Lightseeker

very advanced energy practice

I've just worked out a way for me to follow Voidisyinyang's posts.

I simply ignore all the words I don't understand and don't make sense to me.

When I just focus on the words that I do understand and do make sense to me, I am then able to follow the thread of what he's saying, and it can then be quite interesting.

• Haha 1

On 20/03/2019 at 3:27 PM, Lightseeker said:

I was in a bookstore and I found this passage. Check it out.... what do you think about that technique? 

66E07D7D-B9F0-44B6-9A0F-4D2AF78A9E32.jpeg

This is a basic hypnotic / NLP technique. Interesting how it crosses over into these 'advanced energy practices'.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

No - it can be fixed purely through intention and knowledge - as the Taoist Yoga book details.

So what happened with the original human culture is that the males were supposed to be HEALING the females and if the males fell onto the ground for astral travel - the females would often throw cold water onto the males, to bring the spirit back inside the body.

But some males then LEFT the villages - to train off alone to create the Yang Shen physical transformation body for bilocation. These males SCARED the rest of the humans - and hence you get the alchemy training. The alchemists were traditionally in the Blacksmith caste that required separation from females.

that it can be fixed is what I wanted to get at. was unsure if that was an accepted notion.

further than that, the mechanics behind it can be used beyond to gratify the evil male practitioner. 

now, the bilocation scaring the other humans. hilarious, but also, where did you find this information? I had never heard this, only discerned it. literally makes so much sense. 

Edited by Abzu
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Miffymog said:

This is a basic hypnotic / NLP technique. Interesting how it crosses over into these 'advanced energy practices'.

what book is this? some of this is information I had found on my own. I have never seen it drawn out this explicitly. 

32 minutes ago, Abzu said:

what book is this? some of this is information I had found on my own. I have never seen it drawn out this explicitly. 

your profile picture has someone holding a gun

ummm -  i'm not entirely sure i feel I could trust you to tell you anything...

7 minutes ago, Miffymog said:

your profile picture has someone holding a gun

ummm -  i'm not entirely sure i feel I could trust you to tell you anything...

in the photograph he is pointing the gun at a large spider on the person's arm. I liked it for the concept of "over-doing it"

Edited by Abzu

2 hours ago, Abzu said:

that it can be fixed is what I wanted to get at. was unsure if that was an accepted notion.

further than that, the mechanics behind it can be used beyond to gratify the evil male practitioner. 

now, the bilocation scaring the other humans. hilarious, but also, where did you find this information? I had never heard this, only discerned it. literally makes so much sense. 

Evil can not be "gratified" - the "original" qigong master as I like to call http://springforestqigong.com makes this point. He had a couple at one of his classes taught in a big New Age area - and the couple were in the back of the room doing stuff to steal his energy. So since his third eye is fully open then he can just recharge his energy from the Cosmic Yuan Qi as he sends out energy - and so he just let them keep taking energy and taking energy. Finally they got the POINT that the Emptiness is WITHIN US as much as it is "without us" and so it is not our ego that is taking some "limited" thing to get "gratified" - and so they finally STOPPED trying to take "his" energy and went up to confess, apologize and thank him.

On the alchemy training of the Bushmen as bilocation? I can't remember off-hand. It's in one of these sources most likely.

Bushmen healing books/texts

The Way of the Bushman: Spiritual Teachings as told by the Elders

N/um, Change, and Social Work by Drs. Bradford and Hillary Keeney pdf

Megan Biesele,

Women like meat: the folklore and foraging ideology of the Kalahari Ju/’Hoan

(Witwatersrand

University Press, 1993).

Mathias Georg Guenther,

Tricksters and trancers: bushman religion and society

(Indiana University Press,

1999).

Elizabeth Marshall Thomas,

The harmless people

(Random House, Inc., 1989) and

Rupert Isaacson,

The Healing Land: The Khoisan and the Kalahari Desert

(Grove Press, 2004).

