apparently too subtle :)
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, joeblast said:

e9cPao4.gif

y'know?

zeus_altemps.jpg

Edited by Abzu

On 3/21/2019 at 5:14 PM, voidisyinyang said:

yes tantra means the male sends out energy and then when the female orgasms it happens at the SAME time that the male also has a female internal orgasm - both from the vagus nerve. So the qigong master says he does NOT do this since the frequency of the light intention of the female is much lower than the frequency of the light intention of the male energy going out of the pineal gland. So qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com has to heal me from my years of tantra since holographically I had the spirit frequency of the female lower frequency lust STUCK in my nether regions of my chakras.

So when he did this healing I was actually driving the car and the Yuan Qi energy was a very strong electromagnetic buzzing sensation but afterwards he asked me how I felt and I said LIGHTER. Why? Because the Yuan Qi is a spacetime vortex itself - so he was reversing the spacetime gravity that was stronger for the lower frequency light (like a black hole being turned into a white hole).

Yes, always have an orgasm together. You are never alone. Many teachers are here. Many people we love. We are all in this together.

People never leave. They just go in the vortex. Become more. And come back out as those we've been asking for to be here with us all of this time.

On 3/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, voidisyinyang said:

But essentially we are all ghosts but the light is powered by the Emptiness as a spacetime vortex - so everything in reality is happening at the SAME time - even the future. This mean our spiritual ego has to be "emptied out" as the light of the frequency is turned around - so this is what qigong master Yan Xin called "bidirectional intention" - meaning any energy blockage can be undone.

The future is in all directions. Forward has been the only motion that has ever existed. We all eventually get visited by our own future. We are also their future.

Only resistance ever becomes less. So that we can allow who we truely are to come to our very own fuller realisation. And on we become evermore.

When you think you want something, you've already become it, but it has been growing into being so much more than all that you can ever truely conceive from your evermore current presentmode of understanding. And so yeah we are always looking at the past, but always fully connected to all that we've truely become, evermore. As it is calling all of us into motion forward evermore. As all that is stands evermore, in perfect alignment with all that we have asked for. As the future is always in a state of becoming more for us. As expansion is eternal and evermore of all of who we are, evermore.

But we simply catch up to it by releasing resistance. If we realise how much we wanted it. Remember. Once you take the first there's no going back anymore. YOU ARE NEVER GOING BACK. BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO. You are only ever going forward into the past you seek, because it does already exist here and now, and the moreness of it will be allowed to be discovered evermore. And you will find it evermore. To be more than all that you thought it could ever be. And then you'll remember how worthy you are to be a part of all of it. As we all are aswell. Even all that is can wake up to more of all that is.

On 3/21/2019 at 3:54 PM, Abzu said:

that was really confusing and all i really got was that the data of the light outpaces the display of light, but that is enough for calculated woo/ weird brain processing.

like the data package can be delivered and unpack, register, all before it is "rendered." like being several frames ahead(or behind). 

again, ill have to read this several times. 

something i got recently during ritual is that sound slows down time/light. feels relevant. 

Yakir Aharonov:

"There is a non-local exchange that depends on the modular variable....I'm saying that I have now an intuitive picture to understand interference by saying that when a particle moves through two slits, it always goes through one slit or the other, but it knows which other slit, the slit through which it did not go, whether it is open or not, because there are nonlocal equations of motion."

Finally making sense of the double-slit experiment (2017, Aharonov):

The nonlocal equations of motion in the Heisenberg picture thus allow us to consider a particle going through only one of the slits, but it nevertheless has nonlocal information regarding the other slit.... The Heisenberg picture, however, offers a different explanation for the loss of interference that is not in the language of collapse: if one of the slits is closed by the experimenter, a nonlocal exchange of modular momentum with the particle occurs....Alternatively, in the Heisenberg picture, the particle has both a definite location and a nonlocal modular momentum that can “sense” the presence of the other slit and therefore, create interference."

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

I have mistook some other guy here, with you. Do you have any list, of quality neigong / neidan translated sources.

