The book has been well edited and polished, and has been republished on Amazon.

The Magus of Seattle

Note:  This is a new title, the original version is still available under the original title:  A Lineage of Dragons

The Magus of Seattle  - The hidden Taoist Immortal who was Bruce Lee's uncle and kung fu teacher, and a life journey from the mundane to the supra normal.  A true story of Masters and Students of the Mystical Life Force Martial Arts and beyond

This is about the powerful qigong master and Taoist immortal who was Bruce Lee’s uncle, mentor, and main kung fu teacher. A true account of the hidden Taoist spiritual practices, it describes the nei kung he used to become one of the most powerful, and the amazing things experienced by the author. This book describes the Taoist spiritual path of the warrior wizard, a rare and powerful physical, emotional, and spiritual cultivation system. It describes some of the other amazing students of this master, some of who are reincarnations of dragons from the spirit realm.

book-cover-s.png

Contents

1  -   The Andes Mountains

2  -   The Art of Flying

3  -   The Bruce Lee connection

4  -   “We are Dragons”

5  -   Early Adulthood

6  -   Sai Baba

7  -   Meeting the Master

8  -   Practicing the Path of Power

9  -   Enlightenment Experience

10  - My teaching

11  - The Star Wars Connection

12  - The Path of the Warrior Wizard

13  -  The Taoist Path of the Immortal

14  -  Chi Kung vs. Nei Kung

15  -  Masters of the Way

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 11

Congrats on getting it out there, Steve - best of luck with sales!

• Like 1

Thanks Rene, in an edit I remembered to include how Bruce died.  That should create a shit storm of controversy, one of my favorite things, and make the book popular.   The paperback should be available in a day or so.

A note to those of you who are new to the forum and interested in Nei gong.  Keep in mind that the word Neigong, Nei Kung, has been bastardized in the public mind to the point where it now means Horse Shit.

If you want to find out what real nei kung is, to find out what it used to be and what the old masters knew it to be then note that this book is almost all about real Nei Kung, the Taoist Path of the Wizard; and you ain't never going to learn that from any video or book.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Starjumper,

Could you please tell us a little bit more about yourself and the kung fu an chi kung that you do? 

Thank you.

I’ve been reading the book. Excellent stuff! I’ve had some similar experiences, albeit yours are waaaay more interesting :) 

• Like 2

Thanks Dwai, I am happy that you are enjoying it.  

On 3/13/2019 at 6:13 PM, beachbum78 said:

Could you please tell us a little bit more about yourself and the kung fu an chi kung that you do? 

I'm glad to inform you that you are in luck because I just spent a month and a half writing sixty thousand words about  those very same things.

More about me and my practice:  I'm one of the Bozos on this bus, and I practice Tien Shan chi Kung, something you probably haven't heard of.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Thanks Dwai, I am happy that you are enjoying it.  

I'm glad to inform you that you are in luck because I just spent a month and a half writing sixty thousand words about  those very same things.

More about me and my practice:  I'm one of the Bozos on this bus, and I practice Tien Shan chi Kung, something you probably haven't heard of.

Ok.. Is the book instructional or more of a biography? 

Edited by beachbum78

Im interested in your book I just have no idea who you are or what you do. Is this kung fu or just chi kung you mention wizardly so it\s it taoist magic or something else.?

Are you accepting students?

An so forth. I wish you all the best and hope your book is a big success!

Thank you.

Edited by beachbum78

You cannot fight your way to peace, and whoever taught you to fight, their life was not that good. Do you think they can teach you how to live a good life? I don't think so. I know you perceive many enemies, but those enemies cannot teach you what peace is either. So you have to let them go, only then can you allow peace. And letting your enemies go, that is very easy thing to do. Thus, learning peace, is a very easy thing to do. You don't need to fight for peace. Peace already exists. You just need to allow yourself to choose to live the peace that already exists. Nothing can contradict you in this. Thus, a simple choice, to choose peace, achieves what only millions who do not choose peace can ever achieve. Then how easy and good is life, tell me. I wanna know. From your point of view, which is infinitely, and eternally valuable, worthy and deserving of all that you may want evermore. How good is life truely? Only you can ever know, in the way you can ever know. And no one else can do that for you. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Dragons are mysterious an elusive. They appear only to disappear. 

