cultivation?

If so - what system or lineage of training?

-VonKrankenhaus

33 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Show me an established teacher who is not a scamgong artist but has abilities on par with JC.

"JC" meaning "John Chang" or "Dynamo Jack" in the fake street-performer video with the low-watt LED, "electric man" toy, and the carbon disulfide/phosphorus fire trick?

Any traditional Gongfu school would be a better and more sensible place to start. Any at all.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

JC abilities are real including pyrokinesis, it seems like you have trouble seeing Qi with your eyes

When carbon disulfide and phosphorus (soak paper in it) combine, the carbon disulfide evaporates while you wave your hand at the paper it is on - then the phosphorus ignites. This is a common fire trick done by street performers all over SE Asia.

Qi is not a thing or substance. 

Qi is movement between the poles of any polarity.

That why there are so many kinds of Qi in the Chinese language - it isn't one thing or substance.

For example, we say "electric Qi" and this is electrons moving in the +/- polarity.

Or we say "heat Qi" and this is heat moving in a hot/cold "thermodynamic" polarity.

Body has many polarities and functions happening in polarities, same way. No one different substance.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1