Sign in to follow this  
Patrick Brown

Pyramid Power!

Very interesting video and does at least remind us that there's a lot more to the pyramids which has yet to come to light, or even be released to the public! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Indeed, I think there is more to this that the scientific community will eventually appreciate - experiments on rats have shown beneficial  effects on the nervous system (this is one of 3 studies I'm aware of):

Indian J Exp Biol. 2013 Dec;51(12):1070-8.

Housing under the pyramid reduces susceptibility of hippocampal CA3 pyramidal neurons to prenatal stress in the developing rat offspring.

Abstract

Mother-offspring interaction begins before birth. The foetus is particularly vulnerable to environmental insults and stress. The body responds by releasing excess of the stress hormone cortisol, which acts on glucocorticoid receptors. Hippocampus in the brain is rich in glucocorticoid receptors and therefore susceptible to stress. The stress effects are reduced when the animals are placed under a model wooden pyramid. The present study was to first explore the effects of prenatal restraint-stress on the plasma corticosterone levels and the dendritic arborisation of CA3 pyramidal neurons in the hippocampus of the offspring. Further, to test whether the pyramid environment would alter these effects, as housing under a pyramid is known to reduce the stress effects, pregnant Sprague Dawley rats were restrained for 9 h per day from gestation day 7 until parturition in a wire-mesh restrainer. Plasma corticosterone levels were found to be significantly increased. In addition, there was a significant reduction in the apical and the basal total dendritic branching points and intersections of the CA3 hippocampal pyramidal neurons. The results thus suggest that, housing in the pyramid dramatically reduces prenatal stress effects in rats.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rsalazar said:

Indeed, I think there is more to this that the scientific community will eventually appreciate - experiments on rats have shown beneficial  effects on the nervous system  .........

What ?   By electrocuting them  ?  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

What ?   By electrocuting them  ?  

They have discovered that rats love to be tickled on their belly. Countless of evidence.

But because the pharmaceutical companies cannot sell tickles to individuals to cure depression, the scientists are forced to work day and night to uncover a way to tickle people without tickling them. Either through sound, light or particular medicinal molecular frequency patterns. They have found that a lack of tickles is at the core of every illness and disease and discomfort that prevents the well-being from every individual rat. They found that combat may attempt to counterbalance this issue, but eventually, only makes the problem worse... Nothing can seem to replace the act of tickling and being tickled as an obvious necessity to offer well-being to human and rat lifeforms. Not even a lifetime's worth of research can overcome the importance of this issue. Not even a billion dollar company can fund enough research to work their way around this discovery.

It leaves to goverment no choice but to make tickling a legal way of offering happiness and well-being to their people. How they are going to do this, is yet to be decided upon by the people themselves. This kind of cultural change happens from the ground up. It tickles in a sense, at the roots, and works its way up to the top.

Interesting way of commenting on big pharma.  The chemical imbalance theory has been debunked.  Even psychiatrists are saying it was just a metaphor.  It's just a tickle that can cause brain damage.

• Like 1

i was just in egypt at the great pyramid. it is very fantastic. you can still go inside the great pyramid all the way to the kings chamber. its very impressive.

• Like 3

There are no carvings inside the tunnels in the great pyramid or in the kings chamber. Which is different than the tombs I went to. Although, most of the tombs uncovered are about 3k years old, while the pyramids are 5k years old. so there is a big time difference. we are talking old kingdom vs new kingdom.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

There are no carvings inside the tunnels in the great pyramid or in the kings chamber. Which is different than the tombs I went to. Although, most of the tombs uncovered are about 3k years old, while the pyramids are 5k years old. so there is a big time difference. we are talking old kingdom vs new kingdom.

I was just there two weeks ago myself. Very cool stuff. And I would agree that the pyramids are a very different experience than the tombs in the valley of kings. The energy flow (and type) is very different at the great pyramid than various energetically powerful holy sites I have been to in the past.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

Thats right Mooney, and it is refreshing to read.  The wall paintings inside pyramids did not occur until later,  Old Kingdom pyramids where not painted inside .  I think the first one, to use this idea, was the Pyramid of Unas.

4300-Year_Pyramid_of_Unas_reopened_publi

15.jpg

The reason I found your comment  refreshing is ; all over the internet are idiot pyramid 'experts'   'proving' the GP was not a tomb by citing their recently discovered revelation that ... wait for it ..... the Great Pyramid has no internal wall paintings or script !

:rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Jeff said:

I was just there two weeks ago myself. Very cool stuff. And I would agree that the pyramids are a very different experience than the tombs in the valley of kings. The energy flow (and type) is very different at the great pyramid than various energetically powerful holy sites I have been to in the past.

Nice! Valley of the Kings was great! I didnt pay extra to see King Tut or Seti though unfortunately. 

