14 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

It is not relevant, if you do not take money,  and if you did it would be a radar question.

Unfortunately, you ain't that important / special, that I would research your activity, what you do and who you are.

Hence, the miscommunication.

What a wonderful use of words you have, is English your first language? "you ain't that important", and its up to our dear mods as to whether they think you are personally attacking, not you.

One of the biggest frustrations I have about this forum and the anonymous nature of the Internet is that it also takes something very difficult to fundamentally measure fairly rather than objectively or equally, which is the esoteric path. 

I will actually be referencing a few groups here including our favorite WMP friends and am trying to speak as respectfully as possible with the full disclosure that I am making zero attacks on anyone mentioned here.

To put it simply, none of us for the most part know each other's complexities as human beings, even divorced of our practices and our participation here. What we especially don't know about is the veracity or legitimacy of someone's practice, which can vary with topics outright decrying Mantak Chia and Michael Winn as frauds and weak or unhealthy practices versus people who are very happy with the results. What is more important is the sincerity of each practitioner, and even then, it's hard to verify, because besides generational, national cultural, political, and linguistic barriers such as many who don't speak English as their first language here, we also have the further limiting factor that is people's ability to communicate in writing their depth of understanding, let alone the difficulties even I as a writer and professional struggle with in conveying my points.

By the logical positivist school of thinking, we are all failures in our ability to communicate effectively. By my own humanity, that failure is what makes us closer to one another. 

The administration here describes this as a café-like atmosphere where decorum and etiquette are determined by them, but when you mix spiritual and esoteric practices, it becomes more of a pub in that regard since these practices affect our perceptions and relationship with the veils of the myriad of realities we pass through, but more apparently, it stirs egos, both our own and others. And while in an actual physical establishment where people will gravitate towards others who share similar interests and can ignore the others who clash with them, the problem with the nature of an Internet forum is that these conversations, unless edited, hidden, or deleted, stay here forever and people are judged by those posts, which are also impacted by the above complexities I've mentioned with language, age, culture, and such. I'm not ashamed of my posts, but I am also not proud of a few of them over the years, and I went from being an idealistic and curious individual in 2015 to someone more settled into my path, suffice to say I am more of a journeyman and an adept in 2019 rather than a recently-elevated senior apprentice then. And as a human being, I of course have my moments and struggles. 

What I have found helpful was talking to people in private and even offline, especially when I gave free or voluntary donation-based Akashic readings here and got to know many individuals on video conference or phone calls, and even meeting up in person with some. It helps to hear the tone, to know someone as a person, an individual, and a human, and find out how they sound and look and their little tics and quirks are far different from their ability to express themselves in writing, and likewise, people don't see us, they assemble us through the filter of their own projections as we do to them. 

In short: we have both hands and feet tied to the chair, our mouths gagged, eyes blindfolded, ears plugged, and are judged by our ability to understand Shakespeare, Sartre, and Solzhenitsyn in Sanskrit and communicate it in a translation into Esperanto while using only morse code to others, and the consequences of this stay with us for a long time because they only know what we've said and do not how we look or feel, nor do they know anything about us. 

The metrics by which people measure their own practice and others is not a constant in this forum. Flowing Hands is someone that could be a fraud or a holy man and nobody knows without knowing him or being part of the same school. By the metrics of my own lineages, I give him my respect because I can sense it in him and in GSMaster, while those same metrics are the ones that make me grateful for Flowing Hands informing us of new developments from Tin Yat Dao and advising caution. By those same metrics I personally have, I may not agree with the deviations from traditional transmission of the WMP group, but I can empathize with them even if I can't agree with them since their metric is not mine and my metric is not theirs, and still be friendly with them so long as we understand that we aren't converting each other the same way a Jew and a Buddhist talking about their different views doesn't have to be about burning synagogues and temples but about understanding why they believe what they believe and don't necessarily agree with your views. (Briefly, I offer apologies to any of you members of that group reading this because I only say WMP since that's the common recognized title for you as they separate you from actual and current students of JC's lineage). 

As a result of the lack of consistent metrics to measure and verify practices or recognize authority in others and their practices, we can't really help but be agnostic about everything, even if the actual masters people revere were to post in this forum. It already happens as I know even Sifu Terry Dunn of the Flying Phoenix thread is so busy that I've been asked to help manage that thread as his student. 

