Sign in to follow this  
Bindi

THE HEART THAT FOUND ITS BODY'S KILLER

I came across this interesting story from Dr. Paul Pearsall's book, The Heart’s Code. Good evidence that the heart records information directly, and that it can rightfully be called the heart brain.

THE HEART THAT FOUND ITS BODY'S KILLER

I recently spoke to an international group of psychologists, psychiatrists, and social workers meeting in Houston, Texas. I spoke to them about my ideas about the central role of the heart in our psychological and spiritual life, and following my presentation, a psychiatrist came to the microphone during the question and answer session to ask me about one of her patients whose experience seemed to substantiate my ideas about cellular memories and a thinking heart. The case disturbed her so much that she struggled to speak through her tears. Sobbing to the point that the audience and I had difficulty understanding her, she said, "I have a patient, an eight-year-old litde girl who received the heart of a murdered ten-year-old girl. Her mother brought her to me when she started screaming at night about her dreams of the man who had murdered her donor. She said her daughter knew who it was. After several sessions, I just could not deny the reality of what this child was telling me. Her mother and I finally decided to call the police and, using the descriptions from the little girl, they found the murderer. He was easily convicted with evidence my patient provided. The time, the weapon, the place, the clothes he wore, what the little girl he killed had said to him . . . everything the little heart transplant recipient reported was completely accurate."

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Paul Pearsall - Heart's Code - tapping wisdom and power of heart energy.pdf

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

All of our organs have consciousness and are cross trained to know each other's jobs, completely interlinked by by the one energy that animates our body. There our countless stories of organ donation where the patient takes on the characteristics of the doner.

Some stories are much more positive like jogging or a physical discipline inherited.

These stories only validated the formless energetic realm that we all live in and that the medical community has ignored since the conception of trained western doctors rather than the intuitive medicine kings of energetic medicine . The true healers have been made illegal to practice healing.

The shift has already began as more research and quantum physics validates the practices of these ancient chinese energy arts for healing and cure of the incurable afflictions that humans manifest. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bindi said:

I came across this interesting story from Dr. Paul Pearsall's book, The Heart’s Code. Good evidence that the heart records information directly, and that it can rightfully be called the heart brain.

Strange stuff. I've read similar stories about transplants, but none that dramatic.  I wonder if the mechanism involved goes into the psychic, ethereal realm?  If so, could it be involved in the phenomena of when young children remember past lives.  No physical organ transplant, yet memories are relayed..

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

The reason the heart is the central intelligence of your body, is not because it is the central intelligence of your body.

It is because it is connected to the central intelligence of your body. Not because it is connected to the central intelligence of your body, but because it is connected to the central intelligence of all of existance and creation.

The emotions that you feel, is due to a resonance or discordance between your physical energy and your non-physical energy.

So when the Source of All Creation evolves evermore, expands evermore, non-physically, your non-physical greater being or Soul is always fully connected to that, and it also becomes the fullest most expanded version of all that you've become.

This becoming is also due to your physical being experiencing life here. Your physical being is directly connected to your soul at all times.

However, your soul or God, that is like 99% of all of creation. It is pure positive energy, it is not only always perfect, it is ever expanding and ever becoming. This becoming, is also due to your physical being here and life experiences.

However, your physical life experiences may be the exact reason why creation evolves evermore, that doesn't mean that the physical body and being is bound to go with that flow of everbecoming. Your physical body is free, and can choose to go against the stream of non-physical energy that is at the Source of All Creation and Becoming evermore.

When this physical energy deviates from your non-physical energy, it causes a discordance, that is indicated always perfectly by your heart felt emotions as negative emotion. So your sense of feeling emotion, is the most sophisticated energy translator that you have in your body. Your mind is also translating energy, but it translates it into a different pattern, of thought. These thoughts can deviate from all that "God" has become so to speak. So you might be thinking about something, that is not related to your soul purpose here in this life, and then you feel the discord of energy in terms of negative emotion. So that negative emotion is indicating you are energetically and trajectorily deviating from your soul purpose here in this life. In much the same way, when a truck driver deviates from the road, and hits the side bumpers of the high way, he emmediately feels he's gone off track, because his wheel is vibrating, and the truck driver realigns or steers the vehicle back into alignment with the original intended soul trajectory.

Your physical senses of sight, touch, smell, hearing, taste, are also energy translators. But your emotional energy translator is directly speaking to the most important energetic relationship for any individual in their life always and ever. The relationship between your physical consciousness and your non-physical greater consciousness.