Something good like wang mu foundations of internal alchemy and zen teachings of bodhidharma (red pine). Not new age stuff.

Something that could be ordered from amazon / or read online.

I would say to first rely on an energy "healing" for a real qigong master - I took classes from http://springforestqigong.com in 2000.

My first class was in 1999. I first experienced qigong master Effie P. Chow in 1995.

Then I studied with qigong master Jim Nance on a one-to-one level in 2015.

As far as books - the book "Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality" has all the details you need but it is best to follow up on the websites from that lineage as you then get the contextual information around the book. For example the author of the book taught that doing standing active exercise along with the small universe meditation then doubles your rate of results. You don't find that in the book.

As far as Neidan books - anything Pregadio has translated is very good. Although I did email him about his use of the later Tai-chi symbol with the "Hub" instead of the original tai-chi symbol without the hub. He was nice enough to respond about that but he didn't really acknowledge the issue at hand.

So I think the term "Neidan" itself can be limiting.

I don't buy books anymore - so I don't really have a "neidan" library based on training books.

I've tried to find better books online but I didn't see any. That  Richard dude - Bertlingscher or something? He has a new book about the "Horse" analogy in Neidan? I was going to check that one out.

Bertschinger, Richard.

https://mytaoworld.com/

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/439-miscellaneous-daoist-texts-daoist-biographies/

That thread probably has what you're looking for....

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

For example the author of the book taught that doing standing active exercise along with the small universe meditation then doubles your rate of results. You don't find that in the book.

Do you have a source for this Drew?

Sounds interesting.

23 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Do you have a source for this Drew?

Sounds interesting.

What he's really talking about is maintaining celibacy among other things

http://chanbuddhismuk.proboards.com/thread/381/learning-taoist-yoga?page=2

That thread gives a link

http://qianfengdaoismuk.weebly.com/clear-explanations-of-hygiene-and-physiology.html

So that will give other links.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Yes I was just going from my own experience. Just learning from experience - when I meditate more - then I get visions or dreams - that when they are precognitive it is based on this stronger emotional connection. It works the other way also. So for example qigong master Jim Nance was staying at my family's cabin - several years ago. He said - he asked he who was the Asian lady having a really big fight with another women in the kitchen? He had seen this in a vision. I said oh that must have been my sister's best friend at the time - as I knew the two of them had been staying up there while they were also fighting a lot. So that strong emotional energy had gotten STORED in the ether - and so was accessible from the future into the past.

So as Kurt Godel stated - we can have time travel only for it to work without any Grandfather Paradox then we can NOT have any personal desires. So what time travels is the Emptiness itself - NOT the "vision" that is being seen. This is difficult to believe - but Light has "relativistic mass" as a hidden momentum that is superluminal - that is the noncommutative phase secret of Shen as the Emptiness. So Nobel physicist Gerard 'T Hooft argues that we all live in 5D micro black holes - connecting everything all the time. So this also enables a worm hole. This is now a mainstream science model - that quantum non-local reality also creates spacetime wormholes.

Another good book on this topic is Dr. Christina Donnell's book Transcendent Dreaming - she has a few interviews on youtube. She was a Taichi international competitor and she got a Ph.D. in psychology and then she trained in Andean shamanic meditation. Then she started getting precognitive dreams that also were healing visions. So she wrote a book about it.

So she does a very good job about this - in terms of the strong emotions versus the Emptiness. It kind of FREAKS out the person who is interviewing her.

I think it's this guy who tries to "challenge" her.

thanks for sharing @voidisyinyang    , i found her story and ramblings very useful : - )

On 21-3-2019 at 6:31 PM, Miffymog said:

I've just worked out a way for me to follow Voidisyinyang's posts.

I simply ignore all the words I don't understand and don't make sense to me.

When I just focus on the words that I do understand and do make sense to me, I am then able to follow the thread of what he's saying, and it can then be quite interesting.

Welcome to the path of least resistance.

• Like 1