The problem with the above as a representative of Terry Dunn is that when an incident occurs that his own students understand what is wrong (trolling our thread, insulting Sifu Terry, and defending a scammer), those on the outside and not in the know have indeed construed their own version of events and I have endured their insults, including the most amusing one when someone said "My flow is better than yours". It's an opinion and not the most endearing thing to hear (to say the least), but it's also an uninformed opinion because it has more to do with that individual looking through the lens of their practice, their values, and their ignorance of the internal situation in our own corner of the café (which will not be available to see as most of the offending posts have been edited out), as well as the emphasis on the overall forum's view of fairness, which again is not consistent even amongst mods as it is to their own discretion with again their own human fallibilities.

This thread has gone from being a public service announcement to stern warning on civility and now the questioning of legitimacy and authority or qualifications of individuals like Flowing Hands and another exhausting chapter of the battle between the mods and the individuals over what is proper, and unfortunately, even if I agree with Flowing Hands, we're in their territory and it's a lost cause since their priority is to give everyone an equal opportunity to speak and have themselves protected within reason.

It is one thing to be non-judging, but the problem here is people are also being non-discerning in an effort to appear non-judging.

A political example here (and again, apologies to those who fall into the partisan divide, particularly Americans): in the vein of John Locke, I don't agree with someone's opinion, but I will fight for their right to speak it, so when someone in Berkeley says something in the vein of white nationalism and calling dark-skinned individuals like me part of the problem of the eroding identity of America, I consider why he says that even if I am biting my tongue already and know that he may not view me fairly because of his bias, but I win because I have heard and considered him and done my own investigation through both dialogue with him and research about his views. I lose if I am the Progressive idiot who punches him in the face because even if his views are alarmingly bigoted, I feed the bigotry by resorting to violence. (Disclaimer: I am a Progressive-leaning political Moderate, but find both parties disappointing).

So in order to protect people's speaking privilege here, mods step in before they see someone potentially being punched in the face or what they see as a perceived threat of a punch, and I leave it to your imagination to figure out how that translates to online communication. Whether you are actually going to proceed to punch them in the face and if that is actually your intent are two entirely different things, again subject to debate and what they see. 

I apologize to everyone for this long-winded post and hope my view has offered some insights. I am uninterested in participating any further on this thread because Flowing Hands has already made his point, the mods have made theirs, the new direction of this thread is a repeat of something else I have already experienced, and I have spoken my piece on this as an individual member. 

In the words of Rodney King: "Can we just get along?"

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

I'm finished here really, Its not a Dao forum. Many proper Daoist pop their heads in and disappear quite quickly, they don't have the stamina that the few here have to keep going. I go in the DDJ section and stimulate some thought I hope, but really the amount of people that post on this section is very little. There is no sections put specifically for Dao practices for people to post in like martial art, qigong, Daoist rituals and rites, Dao medicine and healing, Daoist magic, meduimship etc. Immortals their history, Daoist novels and characters.All very important aspects of being a Daoist and not just the western view of a dry old philosophy that is used by many here to enhance their own belief systems. Perhaps the person who owns this site could take notice. Really the site needs to rename itself and call itself just another spiritual forum, where Dao is given a small corner to be discussed. Probably a more honest realization.

Dao practices are unique amongst belief systems, but they are being infiltrated by other systems and religions. I can't believe the amount of video's about Daoism on Youtube that are made by Christians, explaining how a single God and Jesus come into Daoism. Its all an insidious way to convert people and total lies.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, flowing hands said:

There is no sections put specifically for Dao practices for people to post in like martial art, qigong, Daoist rituals and rites, Dao medicine and healing, Daoist magic, meduimship etc. Immortals their history, Daoist novels and characters.All very important aspects of being a Daoist 

But even if there were (and you have always been at liberty to start threads on the subject), this would still be an open forum based on a café model, which tend to deteriorate to a "pub at 22.00 friday night" - model, rather than an internet-based school setting. 

How long do you think it would take before those subjects went south? 

I believe that there were a suggestion about an area for teachers like a year ago, but that had a poor fit with the rest of the site. 

Maybe if you start a site yourself, you can mould it according to your vision. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Tbh, its called dao bum, not dao overlord. 😂

Does anybody realize bum meaning?

Dao is not a belief system or a religion.

Someone's views and ideas got nothing to do with dao.

Dao is a part of this world, in true sense it is just a power, that is not even humane.

It does not even care about what you or anyone thinks about it.

I have never personally attacked you and never even claimed that you are a fraud (Bcz we never crossed roads, I could say things about mantak), but after this thread alone, I have huge doubts about your competency in any dao area.

You simply get too much triggered by things that are unworthy.

