Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Starjumper said:

becomes popular it's going to make me A LOT of enemies.  Of course they already were my enemies, they just didn't know it yet ... kidding ... kind of.  Not too dissimilar to Bruce's situation in some ways.  Here this popular Chinese kid comes from America and says his kung fu is better than anyone else's, that he made it up himself, and then he proved it.  Which is why he was assassinated, he made too many powerful enemies.

 

That is most of them are just couch warriors / fanatics. Large school or egregores raise quite a lot of mindless people that go around bashing other schools, promoting their own, and anything that does not fit their fixed image of this world. Any kind of debate / discussion on Qi shows that they are incapable / unqualified, blinded and closeminded.

 

Racism in particular is not a trait of advanced being.

 

Anyway, public opinion should not matter. Another thing that you should find eventually is that your own audience / people who would share those views or would want to follow you. The book should be a right step in this direction.

Edited by GSmaster
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished chapter 6 this book is very enjoyable and not anything like I imagined it would be.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed your video S.J.  cool you have a natural shiva lingam right in your front yard!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the video, very beautiful what is the temperature there right now? Looks comfortable 82 degrees Fahrenheit in Florida today. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A friend of mine is into Bon and so it made me think of the following.   I found an article written by a master Pak Dong Sun, which was very poorly translated into English and so I have edited it quite a lot to make it clear in addition to removing parts that did not apply to the subject at hand.  Just between you and me, I think Mr. Pak is doing a little exaggerating for the usual reasons, you know, money.

~~~~~~

 

Around 5000 years ago, Tien Shan monks, having reached the highest level of skill, were looking for like minded people and went South extending their knowledge.  This knowledge is popularly known these days as the Tibetan teachings of Bon, yet it has it's roots in Taoist chi kung from Tien Shan.  Bon is known as the most powerful school of magic and wonder in the world.  In it's original version Tien Shan was extreme, with the practitioners undertaking certain risks for the sake of attaining super powers.  When the Tien Shan monks reached Tibet they encountered the School of Bon, the strength of which was in it's methodology but the practice was rather weak.  From the unification of these two was born the strongest spiritual system of development of super human Characteristics.

 

In the history of mankind the heritage of practices of Tien Shan has left a trace in the constellation of the brightest names of Enlightened Masters: Tilopa, Naropa, Marpa, Milarepa and Gambopy.  In The present, to answer the question of the origins of their spiritual mastery, lamas; Buddhist, Tibetan, Nepalese, and Chinese chi kung masters claim that their “knowledge” originated in the place which is called “Jung-Jung”, “sheng-sheng”, “Tang-sheng” but those names are from different Himalayan dialects which mean the same in Chinese – Tien-Shan!  Even the mythical country of Shambhala is a particular place of the same name in the Tien Shan mountains, if translated from the local dialect means “mountain spring”or “wonderful source”.  In our time a place of beauty, and an amazing ski resort.

 

Master Pak Dong Sun goes on to say that there are very few practicing Tien Shan teachers in the world and that for Asian teachers the tradition to not teach foreigners the true practices have not changed.  He says that he is not like this but in fact he does not teach the Tien Shan chi kung system! Instead he teaches something he fabricated which is derived from some small bits of Tien Shan mixed with other systems.

 

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2019 at 11:39 AM, Pilgrim said:

Thank you for the video, very beautiful what is the temperature there right now? Looks comfortable 82 degrees Fahrenheit in Florida today. 

 

It was more like 70 degrees, the perfect temperature.  The temperature here has only gone below sixty, like 59, or over 80, like 81 a very few times in all the time that I have been here.  This area is called the land of eternal springtime by the locals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be unpublishing the book as soon as a few changes are saved.  I edited it myself but it still had too many typos.  I was advised that it is an insult to the reader to have typos so I am getting it professionally edited.  It will be republished around the end of April.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just want to share one last thing here.  I'm not really posting this kind of stuff for people here, other than for your entertainment, because I really don't expect anyone from this forum to become a student.  It's mainly so people from the internet can find this thread via some searching.

 

Anyway @Pilgrim reminded me of a movie that I really liked, and it reminds my brothers and I very much of Mr. Yueng and his methods.  It is the movie titled "Remo Williams", and in it Joel Gray does a fantastic job of portraying a high level master and he portrays Chiun as a good copy of Mr. Yueng.  As you watch the videos notice the sweet talking teacher and the big crowd of young adults with the emotional maturity of a ten year old who go to his weekend seminars where they get a certificate, a T shirt, and a DVD (oh wait, the DVD is extra charge), and all the money that changes hands.  Also notice how they sit around a lot and visualize things for their cultivation.

 

I'll try to present this in a way that tells a little bit of the story, but if you are into internal arts or martial arts note that some say that this movie is the best martial arts/action movie that has ever been made and you will probably like it a lot.  In any case, it's a little peek at the real world in a way - quite rare I think.

 

 

 

 

This one is for people who think it's better to be a wuss than an assassin.

 

Ya'll have a nice ass day now.

 

PS - Oh yes, and you will notice that Chiun likes name calling, just like me.  You may notice that he does it out of good natured ribbing, with humor, and no anger, like me ... well, a lot of the time = ) I think in forums they call that  trolling.  The funny thing is that a lot weenies here accused me of being angry when I wasn't angry, in fact they were just seeing it from their own perspective, you know, from the bottom of the well.  

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 3:32 PM, Starjumper said:

A friend of mine is into Bon and so it made me think of the following.   I found an article written by a master Pak Dong Sun, which was very poorly translated into English and so I have edited it quite a lot to make it clear in addition to removing parts that did not apply to the subject at hand.  Just between you and me, I think Mr. Pak is doing a little exaggerating for the usual reasons, you know, money.