This consciousness is energy. Your physical being can focus your mind into different energetic patterns. Focusing on the thought patterns and thought forms, causes the mind to emmit an energy, that expands, by virtue of aligning energies, and synchronising energies. So thought patterns become thought forms, etc. When these energies do not agree with the energies of your non-physical eternal becoming, you feel discordance indicated by your negative emotions.

That doesn't mean the entire world is going to end. Because your physical mind does not create this physical realm, unless it is in alignment with its own greater non-physical intention, which means, your non-physical greater consciousness of your "soul" knows exactly what your purpose is, what the thing that has been decided to become is.

So when you meditate, and you let go of thought, any discordance in your physical energy being relating to your greater non-physical energy being, is released. This is evidence by feelings of emotional relief. Thus then, when there is emotional relief, and furthermore, the clarity of mind, to focus in free direction. One can focus again, in such a way that is in alignment with your greater non-physical knowing that it has become, and is evermore becoming the evermore of it.

So lets say that 200 years prior to now, has been many physical beings, who've been living life and experiencing the variety of contrast of this environment, and they came to certain conclusions of what could be better. Their physical life is one where this improved version of the life of humanity is allowed, because the Soul already has become it, and God even further so. However, this becoming is not physical, YET. And it will ALWAYS be that way.

For even when humanity enters a state of paradise, where the lag of time between the Souls becoming and physical manifestational expression is allowed in less than a second, this high frequency, extra dimensional expression of ever expansion and evolution, quasi-physical or non-physical, still means that expansion is happening evermore, but it's just allot faster, that's it.

Our physical life, may seem slow, but that is because we are not aware of all the massive immense complexity that is at play here in the evolution of humanity and this physical time space reality. And when we do become aware of it, one realised, that when you appear to be experiencing "negative circumstances" is actually do to an extremely positive preferred and deeply desired "thing" that is part of the greater soul becoming of also your soul. But most people are not even aware of their own soul's becoming.

You did not come here into this physical life to want something, and then focus on how it doesn't exist yet. Because the life that you perceive now, it didn't exist a few hundred years ago. That didn't prevent it from becoming. And especially, it didn't prevent the soul and even God of those people who lived then, from becoming all of this we perceive now and more. Further so, our soul and God has already become all that we have asked for. It is a non-physical energetic being and becoming, that is always perfect and everbecoming.

When you feel love, joy, or bliss, or any emotion that feels really good for you, doesn't matter what you call it or name it. That is an indication that your physical being, is energetically in alignment and in harmony with your Soul's Greater being and ever becoming, in that moment that you feel those positive good feeling emotions. That doesn't mean that you're suddenly reached the paradise of the future, it just means, that you're now fulfilling your life's purpose here. Which is to enjoy all that this physical environment has become, including you, while at the same time, you are moving along the path of least resistance, energetically trajectorily, towards all that will be evermore. Simple as that.

That becoming takes a while, and you play your very important part in all of that. Simply by enjoying your life evermore. And the less you enjoy your life, the less your are joining your soul, the soul of everyone and every single thing in creation, and God, in the process of ever becoming. So you would only temporarily be in a state of resistance, or discordance, while remaining physically focused here in this life. That doesn't necessarily serve any purpose and it doesn't really affect the greater totality of being and ever becoming, including the totality of ever being and becoming of who YOU TRUELY ARE as a totality of being.

Things are always improving thus, but it happens steadily. And the reason it may appear slow at times, is because we are in that moment not fully enjoying the ever becoming. Creation is not in a rush. Your existance is eternal, so the potential for joy is eternal, that is why you do not necessarily need everything to be perfect in order to come to realise how it can be perfect. And when you realise how it can be evermore so perfect, that is when you re-align your physical being with your Soul's Greater Non-Physical Conscious Knowing. And this happens through the guidance of the heart.

That doesn't mean your heart contains the intelligence of your soul or God, it is just the energetic relationship between your physical being and non-physical greater totality of your being, that your emotions are indicating. Thus re-aligning your mind with what you truely love, as is the purpose of every single individual here, re-awakens the individual back into the infinite intelligence and inspiration of your Soul and furthermore of that which people call God, or any name you wish to give it. With God I am pointing at the always furthest most expanded state of being and becoming of ALL OF EXISTANCE, that is primarily non-physical, extending into physical through all of us aswell. But 99% of that is non-physical. Imagine how this entire universe is huge, and that is simply 1% of the totality of the being that you are part of.