Your behaviour and way of thinking is that of a human being (this is not an insult right? lol).

Someone who would possess any dao power, would be way different.

I am under the belief that we have both good and bad days and this is one of the few bad days we've seen for flowing hands here. Even the ascended masters like Jesus got angry and blew up or the goddesses like Chamundi are wrathful against those sincere adherents who stand in the way of awakening.

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Sometimes the problem is just caring too much about things,

and having high expectations,

I am always told that I lower myself too much by even going online and talking about smth with people who got no siddhi, is stupid.

But hey, we are just here for fun, take it easier.

There is fun but I'm also here out of duty to my teachers who often get mentioned here. I'm only responding because you quoted me, but if you want to carry this further, message me privately or go to my PPJ as I'm done with this thread. 

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

What is this 'dao power' that you speak of and how do you 'possess' it ?

11 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Dao power is a planetary level power that exists for billions of years before any human was born.

Like any other power you possess it by merging with it.

Then it changes you.

Then how did humans, like yourself, learn of this 'planetary level power' ?

6 hours ago, flowing hands said:

There is no sections put specifically for Dao practices for people to post in like martial art, qigong, Daoist rituals and rites, Dao medicine and healing, Daoist magic, meduimship etc. Immortals their history, Daoist novels and characters.All very important aspects of being a Daoist and not just the western view of a dry old philosophy that is used by many here to enhance their own belief systems.

The closest form area is here:

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/413-systems-and-teachers-of/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Tbh, its called dao bum, not dao overlord. 😂

Does anybody realize bum meaning?

Dao is not a belief system or a religion.

Someone's views and ideas got nothing to do with dao.

Dao is a part of this world, in true sense it is just a power, that is not even humane.

It does not even care about what you or anyone thinks about it.

I have never personally attacked you and never even claimed that you are a fraud (Bcz we never crossed roads, I could say things about mantak), but after this thread alone, I have huge doubts about your competency in any dao area.

You simply get too much triggered by things that are unworthy.

Your behaviour and way of thinking is that of a human being (this is not an insult right? lol).

This is why I'm leaving, the BS on this site is getting worse and worse and worse :wacko:

I think you are very self opinionated behind your monkey mask and yet what have you offered to show us that you actually know anything other than subtle attacking other people, just cleverly keeping yourself from suspension? You appear to me to know very little other than your own over inflated ego tells you how wonderful you are and how not so wonderful others are in your self proclaimed opinion. Most people will say who their teacher is, so tell us we can examine your credentials. 

Edited by flowing hands
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

We are psychics and able to link ourselves into the planetary consciousness

I haven't the foggiest what this means. 

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

It is an area of competence of Gods. Unless, your teacher was one, you won't know this.

I am not worthy oh superior one.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Seems like bs is something that does not fit your paradigm / model.

Only, masters, know that model, even told by God himself, yesterday, is not the truth.

The world is not static, it is dynamic.

When, GSmaster creates Qi Wave, you can see it vibrating at frequency above 100 revolutions per sec.

These are very different concepts, when sages are constantly learning truth from source,

and when some guy, studied from another guy, who studied from another guy something that is based on ideas / models formulated by another person several hundreds or thousands years ago.

This is the real reason, why true schools cannot exist without living master, just based on some books / recorded paradigm.

Hence the difference in levels grow exponentially, as you cannot truly progress with stagnant system in the dynamic world.

Right, so no teacher of any sort, sorry your concept of qi is flawed.

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Like this ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Humans are fascinating creatures, I am so old, and this is still funny.

I'm sure you've been on here before under another name?

37 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Why dont you try using your senses or channeling the right answer?

I thought you might say that. The thing that came into my head for no reason was opendao. Perhaps it is just that you have a similar way of writing to him who was on here some years ago.

Let me tell you something which not many people really understand. A human's power even at the highest level of cultivation is like one cell compared to an Immortals which is equivalent to all the oceans and beyond in the world. Ok so if one wants to tap into that source, one has to make oneself a very humble, straightforward and honest person, one has to beg for them in name to come physically not mentally. They will never come to you mentally. You see, many on here don't realize this, the door is closed, shut tight, you cannot get in, if you think you've got in its all in your mind fooling you. You may kneel before the heavens for years begging them to come and 'catch' a spirit master. But if they don't want to, then they will not come, nor by any means can you tap into any of them. The oldest Immortals live amongst the stars, (outside the heavenly collective) even as a blessed Holyman who has access to the Immortals, I still cannot get many of them to come to me. They have moved on to another level of existence and certainly have no concern about a small planet light years away, let alone answer the call of a shaman.