~~~~~~

 

Around 5000 years ago, Tien Shan monks, having reached the highest level of skill, were looking for like minded people and went South extending their knowledge.  This knowledge is popularly known these days as the Tibetan teachings of Bon, yet it has it's roots in Taoist chi kung from Tien Shan.  Bon is known as the most powerful school of magic and wonder in the world.  In it's original version Tien Shan was extreme, with the practitioners undertaking certain risks for the sake of attaining super powers.  When the Tien Shan monks reached Tibet they encountered the School of Bon, the strength of which was in it's methodology but the practice was rather weak.  From the unification of these two was born the strongest spiritual system of development of super human Characteristics.

 

In the history of mankind the heritage of practices of Tien Shan has left a trace in the constellation of the brightest names of Enlightened Masters: Tilopa, Naropa, Marpa, Milarepa and Gambopy.  In The present, to answer the question of the origins of their spiritual mastery, lamas; Buddhist, Tibetan, Nepalese, and Chinese chi kung masters claim that their “knowledge” originated in the place which is called “Jung-Jung”, “sheng-sheng”, “Tang-sheng” but those names are from different Himalayan dialects which mean the same in Chinese – Tien-Shan!  Even the mythical country of Shambhala is a particular place of the same name in the Tien Shan mountains, if translated from the local dialect means “mountain spring”or “wonderful source”.  In our time a place of beauty, and an amazing ski resort.

 

Master Pak Dong Sun goes on to say that there are very few practicing Tien Shan teachers in the world and that for Asian teachers the tradition to not teach foreigners the true practices have not changed.  He says that he is not like this but in fact he does not teach the Tien Shan chi kung system! Instead he teaches something he fabricated which is derived from some small bits of Tien Shan mixed with other systems.

 

Smiles, hello friend😀

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Building curiosity is not needed. Bruce Lee is only a small part of the book, the rest is far more interesting. 

 

I want to warn people, this book is not only very good but more than people might think.

 

This is the story of a mans life it is also the story of things those who have only experienced the mundane are going to have difficulty believing.

 

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Building curiosity is not needed. Bruce Lee is only a small part of the book, the rest is far more interesting. 

 

When I republish the book I'll do it without the subtitle about Bruce.  I realized subtitles are just cheap advertisements, the good old books of yore did not have subtitles ... and I'm old fashioned.  The Bruce Lee fan club is a small group and I found that they are a bit (makes waffling motion with hand).

 

However if some one is willing to suggest a subtitle I will consider it, it would help if it suggested by someone who has read the book :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am 50% through the book at this point so I hope this is a worthy suggestion:

 

A Lineage of Dragons:

 

The story of a life journey from the mundane to the supra-normal,  a story of Masters and Pupils of the Mystical Life Force Martial Arts and beyond.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 9:34 AM, Pilgrim said:

Hi Fellow Bums,

 

What do you say want to do a go fund me for Star Jumpers projects? 

 

I mean Starjumper will have to start the gofundme but why not help out a fellow bum?

 

Sounds to me like he is putting guest quarters together for people to learn from him which I think is pretty cool.