Did you visit Hatshepsut temple? I got a strange vibe when i entered the courtyard at the top of the stairs.

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yeah and I guess some of the newer pyramids actually look alot older and more worn down because they were made with sandstone, so people might think they are older.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

Nice! Valley of the Kings was great! I didnt pay extra to see King Tut or Seti though unfortunately. 

Did you visit Hatshepsut temple? I got a strange vibe when i entered the courtyard at the top of the stairs.

I ended up doing both Tut and Seti.  See my Tut pic below. It was very cool and I could feel spirit that needed release there.  Yes, on Hatshepsut temple too.  Very impressive, and felt a little energy there, but not that strong.

IMG_4514.JPG

• Like 3

On 3/5/2019 at 12:27 PM, Patrick Brown said:

Very interesting video and does at least remind us that there's a lot more to the pyramids which has yet to come to light, or even be released to the public! 

It really occured to me, as I was watching this video. Something that made the entire video seem very funny.

This woman is pationately speaking, and saying: 

It's not a tomb! It's a source of power. It's not a tomb! It's a source of power. It's a source of power, it's a source of power, it's a source of power, it's not a tomb, it's a source of power, a source of power, a source of power.

However, all the while, I kinda feel this funny inkling in my belly, and I wanna say... "It's a tomb of a source of power!" :lol: 

And that power source was generated by solar electricity ....

... see  ...  solar panes ! 

:) 

• Like 1

While the pyramids and all things 'ancient egypt' have never held any gravity for me... there was a documentary (believe it was a four part series called The Pyramid Code) that discussed the pyramids as power storage, transfer devices and I found it very compelling.

Paraphrasing and oversimplifying what they shared:

The waters that feed the Nile, flow through the natural aquafers that run under the plateau and the pyramids.

The flow of water through the limestone generates electrical charge.

The charge is carried and stored well in the limestone core of the pyramid.

The surface level stone, (forget the type) was non-conducive and acted as an insulator to house and store the accumulated charge.

Seems plausible in theory and was entertaining enough to keep me watching to the end anyway.

While the mythos and history of egypt is not a natural draw for me, every time I see anything on egypt, I wonder with rather keen interest, just how much lies underneath the sands that we haven't ever seen.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, silent thunder said:

While the mythos and history of egypt is not a natural draw for me, every time I see anything on egypt, I wonder with rather keen interest, just how much lies underneath the sands that we haven't ever seen.

A few years back they dug up the biggest hoard of mummies yet found, with all sorts of interesting stuff included.

I saw a doco on it and they asked the discoverer how he knew where to dig . he  pulled out a map. on the map where heaps of red dots, areas that had been dug, but heaps more of the map without any red. He said  ' I just dug up one of those many places that have not been dug up yet' .

Who knows what is under the sand .

Sphinx-second-pyramid-Description-Egypt.

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

On 09/03/2019 at 2:27 AM, Everything said:

They have discovered that rats love to be tickled on their belly. Countless of evidence.

But because the pharmaceutical companies cannot sell tickles to individuals to cure depression, the scientists are forced to work day and night to uncover a way to tickle people without tickling them. Either through sound, light or particular medicinal molecular frequency patterns. They have found that a lack of tickles is at the core of every illness and disease and discomfort that prevents the well-being from every individual rat. They found that combat may attempt to counterbalance this issue, but eventually, only makes the problem worse... Nothing can seem to replace the act of tickling and being tickled as an obvious necessity to offer well-being to human and rat lifeforms. Not even a lifetime's worth of research can overcome the importance of this issue. Not even a billion dollar company can fund enough research to work their way around this discovery.

It leaves to goverment no choice but to make tickling a legal way of offering happiness and well-being to their people. How they are going to do this, is yet to be decided upon by the people themselves. This kind of cultural change happens from the ground up. It tickles in a sense, at the roots, and works its way up to the top.

It's funny you should say this. Often when i treat clients they have areas where they are ticklish and guard because they dont' want to be worked on there. Once i release the area the following week the tickelishness is much less and their symptoms much less. This is very common

On 22-4-2019 at 5:08 AM, z00se said:

It's funny you should say this. Often when i treat clients they have areas where they are ticklish and guard because they dont' want to be worked on there. Once i release the area the following week the tickelishness is much less and their symptoms much less. This is very common

This is because it is disgraceful, to them. When their desire for love was strongly related to being touched. This causes immense sensitivity in the areas where they have always wanted and dreamed about and wished for to be touched. And then to suddenly be abrubtly woken up to the fact that probably the greatest love they will ever receive is that of a patient. You would want to work your conscious construct around that idea.

Looking for love in all the wrong places, doesn't make it any less than what it is. Looking for love. A desperate attempt to restore connection with their true original source of existance. 

Sign in to follow this