Each and every single individual here that you perceive, including you, has a Soul that is eternal and infinite, ever expanding and ever becoming, and every single one of that Soul is greater than this entire universe. Within this Soul, exists the entire universe, and through this universe, that the Soul has created through resonance within its consciousness, for the purpose of coming to know itself in all the way that it can, your greater consciousness of your soul focusing a small part of that consciousness into your physical body, right here and now. This entire physical universe you see around you, is all existing within your Greater Consciousness of your Soul (or whatever you wish to call your greater non-physical consciousness).

And everything you perceive in scopes cannot be measured in non-physical, because your being is truely infinite and eternal.

Most humans however ask "how come we don't already just know this stuff?" And the answer is simple. Simply because you simply can... Not know all that stuff, that is. Simply because your existance is infinite and eternal, and also thus infinitely free and capable of creating any experience you so wish, whatsoever. So you choose as a soul to come here into this physical environment, and forget everything. But that doesn't mean you are actually disconnected from God or Soul. That is simply eternally and infinite inpossible. Not possible.

However, we did come here to forget, and become lesser consciousness, smaller consciousness. Focusing through the lens of your physical body, for the purpose of exploring THE FURTHEST MOST EXTENDED VERSION OF ALL OF CREATION AND EXISTANCE. Do you realise then how powerful you are, and valuable and important and worthy? You are literally on the leading edge of ALL OF CREATION of all that has ever been or ever shall be. That is focused you are. That is how fully you have become. How specific, how high of a resolution, how real. Even tho you appear to be less conscious.

Back to why you can never be disconnected from All that is, non-physical and all of creation and soul and god. Because you are an extension of all of that. And when your connection or extension is becoming less of an connection, you feel negative emotion. The most disconnected state of being any human can ever experience here, is one energy that is indicated of its discordant energetic relationship between their physical being and non-physical greater totality of being, by the emotion of despair or fear, or even terror. If this discord and resistant energy is maintained for a longer duration of time, the disintegrated of the physical being ensues. So when the consciousness withdraws from their physical body, it re-emerges back into greater totality of their being, consciousness of pure positive energy, and emerges back into the totality of all that it has become, even beyond the scope of this physical universe.

However, in the state of despair that one would feel in that case, they still are not ever going to be capable of fully disconnecting from ALL THAT IS, and this emotional indication of despair is the exact evidence of their connection. Furthermore, it is indicating a resistant connection, a less fully allowed connection, a more unnatural occurance. It is painful, and it is always going to want to release that resistance that is at the core of the reason why they feel that discordance. So that painful emotion is part of the infinite intelligence of your soul, and eternal wisdom and Source of All Well-being.

Because when you feel negative emotion, you know exactly what it is you are thinking in that moment, that is causing that negative emotion. You can say "This doesn't feel good to me!" And so you would be saying "my soul completely disagrees with this. This is not of my purpose, furthermore it is the furthest most deviating thing from my life's purpose. It is thus the further most irrelevant thing to me and why I am here and why I've come here, and why I am evermore becoming."

And it is usually due to a flawed premise or misunderstanding or flawed perspective of the physical environment which the individual is exploring through their physical being. The physical environment itself, is perfectly well and good, and in alignment with the Soul's greater intention of ever becoming. And it is most conducive of your ever becoming, in a way that is most joyful. As that positive good feeling emotion is an indication of your physical bodies consciousness being in full alignment with your soul's greater knowing. Which is your entire purpose and the purpose of this entire physical universe that you see all around you.

When one allows themselves to focus their mind in such a way that allows the individual to feel love again, their physical being is in full alignment with their reason for existing and being here. That doesn't mean you are knowing everything that your Soul knows in that moment, why? Because your physical body is not existing for the purpose of knowing everything your soul knows. Your physical body is existing for the purpose of focusing a small part of the totality of consciousness of your soul through the lense of your physical body here for the purpose of exploring the furthest most extended version of all that has ever been, is or ever will be. The highest resolution so to speak. The most specific creation of your soul and oversoul and God and All that exists.

And your emotions are always guiding you personally to align with your most important relationship in this life here. Which is with the greater totality of all that you are. Once that relationship is fully maintained and established, then one can live here in harmony with all that exists and will be becoming evermore, and you become a vessel or antenna for the allowing of the higher dimensional energies of your soul to flow through you here in your physical body and life, and express here in this physical life, for the purpose of physical expansion and becoming aswell.

Just like how Thomas Edison felt high passion for light and flowed that love that is non-physical primarily, an idea, and imagination, for the purpose of feeling the love for all of it and excitement, which led the way to evermore expression and becoming, physically, on a journey of allowing their greater soul's knowing, to fully express here in this life, to fully become here in this life, for the purpose of the joy of the journey. And all that joyous journey, bit by bit, led to the eventual becoming of a light bulb. It may seem like a small insignificant thing to feel all that love and passion for a light bulb, but if you look around you now, you see light bulbs everywhere you look infact, going into space, you see the entire world lighting up on the night side.

Every single individual here may not always be fully in alignment with their soul and flowing all of that infinite and eternal knowing all of the time, infact, not even Jesus was fully in alignment ALL of the time. It is also not required to always be so perfect. Realising this, just living life with the intention to feel better, emotionally, one can step by step fullfill their reason for being here. But even by not doing so, you still, in the greater totality of your being, always fulfilling your purpose. Even if you feel bad most of your life. There are always those moments where you feel good, so no life is completely unnecessary and worthless. For by that point, the individual always withdraws their consciousness out of the physical body. At which point the doctors declare you dead, or you've simply fallen asleep or fainted.

But we don't need to die or even sleep or faint in order to reap the full benefit of all that we've become and will be the becoming of evermore. You can instead just fully allow your entire soul to flow here fully through you, by simply choosing to feel better, and thus eventually feeling good.

So when you allow yourself  to release that resistance, however you find relief from that discordant energy, meditating, or even imagining things you love, for the purpose of focusing that energy and feeling it more fully and allowing it to flow more fully through you, you thus then align more fully with your soul aswell.

So whatever you do to feel better, is like doing nothing, and leaving nothing undone. You do nothing but you achieve everything that can ever be important for you to achieve here ever in this physical life experience, forevermore. Your aligning your energy with your soul, is an energetic alignment that affects your life on all dimensions! So when you feel good now, you are literally improving your entire future and past, through your here and now. That is truely how extra-dimensional you are and how divine your physical being is. And how worthy you are.

You come back into alignment with your true reason and purpose for being here. So whenever you want God to speak to you. Simply listen to your emotions. If you feel worse, you are disagreeing with God, so you are less fully allowing your true purpose and true being to be here and now. If you feel better, you are agreeing with God more. And when you meditate, you release all disagreement, energetically, and thus, your full agreement, your harmonious energetic relationship and alignment of your physical and non-physical energy, naturally happens and occurs and re-aligns, effortlessly, automatically, back to your default state of being in full harmony, indicated by positive emotions. Full allowance of your soul to flow fully through you here and now. Even tho you are just a "tiny physical human being" or so it seems. But you'll never ever be disconnected from all that you truely are and will be the becoming of evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

All of our organs have consciousness and are cross trained to know each other's jobs, completely interlinked by by the one energy that animates our body. There our countless stories of organ donation where the patient takes on the characteristics of the doner.

Some stories are much more positive like jogging or a physical discipline inherited.

These stories only validated the formless energetic realm that we all live in and that the medical community has ignored since the conception of trained western doctors rather than the intuitive medicine kings of energetic medicine . The true healers have been made illegal to practice healing.

The shift has already began as more research and quantum physics validates the practices of these ancient chinese energy arts for healing and cure of the incurable afflictions that humans manifest. 

I do see the 3 dantians as each being brain-like in their own way and worth spending a lifetime developing, but I've always struggled to see all the organs as having consciousness. 

• Like 2

Deepak Chopra used to love to tell the story about a woman that started strongly craving to eat chicken nuggets and beer after recovering from a heart transplant. She never really ate that stuff before, and in curiosity contacted the family of the donor and they said that was his favorite food! Now this murderer story, this to me seems not just a cell memory but some really specific detail and emotional content.. i have to wonder: is it encapsulated physically to the organ itself, even encoded in its quasi-material quantum resonance field whatever -or- is the transplant become as a talisman through which the non-local consciousness of the departed girl is communing directly? Perhaps not even the ghost of the girl per se, but by an angel that saw the whole thing transpire. #SpiritLivesMatter #IWantToBelieve

Edited by Nintendao
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this