 

I will pledge $100.00 who will join me? I mean hey I have already gotten $100.00 worth of entertainment from the book and I am only partly through it.

I'm in :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dwai said:

I'm in :) 

 

OK, you guys talked me into it.  It seems Amazon likes to collect lots of interest money on royalties before sending them out.

 

I made a payments page for my website and I'll put a link to it in later.  Here it is   Payments

 

First thing I'll use the money for is to get the brakes fixed on my car, so I can license it, then license it.  I also need to make a water claim way up on the mountain in the cloud forest.  Last year was a very dry year and our ridge top springs tend to run dry.  Don't ask me how much 2 miles of hose and burying it costs.

 

Thanks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

OK, you guys talked me into it.  It seems Amazon likes to collect lots of interest money on royalties before sending them out.

 

I made a payments page for my website and I'll put a link to it in later.  Here it is   Payments

 

First thing I'll use the money for is to get the brakes fixed on my car, so I can license it, then license it.  I also need to make a water claim way up on the mountain in the cloud forest.  Last year was a very dry year and our ridge top springs tend to run dry.  Don't ask me how much 2 miles of hose and burying it costs.

 

Thanks

Done :)

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

I am 50% through the book at this point so I hope this is a worthy suggestion:

 

A Lineage of Dragons:

 

The story of a life journey from the mundane to the supra-normal,  a story of Masters and Pupils of the Mystical Life Force Martial Arts and beyond.

 

That's really good.  I was thinking of something short and sweet for a subtitle so I'll use that as the first Sentence of the back cover descrition.

 

I was thinking of maybe using "The Magus of Seattle" for a subtitle.  The other books, Magus of Java and Magus of Strovolos, were well received, and now people can read about a magus who was living in Gringoland.

 

I didn't read the Magus of Java, but I think the stories in it must pale in comparison to the Magus of Strovolos.  If you thought my book was interesting you will really like Magus of Strovolos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

That's really good.  I was thinking of something short and sweet for a subtitle so I'll use that as the first Sentence of the back cover descrition.

 

I was thinking of maybe using "The Magus of Seattle" for a subtitle.  The other books, Magus of Java and Magus of Strovolos, were well received, and now people can read about a magus who was living in Gringoland.

 

I didn't read the Magus of Java, but I think the stories in it must pale in comparison to the Magus of Strovolos.  If you thought my book was interesting you will really like Magus of Strovolos.

Thanks, Glad you like it and honored you will use it. Very Cool. 

 

The Magus of Seattle hmmm.... I like it! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

 

OK, you guys talked me into it.  It seems Amazon likes to collect lots of interest money on royalties before sending them out.

 

I made a payments page for my website and I'll put a link to it in later.  Here it is   Payments

 

First thing I'll use the money for is to get the brakes fixed on my car, so I can license it, then license it.  I also need to make a water claim way up on the mountain in the cloud forest.  Last year was a very dry year and our ridge top springs tend to run dry.  Don't ask me how much 2 miles of hose and burying it costs.

 

Thanks

Done Put my money where my mouth is $100.00 Sent. Hope this is helpful. :)  

 

Well fellow bums what do ya say chip in and help a brother out, I feel what he is doing is a service to humanity with his book and wanting to build a place for others to come learn. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2019 at 4:14 PM, Starjumper said:

(...)  It will be republished around the end of April.

 

Please, let us know when this last edition is ready to be bought.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, J Warg said:

 

Please, let us know when this last edition is ready to be bought.

 

I'll be sure to do that.  I'm happy with it now that it will have a new subtitle and be well edited for typos.  Typos only, not to change the energy of it.

 

Until then I've had some time to play around with tai chi a little bit, so this is what I came up with :)

 

This form comes to us via the notorious Feng Zhiqiang and Madam Gao Fu, Official National Living Treasure of China.  With Black Dragon flavoring added.  This form shows one or two of the badder parts of the form which are normally hidden.  The fajin parts weren't done full blast ... except maybe for the last one.

 

The mountain range you see in the background is the top of the continental divide, with the Amazon on the other side.  It is at about 10,000 feet altitude and we can drive there in an hour.  The mountain top you see back there is the local highest Peak, Cerro Toledo, which is another twenty minute drive, and it is close to 13,000 feet altitude.

 

Hopefully you have good speakers ...