Richard Katz,

Boiling energy: community healing among the Kalahari Kung

(Harvard University Press, 1984).

Marjorie Shostak,

Nisa: the life and words of a !Kung woman

(Harvard University Press, 2000).

the Bushmen book Healing Makes Our Hearts Happy.

The Past and Future of !Kung Ethnography: Critical Reflections and Symbolic Perspectives. Essays in Honour of
Lorna Marshall

, edited by Megan Biesele, with Robert Gordon and Richard Lee

Trance Cure of the !Kung Bushmen pdf

by Richard Lee

Some healers try to hoard n/um

Education for Transcendence - Richard Katz pdf

Eland Bull trance dance ritual during first female menstruation at New Moon - oldest language

“There are things about the antiquity of the Bushmen’s culture that we didn’t know. A musicologist found very important music which was used at a woman’s first menarche called ‘elan music’ (honoring the fat-rich antelope). This ‘elan music’ was also present in other language groups of other Bushmen language groups and also the noun-less speakers who are not exactly Bushmen but they’re related. This means that way back before these groups diverged,

somebody invented or composed (this) music and then they took it with them.”

Interview with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas, Paula Gordon Show (Peterborough, New Hampshire, July

19, 2008).

I try to document and reference everything when I post it online. So it might be in one of my free books. But I don't remember writing that down - so maybe not.

Maybe it was !Nisa who said that some of the males go off alone and then everyone else is afraid of them because of their extra power they build up? It's in one of those sources I think. I'll check my 2012 book.

Edited by voidisyinyang

2 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Evil can not be "gratified" - the "original" qigong master as I like to call http://springforestqigong.com makes this point. He had a couple at one of his classes taught in a big New Age area - and the couple were in the back of the room doing stuff to steal his energy. So since his third eye is fully open then he can just recharge his energy from the Cosmic Yuan Qi as he sends out energy - and so he just let them keep taking energy and taking energy. Finally they got the POINT that the Emptiness is WITHIN US as much as it is "without us" and so it is not our ego that is taking some "limited" thing to get "gratified" - and so they finally STOPPED trying to take "his" energy and went up to confess, apologize and thank him.

On the alchemy training of the Bushmen as bilocation? I can't remember off-hand. It's in one of these sources most likely.

Bushmen healing books/texts

The Way of the Bushman: Spiritual Teachings as told by the Elders

N/um, Change, and Social Work by Drs. Bradford and Hillary Keeney pdf

Megan Biesele,

Women like meat: the folklore and foraging ideology of the Kalahari Ju/’Hoan

(Witwatersrand

University Press, 1993).

Mathias Georg Guenther,

Tricksters and trancers: bushman religion and society

(Indiana University Press,

1999).

Elizabeth Marshall Thomas,

The harmless people

(Random House, Inc., 1989) and

Rupert Isaacson,

The Healing Land: The Khoisan and the Kalahari Desert

(Grove Press, 2004).

Richard Katz,

Boiling energy: community healing among the Kalahari Kung

(Harvard University Press, 1984).

Marjorie Shostak,

Nisa: the life and words of a !Kung woman

(Harvard University Press, 2000).

the Bushmen book Healing Makes Our Hearts Happy.

The Past and Future of !Kung Ethnography: Critical Reflections and Symbolic Perspectives. Essays in Honour of
Lorna Marshall

, edited by Megan Biesele, with Robert Gordon and Richard Lee

Trance Cure of the !Kung Bushmen pdf

by Richard Lee

Some healers try to hoard n/um

Education for Transcendence - Richard Katz pdf

Eland Bull trance dance ritual during first female menstruation at New Moon - oldest language

Interview with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas, Paula Gordon Show (Peterborough, New Hampshire, July

19, 2008).

I try to document and reference everything when I post it online. So it might be in one of my free books. But I don't remember writing that down - so maybe not.