Edited by flowing hands
typo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Like this ?

not bad but when the shit hits the fan you need this devasting (& spiritual) art

p.s. the book guy was all that bad, he moved smoothly, used edge and binder intelligently.

Spoiler

Edited by thelerner

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

This guy is my favorite. And he has students.  Would love to cross hands with him honestly... maybe he'd kick my butt with his strange style. :D Vodka Fu

Edited by Fa Xin

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Do I even need to say that this smells like drunken delusion....

Yeah...but we all need a hobby.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You are telling in the first phrase, that their power is beyond all power ever imaginable, beyond oceans and mountains and our little planet. Next, you want them to come to you. Sounds like you want to commit suicide? If being that powerful comes here, you won't be able to survive any kind of a contact. The laws of energy, mass and physics, are still in place.

If sun comes a bit closer to the earth, earth will evaporate in a second with all the trillion lifeforms, various cultivators and shamans, and the whole humanity, who as you think populate the cosmos as "old immortals", which sounds as a wishful ego desire, without any evidence.

Humans are generally racists, they think they are superior species, they think they are intelligent beings and then they think they have created everything around them, and even the space itself was created by some human god. Do I even need to say that this smells like drunken delusion....

Far above the kungfu drunken master above

This is very silly for someone who claims they are tapping into the deity power. An Immortal can come and move at minus a millions volts. They can come at 12v , they can come at a trillion trillion volts. They can change their form from energy to matter and so be any living thing. When they come to a human to teach they come at an appropriate voltage enough to throw you around and move you at will without burning your insides up. They will sometimes send an emissary, and not the real Immortal. My experience has taught me that when they come in person you know, the energy is very strong and sometimes has burnt me and is  very painful, especially when they enter ones entire body. Once they have left and whatever the reason for their coming is over, one feels very exhausted by the sheer  strength of how they move you and their energy, even though they have entered inside you at virtually no volts. An Immortal can pass through the sun as if it was not there. They can create universes and life forms from their own energy.  but they are completely governed by non action and so they never interfere. The earth may be drawn so close to the sun that everything in the world is burnt to a crisp; they won't interfere. They are beyond making value judgments.

• Thanks 1

Something interesting is happening here.  A thread that was started for the purpose of disparaging one person´s practice claims has turned into a thread focusing on disparaging the original disparager. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Yet, they interfered in the future of our mankind, by teaching one holyman their sacred immortal arts. 

All over the world spirits of various levels have taught shamans for thousands of years.

19 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Surely, you are holyman and very important being on this planet, for them to do this.

They have never hurt me, but when a very strong energy touches you it can be painful. It teaches you to know their potential and reinforces ones great respect for the power they posses and for who they are.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

When you are in contact with spirits there is no way to verify their identity. You might be thinking you were taught by immortal overgod, when infact you were taught by some insect lifeform.

Energy lifeforms that communicate with people are usually not doing this for free. If we cannot find any reasons why some immortal highgod would teach a mortal, that is because there are no such reasons.

There are many of "seekers" who seek such contacts in order to gain knowledge or power. Ghosts / spirits go for this contact in order to get living energy and feed of living soul.

When they get in contact with a spirit, spirit tells them that they are someone important. Hence why people constantly communicate with bodhidharmas, buddhas, monkey kings, vanga's, Osho, overgods, overlords, nobody ever communicated with peasant called Vasya or coal digger called Anthony.

You can know and there are many examples of Divine beings providing teachings. Buddhism is filled with many examples.

I have also seen many examples of people thinking they are taught by God or some some Divine being and be very caught up in it. Often in such relationships the person believes they are very advanced and savior like.

What I find happening is the mind translates the light, 3rd eye sight. Based one ones depth an astral being may appear as an angel or even a famous guru based on ones belief structure.

So I agree there are dangers or more that one should be cautious of what one sees.

With that being said there are wonders, the Divine does like to help and I have learned to not be so dismissive of things.

Edited by Jonesboy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, flowing hands said:

All over the world spirits of various levels have taught shamans for thousands of years.

They have never hurt me, but when a very strong energy touches you it can be painful. It teaches you to know their potential and reinforces ones great respect for the power they posses and for who they are.

To me such pain is more the energy from the divine hitting upon your obstructions.

Think of it like the Divine is trying to help you but the energy is hitting upon issues you are holding onto tightly. Hence the pain.

If you let go, the pain will go away and expansions often follows.