Sign in to follow this  
Goldleaf

good sleep journal

Hi there,

Am I mistaken or did there used to be sub-forum for daily practice?

Rather than post occassional threads about my sleep issues, I am keen to make a regular entries, like daily practice, both for posterity and for the hope that other enlightened daobums might pick up something in what I have written, that I haven't!

Cheers

GL

10 hours ago, Goldleaf said:

Hi there,

Am I mistaken or did there used to be sub-forum for daily practice?

Rather than post occassional threads about my sleep issues, I am keen to make a regular entries, like daily practice, both for posterity and for the hope that other enlightened daobums might pick up something in what I have written, that I haven't!

Cheers

GL

Yes there is a subforum for daily practice journals. 

If this is what you were looking for, you can request your own ppd here:

• Like 1

Thanks mate!

Just want to quickly share an important breakthrough.  I managed to go beyond my mind for a brief period during chi kung yesterday, and had a powerful chi flow!!  I felt warm and energetic and engaging, i.e, it opened my heart.

Then, when I came home after long day, I immediately noticed some irritation on my eyes and nose.  I used the computer in the room, and felt a not-nice liquidy feeling in my kidneys, which I wouldn't normally get from PC use.  So, at least I am getting somewhere to figure this out.

So here's the strange thing, when i first moved here, for the first month, I slept amazing.  Had no eye or nose irritation.  Felt energetic and even had girls flirting with me openly!  So, what has changed??  I vacuum, clean sheets regularly, etc.  That is some serious irritation.  When I woke up this morning my eyes were totally bloodshot.

So my next question is, are there any enlightened daobums out there, with second sight, who can help me identify the source of this irritation?  Please pm me if you think you can have a go.  I'll even pay you if it works.  (and I honor my agreeements I am a gentleman).

In the meantime, if you are suffering an issue like me, try doing your chi kung in the morning, have a nice chi flow, and then at least you can still have an enjoyable and productive day, and the chi kung will in the long term will improve your sensitivity and overall health.

Thanks 

gl

• Like 1

Sometimes we look for the exotic and spiritual when the answer is seasonal, ie allergies.  I like to check the newspapers or some weather sites and see what allergens pollen, mold, particulates etc., are running high.  For me, mold, which can hit just as hard in the winter, due to tramping snow in, can be a troublesome. 

On 3/12/2019 at 7:22 PM, Goldleaf said:

Thanks mate!

Just want to quickly share an important breakthrough.  I managed to go beyond my mind for a brief period during chi kung yesterday, and had a powerful chi flow!!  I felt warm and energetic and engaging, i.e, it opened my heart.

Nice. 

Then, when I came home after long day, I immediately noticed some irritation on my eyes and nose.  I used the computer in the room, and felt a not-nice liquidy feeling in my kidneys, which I wouldn't normally get from PC use.  So, at least I am getting somewhere to figure this out.

Computer in your room? Is this in reference to keeping a computer in the room you are sleeping in?

So here's the strange thing, when i first moved here, for the first month, I slept amazing.  Had no eye or nose irritation.  Felt energetic and even had girls flirting with me openly!  So, what has changed??  I vacuum, clean sheets regularly, etc.  That is some serious irritation.  When I woke up this morning my eyes were totally bloodshot.

How much time did you spend on the computer, and what was the lighting like - both room and computer?

Sign in to follow this