Maybe it was !Nisa who said that some of the males go off alone and then everyone else is afraid of them because of their extra power they build up? It's in one of those sources I think. I'll check my 2012 book.

i love that. the idea that anything is finite is very destructive. thank you for the trove of resources, im eager to look into this 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Abzu said:

i love that. the idea that anything is finite is very destructive. thank you for the trove of resources, im eager to look into this 

yes I have a quote from Nisa:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachments/the-moan-zone/279031d1330198691-retune-your-music-444-old-tuning-standard-alchemy-rainbow-heart-music.pdf

"God watches the sick person and the healer trances her."

So there is a lot packed into that statement. Light is "turned around" to do the healing through the Emptiness but at the speed of light - the Light is ALSO non-local as superluminal phase - or as a wave, not a photon. So then the healer maintains the samadhi as a kind of "flickering" or what is it called now - when the screen has to refresh itself - yes this is documented in the Quantum Zeno Effect to occur as a laser energy. So you maintain the frequency coherence as a laser and so the laser is "pumped up" via jing energy which then creates a nonlinear feedback as a resonance cascade - to emit light as the electrons "step down" - but since the energy source is NONcommutative phase that means it is eternal TIME that is listening to us.

Oh yes - it's called "Hoarding N/om" - as the original sin - I'll look that up.

Yeah I reference it on page 545 - from the book "Healing Makes our Hearts Happy" - so do I give a page number?

NO - because I remember now. I read that book IN the University Library. I'll see if I can find the direct quote.

Edited by voidisyinyang

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

yes I have a quote from Nisa:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachments/the-moan-zone/279031d1330198691-retune-your-music-444-old-tuning-standard-alchemy-rainbow-heart-music.pdf

"God watches the sick person and the healer trances her."

So there is a lot packed into that statement. Light is "turned around" to do the healing through the Emptiness but at the speed of light - the Light is ALSO non-local as superluminal phase - or as a wave, not a photon. So then the healer maintains the samadhi as a kind of "flickering" or what is it called now - when the screen has to refresh itself - yes this is documented in the Quantum Zeno Effect to occur as a laser energy. So you maintain the frequency coherence as a laser and so the laser is "pumped up" via jing energy which then creates a nonlinear feedback as a resonance cascade - to emit light as the electrons "step down" - but since the energy source is NONcommutative phase that means it is eternal TIME that is listening to us.

that "flickering/refresh" has given me dmt-esque flashes before. i need to read this a few times to digest, but this is very significant. 

3 minutes ago, Abzu said:

that "flickering/refresh" has given me dmt-esque flashes before. i need to read this a few times to digest, but this is very significant. 

It is done through LISTENING - so the listening  can be energy "captured" because phonons are a quasi-particle that are not limited by the Pauli Principle (of the symmetric of the spin as definition the shells of matter via electrons).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

It is done through LISTENING - so the listening  can be energy "captured" because phonons are a quasi-particle that are not limited by the Pauli Principle (of the symmetric of the spin as definition the shells of matter via electrons).

could you expand on this

2 minutes ago, Abzu said:

could you expand on this

https://books.google.com/books?id=z63kSi61TSwC&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=healing+makes+our+hearts+happy+bushmen&source=bl&ots=Hx2hSlpr--&sig=ACfU3U2YX1RGzShb9URXDIP_Sr4pStOPrA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwikk5ugiZThAhUI0YMKHaUSDNoQ6AEwCHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=hoard&f=false

So here is that reference - thanks for asking me - so far all I have found is that some of the older more powerful healers just go off by themselves but since they can't hunt anyway then it's considered fine. But I think there is more to this... I'll keep looking.

So with sound - the trick is actually  defined through music theory as explained in the Dao but Westerners do not understand this.