From what I can tell StarJumper is a valid Dragon style practitioner.

This is the point of my inquiry. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

I tried clicking your website URL and its not working. Im interested in your book I just have no idea who you are or what you do. Is this kung fu or just chi kung you mention wizardly so it\s it taoist magic or something else.?

Are you accepting students?

An so forth. I wish you all the best and hope your book is a big success!

Thanks.  Try this link here:  https://www.amazon.com/Lineage-Dragons-mysterious-qigong-teacher-ebook/dp/B07P891QX7/ref=sr_1_1?

Otherwise just enter "A Lineage of Dragons" in the Amazon search window and it should take you to the right place.

You really should read the book and think about it for awhile before asking about being a student.

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

Thanks.  Try this link here:  https://www.amazon.com/Lineage-Dragons-mysterious-qigong-teacher-ebook/dp/B07P891QX7/ref=sr_1_1?

Otherwise just enter "A Lineage of Dragons" in the Amazon search window and it should take you to the right place.

You really should read the book and think about it for awhile before asking about being a student.

Thank you.

I have a question for all you expert book writers out there:  Can I get in trouble for having the phrase;  "May the Force be with You" at the end of the book?  Should I make an attribution to Lucas with it even though everyone knows it comes from Star Wars?  I guess that's two questions.

13 hours ago, Everything said:

You cannot fight your way to peace, and whoever taught you to fight, their life was not that good. Do you think they can teach you how to live a good life? 

I think SJ is already living a good life in the mountains..

Congrats on finishing the book and getting it out there @Starjumper

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I think SJ is already living a good life in the mountains..

Congrats on finishing the book and getting it out there @Starjumper

Ofcourse he's living a good life, in the mountain. There is allot of open free space and one can be at one with the motions of the entire planet. As the mighty forces of nature speak all of the time. And the root is grounded deep beneath the earth. And lightning of thundering inspiration is ever so vibrantly present there upon and therein and there out. And the heavens are ever so more visible.

And if an alien spaceship comes visiting earth, he'll be the first one to make contact. Lucky bastardsauce.

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I have a question for all you expert book writers out there:  Can I get in trouble for having the phrase;  "May the Force be with You" at the end of the book?  Should I make an attribution to Lucas with it even though everyone knows it comes from Star Wars?  I guess that's two questions.

I don't know if you'd actually get in trouble for something so widely known, and so short...but it's definitely good form to cite sources for any quotes.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2019 at 9:10 PM, Everything said:

You cannot fight your way to peace, and whoever taught you to fight, their life was not that good. Do you think they can teach you how to live a good life? I don't think so.

I disagree, in the book it explains why assassins live the best lives.

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I disagree, in the book it explains why assassins live the best lives.

You are speaking of such a small truth. It's not even that this universe isn't capable of remembering that truth. It's just that the truth is so much bigger than that. The universe cannot even attempt to become less than all that it has become. 

The reason you live a better life as an assassin, is because you release resistance, to the greater truth, by killing someone. The reason you release resistance, is because you naturally don't like killing someone. So when you do, you let go of resistance. And then you are free.

That freedom does not require killing. It's just a conditional permission slip that you use. 

Now, if you realise, that you don't have to kill someone, in order to accept that life and death are insignificant to the greater truth of who you are, you no longer have to explore the temporary illusions. And come back home to your eternal realisation. That doesn't require you to change anything.

Then you can do the thing you actually intended to do here in this life. 

You simply allow the change, that is always gonna happen anyway. 

Like, yeah, I'm always gonna be killing someone. 

So what? What has that got to do with anything? The people you kill are going to die anyway. I assure you, assassin is not actual terminology to describe a human being.

When you realisethe eternal nature of the people you kill, then will you wake up to the fact that you cannot kill another human being. You actually never have killed anyone. You only think that you did, because your memory tells you that. But that doesn't make it the truth. It is only truth, when you focus upon it. And thereby insisting that it remains your truth. There's nothing wrong with that. We all do it. It is natural. But eventually, you will always want to learn the greater truth. Which is that the people you kill are only ever those that you love the most. It has always been this way. We simply do it because we can. That is what makes people rebell and outrage. So that they can find comfort again. That it's ok, even if you did kill someone. That doesn't make you any less innocent. Not even a little bit. You woulden't even feel inclined to kill, because there's nothing special at all about killing! Infact, every death is a suicide. If you haven't realised that by now, then you will one day. So you are actually giving everyone your power, not taking it away. That's just hilarious, especially if a soul withdraws it's consciousness from their physical body. They just come back, because it's so insignificant in the bigger scheme of things. Sex and violence truely is as normal as a handshake. Nothing more and nothing less. 

If you go running around feeling extatic shaking hands with everyone, well...? 

Eventually you'll grow up, and be like, ok let's explore life a bit further maybe shall we? Why not try and build a relationship with someone. 

Isn't that more scary and exciting?! 

Because, you have to realise, relationships are eternal. If you think a relationship, any relationship, is not special, then you haven't had a relationship yet. It will forever change who you are. And if you express your authentic self, completely naked, to another, it will forever change who they are. By allowing yourself to be who it is you truely are, you tell the universe, I am ready to remember again who I am. I am ready to know again who I am and who everyone is. Who I am not. You need the other in order to define who you are. And that vulnerability does not make you weak. It makes you infinitely and eternally powerfull. You need to allow your mind to dream, beyond death. Because death is such a meaningless concept, you will get confused in that idea. You have to understand there is only life and more life. So if you are atleast willing to begin with the life that is you, then you don't have to co-create with the idea of death, because your life will show and teach you and guide you to ALL THE MORE LIFE THAT IS ALL OF EXISTANCE AND YOU CONTAIN ALL OF IT ALREADY ALWAYS RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

You never go anywhere when you die. This is all you. You're literally killing yourself for the point of exploring a different perspective of yourself. 

And if you want to remember all of it, then you might wanna stop dismembering all of it. Get my point? 

It's really an easy point to make isn't it? 

I suggest you take hostages once in a while. 

Just for fun, and if you don't like it, you can always resort back to killing them if you wish. But really just try it out, for once atleast. What have you got lose. Am I right? It's not like you're afraid of it, are you? Especially if you're an assassin. All the more reason to do it. 

• Thanks 1

It's better to be a warrior in a garden,

than a gardner in a war.

4923086_orig.jpg

Edited by rene
add pic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 3/15/2019 at 10:12 PM, Aetherous said:

I don't know if you'd actually get in trouble for something so widely known, and so short...but it's definitely good form to cite sources for any quotes.

Thank you, I put a nice attribution in there for it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thank you, I put a nice attribution in there for it.

Then I should probably put an attribution in my last post.

Bruce Lee. Thought you'd spot it. ;) 

19 hours ago, rene said:

Then I should probably put an attribution in my last post.

Bruce Lee. Thought you'd spot it. ;) 

Sorry, that one flew right over my head - One flew over the cuckoo's nest?

I've been thinking of putting the following quote into the part of the book dedicated to taking dumps on teachers who like to show off special abilities because they like money so much.  It is a long quote so I would be needing to get permission from the author.  I found that there are several authors or translators for "Journey to the West", so hopefully someone can advise as to which author wrote this and if you think it's a good idea to include it in my book, enjoy:

---------------------------------------------------

On a day when spring was giving way to summer, and all the students had been sitting under some pine trees listening to lectures for a long time, they said, "Sun Wukong, in what life did you earn your present destiny? The other day our teacher whispered to you how to do the transformations to avoid the Three Disasters. Can you do them all yet?"

"It's true, brothers," said Sun Wukong with a grin, "I can do them all. In the first place, it's because our master taught me; and in the second place, it's because I practiced them hard day and night."

"This would be a good time for you to give us a demonstration." At this suggestion Sun Wukong braced his spirit to show off his skill.

"What's it to be, brothers? Tell me what you'd like me to turn myself into."

"Turn into a pine tree," they all said. Sun Wukong clenched his fist, said the magic words, shook himself, and changed into a pine tree.

It was truly Green and misty throughout the four seasons,

Raising its upright beauty to the clouds.

Not in the least like a demon monkey,

Every inch a tree that withstands frost and snow.

When the students saw it they clapped their hands and chuckled aloud, saying, "Good old monkey, good old monkey." They did not realize that the row they were making had disturbed the Patriarch, who rushed out through the door, dragging his stick behind him.

"Who's making a row out here?" he asked. The students hurriedly pulled themselves together, straightened their clothes and went over to him.

Sun Wukong, who had now resumed his real appearance, said from the forest, "Master, we were holding a discussion here, and there were no outsiders making a din."

"Yelling and shouting like that," the Patriarch angrily roared, "is no way for those cultivating their conduct to behave. If you are cultivating your conduct, the subtle vapours escape when you open your mouth, and when you wag your tongue, trouble starts. What was all the laughing and shouting about"

"Just now Sun Wukong did a transformation for fun. We told him to turn himself into a pine tree, and he did. We all praised and applauded him, which was why we disturbed you with the noise, master. We beg you to forgive us."

The Patriarch sent them all away except for Sun Wukong, to whom he said, "Come here. Is that a way to use your spirit? To change into a pine tree? Is this a skill you should be showing off in front of people? If you saw somebody else doing that, wouldn't you ask him to teach you? If other people see you doing it, they're bound to ask you to teach them, and if you want to keep out of trouble you'll have to do so; otherwise they may do you harm, and then your life will be in danger."

Sun Wukong kowtowed and said, "Please forgive me, master."

"I shan't punish you," the Patriarch replied, "but you'll have to go." Sun Wukong's eyes filled with tears.

"Master, where am I to go?"

"Go back to where you came from." Sun Wukong had a sudden awakening, and he said, "I came from the Water Curtain Cave on the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit in the country of Aolai in the Eastern Continent of Superior Body."

"If you hurry back there," the Patriarch replied, "you will be able to preserve your life. If you stay here it will be absolutely impossible to do so." Sun Wukong accepted his punishment.

"Yes, master," he said. "I've been away from home for twenty years and I do miss the old days and my children and grandchildren. But when I remember that I have not yet repaid your enormous generosity to me, I can't bring myself to go."

"What sort of kindness would you be doing me if you stayed? I'll be happy enough if you keep me out of any disasters you cause."

Seeing that there was nothing else for it, Sun Wukong bowed and took leave of him, saying good−bye to all the other students.

"Now that you're going," the Patriarch said, "I'm sure that your life will not be a good one. Whatever disasters you cause and crimes you commit, I forbid you under any circumstances to call yourself my disciple. If you so much as hint at it I'll know at once, and I'll tear off your monkey skin, chop up your bones, and banish your soul to the Ninth Darkness. I won't let you out for ten thousand aeons."

"I promise never to give away a single letter of your name," said Sun Wukong. "I'll just say that I taught myself."

Sun Wukong took his leave and went away. Making the spell by clasping his fist he jumped head over heels, summoned a somersault cloud, and went back to the Eastern Continent. Within two hours he saw the Water Curtain Cave on the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. The Handsome Monkey King was so pleased that he said to himself:

"When I left here my mortal flesh and bones were heavy,

But now I have the Way my body's light.

No one in the world has real determination,

To the firm will, the hidden becomes clear.

When I last crossed the seas the waves got in my way,

But now on my return the journey's easy.

The parting words still echo in my ears;

When will I see The Eastern Ocean again?"

Sun Wukong put away his cloud and headed straight to the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. As he followed the path there he heard the call of the cranes and the cries of the apes.

The crane calls echoed beyond the Milky Way,

and the ape cries were pathetically sad.

@Starjumper will soon be reading your book.

Recomendation add audible however that works. 

I often buy both, listening while driving is a treasure.

Thank you very much.