Sign in to follow this  

Misandry (/mɪˈsændri/) is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys.[1][2][3] "Misandrous" or "misandrist" can be used as adjectival forms of the word.[4] Misandry manifests itself in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of men, violence against men, and sexual objectification of men.[3]

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misandry 

After returning to this place after a 10 year absence all I can say it that it seems to suffer from the same problem, i.e. Misandry!

There are many reasons men and women or often segregated within societies and I am not here to talk about them. The women's section is obviously fairly new and in itself is indicative of the problems on this forum. I'm pretty fed up with the constant bickering here as I'm sure others are and I don't see a resolution.

Yes things will carry on here but don't expect any insight from this place as it's pretty much dead and a poisoned well

Seeya! 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

After returning to this place after a 10 year absence all I can say it that it seems to suffer from the same problem, i.e. Misandry!

Yes things will carry on here but don't expect any insight from this place as it's pretty much dead and a poisoned well

Seeya! 

I don't see that.  Seems to me that for awhile there were a couple threads on the opposite, literally 'Why Woman are destroying the Country'  threads.  As is usual a few threads with the opposing view popped up, though none as extreme. 

Sometimes people have causes, and the dark side of them is they start seeing it everywhere.  And where it doesn't exist they create conversations guaranteed to bring it up.  Patrick you may be complaining about something that you have been a major contributor too.  

addon> and let me add, that this is something that I've been guilty of too. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this