So the 1 creates 2 as the octave - so they have the same pitch as spacetime geometry as the Emptiness. The 2 creates 3 as yin and yang but 2/3 is Yang as the Perfect Fifth or C to F subharmonic while 3/2 is Yang as the Perfect Fifth but  it is C to G overtone harmonic. So F=3=G at the SAME time - as non-local nondualism. Science calls this "time-frequency uncertainty" but it is proven that we can HEAR faster than Fourier uncertainty (or time-frequency uncertainty). Why? Because Science relies on an EXTERNAL visual measurement whereas listening is based on logical inference that is non-linear. So we can also say no ONE is listening since "one" is not a number. It is proven that we can hear at the sub-angstrom wavelength (smaller than light wavelength).

So This is also called the 'Pressure" of light - or acoustic baryonic waves that are FASTER than the speed of light. So the energy of the Universe was ZERO when the Big Bang happened but it happened due to the PHASE shift being FASTER than time-frequency uncertainty. This is the source of the so-called "multiverse" model of reality. So we can create this inside ourselves just by logical inference as listening. The secret is that since it is noncommutative than the Left Ear is yuan qi or yang qi while the left  eye is yin qi but yang shen. So the ears and eyes are reversed even though the upper body is yang and left side is yang for the lower body. 

So the nonwestern alchemy science - for example in the SAn Bushmen culture the Females sleep on the LEFT hand side of the fire - this is because females are yang internally. Or depending on how it is defined - reality is inherently based on noncommutative phase and this resonates to the macro level. Eddie Oshins working at SLAC corroborated this discovery - he was a quantum physicist who also realized that the secret of Neigong alchemy is noncommutative phase logic. This noncommutative phase logic IS from music theory - as Fields Medal math professor explains - Alaine Connes.

Here I'll get you a quote:

“The phase, distinct from the energy, can travel faster than light.”

Emilio Del Guidice

A coherent system is in fact able to concentrate its energy from the whole of its degrees of freedom [infinite frequency] to a small number of them. …We can finally put forward the hypothesis that Wilhelm Reich’s orgone is the form assumed by the energy of the organism in a condition of coherence [complementary opposite noncommutative phase-space]. In this case, the disappearance of the orgone becomes the consequence of the loss of coherence of the organism, with a subsequent loss of self-movement and a tendency towards the state of inert matter.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

https://books.google.com/books?id=z63kSi61TSwC&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=healing+makes+our+hearts+happy+bushmen&source=bl&ots=Hx2hSlpr--&sig=ACfU3U2YX1RGzShb9URXDIP_Sr4pStOPrA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwikk5ugiZThAhUI0YMKHaUSDNoQ6AEwCHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=hoard&f=false

So here is that reference - thanks for asking me - so far all I have found is that some of the older more powerful healers just go off by themselves but since they can't hunt anyway then it's considered fine. But I think there is more to this... I'll keep looking.

So with sound - the trick is actually  defined through music theory as explained in the Dao but Westerners do not understand this.

So the 1 creates 2 as the octave - so they have the same pitch as spacetime geometry as the Emptiness. The 2 creates 3 as yin and yang but 2/3 is Yang as the Perfect Fifth or C to F subharmonic while 3/2 is Yang as the Perfect Fifth but  it is C to G overtone harmonic. So F=3=G at the SAME time - as non-local nondualism. Science calls this "time-frequency uncertainty" but it is proven that we can HEAR faster than Fourier uncertainty (or time-frequency uncertainty). Why? Because Science relies on an EXTERNAL visual measurement whereas listening is based on logical inference that is non-linear. So we can also say no ONE is listening since "one" is not a number. It is proven that we can hear at the sub-angstrom wavelength (smaller than light wavelength).

So This is also called the 'Pressure" of light - or acoustic baryonic waves that are FASTER than the speed of light. So the energy of the Universe was ZERO when the Big Bang happened but it happened due to the PHASE shift being FASTER than time-frequency uncertainty. This is the source of the so-called "multiverse" model of reality. So we can create this inside ourselves just by logical inference as listening. The secret is that since it is noncommutative than the Left Ear is yuan qi or yang qi while the left  eye is yin qi but yang shen. So the ears and eyes are reversed even though the upper body is yang and left side is yang for the lower body. 

So the nonwestern alchemy science - for example in the SAn Bushmen culture the Females sleep on the LEFT hand side of the fire - this is because females are yang internally. Or depending on how it is defined - reality is inherently based on noncommutative phase and this resonates to the macro level. Eddie Oshins working at SLAC corroborated this discovery - he was a quantum physicist who also realized that the secret of Neigong alchemy is noncommutative phase logic. This noncommutative phase logic IS from music theory - as Fields Medal math professor explains - Alaine Connes.

Here I'll get you a quote:

Emilio Del Guidice

that was really confusing and all i really got was that the data of the light outpaces the display of light, but that is enough for calculated woo/ weird brain processing.

like the data package can be delivered and unpack, register, all before it is "rendered." like being several frames ahead(or behind). 

again, ill have to read this several times. 

something i got recently during ritual is that sound slows down time/light. feels relevant. 

Edited by Abzu

this post just broke my "yin/yang" shell. trying to apply the yin and yang to parts of the body as an afterthought has made me quite confused in the past, leading me to opt towards just using light, qi, and dantian, but viewing the body as a simple manifestation of the yin and yang/ universal mathematics is very intuitive and easy to work with. thank you

5 hours ago, Abzu said:

"sync your breaths up!"

from personal experience, weird and dangerous. I got someone to slip into a void doing that once. we were both meditating. I held my breath past feeling them "click." my 4 minutes was 2 hours to them. 

Woah did u knock them out????

he said that he felt like he had a panic attack (welcome to the adrenaline chamber?) and that our 4 minutes was 2 hours to him. and that, he was in complete emptiness. 

also to note, there were other individuals in the room with us, but he and I had meditated with each other before. I definitely felt his body black out. it was on an inhale that I was holding.

when he came up he told me to try breathing while keeping my heart level. I have no idea what this means but I feel like he might've found the diapghram hack. 

5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Anyway precognitive visions are based on strong emotional events that then trigger a Yuan Qi storage into the 5th dimension.

May I ask how did you come to this conclusion? This is very interesting, could you please elaborate?

Are you saying strong emotional events in the future or also in the present? But what about precognitive visions that have no strong emotional events attached?

4 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

May I ask how did you come to this conclusion? This is very interesting, could you please elaborate?

Are you saying strong emotional events in the future or also in the present? But what about precognitive visions that have no strong emotional events attached?

Yes I was just going from my own experience. Just learning from experience - when I meditate more - then I get visions or dreams - that when they are precognitive it is based on this stronger emotional connection. It works the other way also. So for example qigong master Jim Nance was staying at my family's cabin - several years ago. He said - he asked he who was the Asian lady having a really big fight with another women in the kitchen? He had seen this in a vision. I said oh that must have been my sister's best friend at the time - as I knew the two of them had been staying up there while they were also fighting a lot. So that strong emotional energy had gotten STORED in the ether - and so was accessible from the future into the past.

So as Kurt Godel stated - we can have time travel only for it to work without any Grandfather Paradox then we can NOT have any personal desires. So what time travels is the Emptiness itself - NOT the "vision" that is being seen. This is difficult to believe - but Light has "relativistic mass" as a hidden momentum that is superluminal - that is the noncommutative phase secret of Shen as the Emptiness. So Nobel physicist Gerard 'T Hooft argues that we all live in 5D micro black holes - connecting everything all the time. So this also enables a worm hole. This is now a mainstream science model - that quantum non-local reality also creates spacetime wormholes.

Another good book on this topic is Dr. Christina Donnell's book Transcendent Dreaming - she has a few interviews on youtube. She was a Taichi international competitor and she got a Ph.D. in psychology and then she trained in Andean shamanic meditation. Then she started getting precognitive dreams that also were healing visions. So she wrote a book about it.

So she does a very good job about this - in terms of the strong emotions versus the Emptiness. It kind of FREAKS out the person who is interviewing her.

I think it's this guy who tries to "challenge" her.

• Like 2