 

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderful Steve really enjoyed this, thank you for the demonstration. I will PM you with insights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks, It isn't every day you get to see tai chi done by a Taoist assassin wizard ;)    When I do the form I don't think about energy stuff or weapons, I just try to really get into the mechanics of it all and try to not screw up so much, so if you are seeing any energy effects it must be due to my chi kung.  A couple of people have told me that they could see tracers coming out of my fingers when I did the form but that was years ago and those kinds of things may have changed.  I'm curious to know if anyone saw anything so please feel free to share it if you wish.

 

I see plenty of places where I could have done it better, so no need to point those out. = )

 

Edited by Starjumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I admire the courage it takes to post something like this. Good Job!

 

I have nothing to critique.

 

When I saw you performing it was like induction I could feel the energy within moving in my own limbs. It seems to me with time this energy would make the body flow with the learned movements by watching another who is proficient. 

 

For me the energy fields perceived were magnetic both repulsing and attracting growing in volume and shrinking, snapping like a step up transformer to a higher potential and releasing blowing the magnetic envelope open releasing its contents then drawing and building again from a zero point potentiality of spaciousness. The sinking and the rising are quite perceptible as well.

 

I wonder what others perceive?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

i'm going to add a few bits to the book for the republishing, and since some of you already got the book I'll put those here for your entertainment.

 

This is going into the chapter called Masters of the Way, which is about some of my amazing teachers and their old fashioned traditional methods, which included training in psychic combat methods.

 

When Sid was a teenager living in Small Town, Idaho (not far from Road Narrows, Montana) he heard of a martial arts master who lived a few houses down his street, so he went and knocked on the door and was let in.  They roughed him up a bit and then threw him out the door.  He came back later so this time they broke his arm and threw him out the door.  The third time he jumped into the house through one of the windows, which was closed.  That time they let him stay.  The master was the head of one of the Japanese Jutsus.  Sid stayed with him for some years and one day the master wrote something in ink on the lapel of his white top (I forgot the name of those Japanese tops).  This master had two sons who had stayed in Japan, and he was separated from them during the Second World War.  Later, around when the war ended he died.  The two brothers in Japan were always fighting and squabbling about who was the head master of the lineage, when all of a sudden, once upon a time, Sid went to visit them  … and the rest is history.  It turned out that the writing on the lapel of his jacket said that Sid was the master of the lineage.  Well the brothers didn’t like that one bit, so they challenged him to fights.  Sid mopped the floor with the two brothers and put them in their place.

 

(Sid was also a Shaolin Grandmaster, one of the hidden ones.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

This part is going in at the front of the first chapter, which describes my mountain keep.

 

When civilization started in China around four thousand years ago the ancient sages moved up into the mountains to, as they put it: “get far above the dust of civilization” and their practices came to be known as chi kung.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In the chapter where it talks about meeting the dragon it mentions that I made a prayer before that, but it seems incomplete without describing the first prayer / psychic experience I had.  This was after I had been a student of Mr. Yueng for a little while.  I'm not sure where this piece should go in, but maybe towards the front of the chapter about the dragon:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

I met a lady online through the AOL forums and I thought she was kind of cute, probably because she sent me a 'cute' picture and didn't tell me she had a boyfriend.  After knowing her for around a year she wrote that her boyfriend was in the hospital because he had acid thrown in his face, and she wanted me to pray for his healing.

 

I had never prayed for anything before so it was a new thing for me to try out.  I figured that to heal something like a face ruined by acid wasn’t your every day run of the mill kind of healing request and that it would take a real miracle to fix something like that.  I had read about Babaji Nagaraj and learned that he was one avatar that was capable of real miracles so I decided to appeal to him.

 

I had also heard that when you pray for something that you should be demanding about it.  So this is what I said ou tloud:  “Babaji, I want you to heal this guy, and I want you to do it now, so just DO it!”.  I didn't know the person's name

 

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to get an answer back, but the answer came right back:  “Do it yourSELF!”  with a touch of sarcastic tone and extra accent on self.

 

That was a big wow experience for me, it’s sounds just like someone talking in your ear.  There was absolutely no question that this answer came from outside myself, and it resulted in a cascade of realizations that occurred over a period of some years.  The first one was a big one.  There actually are invisible people out there that can talk to you.  There really is a spirit world, and you really can relate to it.  The first realization I had about this particular scenario was that I figured he was telling me off for bothering him, so the first lesson was 'do not bother avatars with selfish requests'.  Then later the lady told me that the boyfriend was a 

 

to be continued ...

 

 

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites