On 5/9/2019 at 7:24 PM, MooNiNite said:

editing takes forever.... its a very tedious process involving rereading your books multiple times...

I'm finding that out.  My editor is now telling me the end of the month.  His mom is coming to visit from Australia and his business partner just returned from Peru. Just a heads up to Welkin and others who are waiting.

• Thanks 2

I just got the manuscript back from the editor this afternoon, so now I'm going to stop playing video games and get to work, there is a lot to do.  The editor advised that I should add a chapter at the end  explaining what I want and what prospective students should look for in a path.  I also need to add glossaries for words that the public may not know the definition of, including the people in the book.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 6/6/2019 at 11:08 PM, Starjumper said:

I just got the manuscript back from the editor this afternoon, so now I'm going to stop playing video games and get to work, there is a lot to do.  The editor advised that I should add a chapter at the end  explaining what I want and what prospective students should look for in a path.  I also need to add glossaries for words that the public may not know the definition of, including the people in the book.

Looking forward to a purchasing a copy!

• Like 2

On 6/6/2019 at 6:08 PM, Starjumper said:

Brother... keep a smile and focus and well... dragonspeed still :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thanks, I've been sitting in this chair so much that today I started to take sprinting breaks. 

Maybe you should try the black dragon sitting Qigong... I heard that stuff will whip you out into top shape, without the need of a drill sergeant yelling at you. Seriously though, it's great for breaks from the PC.

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 7:07 AM, Sebastian said:

Maybe you should try the black dragon sitting Qigong... I heard that stuff will whip you out into top shape, without the need of a drill sergeant yelling at you. Seriously though, it's great for breaks from the PC.

Thanks for the excellent suggestion  :)   i've only done it as part of my 'for students' chi kung regime.  :rolleyes:

Sometimes I do the leg shaking, but I forget to do it for long.  Leg shaking for a long time can be done while at the desk, and if you want to annoy your boss or scare your workers you can do it in meetings too ... and while dining in fine restaurants. = )

I'm going to have to move my chair back so I don't bonk my head on my desk.  My desk is made of some rough wood planks nailed to one side of a little ten foot square shed with a tin roof.  The boards on the walls all shrank after installation, so there are big gaps everywhere ... on the side of a steep mountain at 7000 feet near the equator.  No lights to be seen anywhere except for one, very dim and far away, in the bedroom, but the sky is clear and the moon is bright.

I've edited to page 200 of a 405 page manuscript so far, been wasting time. But I'm going to burn the midnight oil and get it done on Sunday ... because there are three very healthy young ladies coming to work as volunteers on Monday, and I want to spend some quality time with them.  I also have to write the last chapter, but I'll make it a quickie and get it published again on Monday night.

I'm going to move my chair back now so I don't bonk my head while moving, but just between you and me, by far the most energizing exercise you can do at your desk is to stand up and do this one, with the action starting at 3:45, but it's good to hear the explanation of the benefits in the beginning the first time.

• Like 2

Well, ya know what's funny, I couldn't do the sitting exercises, sitting bending = too much pain. Reason is I did a different sitting exercise last week (was going to be in level 2) but I did it a little too hard and ripped some back muscles where they attach to the left side of my pelvis :) 

But it always safe ... yahaha ... except my teacher said that if someone with a lot of sick energy did it that it could kill them when the sick energy "came out", other wise known as a healing crisis.  Killed by their healing crisis, yahaha.  But it's perfectly safe. ;)

Nothing with power is safe.    But when my back heals (the sick energy 'went out') it will be stronger, and I'll heal it with some moving chi kung.  In real nei kung, any weakness you have, whether physical or emotional, will begin to hurt, and the weaker it is the more it will hurt.  Until you gets stronger, then there's no more hurt.

But I can do the standing ones, so those are next ... after some chocolate.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Sometimes I do the leg shaking, but I forget to do it for long.  Leg shaking for a long time can be done while at the desk, and if you want to annoy your boss or scare your workers you can do it in meetings too ... and while dining in fine restaurants. = )

I don't know Starjumper.... You're a cool dude with a loose mood but isn't this taking it a bit too far ? I mean, I don't want to give anybody the wrong impression. Also the smiley face you added at the end is a bit ambiguous. 

I think you should add a disclaimer on your video :"only do the leg shaking / rattling in public at your own risk", or at least provide some excuses they could use.  In the West, when they are about to call the manager on you: "Oh, this is restless leg syndrome, I wasn't looking at the waitress". In the East: "This is actually a very advanced Qigong move from a secret lineage of dragons, to vibrate my bones and cleanse my aura". Both are believable imo, and could easily get you out of trouble.

Edited by Sebastian
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

But it always safe ... yahaha ... except my teacher said that if someone with a lot of sick energy did it that it could kill them when the sick energy "came out", other wise known as a healing crisis.  Killed by their healing crisis, yahaha.  But it's perfectly safe. ;)

I guess I should put something like that in the new last chapter, which isn't named yet, but without the yahahas.

Last chapter naming contest.

What I want, what you want.

Message to Seekers

The last word

What's next?

To prospective seekers,

The Path, for Jedi wannabees.

any ideas?

Edited by Starjumper

How about thanks for buying the book you can read it and believe it or  Go Fork Yourself...

Anyone serious contact me here...

He He He😀

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Haha 1

Patiently waiting on the book @Starjumper , you've got another buyer here : -) can't wait.

• Like 1

Maybe this for the last chapter

"How to count cards at Blackjack using Qi - A wizard's gotta make some money !"

Otherwise

"Message to Seekers" sounds sincere and good yup, favorite from that list for me.

Hope it helps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sebastian said:

Hope it helps.

Yes, "Message to Seekers"  sounds like an all around good one, but I think what I'll do is just forget that last chapter for now.  In a way the whole book is about that subject already.  I'll insert a little more 'advice' along those lines if I see a good spot for it.  I'm on page 300 and should get to the 405 by this afternoon.  I'll also leave out the glossary for now so I can republish it this evening - then it takes Amazon a day or three to get it printed.

• Like 1

OK, I just finished the editing :wacko:  I used my logical thinking mind more in the last week than I have for years and feel like a damn zombie.  Next I have to format it for kindle, I should get it uploaded tonight, before too long.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just sent it to Amazon for publishing.  When it comes online I'll put a link to it here.

Those who got the previous version can send them to me and I will send them an autographed copy of the edited version.  Or maybe you can hold on to your unedited versions and they'll be collectors items later. particularly if someone finds out I had accidentally revealed a secret Jedi cultivation technique which i edited out of this last version.  :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I just sent it to Amazon for publishing.  When it comes online I'll put a link to it here.

Those who got the previous version can send them to me and I will send them an autographed copy of the edited version.  Or maybe you can hold on to your unedited versions and they'll be collectors items later. particularly if someone finds out I had accidentally revealed a secret Jedi cultivation technique which i edited out of this last version.  :ph34r:

Careful we Sith are Watching 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, woogyboogy said:

Is there going to be am ebook as well, at some point? :)

Yes, I just uploaded the new improved ebook for you, and it will be available shortly.  I'll post the link when it becomes available.